Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!
Laurie's Glider Gazette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got an email saying I have been deleted.??

4 posters

Go down

got an email saying I have been deleted.?? Empty got an email saying I have been deleted.??

Post by wisconsinsugar Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi, I just got a notification email saying that my account has been deleted?? I haven't logged out so I am typing this , I am wondering whats going on... thanks Beth :huh ?:

wisconsinsugar
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

got an email saying I have been deleted.?? Empty Re: got an email saying I have been deleted.??

Post by newby-sherri Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Probably cause you hadn't posted in a while?
newby-sherri
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

got an email saying I have been deleted.?? Empty Re: got an email saying I have been deleted.??

Post by MatchMakersMagic Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 pm

No, because you had duplicate accounts, the one that got deleted had zero posts, the one with 12 posts stayed.

Last edited by MatchMakersMagic on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 9115
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://www.serenitysugargliders.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nancy1202 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:21 pm

I noticed those two accounts while looking at the birthdays coming up in the next week. One had an "s" at the end.

:party 1: Happy Birthday Beth! :H B D:

nancy1202
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://www.derbycitygliders.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wisconsinsugar Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Ok, thanks. When I first signed up something had happened...so I was told to redo my account , I couln't use the original name so I dropped the "s" , thanks again for your help. :)

wisconsinsugar
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by wisconsinsugar Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:44 pm

thanks Nancy for the b-day wish too! :)

wisconsinsugar
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down