Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!
Laurie's Glider Gazette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can anyone help RR to mississippi or louisiana!!

Go down

can anyone help RR to mississippi or louisiana!! Empty can anyone help RR to mississippi or louisiana!!

Post by sugarmommy0927 Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:10 pm

i am purchasing 2 girls from oakley. They are now ready for me but problems have occured with her boyfriend not being able to get any flights to gulf shores to deliver them somewhere close!! :(
I just recently lost my job so its honestly not in my best interested to bite the 200 shipping because i could really use that money for more important things than to waste it on shipping.
Oakley will be attending the SGGA and if possible anyone that lives/has to travel to or through the lower parts of Louisiana and Mississippi if they could let me girls hang a ride with you all..
Im in southern mississippi but im only about 20 minutes from the louisiana border as well. If you could possibly help me get my girls please let me know, i would greatly appreciate it!!!!
sugarmommy0927
sugarmommy0927
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum