Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!
Laurie's Glider Gazette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 SGGA Special Thank You!

2 posters

Go down

2010 SGGA Special Thank You! Empty 2010 SGGA Special Thank You!

Post by newby-sherri Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:51 pm

I know I'll be making a more in depth speech at the SGGA thanking all those that have helped in this years SGGA. But I just wanted to take an opportunity right now to give out a shout to someone very special that has worked extremely hard on this years SGGA.

Thank you Alicia (Queenduck) for everything that you have done to help me out this year with the SGGA and also a HUGE thank you for all you have done in years past SGGA's.

With all the changes that have happened this year since being named hostess, I haven't been able to do as much as I would have liked with this years SGGA. But with all of the help that Alicia has been *I* know this will be an awesome SGGA and I look forward to seeing you all there!

This years SGGA is full of suprises and I think will be very informative and LOTS of fun! I'm getting more and more excited with each passing day to seeing all my old friends, making new friends and having loads and loads of fun.

I was just looking back in the GC photo gallery of the past SGGA photo's and going down memory lane of how much fun the SGGA is every year. It was a great way to help boost my excitement more than it already was. I suggest everyone take a look back in time at those pictures and remember how much fun you had at your first. Or if you haven't been to one yet, this is a good chance to get ready for all the fun you are about to share with a bunch of glider crazed people JUST LIKE YOU.

Again I wanted to give a HUGE thank you to Alicia! And I look forward to seeing you and giving you a huge bear hug in July!
newby-sherri
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

2010 SGGA Special Thank You! Empty Re: 2010 SGGA Special Thank You!

Post by queenduck Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm

:g h: Here is a group hug back to you Sherri (from me, myself and I).

Planning the SGGA is always a hassle, it's not easy and it takes a lot more time than we all know. I know this didn't go exactly as you had planned, none of us had planned actually, but I do apprechiate the help you have given me and I know we are going to have a great time and I can't wait to see you.
queenduck
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Registration date : 2008-01-05

http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down