Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!
Laurie's Glider Gazette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement, Virgil Klunder of Perfect Pocket Pets to speak

+4
GliderGuyVa
Srlb
BelladonnasMom
queenduck
8 posters

Go down

Announcement, Virgil Klunder of Perfect Pocket Pets to speak Empty Announcement, Virgil Klunder of Perfect Pocket Pets to speak

Post by queenduck Tue May 04, 2010 10:58 am

Thanks to the diligent efforts of SPIN, Virgil Klunder has agreed to answer questions in person at the 2010 SGGA in Lexington Kentucky.

Virgil Klunder and his team will officially have the afternoon of the SGGA to participate in a Q&A session.

Participants of the SGGA will be able to submit questions in writing during the morning session of the SGGA. At Virgil’s request a collection of SPIN members and SGGA staff will select questions to be presented to Virgil in the afternoon session. We are not doing this to prevent any questions from being asked, Virgil has personally told me he will answer any question presented. We are having questions submitted in advance to make sure we are asking the most frequently repeated question, the most important questions, in the most timely manor as possible. Virgil and his team will have approximately 2 hours to answer questions at the SGGA but he has also stated he will stay after the SGGA and answer questions 1 on 1 as his time allows.

Participants of the SGGA may submit any question they would like between the beginning of the SGGA and prior to lunch. Pen and paper will be available and a collection box will be placed in a visible location.. You may ask questions anonymously, or you may include your name. If your name is included I will state that is who the question is from. I will mediate this Q&A session. I expect there will be more questions than time allows so I will release all questions we are unable to address to Virgil after the SGGA so he will know what your additional questions were.

I personally believe that open communications between the participants of the SGGA and Perfect Pocket Pets can only benefit gliders. I expect everyone on all sides will be able to do this in a professional manor.

I am personally very excited about this opportunity and would like to thank SPIN for reaching out to PPP. I was able to speak to Virgil Klunder last night and found him not only to be willing to submit himself to the SGGA requests, but actually excited to do so. While our views may be different from each other, he did sound open to listening to us, the online glider community, and eager to answer questions in personal and public setting.

The SGGA website will be updated to include Perfect Pocket Pets times and additional updates shortly. Due to storms in TN Bourbon is currently without internet access.
queenduck
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Registration date : 2008-01-05

http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Announcement, Virgil Klunder of Perfect Pocket Pets to speak Empty Re: Announcement, Virgil Klunder of Perfect Pocket Pets to speak

Post by BelladonnasMom Tue May 04, 2010 12:30 pm

I can't even say how thrilled I am about this whole situation! Since it turns out not all that has been said about Virgil is true, I kind of feel bad for the man after all the horrible things that have been said about him. Turns out he is actually a caring individual who is open to talking to the community. Just, WOW!!!

Way to go SPIN!!!
BelladonnasMom
BelladonnasMom
Suggie Sneaker
Suggie Sneaker

Number of posts : 2785
Location : I know their is a pony in the bucket of caca SOMEWHERE!
Registration date : 2009-04-24

http://diamondsuggiedesign.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Announcement, Virgil Klunder of Perfect Pocket Pets to speak Empty Re: Announcement, Virgil Klunder of Perfect Pocket Pets to speak

Post by queenduck Tue May 04, 2010 12:40 pm

I have never met him so I can't say if all of it or none of it is true. But I'll meet anyone to find out for myself. I'd rather form my own opinion by meeting him in person and combining it with what I already think I know.

All I can say is he did answer every question I asked of him quickly and it didn't seem like a snow job or that he was trying to win me over. He did seem eager to have the oppertunity to answer questions for himself at the SGGA, almost excited, and I can't see how anything bad could come out of meeting him in person. I doubt any of us will turn into donkeys after meeting him.
queenduck
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526

http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb Tue May 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Thank you Robin, just trying to find a way to IMPROVE things. Constantly fighting has gotten us now lets try talking.
Srlb
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderGuyVa Tue May 04, 2010 5:38 pm

My advice to all that attend is to be "Diplomatic". If you start ranting and raving about an issue, he will only get defensive, and the Q&A session will go nowhere. He is a very good businessman and a meeting like this will, in the long run, make him more profit, not too mention help all future Gliders have a better life.

Good luck Ladies and Gents, wish I could be there. Oh and congrats on getting him to discuss these issues with you. You ladies ROCK! :Smile:

Robert
GliderGuyVa
GliderGuyVa
Boobie Ambassador
Boobie Ambassador

Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jungleflockmom Tue May 04, 2010 6:55 pm

It will be interesting to see what he does with all of this positive publicity. At the end of the day, he will still buy baby gliders in bulk. He will still keep the production breeders in business unless

those SPIN ladies can change his mind and convince him that his business model is bad for gliders.

I wouldn't put it past them. :Smile:

jungleflockmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderGuyVa Tue May 04, 2010 8:34 pm

This will not stop him from selling Gliders but it may give the Joey's a better shot at life.
GliderGuyVa
GliderGuyVa
Boobie Ambassador
Boobie Ambassador

Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by obsolescenttears Tue May 04, 2010 8:56 pm

I look forward to hearing what he has to say.
obsolescenttears
obsolescenttears
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 5911
Registration date : 2009-04-18

http://www.SKsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri Wed May 05, 2010 12:04 am

I am excited about hearing what he has to say. If we learn something from him and if he learns something from us I think all the gliders that he sells will be the ones that win in the end.

Thank you Peggy and S.P.I.N!
newby-sherri
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoDay87 Wed May 05, 2010 2:21 am

I agree! If we can learn more from each other it could greatly improve the lives of many gliders and may also help people in decided if gliders are right for them or not. I think this is a huge step and I am happy that he wants to talk to us.

If I were in his shoes, I would be scared! I couldn't go in front of a room of people - most of which didn't like me at all - and answer questions! I hope we as a community can show him how wonderful we all are!

I can't wait for the SGGA!!!

TwoDay87
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down