Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!
Laurie's Glider Gazette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience w/Birmingham AL Vets?

Go down

Experience w/Birmingham AL Vets? Empty Experience w/Birmingham AL Vets?

Post by sabarika Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:33 pm

I have one exotics vet I spoke with that has experience with sugar gliders--Dr. Alvin Atlas at Riverview Animal Clinic. They said the emergency clinic also has an exotics vet on call. I'm curious if there's anyone here in AL who can recommend any good clinics within an hour or so drive of Birmingham or any vets IN Birmingham. I just got off the phone with 2 clinics, one doesn't take gliders (they said call the Wildlife hotline) and the other said call tomorrow to talk to the small animal vet. I just want the widest range of contacts I can get BEFORE investing in suggies again so I don't get caught unawares in an emergency. It's a shame my dog's vet doesn't do exotics because they are GREAT with my dog and my boyfriends cats. :3 If anyone has experience or numbers I can call let me know.
sabarika
sabarika
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spectralphoto

Back to top Go down