Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Warning about Suggie_Shak

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warning about Suggie_Shak

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Hello eveyone!!
I just wanted to start a thread on here to warn everyone. Alot of people may already know about her, as I have found out that I am not the only one!! I sent an e mail/PM on GC, but have not heard back. I wasn't sure if I would get in trouble for just "posting" about it without the owners/mods, or whoever looking over it first. But I feel I have been BEYOND patient and nice to this person, but nothing has been resolved. I would have posted it earlier, but I wanted to be sure before I opened my mouth to everyone.....so at this point, I think I'm more than justified. Here is a copy of the e mail I sent through GC.....

Hello,
This is Ryan Boles, Suggieluvin on GC. I wanted to let you all know about a seller that I TRIED to purchase from on GC. I have learned that I am not the only one that has had problems with her. I feel that I have given her PLENTY of time and benifit of the doubt long enough. It is Lisa from Suggie_Shak.
http://suggieshak.webs.com/purses.htm, and yes, that is my purse with my gliders picture on it. She never asked me if she could use it on her website.

I have emails between us, you can check my PMs and I paid her through paypal.
I got her to make me a purse with my newest gliders picture on it. She requested payment before she started making it, which was fine, I totally understood. Well I sent my payment through pay pal Feb. 15th. We stayed in touch through e mail, pretty much till 3/06/09. Then she was suppose to send it out to me. I had heard nothing, so I e mailed her on 3/18/09...
"Hey!
I just wanted to check and see when you mailed out the purse, so I can be on the lookout for it. Just let me know.
Thanks, Ryan"

No response, so on 3/30/09 I sent her another e mail.......

----- Original Message -----
To: lisa flemington
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 8:26 AM
Subject: Request for Purse

"Hey Lisa,
I have tried contacting you many times and I am still having no luck. I really hope nothing has happened and all is well. Since to much is going on for you at this point, please just return my money to me. I will send you a pay pal payment request. I'm sorry this transaction never went through and again, I hope everything thing is ok with you.
Ryan"

***........Then I send a request of money through pay pal and asked for a refund........that was cancelled. Then I got this e mail FROM her 3/31/09......

"Hi Ryan,

Sorry I haven't got in touch with you sooner, I was in the hospital. Your purse is still sitting here ready to be mailed. I worked really hard to make your purse and will send it out tomorrow.

Lisa"

*And that is the last I have heard from her. I sent another pay pal request April 15th and today, the 21st.
I just thought everyone should know, and not make the same mistake I did. I wanted to wait and give her plenty of time to make right on this. I feel I have and that I was totally fair. I understand things in life come up and throw everything off track, so I really tried to be kind and patient. So, at this point, I think I could have at least gotten another e mail of some sort from her.
Thanks, Ryan......"Suggieluvin"

That is what I sent out 4/21/09, since then I sent another pay pal request. She canceled the request from my request from 4/21/09. I have also reported her to paypal. She still hasn't responded in ANY way to me. So this is the last e-mail that I sent her on 4/25/09, ( pay pal ask me to send an e-mail to try to resolve it first, like I haven't already tried that! LOL) before they will take any action......

"Lisa,
I have requested a refund multiple times from you for my purse that I have not received. I have reported you to pay pal for this fraudulent transaction. Please send me the refund, before I have to take this any farther. I will keep taking legal action till this is resolved.
Also, I never gave you permission to use my picture on your website, so please remove it.
Ryan"

At this point, I don't want the purse....I would rather spend my money with a honest vendor. I WILL NOT stop until I get my money back, it is all about the PRINCIPLE now. I am a very nice person.....and SICK AND TIRED of being ran over! THIS IS WHERE IT STOPS FOR ME! :ang ry:

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning about Suggie_Shak

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:44 pm

oh, by the way, please move this, if its not in the correct place!!
Thanks again, Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoGoGliders on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:04 am

Did you file a dispute with Paypal? that way all your communication (or lack thereof) will be recorded for them to see....I am sorry to hear you are going through this and hopefully things will be resolved for you quickly
GoGoGliders
"The Road-Tripper"

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:10 am

yes, I did file a dispute with paypal.

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 am

usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiegramma on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 am

Ryan, I hope you get your money back without too much trouble. I can't believe people can be like this.
Suggiegramma
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:18 am

Who IS this person? Is she relatively new to the boards? I'll have to go reread the threads above to refresh my memory.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BindiAndScrubbie on Sat May 02, 2009 10:08 pm

On here, she goes by Kiwi. She was supposed to send me this quilt she made with pics of MY gliders on it. She asked me if she could use the pic for a contest because she liked my pic so much. She said she would send me the quilt as courtesy for letting her use it. She never sent it and I even asked her about it a few times through LGG pms. I never paid money for this so it's not that big of deal to me but if I were you Ryan...I'd be quite furious.
FYI - She also used my glider's pics (on the quilt) as part of her marketing on her website without my permission. Good thing for her I'm easy going, some would be mad about that.

I really hope she does the right thing for you, Ryan.
BindiAndScrubbie
The Frog Whisperer... WOOOOOOOCK!! Run Kermit! RUN!!
The Frog Whisperer... WOOOOOOOCK!! Run Kermit! RUN!!

Number of posts : 5554
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile http://www.SpoiledRottenSuggies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBlossoms on Sat May 02, 2009 11:50 pm

ugh!! Yet another one!!!! :(

Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!!!!!! Hiya lady!!!!!! How are you? How have you been? Email me!!!! Olivia and Kate are doing great!!!

Bridget
SugarBlossoms
The Keeper Of Handprints
The Keeper Of Handprints

Number of posts : 3178
Registration date : 2008-03-28

View user profile http://www.thesugargliderforest.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BelladonnasMom on Sun May 03, 2009 3:50 am

I'm kind of in Davie's shoes with this girl... wronged but not really... but worse for Davie since her glider pic was used without permission for advertising.

You're all familiar with the "suggie swap" site. Right? She sent me numerous e-mails, GC PM's and posts on swap asking me to save things for her after I asked her what it would take for me to get one of those Playboy cage sets. I saved TONS of stuff... then never heard from her after several attempts to contact her through 3 different channels (PM, email and swap). She just went *POOF*... THANKFULLY without any of my money or stuff!
BelladonnasMom
Suggie Sneaker
Suggie Sneaker

Number of posts : 2785
Location : I know their is a pony in the bucket of caca SOMEWHERE!
Registration date : 2009-04-24

View user profile http://diamondsuggiedesign.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 19, 2009 10:56 pm

Just wanted to update this and let everyone know that she has still had no contact with me, nor any refund. I keep sending her request through pay pal though. I did file a dispute through pay pal, but I just have to wait 45 days before anything else can happen!??!

Back to top Go down

Post by jacknsally on Wed May 20, 2009 10:35 am

SuggieLuvin wrote:Just wanted to update this and let everyone know that she has still had no contact with me, nor any refund. I keep sending her request through pay pal though. I did file a dispute through pay pal, but I just have to wait 45 days before anything else can happen!??!

What kind of request did you send her through paypal? Paypal disputes don't usually take that long. Once filed they give the parties involved a 10day or so time frame to respond or they lose the dispute.
jacknsally
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-01-07

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/mobmilli/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top