Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

DANIELLE - AKA SNOOPY/MARSUPIAL MAYHEM

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DANIELLE - AKA SNOOPY/MARSUPIAL MAYHEM

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Crafts Critters wrote:Paula,

I've been wondering, why do you have in your siggy a image of a smiley kissing an donkeybutt? lol! I have been meaning to ask that.

Sorry off topic.

Chad

Hey Chad, long story ,... lol. I have to find that thread .... But basically I am Laurie's number 1 butt kisser and that is how a got my title!!! :=)): :=)): :=)): Then Brenda found that emoticon and it is now part of my sig. Let me go find the thread ... :=)):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Hey Chad, here it is : Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafts Critters on Wed May 06, 2009 3:41 pm

:=)): :=)): That is funny! That is a great emoticon.

I need to copy that emoticon and find a way to attach that to a few people I know at works email siggy's. :)V:L:

Chad

Crafts Critters
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2008-12-07

View user profile http://www.craftscritters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed May 06, 2009 4:17 pm

firstcoastsuggies wrote:Gezzzz, another one of those????? :faint: It does not take a year to get your USDA license .... How long has she been breeding? At least I hope she does not breed rescues .... or does she??? 🇳🇴

She claims to have been in gliders for over 10 years...and YES, like I said before, she posted ads on all the sites asking for cheap/free gliders to a knowledgeable forever home and then would either breed those gliders or within a week or so she would have them up for sale :lllloo:
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2008-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed May 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Chad....you always make me laugh with your comments!
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafts Critters on Wed May 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Why thank you Chris. I try and works........ sometimes. Other times the thread dies and you hear cyber crickets in the background. :)V:L:

Chad

Crafts Critters
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2008-12-07

View user profile http://www.craftscritters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Chris R wrote:
firstcoastsuggies wrote:Gezzzz, another one of those????? :faint: It does not take a year to get your USDA license .... How long has she been breeding? At least I hope she does not breed rescues .... or does she??? 🇳🇴

She claims to have been in gliders for over 10 years...and YES, like I said before, she posted ads on all the sites asking for cheap/free gliders to a knowledgeable forever home and then would either breed those gliders or within a week or so she would have them up for sale :lllloo:

Maybe I am off base here .... 😢 If I am, I know someone will correct me ... But, if she is like this, why do we put up with her "little rants". Maybe I am just in a bad mood today, but this girl irritates the heck out of me!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed May 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Like I said before....thought she was straigtening her crap up :huh ?:
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by obsolescenttears on Wed May 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Enough rope to hang themselves with ay Chris?
obsolescenttears
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 5911
Registration date : 2009-04-18

View user profile http://www.SKsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Wed May 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Well, I feel SOOO much less alone now that I know she does it to everyone- and her yahoo group is a JOKE... if I had been forced to look at ONE more post about feeding your gliders VENISON and DRY CHOW (like that which PPP sells and promotes) and nothing else, I swear I would have PUKED!
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Wed May 06, 2009 10:54 pm

VENISON? Cuz yea, they're always taking down a big deer in the wild.... :w t f :

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Wed May 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Danielle, is all of this true? I'm too lazy to go back and read the old posts, but I remember when you first came to LGG it was very rocky. I was sick for awhile and have some memory loss issues so I don't remember the details from that time, but I guess I should go back and reread all the old posts.

If any of this is true, you need to apologize publicly to that little 13 year old girl who got berated for her diet. You beat that into the ground based on your ASSUMPTIONS that she wasn't doing the right thing.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jungleflockmom on Thu May 07, 2009 1:35 am

Now that Chris mentions it, I remember all that Snoopy stuff from AC. :trust issues:

jungleflockmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 07, 2009 8:29 am

Where did she go?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Thu May 07, 2009 8:36 am

Thanks for backing me up Dee!...I figured at least you would remember out of all us "newbies"! :funny stuff: That lovely mind of yours is like a steel trap!! :bow 2 u:

Paula,
I don't know...maybe she went and hid in the storm shelter??? :=)):
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Thu May 07, 2009 11:02 am

Hid somewhere, that is for sure- that's what all the "experts" do when they get called out on the crpet or caught with their hand int he cookie jar, don;t ya know?
LabNGliderMom

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 07, 2009 11:17 am

Maybe she is hunting deer!!! :=)): :=)):

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Thu May 07, 2009 11:19 am

:=)):

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Thu May 07, 2009 11:28 am

OMGawwd!!! That was funny Paula!!! :=)):
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsupialmayhem on Fri May 08, 2009 8:46 am

Suggiemom wrote:Danielle, is all of this true? I'm too lazy to go back and read the old posts, but I remember when you first came to LGG it was very rocky. I was sick for awhile and have some memory loss issues so I don't remember the details from that time, but I guess I should go back and reread all the old posts.

If any of this is true, you need to apologize publicly to that little 13 year old girl who got berated for her diet. You beat that into the ground based on your ASSUMPTIONS that she wasn't doing the right thing.

I am not lazy. I just have a very busy life running a business and don't have time to come on here all the time. We also recently bought an older building we are renovating to make our lives eaiser with storage and such and I am just not always available.

The reason I came on here was because this was a rant place. I have just seen too much go on in the glider world with people selling to others when they won't learn the proper way to care for the animals. I feel, after working with this girl for a long time, that any glider she has is in jeapordy. Because I don't spend a lot of time on here, you just don't know me well. My heart is in the right place.

I care very much about the gliders. I did try to help Sierra for a long time. Before Michelle sold her Zoey, she had another male that she gave away because it bit. I tried to send her all the proper diets than and information on bonding. I have given her all the information over and over, but she never changes. After a while, I just get very jaded. I lost my cool at her. It's human nature and sure anyone with teenagers have done the same thing to their own children.

I am not sorry I stood up and said something. It had to be done, but I don't think I will post on here anymore. You try to do the right thing, and you are torn to shreads. Sorry I said anything, but I am always trying to do things for the good of the animals.

Danielle G.
Marsupialmayhem
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsupialmayhem on Fri May 08, 2009 8:49 am

Chris R wrote:

Chris, when I did I ever do this? I have only known you a less than a year and you claim to know these things about me?

I have no rescues in my home. All my gliders have lineage from breeders. Where is your proof to acuse me of such things? I have no idea why you would make that up about me.
Marsupialmayhem
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsupialmayhem on Fri May 08, 2009 8:54 am

BeckiT wrote:
Marsupialmayhem wrote:I have been trying to help her. I get very frustrated with anyone who asks the same questions over and over and does not listen. It's not like she asked me once.
How many times have others (and not just a 13 year old CHILD asked the same question repeatedly? Many adults will do the same thing, hoping that by asking the same question hundreds of times, they'll finally get the answer they want to hear ;) Maybe direct her/her parents to GliderCENTRAL, at least people there won't girldog and moan about having to answer the same questions repeatedly.

And earlier in the year, she did ask me to buy a baby girl to go with Zoey. I asked her again if she was on a decent diet yet and she told me no. I told her I could not sell to her unless she was. Michelle, that was January. Just 2 weeks ago, she tells again she's not feeding an approved diet.
Have you considered asking her what they get fed, not whether it's an approved diet? Again, this is a child being dealt with, they don't have the ability an educated adult does to comprehend things.. They misunderstand things, a LOT, or read things into the question that aren't there.

Becki. I have numerous times. So have others on my group. I'm not talking about once or twice. I must have sent her those files 10 or more times. It just doesn't sink in.

I also asked her to have her mom call me the time she approached me to buy a cagemate for Zoey. I informed her that I would not consider selling to a minor unless I knew the whole family was supportive and involved. I also wanted to go over diet issues just like I do with everyone who buys from me. I was never called. That indicated to me either she goes around writing other breeders about babies without telling her family, or her family doesn't care to be involved, period. One or the other, I didn't feel safe selling her a baby.

Danielle
Marsupialmayhem
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsupialmayhem on Fri May 08, 2009 9:00 am

Chris R wrote:Danielle,
You have every right not to sell to anyone you chose not to. Especially if you are concerned that they arent being fed properly.

I still believe alot of this is miscommunitcation. Michelle has stated that she talks with the girl almost daily and that her glider was being fed BML but she wanted to change to HPW.

I believe because most of the people on Marsupial Mayhem feed HPW that maybe this girl thought that BML isnt an approved diet? :huh ?:

You have to realise that you are talking to a 13 year old girl. At that age, they have trouble putting questions into the right context that us adults can understand.

I know a lot of us on group feed HPW, but when I hand out the files to people who ask, I send that one, Judie's BML, and Priscilla's. At least those three, but I have others. I feel those are top 3, but if I send too many others, they may get confused. I only send the others usually if they ask for them.

I'm just frustrated in the end, because of the amount of times I have spoken with her to no avail. I think I lost it with her when she just gave away the male and when she bought the PPP pellets.

I do have a temper at times and I am aware of my shortcomings. I am trying very hard to be more patient and for these things I am sorry.

What this all boils down to is that if Sierra doesn't start listening, her animals just won't make it. How sad for those little guys. It's not their fault.

Danielle
Marsupialmayhem
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Fri May 08, 2009 9:04 am

Danielle....

As I said...you were WELL KNOWN to us...not as Marsupial Mayhem, not as Danielle, but as Snoopy...as Snoopy you posted on ALL the ad sites "willing to take gliders that the owners could no longer keep into a knowledgeable, loving forever home....Then you would either breed those gliders or turn around and place them up for sale just a few weeks later....

Are you trying to deny that you weren't Snoopy on the ad sites????!!!!!!
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsupialmayhem on Fri May 08, 2009 9:11 am

LabNGliderMom wrote:
Chris R wrote:Nice perspective there!

It makes me feel stupid and under appreciated LOL

It makes ALL of us feel that way- apparently she sees EVERYONE she doesn't talk to on a daily basis or who doesn't do things "exactly her way" as a "newbie"... I tried joining her yahoo group and in ONE POST I quit after she BRRATED me for "being a newbie" and told me to "leave the advice and comments to EXPERTS" like herself and that I should basically be "seen and not heard so I could learn from her wisdom"

What a crock

The reason I told you not to continue to give advise is because the advise you were given was incorrect. Gliders do not get lumpy jaw from hard food. They have to eat hard foods sometimes in the wild to survive.

I didn't call myself an expert. I too make mistakes and still learn things all the time with these amazing animals.

I have had gliders as pets for 12 years. I only got my first breeding pair in 2005. It wasn't until last year that I had enough gliders to have a USDA.

My husband and I used to live part time in AZ. I was up to be inspected when I went back last fall, but then an oppurtunity arose for us to think about putting our home on the market there and living in the Midwest full time.

We stayed the winter to see how it went, and we have decided to be here full time.

We have been working on our new place getting it ready. I am going to be up for inspection here soon, but not in AZ as I originally thought. Sometimes, life just changes on you for the better. I do like it here more.

Anyway, to give you a hint at what I have been doing, most of my older males (including the original male I had) have been neutered. The economy is too scary to have a lot of babies. At the present time I have 3 pairs breeding only. Another one, but not until later. They are not old enough yet. They should be by the time I have my inspection.

I didn't put it off on purpose, only trying to figure out what state I should have it in. And also, I didn't have enough to be inspected until fall of 2008. Many have had over their limit longer than that and waited even longer. I would have had mine by now if it wasn't for deciding where I was going to be. I honestly didn't know where I was going to be at that time. We almost thought of moving back to AZ full time until our good deal here came up. Now, thank goodness, I think we are planted for a good long time.

Danielle
Marsupialmayhem
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down