Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

DANIELLE - AKA SNOOPY/MARSUPIAL MAYHEM

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DANIELLE - AKA SNOOPY/MARSUPIAL MAYHEM

Post by SugarBlossoms on Sat May 02, 2009 4:38 pm

I'm glad you live close enough to have met them then...sounds good :)
SugarBlossoms
The Keeper Of Handprints
The Keeper Of Handprints

Number of posts : 3178
Registration date : 2008-03-28

View user profile http://www.thesugargliderforest.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsupialmayhem on Sun May 03, 2009 1:02 am

Chris R wrote:I thinks sometimes Danielle misinterprets type..

I know she has made mistakes with things I have typed to her :huh ?: (thought I was a newbie :funny stuff: )

I didn't misrepresent anything Chris.

The lineage you gave me on the male I got from you kept changing. You believe what you want to. Stephanie and Tanya are both known lairs in the commnuity and scam artists. You can't believe a thing they say and you are. That is why you are still breeding the gliders. Even Priscilla said that it's nice to think Swartz was the father, but we will never know for sure. Her words.

Then, that baby was bred to her uncle.

Stephanie made a mistake and left them together. She got bred by the uncle. That is how you got NO-NO. You told me that yourself. What did I not understand?
Marsupialmayhem
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsupialmayhem on Sun May 03, 2009 1:09 am

dranger1108 wrote:
Marsupialmayhem wrote:The reason it must be posted is so that others know not to sell to her. She has had at least one glider in her care for the better part of a year and now she's going to start feeding them correctly?

She's been telling me that one since I started helping her.

Danielle

Did you think maybe she was lonely and wanted to talk to someone about gliders? I know my family rolls their eyes every time I talk gliders...
Anyways, I don't think she'll be seeking out anymore gliders, but she did want a friend for the one glider she does have. So yes I'm making sure she does have a companion for her glider. Will I sell her another one? I don't think so. Being 13, those two will keep her busy.
Yes I've talked to her about diet the very first time she called me. I talk to her everyday
trust me, she sounds a lot more intelligent in person and on the phone, then she does online. She is a good kid and has her heart in the right place.
I don't have a problem with you advising people not to sell to her, but being mean is just going to shut her computer off and stop her learning more....
anyways.. this is all I have to add to this subject :dead horse:
Hope everyone is having a good night.
:give up:

I have been trying to help her. I get very frustrated with anyone who asks the same questions over and over and does not listen. It's not like she asked me once.

And earlier in the year, she did ask me to buy a baby girl to go with Zoey. I asked her again if she was on a decent diet yet and she told me no. I told her I could not sell to her unless she was. Michelle, that was January. Just 2 weeks ago, she tells again she's not feeding an approved diet.

I know you think the glider needs a companion, but at the rate she is going, if she doesn't start feeding them right, they will both die together.

For the good of the glider. That is what I strive to achieve.

I don't think I am a bad person for not selling a glider to her. I am protecting my animals. That is all I am doing. I have a right to do that.

No glider leaves my house unless the new owner either has all they need at their house, or they pick it up from me. Don't care where they get it, so long as they have it.

Danielle
Marsupialmayhem
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Sun May 03, 2009 1:32 am

Danielle,
You have every right not to sell to anyone you chose not to. Especially if you are concerned that they arent being fed properly.

I still believe alot of this is miscommunitcation. Michelle has stated that she talks with the girl almost daily and that her glider was being fed BML but she wanted to change to HPW.

I believe because most of the people on Marsupial Mayhem feed HPW that maybe this girl thought that BML isnt an approved diet? :huh ?:

You have to realise that you are talking to a 13 year old girl. At that age, they have trouble putting questions into the right context that us adults can understand.

Last edited by Chris R on Sun May 03, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2008-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by obsolescenttears on Sun May 03, 2009 1:36 am

That is a good observation Chris. 13 year olds can be really dumb. They say and do stupid things (a lot). If Michelle states she talked to her and the mother on a regular basis then I would have to go with what Michelle says. However, if you don't feel comfortable selling your gliders to someone then you have every right to say no!

I agree this sounds like a kid with too much time on her hands, she said some stupid things without thinking and was being a pain. But she must be okay because Michelle talks to her all the time. At this point if feels as if everyone is splitting hairs and there isn't enough cause to do so. Mayhap we all should just move on from this? And remember for future reference?
obsolescenttears
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 5911
Registration date : 2009-04-18

View user profile http://www.SKsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sun May 03, 2009 10:22 am

Mayhaps you are correct.... :=)):

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Sun May 03, 2009 10:30 am

mayhaps??? is that even a word???...I think its mayhap...no s
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena on Sun May 03, 2009 10:36 am

Ok, seriously, I am so sick of that word it isn't even remotely funny. Unless you're fully prepared to begin speaking in rhyming couplets or iambic pentameter, mayhap is not a word that needs to find its way into your everday (every sentence) conversation.

There! I feel better. I'm just girldoggy whiny and sore today.

I think we should just trust Michelle on this one and let her be the best judge of this girl's attitude and sincerity. I know at 13 I said a lot of stupid stuff without thinking. That's kind of the hallmark of being a teenager, isn't it?
Athena
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2724
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderLove on Sun May 03, 2009 10:40 am

lol...She knows :funny stuff:
GliderLove
Laura's Pet/LGG's Door Greeter
Laura's Pet/LGG's Door Greeter

Number of posts : 4833
Registration date : 2008-01-07

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/gliderlove1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Sun May 03, 2009 10:43 am

:=)):
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sun May 03, 2009 11:05 am

:=)): :=)): :=)): Dannnnng we all cranky this morning or what? LOL

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Sun May 03, 2009 11:07 am

<starts handing out the Midol>
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by obsolescenttears on Sun May 03, 2009 11:53 am

:=)): That was the first post I put that in yesterday (I think) ALRIGHT I will stop. :-w: Perhaps (hehehe), I will find another word. Okay I am kidding do not kill me with a chainsaw. I will try to not use words with hap at the end!

:) Feel better.
obsolescenttears
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 5911
Registration date : 2009-04-18

View user profile http://www.SKsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckiT on Sun May 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Marsupialmayhem wrote:I have been trying to help her. I get very frustrated with anyone who asks the same questions over and over and does not listen. It's not like she asked me once.
How many times have others (and not just a 13 year old CHILD asked the same question repeatedly? Many adults will do the same thing, hoping that by asking the same question hundreds of times, they'll finally get the answer they want to hear ;) Maybe direct her/her parents to GliderCENTRAL, at least people there won't girldog and moan about having to answer the same questions repeatedly.

And earlier in the year, she did ask me to buy a baby girl to go with Zoey. I asked her again if she was on a decent diet yet and she told me no. I told her I could not sell to her unless she was. Michelle, that was January. Just 2 weeks ago, she tells again she's not feeding an approved diet.
Have you considered asking her what they get fed, not whether it's an approved diet? Again, this is a child being dealt with, they don't have the ability an educated adult does to comprehend things.. They misunderstand things, a LOT, or read things into the question that aren't there.
BeckiT
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2053
Registration date : 2008-01-21

View user profile http://www.glidinhigh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Tue May 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Chris R wrote:Nice perspective there!

It makes me feel stupid and under appreciated LOL

It makes ALL of us feel that way- apparently she sees EVERYONE she doesn't talk to on a daily basis or who doesn't do things "exactly her way" as a "newbie"... I tried joining her yahoo group and in ONE POST I quit after she BRRATED me for "being a newbie" and told me to "leave the advice and comments to EXPERTS" like herself and that I should basically be "seen and not heard so I could learn from her wisdom"

What a crock
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue May 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Oooohhh no she din't.....lol

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed May 06, 2009 8:43 am

LabNGliderMom wrote:
Chris R wrote:Nice perspective there!

It makes me feel stupid and under appreciated LOL

It makes ALL of us feel that way- apparently she sees EVERYONE she doesn't talk to on a daily basis or who doesn't do things "exactly her way" as a "newbie"... I tried joining her yahoo group and in ONE POST I quit after she BRRATED me for "being a newbie" and told me to "leave the advice and comments to EXPERTS" like herself and that I should basically be "seen and not heard so I could learn from her wisdom"

What a crock

Still have copies? Maybe you should make a new thread about it in this section..I think someone has a lil 'splaining to do! ...Turn about IS fair play after all...

As they say Karam is a girldog!!!! :=)):
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Wed May 06, 2009 11:32 am

LabNGliderMom

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2009 11:39 am

I know nothing about Yahoo groups, but is it like a forum? Do the posts stay up like they do here? I would be more than piddled if somebody treated me like that. Specially Danielle who herself did not have a star start here on LGG!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jungleflockmom on Wed May 06, 2009 11:51 am

I tried that yahoo group, too. Mostly lurked, can't remember exactly what advice I was dubious about, I think diet. I think this group is where the person in Roseville, CA had 8 gliders to rehome and "the other" Beth w/the aggressive attitude drove 1000 miles to p/u these gliders to sell.
Millersangelsmo posted here about those gliders needing railroad and is on that group w/Danielle.

jungleflockmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed May 06, 2009 11:59 am

Paula,
No its Danielles forum, she has complete control of it and has to make an "approval" of a "posting" before it gets made....Also control of archives and what gets saved to them... :huh ?:

I really though she was trying to straighten her :poo poo: up :L T:
but OBVIOUSLY there are still alot of issues...

Before LGG alot of us "newbies" :funny stuff: hung out over at Animal Craze..<oh how I wish Kris would not have deleted that old site, there were soo many postings about the crap she was trying to pull>..We would laugh at Danielles "attempts". She was WELL KNOWN to us, although not as Marsupial Mayhem or Danielle, but as Snoopy..She would advertise for free/cheap gliders on all the ad sites offering a forever,loving, knowledgeable home and then breed them or turn immediately around and sell them. REFUSED to get her USDA because "she spent six months in AZ and 6 months in IOWA, only had 2 very small colonys and she really didnt want the government having access into her home anytime they chose" all the while ALWAYS having gliders for sell....

Not to mention the "wonderful" advice she used to give on her My Little Sugar Glider site..Things like easy care, dont really need to be seen by a vet, just feed them TABLESCRAPS from that nights dinner....

The "HOLIER THAN THOU" attitude is pretty funny coming from someone like this ....dontch think????!!!!
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Chris, thanks for enlightening me!!! :)V:L: I had a feeling about this girl but I could not pinpoint what it was .... I just did not like her holier than thou attitude, you know?

Now I see ...Is she always rude or just when someone does not agree with her?????

Paula

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed May 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Paula,

Honestly I dont have a clue as to what the "normal" personality is.....If you havent noticed...Danielle ONLY posts to either nec. glider rants, or the glider watchdog areas on here...Im starting to think it might be a case of "thou douth protest to much" or at a least pull some of the heat of her own azz.... :the loser:

Oh and the USDA thing, last time I really talked to her, say 7-8 months ago, she told me she had applied for her USDA awhile ago but "I was told it would take up to a year"...

SO DANIELLE, DO YOU HAVE YOUR USDA YET????????
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafts Critters on Wed May 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Paula,

I've been wondering, why do you have in your siggy a image of a smiley kissing an donkeybutt? lol! I have been meaning to ask that.

Sorry off topic.

Chad

Crafts Critters
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2008-12-07

View user profile http://www.craftscritters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Gezzzz, another one of those????? :faint: It does not take a year to get your USDA license .... How long has she been breeding? At least I hope she does not breed rescues .... or does she??? 🇳🇴

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top