Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

DANIELLE - AKA SNOOPY/MARSUPIAL MAYHEM

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DANIELLE - AKA SNOOPY/MARSUPIAL MAYHEM

Post by Chris R on Tue May 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Yep...she was THAT Snoopy....I have her to thank for my discovery...IF she wouldnt have pulled the crap, I would not have been going through my old AC board PM's looking for the lineage and would not have stumbled across the Snoopy PM's and put 2 and 2 together...........
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2008-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Tue May 12, 2009 5:41 pm

DANIELLE...Aka Snoopy...aka Marsupial Mayhem.....

Where IS Good???!!!!????!!!! He was MY baby!!! I have EVERY RIGHT to know for MYSELF that he is in a home THAT I APPROVE OF!!!!!!!!!
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Tue May 12, 2009 5:44 pm

I am giving you 24 hours notice to provide me with the name, address and phone number of the people that you "re-homed" Good to!

Otherwise you will force me to put an ad out on EVERY POSSIBLE glider site with all information asking to his whereabouts, along with any information I have of you, to enable me to find him!!!
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Tue May 12, 2009 5:45 pm

:-w:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Tue May 12, 2009 6:33 pm

GO FOR IT...

WHERE IS GOOD??
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBlossoms on Tue May 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Danielle, either you or someone is reading this board...are you so mean that you won't tell Chris where Good is? Is this a rebellious thing to you? You are hurting someone deeply with your actions, is this how you get your kicks?

You shouldn't burn bridges Danielle, you never know when you may need to cross back. What goes around comes around in life. This is one sick game you are playing!
SugarBlossoms
The Keeper Of Handprints
The Keeper Of Handprints

Number of posts : 3178
Registration date : 2008-03-28

View user profile http://www.thesugargliderforest.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Something_To_Believe_in on Tue May 12, 2009 8:31 pm

I, too, was hopeful that Danielle had changed her ways.

Danielle, it is not only the RIGHT thing to do to get Chris in touch with the family that now has Good, it is the compassionate and kind thing to do as well. She is worried about her baby. Remember how you felt when you didn't know how those gliders that you sold to Ryan (SuperServer) were doing? Remember when you didn't know if they were some of the gliders that had died or not and how worried you were? Remember that? That is the same worry that Chris has now. Shame on you for allowing that to continue. You, yourself, have felt that same worry and to now force it on someone else is so heartless.

As I recall, someone came along to help you with that Ryan situation and to get answers and offer help to Ryan. Despite the fact that you had sold 3 gliders to someone who lived in an illegal area, despite the fact that you did not ever check vet references, allowing Ryan to have 3 of your gliders without even having a vet.... Despite all of that, *I* had compassion for you and your worry and didn't berate you or belittle you for the mistakes you made. I just found out if your gliders were still alive or not and let you know. I am asking you now to pay that forward to Chris. She DESERVES to know where Good is.
Something_To_Believe_in
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2440
Registration date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue May 12, 2009 8:33 pm

She's burned her own bridges. Her lack of RESPECT for another breeder, etc...not good Danielle, not good. So, where IS Good?

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Tue May 12, 2009 8:44 pm

This behavior is DESPICABLE I can't even BELIEVE that we are all a part of such a great community and yet we have members willing to treat people this was... it is SAD
LabNGliderMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed May 13, 2009 10:19 am

:-w: ... 😢
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Wed May 13, 2009 10:43 am

Tammy has been over here reading, they know this thread is active and Danielle is making a choice to not respond. I do hope she isn't silly enough to think that by ignoring it, it will go away? Seriously?

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by millersangelsmo on Wed May 13, 2009 1:35 pm

I have spoken to Danielle.She is getting pics and updated on the glider and will be sending this to Chris as soon as she gets it.Other than that I do not agree with what she did and Yes I feel she should have contacted Chris before to be sure she did not want to get the pair from her.
Yes I have been on reading but I had not heard from her till today.

millersangelsmo
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buttercup on Wed May 13, 2009 1:45 pm

But...will Danielle TELL Chris where and who has Good now? Or does she think the pictures alone will be enough?

I still don't get why Danielle can't come here herself....
buttercup
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/suggiewonderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Wed May 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Tell Danielle to shove the pictures up her donkeybutt. It's not UP to her to decide whether Good is in a good environment. She herself has a first right of refusal in her contract and for her to even IMAGINE that Chris would not expect the same from her is LUDICROUS. You can tell her for me that if she doesn't get HER sorry donkeybutt back here and make this right, I will freaking CRUCIFY her on the boards!!!

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed May 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Pictures??? WTF???!!!!!!!!!!! :finger: :crybaby:
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed May 13, 2009 2:28 pm

YOU CAN NOT HAVE THAT FUCK_ING BACKGROUND IN GLIDERS AND CONTINUE TO TRY TO PULL THIS GOD COMPLEX!!!!!!!!

You BELONG IN WITH THE LIKES OF PPP! ........

Laurie, based on the fact that she has proven she hasnt changed ONE bit...How much do you wanna bet she gave GOOD another name/lineage and sold him off as a pair for the highest dollar???!!! All because she muck-ed his actual lineage up in her head???!!!!! Stupid c u n.ext t.uesday!! :lllloo:
Thats the only reason I can think of for all this bullroses???!!!??? Trying to cover up that fact...Because if that got out, she would really be sunk!!!!
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Wed May 13, 2009 2:48 pm

She is already sunk due to her own actions or lack thereof. Danielle, gloves are off girl. What you're doing, have done is WRONG. You know it. Make it right and hope that people will forgive you, if you don't, you will suffer the consequences of your OWN actions. Nobody will be to blame except YOU.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Wed May 13, 2009 4:59 pm

this is OUTRAGEOUS! She is offerring PICTURES?? Via a THIRD PARTY because she doesn't have the cajones to talk to Chris HERSELF? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSON?? Look, PICTURES will NOT do... Chris deserves to get a CALL fromt he people who have Good NOW and ALSO get photos from THOSE PEOPLE... and DANIELLE needs to APOLOGIZE... this is RIDICULOUS!!!!!

WHERE IS GOOD?!?!?!
LabNGliderMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed May 13, 2009 5:05 pm

I guess she is judging me off what she would do/has done??? :huh ?:

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS A GREAT HOME FOR GOOD! IF it is as you say it is (he is bonded and in a loving home) Do you honestly think for a moment that I would not let him stay there??? What kind of a monster do you think I am???

Danielle, Im not of your "ilk"!! I have Hagrid...he is bonded to Twerp, I did not throw Hagrid away because he isnt breedable!! Gliders are not something you can bring into your home and then throw them away because you "get things twisted in your head telling so many lies" and think he was unbreedable!!!....
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed May 13, 2009 8:14 pm

:ha ir:
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Wed May 13, 2009 8:16 pm

🇳🇴
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafts Critters on Wed May 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Report her operation to USDA.

Crafts Critters
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2008-12-07

View user profile http://www.craftscritters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Wed May 13, 2009 11:12 pm

:-w:
LabNGliderMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Thu May 14, 2009 7:24 am

I received this letter from Danielle yesterday afternoon. This is supposed to make me feel better how??? :[-X:

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Danielle G" <snoopy86406@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: hntrss03@yahoo.com
I understand fully that you are worried about Good. I would wonder too. I want you to know that I have been talking with his new family. They are a very nice family and you would like them a lot. The problem is, the woman is a very private person. They have had him for close to 3 months now and they are really bonded to him. She is very much afraid you are going to ask for him back or she and the children will be dragged into the drama.

I spoke to her yesterday and she promised she would get photos to me as soon as she could. They have been busy with kid activities and she would try to get them before the end of the week.

I haven't had time to go on Laurie's, but Tammy mentioned to me I should try to speak with her again to see if she would talk to you.

Well, this time, the owner got very upset and thinks I am giving out her personal information and she's freaking out. I really don't want to upset her anymore. I assured her I wouldn't do it and was just seeing if she would change her mind to make you feel better. She's not giving in.

Good is a very nice glider and he has always retained the sweetness.

When this family first contacted me about a glider, we were actually talking about a couple of babies I had for pets. We spoke for a few weeks and I sent her all the files on food and care. She went and purchased her cage and supplies and told me to contact her when the two litter-mates were ready.

She wasn't promising to purchase them right then and there. She wanted me to take them out to see if they melded with the family first.
The one sibling did just fine but the brother was really shy. He kept crabbing and jumping back over to me where he felt safe.

I hadn't decided on selling Good yet. But, she asked me if I had any others. I happened to look over and her daughter was playing with him through the cage. I opened it up, and he walked right out on her and was very comfortable with her from the get-go.

The woman wanted the gliders for herself, but they also had to be tame for the kids too as they were to be family pets. They really wanted him.

I sold her to him. I got paid the price of $150 for him which is exactly how much it cost to neuter him. It's what my vet charges.
I have a very small room. I decided a long time ago I was going to be a breeder and I can't keep all the gliders. I have my two oldest cages now that are, but I may even be giving them to my sisters when I go to Maine this summer, as I know they will have a forever home with them. They have been asking me about gliders for a long time.

I understand. It's hard for me to part with my own older guys unless they go to family or friends where I can know how they are. I have made the mistake of giving them away to strangers and things went wrong.

Chris, if I had known you wanted him back, I would have offered him to you. Honesty, if we did speak about it before, I do not remember. If you had wanted me to sign a contract, I would have done it. I do feel badly now. When we sent the last emails to each other, I still had him.
Now, he's with a good family, but one who prides their privacy. All I can do is promise to get the photos to you when she sends them.

I know you are not ill treating Hagrid and I know he's fine with you and I don't worry. If you had to re-home him, I know you would get him a good one. I trusted you then and I trust you now. I understand things change with things.

You and I have do differences of opinions when it comes to what should be bred and what shouldn't be.

I never started a thread on you and your breeding before because there was one point where we were friends. I know that some of the old time breeders used to do it, but in my opinion, there are so many newer lines out there or out breeding programs, that it shouldn't have to be done. I also feel there should be as much information as possible on both sides of the pedigree. But, that's just me.
I never said you were a bad person and I never started a thread on you even though I disagreed with you breeding the gliders.

If anything, this past week has taught me to be more open to others opinions, and yes I may be bad at that and maybe I have misunderstood some things, but I also value Priscilla and some of the other breeders opinions, and I was going by what she told me.

I really do care about my gliders, and I do feel guilty for not letting you in on who Good could live with. I'm sorry for that. But, after I told you I wasn't going to be breeding him, I didn't hear back from you, so I figured as long as the people were a good family, I would be ok.

She is feeding HPW diet and I know she took him for a wellness check up to recently and he did pass. He had one earlier in the year with some of my other gliders before he was re-homed and did fine too. He's healthy and loved.
Part of the reason the woman is so adamant about revealing herself is because her kids are so attached to him. Her girl would be devastated and I think she would be too. She told me just about a month ago that she hadn't had sugar gliders before, but since he and the mate had come into their lives, they had somehow changed it.

That's what gliders do I think. I know it would weird not to have them. After my old Jack died in 05, I was without gliders for about 6 months and it was really strange. In fact, I really don't remember much that happened between the time he died and I got Mogwai and Patchouli.

I guess I have had time to sit and think things through. I am sorry to have hurt you by re-homing him. I honesty did not realize you wanted him back. If you had told me back in February, I would have let you take him. I am not asking you for Hagrid back. I think you are fine with him. You would never harm him and you are a good glider mom. I never said you weren't.

I just know that sometimes I have to sit back before I talk to people and think it through or it comes out all wrong.

I am trying very hard to get you the photos. I'm pretty sure she will send them to me and as soon as she does, you will have them. I promise. If she sends a letter with it, I will forward it as well, but as per her wishes, I will have to delete the email.

Again, I am sorry for the hurt. I never meant for any of it to hurt you, but it did.

Danielle
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Thu May 14, 2009 7:30 am

I dont even know where to begin on this friggen letter???!!!

Again, it comes across as condensending, nothing but excuses & lies, her believing the mixed up story in her head...I can go on and on...So much so, Im just ....flabbergasted to the point of being wordless, and I wouldnt know where to start....

I will be back to post my breeder pair lineages after I get done dropping hubby off at work....

One thing that keeps going through my head though...Why would she think that I would have given her a glider if I had even a little clue that she would turn right around and sell him!!!!!
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next