Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!
Laurie's Glider Gazette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WPB, FL

Go down

WPB, FL Empty WPB, FL

Post by MatchMakersMagic Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Baker Veterinary Clinic

1801 S. Congress Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Phone 561-642-9972
Fax 561-642-3337
www.bakervet.com
email ASKFLUFFY@AOL.COM

Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday, and Thurday
7:30am-9:00pm
Wednesday and Friday
7:30am-6:00pm
Saturday
7:30am-5:00pm

Dr. Baker is the exotic vet, as well as the owner. They have another exotic vet Dr. Oprisanu available as well. They will handle emergencies for ESTABLISHED patients. If not they refer emergencies to a non-exotic emergency clinic Clinic of Palm Beach County at 561-433-2244 right around the corner. They will speak with that clinic on the phone if need be. I have no personal experience with that emergency clinic.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 9115
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://www.serenitysugargliders.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum