Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Terri's Petting Zoo (TPZ)

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Terri's Petting Zoo (TPZ)

Post by usha77 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:54 pm

:funny stuff:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by terrispettingzoo on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:49 pm

We decided we going to let them have the twins that she has in pouch then seperate them so they wont have more babies together.Im going to try to get another mate for them both.
We do care and sorry I can be a real girldog sometimes.
I dont want to seperate them until their twins are oop,dont want
her to eat them or anything.
As for someone showing up for a cage and the drunk donkeybutt neighbor coming over we tried to tell him just to leave but his drunk donkeybutt doesnt listen.Nothing we could do about what happened that time. We now have a restraining order against his drunk donkeybutt so he wont be coming around any
longer.
No clue what happened with some of the joeys that left here but when they left here they was healthy and if they was crabby or nippy I always tell people about that.We havent had anyone tell us they had any issues so not sure who or what happened.

terrispettingzoo
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:33 pm

I don't see why every one seems to go on and on about Terri when the person she bought it from did not tell her there was any inbreeding involved until much later. I have a babie from her pair and let me tell you, she is one of the sweetest suggie's I have. She doesn't crab much, does not nip, she is very loving and beautiful. Super friendly and does not have any thing wrong with her.
It seems anything you hear bad, you run with it. It's like being back in high school with a bunch of cackling hens going on and on!!! Really sad!!
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cinnamonstix on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:07 am

So you are going to look for a better pairing for your two gliders? That is actually quite great to hear. Sometimes, as a responsible breeder, that is what you have to do.

In reference to my leu who is a 15.4296 % CE...he has the most outstanding personality ever. I did not know that any glider could be near as angelic and people oriented as he is. He is most definitely my angel boy and has been since the day I got him. He was passed from shirt to shirt and is a hardcore bra baby. He has brought the others in the cage (he is in a quad with two females and another neutered male) even closer to me than they were. He himself has converted my two original gliders into bre babies all on his own somehow. My third already was, lol. Nemo's mom is a leu with a 4.1015 % CO and dad is a WF 100% Leu Het with a 0% CE....sounds great til you look at the lines and breed them making my little angel boy Nemo. PP Sold them as a breeding pair who were sadly split apart after finding out the gentics clashed and Nemo came to live with me and be neutered where he could spend his life happy and not making babies, and also so his original momma can see him from time to time, lol.

Anyways, what I am getting at is that an inbred baby can have outstanding temperment. Now to the other thought...if the inbreeding is continued for generation after generation...yeah it could probably effect the temperment. Given how her joeys would have a 9.5703% CE....I doubt that temperment would be effected, but if anyone buys from her and does not pay attention to the genetics and continues to breed in a poor fassion, those joeys or the grand joeys would have a worse CE and would more likely to have shown adverse effects. On a side note, it is not always the physical things you see...anything could be going on internally and that is so very dangerous. Mills are so frowned upon because if the mass inbreeding and with white gliders, it does not take much to mass inbreed with them only coming out of the three original lines. You might not see aparent defects (My Nemo has a small ear)...you guys joke about an extra head or something coming out of the forehead, it is what you do not see though that is the major concern. Organ failure due to inbreeding is horrendous...and there is NOTHING that you can do to save or make things better.
cinnamonstix
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-07

View user profile http://www.cinnamonstix-suggie-gifts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderLove on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 pm

Ok, eeyoreq who are you? It seems really strange your very first post is in defense of Terri!

Terri, if you find suitable mates I think you improving your self and the lives of your gliders, but saying one thing and doing another are two diffrent things.

Well spoken Gwen! That Nemo sure is a handsome little guy!
GliderLove
Laura's Pet/LGG's Door Greeter

Number of posts : 4833
Registration date : 2008-01-07

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/gliderlove1

Back to top Go down

Post by terrispettingzoo on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:26 pm

We do plan on finding them new mates but I didnt think I should seperate them right now.She has twins in pouch that are due in 4 or so weeks.
I thought if they are seperated now she would eat them and I really dont
think that would be a good thing.

terrispettingzoo
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBlossoms on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:30 pm

I don't think they should be seperated at all!!! Neuter him! They are a bonded pair!!!
SugarBlossoms
The Keeper Of Handprints
The Keeper Of Handprints

Number of posts : 3178
Registration date : 2008-03-28

View user profile http://www.thesugargliderforest.com

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:43 pm

SugarBlossoms wrote:I don't think they should be seperated at all!!! Neuter him! They are a bonded pair!!!

:i agree:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderLove on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Very true, if you do seperate just to find new breeding mates you would be splitting them up and that would be like taking your husband away to replace him with some one you would have "normal" children with. That's not fair to the animal and still you would be just worried bout profitting. Terri I'm a bit confused, you know these things how come you seem to play stupid? I apoligize in advance if I am wrong, but your posts go from being so sure of your self and on your site then all the sudden your demeiner (sp?) changes like you really didn't know you were wrong and that your going to try and do what's best. I hear the words but I would be very surprised if you acted upon them.
GliderLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:27 pm

Yea, what Gwen said.

Ohh, and Eeyorwhateverthehellyournameis.....coming here to defend someone such as Terri without any background on you at all and you jump in and start bad mouthing the members here, talking about high school and pooh...yea, that flies over kind of like a pooh filled lead balloon so you might want to watch that if you plan on remaining a member of LGG for very long.

I don't have ANY problem with you coming here to defend her, but if you have another screen name on other sites and are just worried about us knowing who you are then your opinion doesn't count.

Also, Terri has had a bad habit in the past of posting as someone else pretending to be a satisfied customer of Terrispettingzoo, so yea, you have about ZERO credibility as far as I'm concerned! As does Terri. I DO hope you're going to do the right thing FINALLY, but I'm one of those hard headed people who have to see it to believe it....

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderLove on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Is there a way to find a location on this eeyore person? Sorry Terri, but you have a record of trying to be more then one person.
GliderLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cinnamonstix on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:35 pm

I would almost most definietly be able to say that Terri would not neuter and keep them as a non breeding pair. When he wasn't producing, he was listed, he produced and she kept him. I remember seeing the actual ad for him on CL. Her husband from what I gather is very pressing on the breeding and making money, so I doubt a non-money making glider would even be allowed to be kept in the house. With that being the case I am sorry your husband has to be this way and if you like him, well I am sorry to hear either of you are involved in the breeding.

It is really hard to say what I think is best, most likely that he is neutered or sold and maybe he will find his forever home, I don't exactly know. I know he will not live out his entire life at TPZ, once the gliders do not produce they are sold. Maybe they find great forever homes, maybe they don't. I sure hope they do though. 😢

Honestly though, if Terri keeps them I would rather see them re-paired up then kept together breeding, at least the genetics would be that much better. I am scared to say it, but there will not be an outcome of the situation that will make everyone happy...

But yeah, speaking of handsome....lol...
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
and here is a good ear shot so you can see his widdle ear...
cinnamonstix
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:42 pm

He is so gorgeous, Gwen!!
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderLove on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Aww, he's so precious! Gwen, I just tried to call you.
GliderLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cinnamonstix on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:45 pm

lol, ringer was off, lol.
cinnamonstix
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Gwen, that little boy is adorable...I want to cuddle with him...the ear is so cute!

As for Terri, it doesn't matter if we're happy, the fact is that Terri is the only one in a position to improve her business image. The people here at LGG are not the only ones that hold opinions like ours. If she chooses to keep them together, she will pay for it in business with those that care about heavy inbreeding. If she splits them and pairs them with other gliders, she will pay for it in business with those that care about sugar glider husbandry, bonds, and breeding heavily inbred gliders. If she gets him neutered or finds him a good pet only home with a neuter contract, there is a good chance she may work her way up to the status of a respected, responsible breeder...but that's ALL up to her. Yes, I hate to see her doing what she's doing...but in the end, she's shitting in her own bed. Not mine.
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/neekitz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:52 pm

but in the end, she's shitting in her own bed. Not mine.
:=)):

Ain't that the truth?!?!?! LOL

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:04 pm

Here's your location gliderlovewhoeverthehellyouare....... Cambridge, mn many miles away from terrispettingzoo. So no I'm sorry I am not her.. I'm a step above doing something in that sort. Someone mentioned that terri wouldn't be allowed to have any gliders that aren't breeding, that's not true. I know for a fact that she has a few that are in their forever home and not producing Joey's at all. So really how can any one say something they don't know is the truth for a fact?
Where is your location gliderlove??? I mean how does anyone know you aren't going by a different name? Freezing mn, wouldn't be like Northbranch would it? You seem to know alot about Terri, do you know her personally? It seems you are the one to start these posts and others just follow.
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderLove on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:09 pm

HAHAHA....Your funny, you really are. Terri has her followers that would defend her to the death, like her friend Kayla who si NOT her friend from what she says, right Terri?

Nope, I am NOT from North Branch, actually I have no clue where that is. Cambridge huh, Terri has listed gliders for sale in Cambridge on CL. Yes I have started posts about Terri but what she does is just WRONG, I am not the only one who see's it. If she's going to fix things, GREAT but do I believe it will ACTUALLY happen? Nope.

People know me I have two names I go by Tails-2-Scales and Gliderlove. Nothing to HIDE here!! My name is in my siggy, what's yours????????

LGG followers...That's funny!
GliderLove

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Hmm, well that's news to me. Not being a smart A** either, I have never seen her list gliders for sale in Cambridge, MN. As a matter of fact, there are no breeders out this way unless you count in North Branch, and I'm sorry for those who know who I am talking about, but I would never purchase from them. I have been to the pet store and that said and showed me enough. I saw your site Tails-2-Scales. I was actually looking at one of those, sorry forgot what they were called because it was awhile back, those zipper enclosures that would be great for suggies.
I really don't see what Terri does that is so horribly wrong. I understand that Aragorn is inbred, but she is trying to correct the issue at hand. Cut some slack until she does, you know what I mean?
Sorry I don't have my siggy up, I haven't been on that long as you can see. I am Stacy. I have 5 suggies, Daytona (4 months), Bristol (3 months, almost 4), Pebbles ( 3 months), Mork ( 6 yrs) and Mindy (2 yrs). I also have a white faced lil guy I'm getting the end of Jan. Mork and Mindy are a retired pair. They have not produced Joey's in some time.
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Cut some slack until she does, you know what I mean?

Please do not make comments like this unless you know what the hell you're talking about. Terri has been given EVERY opportunity to do the right thing and has chosen, CHOSEN not too. If she decides now to make an attempt to do so, we will support her, but I'm sorry, she's not got the best track record, by her OWN doing and we're not just going to say "Oh gee, Terri has now decided to fix things so lets move her to recommended breeder status" Yea, that will not happen any time soon! That is something that is EARNED same as a bad reputation.

As you can tell by her other posts in this thread alone, she blatanly says she DIDN'T CARE that he was inbred, so please, jump down offa that damn high horse of yours before you fall and hit your wittle head.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:31 pm

Oh, boy - don't you DARE say anything bad about the breeder in North Branch if you're talking about who I think you're talking about! You don't know SH!T!!!Were the gliders at the pet store? Hmmm? And what the muck was wrong with the pet store? I've been there, too & it seemed like a very nice small pet store. And I can say that the small breeder in North Branch has some of the sweetest babies, EVER! So back the muck up, girldog!

If you are talking about some other completely unknown breeder in North Branch, my apologies. If not - wow! You freaking stick up for Terri?!?!?!?! The worthless girldog?? And rip on a great breeder with a wonderful heart?!?!?!? Yup - made my judgement about you - you are NOTHING and obviously either very stupid or ignorant or someone has you completely fooled. :finger:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Oh Brenda, do PM me the name of the other person just for grins and giggles.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderLove on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Ok, I think you reffering to Brandi & I believe she is up near North Branch, I have met Brandi. I like Brandi alot and she tries to do what's best by her gliders and their lineage is VERY important to her! What about Brandi do you not like, what gave you this impression about her, I would love to know! When looking for a glider whether it be a normal grey or mo. Lineage should always be a priority especially if your planning to breed. Brandi has done right by that in my book which gives her my respect, and potential buisness.

You will always have people out there that will by a cheap glider, especially a colored glider and they won't give a hoot about lineage. And sadly enough there are many breeders out there who don't even know much about "lineage" and the importance of it. Just the $$ that they think they can profit from them. And Diane who breeds leu X leu is a perfect example of this practice.

WOW Brenda!!! You lost those glasses this morning didn't you!!! :proud u: lol
GliderLove

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:37 pm

hey Suggiemom, I'd get sick of hearing it from you and say just about any thing to shut you up.
I'm not saying every thing is perfect, but really what gives you the right to sit and trash someone non-stop just because you don't agree? Who are you to damn someone and try and ruin any business they have going because you don't agree with something they are doing?? Ok, so yea she probably should not be breeding the pair, but she also didn't find out until a little while after having them. She probably should correct that. I'm not saying she shouldn't. What I am saying and what I have been saying is come on, first every one is telling her she should get them different mates, then when she finally says ok that is what she is going to do, you all jump down her throat and go on about how she shouldn't do that now. It's like you just want a reason to keep trashing on her. Don't jump down on me for just seeing how wrong that is to just find something to go on about. Like you have nothing better to do then be on here trashing her. Not once did I go on about how she was right to be breeding that pair or anything. I have only said you all keep saying do this, she decides that's what she is going to do, and then you all start yelling at her about that. Read the posts before jumping on me..
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next