Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Terri's Petting Zoo (TPZ)

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Terri's Petting Zoo (TPZ)

Post by Suggiemom on Thu May 07, 2009 9:12 pm

She needs surgery. She needs to schedule a removastickfrommyassectomy..lol

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Thu May 07, 2009 9:13 pm

:=)):
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2008-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Thu May 07, 2009 9:14 pm

:=)):
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

Number of posts : 4534

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Thu May 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Yeah, she does!
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Thu May 07, 2009 9:42 pm

:=)): OMG crack me up!! :=)): :=)):
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Thu May 07, 2009 9:42 pm

You know who GliderLove20 reminds me of and I wonder if it is her..what was the name of the brat that registered on GC, was banned and came back as her mother and 40 other people???

Oh Brenda, help me out here I'm tired, she had the glider Roo and housed him in the hampster thingy with all the cotton.

I swear she sounds her!

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!

Have a great day!

TWilson
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer

Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Thu May 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Ah :poo poo: My siggy didn't turn out right!!
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbellesmomm on Thu May 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Dannylynn?
tinkerbellesmomm
Where's My Couch?
Where's My Couch?

Number of posts : 2874
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Thu May 07, 2009 9:51 pm

tinkerbellesmomm wrote:Dannylynn?

YES!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!

Have a great day!

TWilson

Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Thu May 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Oh gawd, say it ain't so!

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Fri May 08, 2009 12:02 am

Can I ask who is DannyLynn? :huh ?:
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelladonnasMom on Fri May 08, 2009 1:14 am

DannyLynn was a young girl who stormed onto GC and ticked off a LOT of people! I can't remember if that was her real name or screeen name now. But she eventually got banned from GC, created new screen names, got busted for that and got multiple people temporarily banned and at least one permanently banned... generally BAD NEWS! Oh, and she was YOUNG! like 14 I think...
BelladonnasMom
Suggie Sneaker
Suggie Sneaker

Number of posts : 2785
Location : I know their is a pony in the bucket of caca SOMEWHERE!
Registration date : 2009-04-24

View user profile http://diamondsuggiedesign.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BelladonnasMom on Fri May 08, 2009 1:17 am

Bailey was her real name... This is a link to a thread created by oe of her personalities... this one apparently French. LOL

http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/702573/Searchpage/1/Main/68397/Words/DannyLynn/Search/true/Re_Hey_another_newbie_LOL#Post702573

This is the thread that got so many in trouble...

http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/720105/Searchpage/2/Main/69961/Words/Bailey/Search/true/Bailey_is_home#Post720105

But they edited out about 3 pages of bullcrud! There was a LOT of stuff there that is gone now.
BelladonnasMom
Suggie Sneaker
Suggie Sneaker

Number of posts : 2785
Location : I know their is a pony in the bucket of caca SOMEWHERE!
Registration date : 2009-04-24

View user profile http://diamondsuggiedesign.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Fri May 08, 2009 1:29 am

SuggieLover123 = Bailey (aka RudyTootsMom & Dannylynn123 & RoosGrandma & SuggieGirl123)
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Fri May 08, 2009 1:40 am

WOW, the bit I did get to read, just WOW. Is this person for real? What is up with some people? I know I came on LGG full force sticking up for some one, I truly did not know, and that was bad on my part. I felt horrible over it. I see what I did wrong. I also have seen the light, per say, and have learned much more since then. It's crazy to see how people go on and on and keep going on and on. I don't get it? :huh ?:
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri May 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Ok guys, we REALLY don't want to take the focus off of TPZ so I'm going to split this and move it somewhere...just not quite sure where...lol

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roxyninja on Wed May 13, 2009 1:21 pm

I really don't want this thread to die so I will quickly add a few things! :)

I could go on and on about Terri all day but I am running short on time right now! She sells gliders that cannibalize their joeys and doesn't tell the people she sells them to about it. She sells joeys before they are 8 weeks oop and was seperating them from their parents when they were only 5-6 weeks oop. She sells to anyone and everyone as long as they have the cash and doesn't ask them any questions. Which includes young children!

Ok I am already out of time and I have to go. :/ I will try to add more later! :)
roxyninja
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1315
Registration date : 2008-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Wed May 13, 2009 1:30 pm

:affraid: I didn't know she sold gliders who cannibalize their joeys. YIKES!! I knew there was one of them that did that, but she said it was only one time. Of course there again, can't trust a dang thing she says.
You are so right that she sells Joey's early. She pushed me to take Bam Bam early, same with Bristol and Daytona. Each and every time I was going to pick up my gliders, she already had them in a carry pouch sitting on her counter. She flat out said, I wasn't sure what time you'd be here so I just put it in the pouch this morning, so since I never really made my way over there until about 4:30 or so, that means each time my gliders were sitting on a counter all day in a pouch with cats that walk all over that counter.
Refresh my memory Brandi, what else was there that I was going to tell every one about Terri?
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roxyninja on Wed May 13, 2009 3:17 pm

If you are talking about the same glider I am she cannibalized way more than just one time. Terri kept moving her from male to male to see if that would fix the cannibalizing problem and when it didn't she sold her. And of course didn't say a thing about it to the people that bought her. :(

I bought a couple gliders from her a few years ago when I didn't know any better. She told me that they would be ready to go on a certain date and each time she emailed me wanting me to come and get them at least a week earlier! And of course I didn't know any better and I was so excited to get them that I picked them up early. They did fine except for one which wouldn't groom herself and was so crabby we couldn't go near her to do anything with her. In my opinion that glider should not have even been seperated from her parents yet, let alone going to a new home already, she was way too young. And like Stacy said, she always has them sitting in the bonding pouch on her counter before we ever got there.

I have been trying to think of what else there is to say Stacy and I just can't remember right now. I will have to skim through some of my emails and see. I know you have more stuff to tell but I just can't remember what at the moment! If I think of anything I will let you know! :)
roxyninja
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1315
Registration date : 2008-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suggielover55303 on Wed May 13, 2009 3:21 pm

ha ditto....asha and romeo she had sitting on the counter as well when i picked them up when we had them. asha was two weeks approx from having joeys out of pouch. kristy
suggielover55303
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2009-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Wed May 13, 2009 11:33 pm

I know there is a bunch more I have to tell every one, but dang, I can't remember it all at the moment. I should have taken notes or something. Yes Brandi I believe we are thinking of the same glider, I just was told about the one time she did that to the Joey's, I didn't know it had been many times. Terri sure does like to hold back info.
It was the same thing with Bristol and Daytona, I was to pick up Daytona first, he was 8 weeks oop. When I picked him up, she told me to take Bristol, he was only 6 wks oop. I told her I couldn't, that I still needed to get some things set up and wanted Daytona to get use to his new home and stuff. The next week, I stopped to make a payment, she told me to take Bristol than, so I did. he was only 7 wks oop and I worried, but like Brandi, I really didn't know any better and I was so excited to be getting them. I have always tried to figure out why she rushes to get them into bonding pouches before people even get there?

Kristy, I must have missed something along the way, I didn't know you were the one that bought Asha and Romeo. I remember her complaining that she had to sell them, that she liked them and had them for awhile. She said it was her Hubby ( Terri has so made me hate that word) wanted to sell them, they weren't the pretty colored money makers.
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suggielover55303 on Wed May 13, 2009 11:42 pm

i originally bought them. Learned lies. She picked them up. Said they wouldnt leave her home. mind you, this was when I had no experience whatsoever. She picked them up with the joeys and reimbursed me for the joeys. Then lied again and tried to sell ash and romeo to another couple. (more money for asha and romeo then if she did as I already paid for them once!) Then i saw an ad, i got curious to see if her lies would continue after emailing her how i was hurt. Of course she backlashed with swear words and whatnot. I got curious to see if she would sell me(she didnt know it was me, for all she knew it was another person) and she did send me a paypal request for them. I said my name was LISA. I posted on a different page in this thread a short "what happened that summed it up". Lies all lies from her. Not to mention I hate that word as well "hubby" as she always has to consult him first huh? grrrrrrrrrr. :grrrrr !:

edit: i bet she told you she had to sell them after she got them back when i learned of the lies and deceit. This was what, over a year ago? I would need to check emails or paypal on exact timeline. makes me mad even more 🇳🇴

If I was more educated at the time on sugar gliders, i would have kept them and neutered romeo. She went on to breed them again and maybe even more than that. :faint:
suggielover55303
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Wed May 13, 2009 11:48 pm

I see. so does any one know if she still has Asha and Romeo or what? I'm trying to remember what she had told me about them. She went on and on about so much crap that I couldn't keep what gliders she was talking about straight. Oh and of course there was the going on and on about being in love with a nasty A*S*S guy that is in prison. I really wish I would have saved all the emails from her. I forward many to Brandi because it was just so freaking unreal.
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suggielover55303 on Wed May 13, 2009 11:51 pm

She tried to sell me(LISA-fake to see of her lies) again maybe a few weeks ago. After their new joey was weaned. paypal invoice was posted to prove it. Too many lies to keep up with, with her. And gross! Prison love?
suggielover55303
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Wed May 13, 2009 11:52 pm

Poor babies! I wish we could get them away from her & she could never have gliders or any other animals ever again! 😢
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next