Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Terri's Petting Zoo (TPZ)

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Terri's Petting Zoo (TPZ)

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:39 pm

Yea, Brenda, when you lose those glasses you don't kid around...LOL

:damn:

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:42 pm

Laurie, Cindy's right - I'm talking about Brandi (roxyninja)...

Cindy- Well, damnit! I love Brandi! I keep meaning to put a post about her in the talk about your breeders section - I'll try to do it today...but you don't say pooh about the people I care about when you don't know what the muck you're talking about!!! :grrrrr !: Who's up for a road trip to Cambridge?!?!?! :r p: :funny stuff:

Oh, and eeeyorbitch...no one is ruining Terri's business but herself - we would love to see her make changes and reparations for all the wrong she has done in the past. If she can change and do good for her gliders and not just for herself, she would be much more respected in this community. Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about... :lllloo:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderLove on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:43 pm

:partying: Let me ask you this, how do you know Terri? Why does it always seem that Terri has these newbies pop up out of no where defending her? Are you on GC? What your name over there? Just curious. How did you get linked over here?

Brenda, Cambridge is about 2 hrs north of me I believe, we need to get together all of us again!
GliderLove
Laura's Pet/LGG's Door Greeter
Laura's Pet/LGG's Door Greeter

Number of posts : 4833
Registration date : 2008-01-07

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/gliderlove1

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Ok, first of all you snot nosed little know NOTHING , lousy two post count girldog....our opinions of Terri are based on what she has DONE or not done. We don't NEED a reason to keep trashing her, we don't have to make them up, she does that for us.

No one yelled at her for trying to make things right, but it's something she posted on a chat forum five minutes ago practically, she has yet to DO anything you freaking Dumbdonkeybutt! And, you make yourself look worse than her by running your mouth defending her. :)V:L:

ROFLMAO, anyone wanna take bets on how long THIS gutter trash sticks around LGG????

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Gliderlove, I do not know who Brandi is, it must be the pet store I went to though because there is only the one in North Branch that is out this way. I would not buy from them because they were very rude the 2 times i was at the store. Maybe it was off days or some thing, but they were not to kind when asked a question about a hedge hog. So that is my reason, and as I said, I am sorry for those who know who I am talking about. I only know the pet store, not the person behind the rudeness those 2 days.
You are very right. There are breeders for every type of animal out there that only care about the money they are making, not about the animal. I myself love my animals very much and care deeply about them. Some know the linage info better then others, maybe some don't pay attention, or fully understand, or I suppose as you said, some just don't give a poo. The not caring is bother some.
I do not care to speak to any of these others on here that are so rude with the words. Name calling is bit down there. Gliderlove, I do not mind speaking with you though. At least we have not been so horribly rude to one another. Thank you for that.

Just because usha77, :finger: right back at ya babe!!
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cinnamonstix on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:48 pm

Kayla? Who the muck are you to put Brandi's name in your mouth you low life trash talking scum bag pooh eating Sex Worker anyways! No, you tried to turn Cindy and Brandi against eachother, you say that I made your sick grandma fall down the stairs, like I said before if I was her and had to deal with you, I would have thorwn myself down the stairs just to get away from your psychopathic donkeybutt self. You wanna talk pooh about a breeder who has healthy babies, tame as can be? Wonderful babies? A breeder who has gone out of her away above and beyond to make sure she is breeding good lines and had to spend a fortune to correct her mistakes? muck off Kayla eat pooh and choke. Everyone is far beyond freaking sick of you go curl up in a corner and....

Last edited by cinnamonstix on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
cinnamonstix
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-07

View user profile http://www.cinnamonstix-suggie-gifts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:48 pm

It's Terri I'm sure. She does this pooh ALL the time. She's freaking mentally deficient AND inbred apparently. I apologize in advance to all other mentally handicapped people, I don't think Terri was born that way, I think she CHOOSES to act that way and that's a big difference!

She's using AOL which uses a proxy server so she can hide where she's at really cuz how come ol' Eeyore the jack donkey butt isn't showing up in the "who's online"?

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:50 pm

:=)): :=)): :=)): I agree, name calling IS bit down there - whatever the muck that means...which is why I don't usually do it. It takes someone really special to make me lose my glasses! :rose glass:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:53 pm

Who is Kayla? I didn't pay attention before because it didn't concern me, however; this little gutter hoochie mama has now Piddled me off. BIG mistake....lol

Oh, and girldog you ain't SEEN rude yet. You come here with your big mouth running about pooh you know nothing about and have the nerve or rather, stupidity to talk the pooh you talk and you call OTHER people rude?!?!?!

girldog, please?!?!?! :=)):

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:54 pm

usha77, do you need directions to Cambridge? it's a pretty straight shot to my house. I could meet you, or just tell ya how to get right to my drive way.
There really is absolutly no reason at all to call the names you all have been calling. As far as am I on on GC, yes I am and it is eeyoreq on there also. I do not change my name. I am not like that. I am defending Terri because I don't see why people have to just keep going and going like it's some game and all so funny. Yea ok, she did wrong, but haven't you done things in life that are wrong? Do you enjoy having it rubbed in your face all the time? No..
But on the same hand, I suppose if there is more you think you know then I do, there isn't anything I can do to change your minds.
Oh and don't worry your wittle head, I'm not going any where and not leaving LGG..
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cinnamonstix on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:55 pm

you will be if mods disable you girldog.....LMAO
cinnamonstix
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cinnamonstix on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Ok, Kayla....cum sucking Sex Worker who I got Icarus and Ivy from, cyber stalker psychotic girldog. She tried to place an order on my glider site for "rat supplies" and get my name and addy, ha muck right? I traced the email addy back to her facebook and she claimed it was not her....mmmhhhmmm. She used to live in Mpls, then moved here and there and here and there and either her or her baby daddy lived in Cambridge I am guessing. Hey BTW, shouldn't you be worried about something more important that defending Terri who is "not friends with you"? You were a big mistake and she will never sell to you gain? LMAO.

Last edited by cinnamonstix on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
cinnamonstix
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:59 pm

eeyoreq wrote:usha77, do you need directions to Cambridge? it's a pretty straight shot to my house. I could meet you, or just tell ya how to get right to my drive way.

Oh, hey, sweetie - what happened to your sense of humor? Was it shot off in the war? There's a little thing called a joke - you should look it up...hell, you might even see a mirror!

Hehehehe...and Gwen, us mods can't do it, but the admin sure as hell can! And will if she pisses off too many people too much...lol!

eeyoreq - you come on here guns blazing telling us we just keep going on and on about Terri and we should let up, you don't know jack pooh about the situation, you just feel this incredible need to stick up for her. You attack a BELOVED friend and breeder here, and expect us to be all nicey-nice and hunky dory?!?! Sorry, it just doesn't work that way... :-@:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Wow, who is Kayla and who is Brandi? I read those names from Gliderlove. I have no clue who those people are. Yes I am on AOL, no I am not using this proxy server to hide. I do live out in Cambridge and I do not know who Kayla, or Brandi are, and the only Cindy I believe you are talking about is the Gliderlove Cindy. Other then that, sorry but I honestly do not know these people.
The only thing I ever said was how rude people were in a pet shop out by me and because of that I would not buy from there. Who the person was that was rude, how do I know? I didn't get any names when I was there, I just know she worked there. That was awhile ago.
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Oh and don't worry your wittle head, I'm not going any where and not leaving LGG.

ROFLMFAO, don't be so sure about THAT.

Ok, let me type this R E A L L Y S L O W L Y so that it can sink into your head. It's not the FIRST time Terri has stepped in the pooh puddle she herself has created. She bred rescues and CONTINUED doing so after being repeatedly told that it was not acceptable. You with me so far?

Mmmmk, now, she's breeding this glider that is inbred. She herself posted that she didn't think it was a big deal, we should all get over ourselves, blah, blah, blah. When that didn't get her anywhere, she posted that she'd suddenly changed her mind and was going to do the right thing.....still with me?

Yea, well, I hope she does, but she hasn't done anything else right so I'm not holding my breath on this one. If she actually manages to do the right thing, I'll be the first to pat her on the back, but until that time, you can kiss my donkeybutt, and probably a few others here as well.

What is there to change our minds about? Please explain that to me. We don't go after Terri because it's "fun" or some "game". We go after her because she does whatever she wants and the glider welfare be damned and honestly, if you want to defend that, you're making yourself look like pooh right along WITH Terri, so have at it lady.......What was that Beth said earlier about "shitting in her own bed"....yea, there ya go.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Oh I do not take that as a joke. Sorry. I am more then willing to give you directions. I didn't come on her guns blazing. As a matter of fact I have talked more with Gliderlove then any of you and I see it as Gliderlove and I were having a pretty good conversation after a bit with out all the rude comments and such from every one else. The only person that did not do the straight out trash talking was Cindy - Gliderlove. That is really kind of her no to be so rude. I have not called any of you glirdogs or trash or any thing of the sort. That I'm sorry was really unfair, but to each their own.
Now take Hwy 65 north, You can't miss the exit for Cambridge...
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Laurie please. I will pay you.
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

Number of posts : 9652
Registration date : 2008-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:06 pm

Nah, I like to play with my victims, er, food before I eat it.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:07 pm

I am paying for an exterminator.
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

Number of posts : 9652
Registration date : 2008-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cinnamonstix on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:09 pm

please do, this hag is old news...
cinnamonstix
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyoreq on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:10 pm

Ok wait, every one stop..... Who is Kayla? Why is cinnamonstix going on about Kayla and saying such vulgar things?
Seriously I have no idea who Brandi is or Kayla.
Can someone tell me where to find posts that people have mentioned that Terri wrote that say she don't care they are in bred? I mentioned before that I am new on here and I haven't seen that post. Is it way back on page one or????
eeyoreq
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:13 pm

:funny stuff: All righty then - someone doesn't have a sense of humor...now I just feel sorry for you...well, not "just"...

eeyoreq wrote:Here's your location gliderlovewhoeverthehellyouare....... Cambridge, mn many miles away from terrispettingzoo. So no I'm sorry I am not her.. I'm a step above doing something in that sort. Someone mentioned that terri wouldn't be allowed to have any gliders that aren't breeding, that's not true. I know for a fact that she has a few that are in their forever home and not producing Joey's at all. So really how can any one say something they don't know is the truth for a fact?
Where is your location gliderlove??? I mean how does anyone know you aren't going by a different name? Freezing mn, wouldn't be like Northbranch would it? You seem to know alot about Terri, do you know her personally? It seems you are the one to start these posts and others just follow.

eeyoreq wrote:Hmm, well that's news to me. Not being a smart A** either, I have never seen her list gliders for sale in Cambridge, MN. As a matter of fact, there are no breeders out this way unless you count in North Branch, and I'm sorry for those who know who I am talking about, but I would never purchase from them. I have been to the pet store and that said and showed me enough. I saw your site Tails-2-Scales. I was actually looking at one of those, sorry forgot what they were called because it was awhile back, those zipper enclosures that would be great for suggies.
I really don't see what Terri does that is so horribly wrong. I understand that Aragorn is inbred, but she is trying to correct the issue at hand. Cut some slack until she does, you know what I mean?
Sorry I don't have my siggy up, I haven't been on that long as you can see. I am Stacy. I have 5 suggies, Daytona (4 months), Bristol (3 months, almost 4), Pebbles ( 3 months), Mork ( 6 yrs) and Mindy (2 yrs). I also have a white faced lil guy I'm getting the end of Jan. Mork and Mindy are a retired pair. They have not produced Joey's in some time.

How on Earth could you know that the breeder in North Branch has the pet store if you didn't know anything about her?!?!?

:huh ?:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:13 pm

And eeyore, seriously, you are the most self righteous, smug, HYPOCRITE I think I've seen in quite awhile. I must admit, you've been fun to play with though....but seriously, you think WE were rude?

And yea, yea, name calling is petty and childish, but OMG, it is so much FUN when dealing with pooh stains like you!

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:14 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....I need me some cookies! :two beer:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:14 pm

Carrie's online, that big beautiful ban button calls...
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/neekitz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next