Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Isn't it time she be added here?

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Isn't it time she be added here?

Post by queenduck on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:15 pm

I could tell and I am sure she knew what she was doing when she posted it on GC. She was waiting for you Kris.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:16 pm

Yep... I took her bait!!! c u n.ext t.uesday BAG!!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacknsally on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:37 pm

It may have already been said but I'm sorry- this is just one of those, how many ways can you do something. I don't think Brandy can claim the crochet industry.
jacknsally
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-01-07

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/mobmilli/

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:42 pm

It's NOT about that!!! I ordered that dolphin from Amanada months ago!! That and several other items.. SHE STIFFED me... weeks went by with no contact from her.. so I filled a claim on PP against her...took them 2 times debiting her account before I finally got my money back.......

ANYWAY.... I asked Brandy to make my Dolphin..which she did and posted pic here and on GC...during that time a thread was made asking about crocheted things .. and Amanda said she didnt care as long as they were NOT the same shapes.... then here she is posting pictures of the dolphin..

So .. it's not about who owns what... it's about her being a TOTAL girldog!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:47 pm

AND.. because she is SUCH a liar.. who is to say when she really did make it ...PATTERN OR NOT... and she is still selling.... She said she has gotten more business since she closed her store!

and honestly Pattern or NOT... it's the principle of the thing!!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacknsally on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:50 pm

BabyLoveGliders wrote:So .. it's not about who owns what... it's about her being a TOTAL girldog!!

I see :D
jacknsally
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-01-07

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/mobmilli/

Back to top Go down

Post by hollysmom on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Kris!!!! you better watch out!!!! your gonna be out there hangin like me pretty soon lettin all the DUMB FUCKS screw ya...........who else has screwed ya lately?

hollysmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 3547

View user profile http://www.sugarglideremporium.com/                    http://an

Back to top Go down

Post by themarsupial on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Oh yeah, I'll watch out next time I want to post something that Kris may have wanted in the past! Jeez, don't look on critterbin, Kris! You may see YOUR ladybug on there! (I actually got tired of looking at that last week too.) Also, YOUR football was given away and YOUR other ladybug was sent to a friend.

It didn't take paypal 2 times to debit my account. You saw a screenshot and it was in my bank account, the money was there, you just chose to go through paypal and guess what? I didn't trust you to leave paypal alone if I sent you the money. After having my butt chewed for 30 minutes about how I'd logged onto GC ONE TIME since you'd tried to contact me, I just didn't see why I should trust you. So, eCheck it was. ...Not my problem.

Actually, none of this is my problem. Pull your big girl panties outta your butt and move on.

themarsupial
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:43 pm

Amanda, just a word to the wise....DONT try to step on toes over here...go to your own backyard, cause I can guarantee you wont wind up with people taking up for you over here the way they did on GC...

You posted that just to get under Kris's skin....it worked...you got the first set of points, but you are getting ready to loose the smile and that wont be too fun.

YOU are the one who took too long and had an unhappy customer no matter what the reason. Yes, you do make nice things, BUT the way you are handling yourself right now...you HAVE lost me as a customer because of your actions and the way you are handling things...

THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.... Whether we like it or not....and in this case KRIS IS RIGHT....

Now pack up your toys and leave our backyard, you really are not welcome here any longer.....
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:43 pm

See Amanda you cant tell the truth at all!!!
It did take paypal twice to get the money...and it was more than just once you logged on to GC when I had been trying to contact you!!!

and TRUST ME.. That is a laugh..... I'm not the one with trust issue here Amanda!!!

and like that Dolphins you can stick your pooh STRAIGHT up your donkeybutt... Brandy's things are 100 x better than your pooh!!!

So go back to GC where you belong!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:46 pm

and I could give a rats donkeybutt if you are selling anything that I asked you to on Critterbin.. they are NOT mine anymore.. you refunded me in full!! WHAT Piddled me off is NOW your stepping on Brandy's toes!!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:52 pm

CAT FIGHT!
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

Number of posts : 9652
Registration date : 2008-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themarsupial on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:54 pm

Wow Peggy, do I sound like I give a rats crapper what you think? I have no customers. You guys weren't customers... you were people who wanted crap from me and I wasn't going to do it for free. You had a flippin fit just because you're in Kris' wagon and OMG she called to tell you the poop, just like Nicole, just like Cindy... don't act like y'all weren't trying to get me banned from GC. Ohhhhh... that's right, you're angels. Who in the f* do you think I AM? I will NOT be trampled. Absolutely not.

Eventually everyone will get a big "ohhhhh" moment and understand that I'm not a bad person. I will NOT leave just because -oh no! widdle Peggy pooh pooh intimidated me! I better wun away and hide!- ?? seriously, that's lame. I'm scared. Rip me a new one! You think I am hurt/intimidated/...anything by what you say!? You're just people on a board who think you own the WORLD! Just like every other internet special interest board. Whooptie doo.

Kris, you paid 3 payments... of COURSE paypal had to debit me THREE times. Duh. Want me to draw it out with a crayon so you can understand?

themarsupial
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:00 pm

OMG she called to tell you the poop, just like Nicole, just like Cindy... don't act like y'all weren't trying to get me banned from GC

Hell ya I called them!! You STOLE MONEY from them.... YOU STOLE THEIR MONEY!!!!! Of course I tried getting you banned from the classified section.. YOU ARE A THIEF!!!!!

I will NOT leave just because -oh no! widdle Peggy pooh pooh intimidated me! I better wun away and hide!- ?? seriously, that's lame

YOU WILL NOT have a choice when I ban you

Last edited by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:00 pm

First of all Sweetie, I dont CARE if you care what I have to say...

Secondly, when someone PAYS YOU for a SERVICE.... that is exactly what they are...a CUSTOMER. So, yes, dipshit, I WAS a customer of yours even though I had been *warned* against you.

I happened to see and be given a bee hive of yours, I really liked it, I placed a LARGE order from you, was warned about it, said you had been in contact with me, even STUCK UP FOR YOU, and raved about what I got from you, so how do you like THAT KRIS's BANDWAGON, you stupid mouthy little twit?

Intimidate you....I dont and have NEVER tried to intimidate ANYONE....I call a spade a spade and you my dear are the nastiest one I have ever come across.

Word of mouth will get you....it WILL be your downfall, and all those bad words, started with YOU so you will have NOBODY to blame but yourself.

Remember that. When I have the LAST laugh IN YOUR FACE, whether it be today, tomorrow or next year....

Bad things happen to people who do and say bad things Amanda...and YOU are Bad Bad Bad.....

Now I will just sit back and watch, and when the time is right...I will get to say....I TOLD YOU SO WENCH!!
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themarsupial on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Don't want to fight your own fight huh Kris? Ban me! gooooo for it hun. It'll just make you look like... Oh yeah! What you REALLY are! :P Get those panties outta your butt yet?

themarsupial
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:04 pm

I'm here fighting you Amanda arent I.. BUT I will NOT tolerate you talking to or about Peggy that way!!! You can say anything you want... people already know you are a lair and a thief.. dont we have another thread about you around here somewhere???
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themarsupial on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:06 pm

Peggy... I have no friends here! Don't you get it!? LOL wow... you do too care! You're getting a total boil over there you're so hot over it. Psh, you got your stuff. I hope you loooooove it. I didn't steal crap from anyone. Everyone got their money back that wanted it as soon as I got my internet back... and let's not go there, because none of you understand what it's like to have splotchy internet OBVIOUSLY.

"I told you so" hahahahahaaaa oh dear god... like I care who buys my stuff. I make it because I like to. If nobody buys my stuff, then... oh well. I keep it. I have gliders! That's the beauty of that dolphin! I can USE it.

themarsupial
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themarsupial on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:07 pm

yep, Kris, you sure do. Ever see Edan anymore? I wonder why... hmmm...

themarsupial
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:09 pm

Oh yeah.. You refund Cindy for her crappy site? You refunded Nicole for stealing her money???
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Because he got SCREWED by you right after coming to the community!!! YOU LIED straight up about all that pooh and you know it!!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themarsupial on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Nicole and I have worked out something, yes, and Cindy... got what she paid for and then some! Try and find a web designer as cheap as I am. Whatev. I did my part on her site, I even offered to help someone new learn the scheme of it, but what Cindy wanted was a Microsoft program that I paid for and didn't have the rights to GIVE her. It was silly. It's not like freewebs... you actually have to have a program to build the HTML for you... it's all very complicated and... I'd need alot of crayons to explain.

themarsupial
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themarsupial on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Aww poor Edan with his 6 cage sets and 3 nice big boxes. I hope he can play train real good with them! O.o give me a break.

themarsupial
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:15 pm

WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE!!!
WHO THE muck ARE YOU CALLING ANGELS??

I'm insulted!
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

Number of posts : 9652
Registration date : 2008-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themarsupial on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:17 pm

macwood6 wrote:WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE!!!
WHO THE muck ARE YOU CALLING ANGELS??

I'm insulted!

Aw crap Janice! I'm sorry!

-replace all with maggots-

:face: Better? Gosh, y'all have to let me know that I'm not doin it right! :shock:

themarsupial
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next