Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Isn't it time she be added here?

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Isn't it time she be added here?

Post by hipbchik on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:17 am

daaaaaaaaaaamn...I hope Inever get on the wrong side of you guys!! I play it safe...I let Peggy buy everything, then I but it from HER!
hipbchik
The Slammer
The Slammer

Number of posts : 2070
Registration date : 2008-09-26

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/hipbchik

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie T on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:12 am

Welcome to LGG Hipchick. :lol:

Carrie T
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2907
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themarsupial on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:43 am

hollysmom wrote:SCAMMER THEIF LIAR!!!!!

trash trash trash!!!!!!

kiss donkeybutt when you think it makes you look good then all the other times show the REAL YOU

SCAMMER

trash

Cindy, I am nice to those who are nice to me. You sure were nice to me on the phone when I was helping you, but once you got what you wanted WHEW it was over. I have never said anything about our transaction because, well, you got what you paid for and that's that. I helped you, as I said I would and I also told you that I would not work on your website because I couldn't anymore. There was nothing attached to that decision and your wanting a refund. I was going to tell you I couldn't anyway... just like Nicole.

I told her that I needed to back out on hers too. My creativity had been sucked out of me because of the deep depression I was in from being unemployed. It's a hard thing to do; working when you know you're screwed. Sorry that I didn't work for you, Nicole. It should have been done faster. I just didn't like anything that I did. I was even excited about working on your website. I was in love with your logo, but I couldn't think of anything to go with it.

I SHOULD have contacted you by now, that's VERY true, and I'm sorry about that. I just don't see you online anymore when I'm on. I guess I should have emailed you instead. That's my mistake.

themarsupial
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:48 pm

Wow, if you don't beat all....You are one smug, self righteous little twit aren't ya? Who the f* are YOU? Who the f* CARES?!?!?!? Here is a concept for you.....mmmmk....follow along now, but let me know if you can't keep up .....mmmmk?

Scenario A: You have a product or service that you are SELLING. A CUSTOMER then PAYS you to perform said service or to make said product. You actually DO it. Tada!

Scenario B: You have a product or service that you are SELLING. A CUSTOMER then PAYS you to perform said service or to make said product. You are unable to fulfil your obligations because you have a large stick wedged up your donkeybutt, er I mean, creative block so you IMMEDIATELY refund their money and forfeit the work you've managed to eek out. TADA! Again, problem solved.

Now, do yourself a favor and toddle on along back over to GC with the other scammers, liars, thieves and shewhochargesmoneyforthesex where you belong. You're not welcome here and honestly, that's pretty effin' bad cuz we let most anyone in over here, but you will NOT talk to Peggy or Kris that way and I don't care who the muck you think you are. I know what really happened with Eden and you were a cocky little girldog then and you're acting like a cocky little girldog now and that's MY job around here biotch!

And, yea yea we know, we know, you couldn't care less right? Yea, so CYA.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBaby on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:49 pm

themarsupial wrote:Nicole and I have worked out something, yes, and Cindy... got what she paid for and then some! Try and find a web designer as cheap as I am. Whatev. I did my part on her site, I even offered to help someone new learn the scheme of it, but what Cindy wanted was a Microsoft program that I paid for and didn't have the rights to GIVE her. It was silly. It's not like freewebs... you actually have to have a program to build the HTML for you... it's all very complicated and... I'd need alot of crayons to explain.

Cindy got what she paid for? :face:

Yep. A front page.. with none of the others done. OH YEAH -- That's why i'm making a site for her. LOL
SugarBaby
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:32 pm

you were a cocky little girldog then and you're acting like a cocky little girldog now and that's MY job around here biotch!

LOL :lol!:
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hollysmom on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:29 pm

themarsupial wrote:
hollysmom wrote:SCAMMER THEIF LIAR!!!!!

trash trash trash!!!!!!

kiss donkeybutt when you think it makes you look good then all the other times show the REAL YOU

SCAMMER

trash

Cindy, I am nice to those who are nice to me. You sure were nice to me on the phone when I was helping you, but once you got what you wanted WHEW it was over. I have never said anything about our transaction because, well, you got what you paid for and that's that. I helped you, as I said I would and I also told you that I would not work on your website because I couldn't anymore. There was nothing attached to that decision and your wanting a refund. I was going to tell you I couldn't anyway... just like Nicole.

I told her that I needed to back out on hers too. My creativity had been sucked out of me because of the deep depression I was in from being unemployed. It's a hard thing to do; working when you know you're screwed. Sorry that I didn't work for you, Nicole. It should have been done faster. I just didn't like anything that I did. I was even excited about working on your website. I was in love with your logo, but I couldn't think of anything to go with it.

I SHOULD have contacted you by now, that's VERY true, and I'm sorry about that. I just don't see you online anymore when I'm on. I guess I should have emailed you instead. That's my mistake.

Hell yea I was nice to you, at that point I knew what a piece of work you were, and decided to flip the coin and I knew I had to save grace to get my website back uder my control!!!!!! Seriously in your mind you think I got what I paid for? OMMFG Please tell me your a little more educated than that. Amanda, maybe this is the reason you dont have or cant hold onto a job, just because you were depressed that you DIDNT HAVE A JOB you were mucking over the only income you had? Don't you think had things gone differently you could have gotten more web jobs? You could have really done something for yourself, but I guess it is always easier to whine, complain feel sorry for your self and then STEAL other peoples money because your depressed. Buck up and deal with it, ok? Your decision for not giving me a refund is cuz you didn't feel like it. Well ya know...........I told someomne last night, my cross to bear in life is I can't turn the other cheek. You go on and keep that money and I seriously hope you choke on it. Every chance I get I will slam you, every chance I get I will bad mouth you, and one day........yes one day, somehow somewhere your gonna get Fu.cked BADLY and your gonna reflect back and know it was Karma. I warned Tanya..............she kinna sucks now................I warned Lauren HHMmmm she kinna sucks now.........stand in line Amanda but dont watch for it, dont wait for it.........Karma has alot more patience than you have.

hollysmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 3547
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://www.sugarglideremporium.com/                    http://an

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:38 pm

LOL... You thought I was bad Amanda... Please let me introduce..Cindy, Laurie and Peggy! They are 100 x worse than me!!!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:32 am

Heh heh heh.....she ain't got no idea.....LOL

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themarsupial on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:00 pm

No idea about what? That none of you know what you're talking about? Because I'm pretty sure I've got that down solid. :roll: Not welcome here eh? Well... who is, really? Once you guys get someone in your grips, you just don't turn them loose no matter how logical they are.

Here's an idea: read. I did refund what was owed. Also, Cindy got MORE than what was agreed on because I'm nice. I did lineages for $5 a PAGE. That's rediculous!

There's no arguing with a bunch of people who just want to call names though. You all can just have fun in your padded sandbox over here.

themarsupial
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie T on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Thank you and have a good day.

Carrie T
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2907

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 pm

:P Most of us are welcome here. And those who come clean, take responsibility for their actions and try to do better are more than welcome here, as well.
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:14 pm

Cry me a river....and, it's not so much about calling names as calling a spade a spade. Don't wanna get called a lying, thieving girldog? Try not BEING one mmmmk? Again, TADA, problem solved.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Why do you even continue Amanda??? We all know what you are... as for name calling.... LOL ....you started with the peaty pooh.. I just called you what you are..... a liar and a thief!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hollysmom on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:05 pm

Seriously, name calling? A theif and a liar ...thats not calling names......thats stating FACTS

hollysmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile http://www.sugarglideremporium.com/                    http://an

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:55 pm

Well I happen to think that is one of the great things about LGG,not being forced to be nice to people that you do not like because of the rules.
And I happen to like my padded sandbox thank you very much.
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

Number of posts : 9652
Registration date : 2008-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:19 pm

Yea, don't ya just love how it's the ones who have been PROVEN to be liars, thieves, scammers, etc., that stick their noses in the air and act like they don't CARE that they're welcome here? Oh, they CARE alright!! This one is just too hard headed to know when to keep her mouth shut, tuck her tail and slink back under her rock.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fox0r on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:57 pm

macwood6 wrote:Well I happen to think that is one of the great things about LGG,not being forced to be nice to people that you do not like because of the rules.

This totally.

Also, Brandy, I LOVED your dragon, and when I do get some extra cash so I totally have to hit you up to make me something for Laeken. I know he'll absolutely love whatever it is!

This topic really cracked me up too.

Charging people over $100 for a simple design and some buttons is totally ridiculous, IMO, especially since what I've seen of Amanda's work on websites isn't worth that, at all.

Personally, I would do something like that, just a layout, paypal buttons, ect, for probably about half that (wanting forums, or cart set ups, etc, would of course add on to the price). Being new to LGG and both GC I also wouldn't be charging up front, either, which I know is a great way to screw myself from people not making payment (and has happened before in other communities), but when it comes to business like this you have to take risks to be trusted in the community and to show your worth.

I'm not going to make someone a shoddy little front page piece of crap website and charge them $100 for it. That's just freaking retarded.

And I must say -- I love this board already. :cheers:
fox0r
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-09-30

View user profile http://www.insubstantial.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:02 pm

Why thank you ma'am! It really is allll about trust. Either you're trusted or you're not. You have to earn it. I've eaten pooh by the shovel full and I've dished it out, but no one has EVER caught me in a lie cuz there is nothing to catch. Makes it a whole lot easier to keep track of what I say. I just say the truth and if someone don't like it, whatevah.....LOL I'm too old and senile to keep up with lies....ROFLMAO.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fox0r on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:05 pm

:lol!: I'm too young and tired of it already to keep up with the lies. Too much drama for me!
fox0r
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-09-30

View user profile http://www.insubstantial.org

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Thats one of the great things about coming here is you know who you can trust. It is amazing to see who people really are when they are not on gc. You can be yourself and we all know the truth and share it. If we don't then we find it.
No bs If someone is questionable you will find it.
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Isn't it time she be added here?

Post by hollysmom on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:06 pm

themarsupial on LGG

Amanda1981 on GC

Amanda Miller is her given name....................

hollysmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kristopherderose on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:09 pm

Lol... I know what she did to an extent but not fully... please fill me in!
kristopherderose
Krisssssyfurrr!!!!

Number of posts : 1362

View user profile http://www.glidercraze.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hollysmom on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:10 pm

hollysmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:28 pm

Cindy lol
Up holding her title!!! :cheers:
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

View user profile

Back to top Go down