Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Isn't it time she be added here?

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Isn't it time she be added here?

Post by Gangstersmom on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:47 pm

What a mucking joke!!

Gangstersmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2757
Registration date : 2008-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:48 pm

I know.. I SHOULD HAVE told KarenE to kiss my donkeybutt in a PM... REALLY I ONLY go there to start pooh and look at Karin's babies...It's all good!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortiebaby on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:52 pm

I just like to toss in my story here...

A friend of mine told me about Amanda designing websites. I needed my website done and my friend said that her prices were unbeatable and that Amanda needed the money. So, I contacted Amanda in May about having my website designed. My friend also wanted her website designed, but ended up not having it done because Amanda wanted to be paid upfront and, obviously, she wouldn't pay her all upfront because she didn't know her(I'm obviously too trusting of people, I guess). She offered to pay her a deposit of $50 and then pay the rest after the site was done, but Amanda wouldn't accept that so she didn't decided not to have her design the
website cause she didn't want to risk it.

Anyways, back to my "case"...

I didn't have all the money upfront, so I asked amanda if I could pay her in 2 payments and she said that was fine. So, I paid her half($77.50) on May 23 and then sent her the 2nd half on June 14.(total $155) That was to have my homepage, store, buttons logo, etc... designed. Not all the other "blah blah" pages, just the main stuff because I didn't have alot of money to spend. I figured I'd do everything else myself.

On June 23 she sent me some logos she'd designed.

Well, no progress was made after that so, on July 5(6 weeks and 1 days after the 1st payment) I decided to just do the website myself.

July 14 she emailed me and said that she'd go ahead and do the paypal buttons for the "pre-mades" page on my site. That never happened, so, once again, I figured it out on my own.

I think I only heard from her once between that July 14 email and August 18(I think?) when Kris called me to ask me to share my story so that the admin on GC could deal with everything accordingly.

I never asked her to give me a refund, but I was kinda hoping she'd contact me and either offer to do some more work on my site or offer a refund. I figured that she probably needed the money more then me since she was taking money from other people too, so I just decided to give her time...

She contacted me after everyone reported everything to GC and she offered me a full refund. However, since she DID help me along the way when I'd ask her questions about how to do certain things with my website and she did the logo(which, if I remember correctly, she had priced as $35), then I told her that she could just refund $100 and we'd call it even.

She sent me $40 and I haven't heard from her since then...

Sooooo....that's the story.
Tortiebaby
The QUEEN of Lying Excuses!

Number of posts : 3118
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://www.justforfuzzies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha3212 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:52 pm

O M G ............ Thats all I can say...... Just O M G..........
Samantha3212
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1853

View user profile http://www.suggierush.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortiebaby on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Dang! Ya'lll have typed pages in the time it took me to type up my story, lol. I hate when that happens! By the time I get everything typed up the subject of the thread is entirely changed. :roll:
Tortiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm

What is that famous saying I am so known for around here...

Calls it out to Amanda....

THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!!! :P
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thefotokat on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:58 pm

[quote="queenduck"]
but, I also think your acting like a ducking girldog over here, and for that reason alone, I'll never order from you

I'm w/Her Duckiness on this one. My personal feelings will never interfere w/a glider needing help, but when it comes to ordering items I won't use a vendor who acts so disrespectfully.
thefotokat
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Since Amanda says she has NO customers and could care less if she ever did... I thought I would let the people know on GC it is fine for her to make her OWN stuff for her OWN cages....think she will know what I am talking about?

Personally, I dont see what all the fuss is over...Its a crocheted dolphin, who cares..

after all even Amanda herself told me that she had NO customers and could care less if ANYONE EVER bought from her.

So whats all the big tado over it...

Shes NOT selling (you dont have an ad in things right Amanda?), she isnt WANTING to sell and could care LESS if She ever sold to ANYONE, so let her make her stuff for her own cages...her gliders will enjoy them... ;)
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hollysmom on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:18 pm

I'm only on page 5 and all I have to say is fu ck you Amanda yopu are nothing but a liar a cheat and a theif I did not ask for frontpage from you you are an idiot. You dance around the truth pull out of it whatever you want. And make up pooh. You knew I didn't want that program I have it want me to send it to you just ask sheila I just sent it to her you girldog. And as for edan. Was that the guy who lived in. A different country yopu stold from jill even told me she was standing in your livingroom looking at the items you said you sent him and never did while you were laughing and saying he would never get the money or his things. Your a classic scammer

Last edited by hollysmom on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

hollysmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 3547

View user profile http://www.sugarglideremporium.com/                    http://an

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey5 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 pm

Dang Ladies I leave to go pick up my new baby and look what happens....

I'm only on page 6 but I wanted to say that I'm glad I didn't order anything from from her, I almost did but wasnt' sure what I wanted and then saw were shortly after that she was closed or what have you.....

I saw where she was selling items on critterbin the other day and wondered why..... :shock:

LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 8074
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigger on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:26 pm

Ya'll are a better at handling that stuff than me, I'm sorry but if someone takes my money and runs they had better not stop. Cuz I'm gonna get mine back if I have to take out of your donkeybutt.
Trigger
Brat Raiser
Brat Raiser

Number of posts : 3936
Registration date : 2008-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:43 pm

Nicole.. You still have NOT received your money.. OMG!!! Does GC know that??? WHAT A THIEF!!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigger on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:45 pm

Carrie is over there trying to join ya Kris. LMAO
Carrie what's wrong with your puter?
Trigger
Brat Raiser
Brat Raiser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie T on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:52 pm

:suspect: :affraid: :lol!:

Carrie T
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2907

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortiebaby on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:54 pm

BabyLoveGliders wrote:Nicole.. You still have NOT received your money.. OMG!!! Does GC know that??? WHAT A THIEF!!!

Well, I haven't emailed her about it, I've bee to busy trying to concentrate on everything else going on(sewing, taking care of all the joeys, moving, etc...). I kinda expecter HER to email ME about it since I thought she'd be eager to clear her name. :\ Hoepfully she'll email me soon cause I could certainly use the money for the new house. :|
Tortiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 pm

and you know KarenE... It doesnt look very good for you buying and supporting a theif...... and spanking me like that when you know everything I said was true... but then again.. I was talking about integrity!!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themarsupial on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:03 pm

Nicole, I actually planned on paying you back for the rest with this paycheck. I had to catch up on bills with the last one. :roll: But, being unemployed for 4 month's will do that to ya. Thought you said you understood? Hm.

Guys, I don't care if I'm losing friends over this... Kris called my home and screamed at me for 20 minutes... I mean, that was the FIRST thing that she did, before I could even get a word out. I myself do not think she deserves to be treated like a customer OR like anything but what she was acting like. Money isn't everything and you can't just treat people like garbage. I was offended and I don't like her. So... there we have it.

themarsupial
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigger on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:07 pm

Tortiebaby wrote:
BabyLoveGliders wrote:Nicole.. You still have NOT received your money.. OMG!!! Does GC know that??? WHAT A THIEF!!!

Well, I haven't emailed her about it, I've bee to busy trying to concentrate on everything else going on(sewing, taking care of all the joeys, moving, etc...). I kinda expecter HER to email ME about it since I thought she'd be eager to clear her name. :\ Hoepfully she'll email me soon cause I could certainly use the money for the new house. :|

Don't hold your breath waiting on someone who owes you money to contact you or I'm afraid you'll probably be punching up daisies.
Trigger
Brat Raiser
Brat Raiser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey5 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:07 pm

Look you have to deal with people no matter how the act and make them happy. I have been screamed at before by people and listen to them and do my best to make them HAPPY!!!! When it's what pays the bills or helps pay the bills MAKE THEM HAPPY!!!!!!

LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 8074
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:08 pm

and there again is a LIE.. I asked you very polite and calmly... Why you had not responded to me... You said you didnt have INTERNET service... I then saif oh WOW so you cant log on to GC? you said NO you have not in over a week..which was a LIE because I PMed KarenE and she told me that indeed you had just that very DAY...hummmm then you said..WELL someone must be getting into my account.....so yep.. that is when I started chewing your pooh!!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:09 pm

and if you were soooo hard up for money..enough to STEAL why did you go 4 months with NO JOB.. then screw me and screw Cindy?? Why didnt you just to the HONORABLE thing and WORK for your money???
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:10 pm

so you were off work that whole time with Nicole?? Why didnt you do her site???
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:39 am

AND muck YOU TOO EDDIE!!!!!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortiebaby on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 am

themarsupial wrote:Nicole, I actually planned on paying you back for the rest with this paycheck. I had to catch up on bills with the last one. :roll: But, being unemployed for 4 month's will do that to ya. Thought you said you understood? Hm.

Guys, I don't care if I'm losing friends over this... Kris called my home and screamed at me for 20 minutes... I mean, that was the FIRST thing that she did, before I could even get a word out. I myself do not think she deserves to be treated like a customer OR like anything but what she was acting like. Money isn't everything and you can't just treat people like garbage. I was offended and I don't like her. So... there we have it.

I totally understand and I never said anything negative about you. Re-read what I wrote. However, I would certainly appreciate being updated every now and then. It's been over a month. Your email to me said:

"Hey girl, I'll refund you completely. I may have to do it in installments, but I'll get it back to you. I was SUPPOSED to start a new job Wednesday, but... whatever. I just keep waiting. :oP Going CRAZY over here from it! That logo and all the help, we'll call those interest. ;o) I'll do my best to get it back to you in the next month, if that's okay. I hope the new house goes great!! :o) I know how exciting and stressful that can be. Yeeks. "

I'd like to think I was being really nice by only asking for $100, not making a fit about you rushing and paying me back, and by being so patient and not bugging you constantly with emails. When you never email me back, what am I supposed to assume? 🇳🇴
Tortiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by hollysmom on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:59 am

SCAMMER THEIF LIAR!!!!!

trash trash trash!!!!!!

kiss donkeybutt when you think it makes you look good then all the other times show the REAL YOU

SCAMMER

trash

hollysmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 3547

View user profile http://www.sugarglideremporium.com/                    http://an

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top