Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

ABRA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABRA

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Posted: Suggiemom Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:38 am
Wow!! After a long six month "vacation" from GliderCENTRAL, my ban has been lifted....please take a moment to rejoice with me girls...and guys...LOL

Anyhoo....upon logging in I received this. Now, it was sent way back in October and the member who sent it only had four posts....I've never heard of her and would like to know more. Never know when this stuff will come in handy since we know very well that ABRA is alive and well on WSGN......

Quote:
I just saw a posted you posted in april about abra. I was wondering how the case went and if you needed any help. Abra scammed me out of 1200 dollars and she was supposedly going to send the gliders ups. I have her real address and phone number. Being new to the glider community I was not yet warned about her so I let her ]become my friend. Im wiser now and would like to help other victims I just need to know how.

Paula0442
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:52 pm
"posted you posted" ??? Hmmmm. that's interesting.

Did you check to see when the last time was that she posted on GC?

Dancing Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:20 pm
YEA! you are back on GC. You have so much to give to help others if you can keep yourself from getting banned again.

I just know I walk a thin line sometimes though. It gets so frustraiting sometimes you just want to scream (which is why I posted over here that I was about to get banned.... I needed to scream!)

Suggiemom Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:24 pm
T, that is the beauty of THIS forum.....all letting off of steam can be done here. Before, we didn't have that option and as you know, breaking of the rules can be subjective. What goes one day might not another due to several factors......I have come to terms and now UNDERSTAND GC's reasonings behind the way they do things. I think having this forum might keep a lot of people from getting banned!!!

Esty7 Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:51 pm

Suggiemom wrote:

Quote:
I just saw a posted you posted in april about abra. I was wondering how the case went and if you needed any help. Abra scammed me out of 1200 dollars and she was supposedly going to send the gliders ups. I have her real address and phone number. Being new to the glider community I was not yet warned about her so I let her become my friend. Im wiser now and would like to help other victims I just need to know how.

Did she get the money back? Who was this person.
I have abra's info as well. Maybe we should compare it, she uses several addresses and names in different states.

Suggiemom Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:18 pm
I don't know who this person was. I'll have to log back in after work and get the screen name again and see if she's posted since then. At that time she only had four posts....had her location listed as SC..near Augusta. The first thing I thought is that it was Michelle Clark pretending to be from SC to try and take attention away from herself at that time.

Esty7 Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:56 pm
No there was a girl Abra scammed about a 2 years ago, said the gliders were colors but were not, she did had to pay the money back, Josh gave that money to her.

Suggiemom Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:01 pm
Oh, I dunno. This girls profile showed her as being in SC...I'll have to go log into GC again to see what her name was.

Suggiemom Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:02 pm
EmiCat

Loc: North Augusta, South Carolina I just saw a posted you posted in april about abra. I was wondering how the case went and if you needed any help. Abra scammed me out of 1200 dollars and she was supposedly going to send the gliders ups. I have her real address and phone number. Being new to the glider community I was not yet warned about her so I let her become my friend. Im wiser now and would like to help other victims I just need to know how.

I'd LOVE to talk to her!

Esty7 Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:13 am
Never heard of her. If someone lost 1200 dollars you would think they would make a fuss about it, I don't remember hearing a thing about it.

Suggiemom Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:20 am
Me either, but then, I take it they weren't in the glider "community" long before getting to know ABRA....it's also a man and they tend to discuss things less than we women do. I read their previous posts introducing themselves to GC. It's a guy and his wife. I need to see if they have an email addy listed and send them an email for more info.

The ABRA alerts came out about the same time as the Michelle Clark thing was coming to an end.....had you ever heard anything of ABRA sending gliders through UPS? Cuz, I'll have her freakin' head on a platter over that one.

I still lose sleep at night thinking of the ones Michelle Clark had with a crushed spine, etc. I had nightmares over that crap for weeks!

Esty7 Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:44 pm
No I have not. As selfish as Arba is I do NOT think she would try and ship a glider UPS. I received several rescues from her via airline and she stressed about that, she would pay extra for direct flights each time.

Suggiemom Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:12 pm
Hmmm, the first thing I thought when I saw that PM was that it was someone who had dealt with Michelle Clark because if you remember correctly, when the ABRA alerts first came out, it came out BECAUSE of Clarks and it was just named ABRA....The more I think about it, the more that makes sense.

KristopherDeRose Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:23 am
oh geez not againnnn lol
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ABRA

Post by macwood6 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:28 pm

Yuck you have to move that first??
Barf.
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

Number of posts : 9652
Registration date : 2008-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kristopherderose on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:11 pm

so wait
shes back?
kristopherderose
Krisssssyfurrr!!!!

Number of posts : 1362
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.glidercraze.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:13 pm

kristopherderose wrote:so wait
shes back?

Look at the dates on those posts. It's from the old board.
Athena
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2724
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top