Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Say What???? Oh NO you di-int girl friend!

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Say What???? Oh NO you di-int girl friend!

Post by macwood6 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:15 pm

I cant post it on her thread its to dirty.
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

Number of posts : 9652
Registration date : 2008-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 pm

PM it to me then!!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangstersmom on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 pm

Lol! Make a new thread just for Kris!!! I wanna know, cause I cant call her AND Alicia Queen B!tch?!?! :twisted:

Gangstersmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2757
Registration date : 2008-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarmomma81 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:19 pm

I have been sewing for a very long time, and have rotated 2 of my cage sets through my cage with no problems. They have been washed and washed again with no problems. You learn something new everyday so I will be removing the rings and replacing them with a solid toy, so thank you for the heads up. As for the mesh, I have replaced it with the pet mesh some time ago because it was already brought to my attention. I have lots of great items on their way to me, ducky toys, forage cups, plastic chain, etc. that was recommended to me by another vendor. This doesn't pay my bills, this is fun for me and for the gliders who have my items.

Sugarmomma81
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~LYNSIE~ on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:28 pm

All your stuff looks very nice but I can't help to think that a lot of it looks just like items I make, including the activity vine, Foraging Fun beaded cage toy, and your cage pouch with the fringe. I don't really care because most of your stuff is priced higher than mine and I'm not scared of a little competition but maybe try to be a little more creative with your next product.
~LYNSIE~
Princess Lidia's Mommy
Princess Lidia's Mommy

Number of posts : 4240
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://www.luckyyou-gliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarmomma81 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 pm

~LYNSIE~ wrote:All your stuff looks very nice but I can't help to think that a lot of it looks just like items I make, including the activity vine, Foraging Fun beaded cage toy, and your cage pouch with the fringe. I don't really care because most of your stuff is priced higher than mine and I'm not scared of a little competition but maybe try to be a little more creative with your next product.
You do realize there is pretty much a limited way to make a square pouch with boxed corners? Also, a fringe vine is a fringe vine, so if my stuff looks like yours then your stuff looks like the next vendors items. I can assure you I have not copied anything of YOURS.

Sugarmomma81
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 pm

I just want to know that stuff will hold up to many washings. I have stuff that has been washed 60 plus times. I am not saying that it has to hold up that long but it should. I have pouches that I just keep washing to see how long they will hold up.
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarmomma81 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 pm

macwood6 wrote:I just want to know that stuff will hold up to many washings. I have stuff that has been washed 60 plus times. I am not saying that it has to hold up that long but it should. I have pouches that I just keep washing to see how long they will hold up.
I have a wonderful new machine and a great understanding of garment construction. My items will hold up. I am used to sewing for a very active child and she can still wear items I made her over a year ago.

Sugarmomma81
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:35 pm

There is only so much you can come up with. I made short rounded pouches for my gliders like someone made last night and you dont see me going postal. :twisted: Pouches are pouches not much you can do.
I do not think anyone is going to take over the world making glider pouches.
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:36 pm

My mother in law would sew pooh and it would fall apart. I mean just fall apart I was like woman what are you doing??lol
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarmomma81 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:37 pm

macwood6 wrote:There is only so much you can come up with. I made short rounded pouches for my gliders like someone made last night and you dont see me going postal. :twisted: Pouches are pouches not much you can do.
I do not think anyone is going to take over the world making glider pouches.
This is so true. Kind of like blue jeans, there is only one way to make a pair of blue jeans, then you accessorize lol

Sugarmomma81
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~LYNSIE~ on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Sugarmomma81 wrote:
~LYNSIE~ wrote:All your stuff looks very nice but I can't help to think that a lot of it looks just like items I make, including the activity vine, Foraging Fun beaded cage toy, and your cage pouch with the fringe. I don't really care because most of your stuff is priced higher than mine and I'm not scared of a little competition but maybe try to be a little more creative with your next product.
You do realize there is pretty much a limited way to make a square pouch with boxed corners? Also, a fringe vine is a fringe vine, so if my stuff looks like yours then your stuff looks like the next vendors items. I can assure you I have not copied anything of YOURS.

Yeah, there are only so many ways to make a cage pouch and I am not talking about a standard cage pouch. I changed the standard cage pouch up by adding the fringe with beads at the bottom, that is what makes it MY design. Same thing for the vine, I'm not saying you can't make a standard cage vine, those are open game, but once again I stepped the standard cage vine up by adding toys to it, making it unique and MY creation. Do what you want to do, but the only thing a vendor has in this community is reputation and respect.

Last edited by ~LYNSIE~ on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
~LYNSIE~
Princess Lidia's Mommy
Princess Lidia's Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarmomma81 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Thanks for the heads up on pricing, I have lowered my prices a bit. Wasn't really sure where to price them in the first place but I do not want to gouge people on items.

Sugarmomma81
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarmomma81 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:46 pm

~LYNSIE~ wrote:
Sugarmomma81 wrote:

Yeah, there are only so many ways to make a cage pouch and I am not talking about a standard cage pouch. I changed the standard cage pouch up by adding the fringe at the bottom, that is what makes it MY design. Same thing for the vine, I'm not saying you can't make a standard cage vine, those are open game, but once again I stepped the standard cage vine up by adding toys to it, making it unique and my creation. Do what you want to do, but the only thing a vendor has in this community is reputation and respect.

LOL you are not the only vendor who does the fringe or toys in the vines, until just a few minutes ago I had never browsed your particular site. Adding a cup to a vine doesn't put a patent on it. There are lots of sugar glider customers to go around, not sure why some vendors seem to feel the need to hurt others. This is the third time I have seen this happen in the last 2 weeks. I didn't realize fleece was a cut throat business LOL

Sugarmomma81
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~LYNSIE~ on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:48 pm

Oh so now you want to come in, take peoples designs AND sell them for less!

STRIKE TWO!!

You'll learn how to play this game eventually.
Rule #1: Do not steal any ones designs
Rule #2: Do not undercut the veterans
Rule #3: Have respect
Rule #4: Earn your reputation
~LYNSIE~
Princess Lidia's Mommy
Princess Lidia's Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:51 pm

little advise here... You are stepping on toes and your attitude stinks... You will not get any sales this way!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarmomma81 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:51 pm

~LYNSIE~ wrote:Oh so now you want to come in, take peoples designs AND sell them for less!

STRIKE TWO!!

You'll learn how to play this game eventually.
Rule #1: Do not steal any ones designs
Rule #2: Do not undercut the veterans
Rule #3: Have respect
Rule #4: EARN your reputation

LOL wow, I am sure you have a nice client base so stop being so threatened and stop being immature about it. I stole no ones designs and YOU were the one who said my prices were too high, so I fixed it. How dare I have competitive prices!! LOL c'mon now.

Sugarmomma81
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangstersmom on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Now, this is getting good...............................where's Janice and the popcorn????

Gangstersmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarmomma81 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:54 pm

BabyLoveGliders wrote:little advise here... You are stepping on toes and your attitude stinks... You will not get any sales this way!!
MY attitude stinks? How so? Because I have had to do nothing but defend myself in this entire thread? This is ridiculous. I am not stepping on anyone's toes. She said my prices were too high so I lowered them. I am not the one getting all worked up over fleece here.

Sugarmomma81
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~LYNSIE~ on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:54 pm

I didn't say they were too high, I said they were higher than mine so I didn't think you were trying to be rude and undercut me, but obviously I was wrong. The first post I made, I was actually being nice. If I hadn'tcome to you first hand, someone else would have or people would just assume you copied me and not buy from you at all. That is how this community works.
~LYNSIE~
Princess Lidia's Mommy
Princess Lidia's Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarmomma81 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 pm

~LYNSIE~ wrote:I didn't say they were too high, I said they were higher than mine so I didn't think you were trying to be rude and undercut me, but obviously I was wrong. The first post I made, I was actually being nice. If I were have come to you first hand, someone else would have or people would just assume you copied me and not buy from you at all. That is how this community works.

Well I see you have some nice items, I am sorry if you feel I have "copied" off of you but that couldn't be further from the truth. As for the prices, that is business. At least that is how my economics teacher explained it to me in high school. Provide a nice product at a competitive price. I am not seeing the problem here.

Sugarmomma81
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 pm

Gangstersmom wrote:Now, this is getting good...............................where's Janice and the popcorn????

I'll bring the wine!
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:59 pm

See this is why I never lookat peoples websites. Honestly never.
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macwood6 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Kris did you look for dildos?
macwood6
The Delicate Flower
The Delicate Flower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangstersmom on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:00 pm

I just looove a good Soap Opera, dont you Janice? :twisted:

Gangstersmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top