Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Here's your apology Lynn Price :)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Here's your apology Lynn Price :)

Post by happygypsymoth on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Oh no! That's terrible!
I've had a problem with her too, but not to this extent. It all adds up...
happygypsymoth
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-07-07

View user profile http://www.thegreenglider.com

Back to top Go down

Post by adri on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Colleen what did the lovely Lynn Price do to you??? Please enlighten us  hmmmmm 
adri
Farmville Junkie
Farmville Junkie

Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2008-08-11

View user profile http://www.sugarsensation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:03 pm

The agreed upon $250 refund(50% of purchase price) has been refunded. While I am not/was not happy with this entire ordeal and the manner in which it was handled I am glad it is over now and I can move forward with giving this poor glider a friend.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:41 am

I have pretty much been quiet through this whole ordeal due to the fact, as Ness says, it is not my circus and not my monkeys. However, now that the agreed upon amount has been sent I just have to pipe in....

I have to say I am VERY disappointed in Lynn and how this entire thing was played out. Even though Ness had agreed to the $250 there is NO WAY a GOOD business person would even THINK for that to be a resolution since it was the error on the SELLERS side.

This glider should have been shipped back to Lynn since it was not the glider that Ness was supposed to (or lead to believe) she was getting. Lynn should have paid for that shipping to get the glider back and refunded Ness the entire amount that was paid.

It saddens me to see a person whom I once thought of as a good business minded individual, take advantage of someone, especially someone who you called a friend.

Many folks that breed can tell you, if I do not have what a customer is looking for, I will send them to other breeders who may be able to help them out, so I do keep track of who has good business practices (as far as taking care of their customers) and who doesnt. Seems like every month my list is getting shorter and shorter on who to send folks to.

This resolution is COMPLETELY UNSATISFACTORY to me and honestly, Lynn, I think you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking this is a fair outcome.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2