Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Here's your apology Lynn Price :)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here's your apology Lynn Price :)

Post by finnessa on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:33 pm

This morning I was asked to make a ludicrous public post, at first I said absolutely NOT! I however have since come to realize that perhaps that post is exactly what is needed at this point in time. I have been overly nice, sickenly patient and all around NOT myself in order to get this issue worked out properly. Thus far that has failed to happen. So perhaps this demanded "apology" will get the gears rolling as they should be.

First off I'd like to start with an I'm sorry Lynn Price. I'm sorry that you feel it is within your power to treat your customers with such poor class and lack of caring. You see, I have never insulted you, never called you names and never LIED about you. I have not once given you a reason to drag this out into something it did not need to be. You chose this route, you chose to push buttons that you should have left well enough alone. It was bad enough that you screwed me, you avoided fixing it, but then you go and lay demands down on the money you OWE me? I don't think so. Not a chance in the world of that working in your favor.

Secondly, I'm sorry that you feel it is within your rights to play the victim when you make a bad sale and your customers are not happy about it. You see, if you had sent me the glider I initially paid for I'd have been absolutely over the moon pleased. However that did not happen. You SOLD me one glider and shipped me another. After a week of you blaming me, insulting me and dodging me, we finally came to a mutual agreement only you just couldn't do the right thing. Instead you decided to start name calling, laying down demands that I apologize publicly for calling you a scammer in PRIVATE and accusing ME of doing something wrong. I did not sell you a thing, YOU sold me a glider, this was YOUR screw up. You cannot blame me because "you cannot see at 5am and may have screwed up". Did you ever go check and see? Or did you finish dying your hair and going to get it cut after? Ya know since that was more important than correcting the screw up YOU did to your customer.
Thirdly, I am sorry that you seem to think that you can twist this around and attempt to convince anyone that this was not your error. I don't know who else there is to blame? The glider? She must be a chameleon and changed colors once the plane took off? Shall we blame it on altitude changes? Perhaps she was unhappy with her skin so she bought a new coat? The fact you even can attempt to pass this blame on anyone but yourself is sickening.
Fourthly, I am sorry that you seem to think that you can take someone's money for any reason at all and not come through with EXACTLY what was purchased. As a breeder it is your responsibility to make sure the right glider, if it even exists, makes it onto the plane and not a sibling, cousin, brother... whatever. I did not purchase said glider for the "bloodline" my animals are not just breeding stock as they must be for you. My animals are my pets first and I have specific reasonings and desires when allowing those pets to breed. By shipping out the wrong glider and not rectifying it all you have done is ruined your own reputation.

Fifthly, I am sorry that you seem to not understand how business works and how valued word of mouth is when it comes to your reputation. I hope you take this apology as sincerely as I've meant it. I will not apologize for calling you a scammer. Thus far you have proven you are by going the route you have. I gave you plenty of time and asked you numerous times how YOU as the breeder would like to rectify this. Your first solution was that I would receive a refund of the purchase price AFTER I returned the glider at my expense. I didn't even initially ask for my shipping cost back. Why in the world would I not only return the animal without a refund but also pay the return shipping when YOU SENT ME THE WRONG GLIDER?!?!?!?! When refused you then took the next 4 days to avoid me completely and then come back with a 50% refund and I keep the glider. I agreed, I want this to be over. When I asked when I'd expect my refund your response was "As soon as there is a public apology and retraction of the allegations I am a scammer." Which again you got told NO.

Sixthly, I'm sorry that you feel keeping an animal in strict quarantine outside of my glider room and away from my cages is allowing an animal to suffer. You see I have nothing but not only her best interest but my own gliders best interest at heart. Why would I break quarantine routine on a glider that should have never been shipped here? What if she needed to go back home? What would be the reasoning for putting her with one of my females only to have to separate them again? I have done everything within my power to eliminate the chance of cross contamination. When the refund is sent, she will be merged into my female cage until I decide whether or not I wish to breed her being she is not what I purchased for my breeding program and I will not breed just to breed.

Now with all of my apologies on the table :) you have until Sunday to refund my money that you laid out on the table. I did none of this to you, but now you can cry "bully" all you want. If I do not receive my refund by Sunday I will be going to the courthouse Monday morning with the proof and acknowledgement from you that you owe me $250 and the glider stays here. The ball is fully in your court now. You wish to not be deemed a scammer? PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT ONE! Until then you reep what you sew.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's your apology Lynn Price :)

Post by glidernursery on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:47 pm

I'm astonished that you agreed to that 50% refund!! You're a bigger person than I am. I would have demanded that she send me the money for the return flight of the wrong glider (and keep it until I received the right one) - ship me the correct glider - then after receiving the correct glider, use that shipping crate to send then wrong one back. Why would you settle for anything less than that??
glidernursery
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-17

View user profile http://www.glidernursery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glidernursery on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:51 pm

This same type of scenario happened to me. A breeder sent me the wrong glider. Know what she did? Exactly what she should have and I couldn't be happier with her for doing the right thing. (And THAT is why ya'll never heard a peep about it, she did the RIGHT thing by me.) She sent me the right glider, then I shipped hers back. She sent me the shipping fees for her glider PLUS an additional $50 for my gas and time for added trips to the airport.

Exactly what is so difficult about that? Its not so hard to do the right thing!
glidernursery
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by adri on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Shelly your situation was an honest mistake, this IS different! She got shown a picture and was sent another glider, not an error but an intentional bait and switch.
adri
Farmville Junkie
Farmville Junkie

Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2008-08-11

View user profile http://www.sugarsensation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:14 pm

and then somehow turned me into the big bad wolf when I was very polite to her the whole last week. You'd have thought I the customer was the seller in the wrong.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glidernursery on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Whoa! This was INTENTIONAL??? oh no  That takes it to a whole new level.  
glidernursery
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by adri on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:25 pm

Ness pictures please!
adri
Farmville Junkie
Farmville Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 pm

^^^^^ That is her TYPO lmmfao!

This is who I received.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Um, that top one is a male.....
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adri on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Yes it is a male...yet that was supposed to be the female Ness was getting
adri
Farmville Junkie
Farmville Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by BindiAndScrubbie on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:37 pm

Holy crap. This actually happened?? That's pretty effed up. Sorry Ness.
BindiAndScrubbie
The Frog Whisperer... WOOOOOOOCK!! Run Kermit! RUN!!

Number of posts : 5554
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile http://www.SpoiledRottenSuggies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~LYNSIE~ on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 pm

I was going to say the same thing. The first glider looks to be a male.
~LYNSIE~
Princess Lidia's Mommy
Princess Lidia's Mommy

Number of posts : 4240

View user profile http://www.luckyyou-gliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleBogey on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Oh. Dear.

OMG....Ness...I canNOT believe you left that ridiculous title for my name! Nice. Real nice.

Last edited by DoubleBogey on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I type faster than I think.)

DoubleBogey
The Singing Smiling Dancing Mushroom Maker
The Singing Smiling Dancing Mushroom Maker

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 pm

UNfreakin' believable!!!

It's funny how much you can learn by sitting in a room full of glider people and just listening....learned a lot this weekend and I gotta say, I'm shocked.

Ness, you are a MUCH better person than I am because she'd be doing exactly what Shelly said or she'd find herself in court.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Since these are the text messages she is using to attempt to prove herself innocent... These messages are less than 20 minutes after arriving at home with the glider. These are screenshots from her phone and she is an hour behind me. So they are at 1:37am to 1:53am. This was after nearly 6 hours of driving and waiting for a glider that arrived at the airport at 9:24pm during a VERY nasty storm and was held up even longer due to it. After this text, I fed my OWN gliders that hadn't yet been fed, fed the 4 handfed joeys I was feeding round the clock and hadn't been fed in nearly 6 hours. I then sat down at my computer and looked at the pics I'd received on July 2nd and then she received this ....

Followed by these the next morning into afternoon

By my timezone there is less than an hour between the texts and then the pm.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adri on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:22 pm

Laurie, y'all are better than me because I'd have already made it to her front door and I'd be beating her ever loving arse!!!!
adri
Farmville Junkie
Farmville Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:30 pm

the bfbb pictures were on sgf, i remember well because i was bragging abt. my great grandgliders (as usual) and you buying the female, that is a male by the looks of it.

i am a witness to this ness, if you need one. i know how she twists things around to
make it look like she is a victim.

also, very sorry you are going thru this.

i am glad she was banned from the sgf site also.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BindiAndScrubbie on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:15 am

You hit the "most ever users online" tonight. 117
BindiAndScrubbie

Number of posts : 5554
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile http://www.SpoiledRottenSuggies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:57 am

This is such a sad situation.  I hope it gets resolved to the customer's satisfaction.  :(  *hugs* Ness!!!
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by KrysKritters on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:03 am

Omg... I'm with shelly... 100% refund plus all shipping fees paid! That is ridiculous! Smh 😱
KrysKritters
"Godfather of the NY glider Mafia"

Number of posts : 2278

View user profile http://www.kryskritters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:48 am

Reading and not responding is so rude... I'm waiting for this ultimate defense Lynn or are you just gonna drag it out and then keep your tail tucked for good?

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Hill on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:43 pm

What the.....?

That is just bs. I'm sorry Ness.

Critter Hill
The Token Brit
The Token Brit

Number of posts : 3043

View user profile http://www.thesugargliderstore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nancy1202 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:51 pm

finnessa wrote:

Getting ready for the SGGA, huh?  So by 2pm Lynn knew she wouldn't be there Friday evening. All that is coming out is so much worse than what happened to me. I am so sorry so many were deceived, and hope she either makes it right or is forced to make amends.

nancy1202
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile http://www.derbycitygliders.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by happygypsymoth on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:03 pm

What else happened?
 Popcorn kids 
happygypsymoth
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-07-07

View user profile http://www.thegreenglider.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nancy1202 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:30 am

I don't want to hijack Ness's thread, but briefly, Lynn dropped the ball 5 minutes before the Welcome Party she was hosting on Friday and was a no-call, no-show for her SGGA talks on Saturday.

nancy1202
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile http://www.derbycitygliders.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next