Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

buyer BEWARE of SARA PARKER/KILGORRE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

buyer BEWARE of SARA PARKER/KILGORRE

Post by glidergalsmichelle on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:39 pm

BEWARE OF SARA PARKER (she also goes by sara kilgore, sara downer)
she had posted in one of fb pages that she had some wheels for sale, she was getting alot of comments with people interested and i pm'd her asking if she had any more wheels available. she said she had 2 cruisers left they were $35 each. i said so 70 total? she said"Yes $70 here's the only thing  can u do money gram or western union? I don't have a bank account linked to my pp"
i called her and she told me that she also had 2 stealth wheels $25 each, and a ton of fleese sets. toys, toyparts etc... she said she was moving. i was going to buy all 4 wheels, 5 bonding pouches,8 cage sets, and some beading and some misc.stuff the total was $300.  she told me that she did not have an id because her ex (who is now in jail) had torched her car. and yold me to give them a security ? and an answer. i went to money gram and sent the $300 ($23. fee) that day 3/29/14.
at 1:37 am 3/30/14 she senf me a fb message saying that her bulk toy making stuff sale fell through and said if i wanted it its mine i asked her how much she said "Well I'll tell u this a couple months ago I placed an order with oriental trading for $150 and have the entire order still and that's about 1/4 of the supplies make me an offer" she said is $300 fair, im trying to go back to mi as soon as tomorrow. i told her i didnt have another 300... 4/1/14 she texted me and said she is letting all the toy making stuff go for 150 just to get it out of here. i asked for pix but she said that is was already boxed up because it was supposed to have gone out, she said there were 6 boxes and she had a few pics on her phone that she sent me along with a big itemized list. so i sent her another money gram for $150.
wed 4/2/14 she said she was selling a brother se400 sewing machine only 2 mo old  she said she was thinking of asking $200.. then $175  we were texting all day. i said no. the next day thursday she said $150. i said no.. later that day she texted me and said her phone bill was due today and she said if i went to pay it $45. she would send me all the other cage sets another wheel and some cage toys. i didnt like her pushing so hard.i said no i dont want to spend any more money.... a few days later sat 4/5/14 at 8:51 am she starts sending me pics (10 total) of some toys, said about 20 yds of fleece, cage setswith some descriptions. i asked a few ? about a few of the items and she said if i want all of it and the machine to shoot her an offer because she is willing to negotiate today. we talked on the phone and with a cage the total we agreed on was $280. i made a post on my fb wall saying that i couldnt wait to get all the stuff i had bought from sara and was getting ready to go to moneygram. but my notifications were blowing up from people saying DONT PAY HER... people were saying they bought stff from her too and havent gotten it etc... i called her and told her what people were saying and she had a story for everything.... now i am thinking SOMETHING IS DEFINATELY UP   there were just to many people saying the same stuff... ( i spoke to 2 reputable people in the glider community and heard all about sara parker.... we were trying to figure out how to stop her.

**********at this point i was soooooo Piddled i was like f it somethin had to be done so within a few hours i was  on a plane to wv and going to go find her. ************

it was about 11am and there was no way in hell i was going to pay her another penny before i had proof it was shipped. i told her this and asked her to send me pix of the 2 boxes one that should have the cage in it and one that should have the sewing machine and all the other stuff in it and the tracking numbers.. and as soon as i got it i would send her the money   its now about 12 noon and she gave me another story. she said as soon as she got home she realized that she left the paperwork on the counter at the po. i told her to call the po and they will prob still answer. she said she was trying and there is no answer said "it figures i got there just in time im leaving for mi today and now i have a migraine" "you at walmart yet" i dont answer her she texts "you there". IM Piddled  i tell her i dont want to get screwed and i cant leave my house (wasnt  the truth but i was not going to money gram her any more money i had no proof that she sent any of the 3 shipments) i told her  i had a friend in wv that i could paypal the money to and she could meet her .. she said it was in the oppisite direction  she said she was leavin wv at like 6pm in a uhal and wanted me to wire her the money. i said i knew someone in ohio too that could meet her . she then said she had sed part of the gas money to pay for shipping today depending on the $ she was getting from me to gas up before they leave.  i told her i have a friend in buckley and she had flyer miles and wanted me to visit anyway . i told her i couldbe there by 11pm and cold meet her in the am. i told her i was heade there  that i hadnt recieved any tracking #s and that so many people were saying the had ordered wheels and asked her how many did she have? she then sends me a message saying  "i thought it was everyone else but i am on to you, i saw your comment on that post:) trust and believe me, i am not one to mess with" bla bla bla and said "so it looks like i am the one that got screwed over huh? i said "no i am a true to my word, when i get all the stuff i will pay you"i said "i already gave you 450 ($300 and $150) and have not received anything" and told her not to blame me!!!!!!!!!!

anyways i arrive in wv at about 930pm. found out where she was hiding out, called the hotel she was at they said no sara parker  i asked if it was under her boyfriends name and they had a last name that matched..she put me through and a guy answers hello.. i said hi is sara parker there? he paused and said who?? i say sara parker. another pause.. he says whos this?   i said oh hi its michelle.... :)...  he says there isnt anyone here by that name and he hangs up.......... about a min later she texts me and says we are almost back  michigan.....  

we went to 2 police stations because of juristiction issues... at about 1 am the police went to the location... she was shell shocked and admitted she didnt ship anything and said that she had been evicted a few days ago and her stuff was in storage bla bla bla... he gave her until 6pm on sunday to bring all of my money or all of the items to the police station or they will be issuing a warrant... and told her if she leaves for mi there will be other issues

she did not show by 6 pm and the police are doing their job now...now we patiently wait.....

she is also possibly facing a few unrelated  serious charges..

I AM TRYING TO MAKE THIS SHORT uuhhhhggg

ok so so far we have had about 10? people come forward that have been scammed by her also. we have collected most of their info. ie. tracking #s ammounts  what they were buying . date time etc

the number count is up to 31 wheels that she has sold people....? she didnt have those wheels... she has also sold the same items to multiple people... and there are items she was selling that she didnt even own

Nothing that comes out of her mouth is true
imo it is clear that she had no intentions of shipping items after she was paid for them. i have not heard from anyone that she has sold something and sent it to them

glidergalsmichelle
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: buyer BEWARE of SARA PARKER/KILGORRE

Post by Suggiemom on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Thanks for posting! You may want to edit though, the last paragraph is misleading. It says that what comes out of her mouth is true instead of untrue.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:59 pm

She isnt able to edit Laurie....can you get in there for her?
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Done.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glidergalsmichelle on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:05 pm

sorry as you can see typing is not one of my strong points......

glidergalsmichelle
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sara Parker

Post by Libby3113 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello Everyone,

I said I would post my experience with Sara Parker So here goes.

I met her for the first time at my very first glider get together at WV. I didn't really keep in touch with her and we didn't communicate regularly. I would receive messages from her sporadically asking If I was interested in this or that and lucky for me I never was I guess. On March 2 2014 she messaged me asking if I needed cage sets because she had seen where I had posted in several forums, I said yes I did. She said well if you will pay my phone bill I will make you one and extremely awesome one. I was a little hesitant but then I thought why wouldn't it be safe I have met her face to face and she really needs her phone because a huge snow storm is coming. She had recently been physically attacked by her husband who was now currently in prison for said attack. So I agreed to pay her phone bill. I wasn't sure how to use StraightTalk.com so Sara had to walk me through it, I paid close to $49. That was all on 3/2. Well I contacted her weekly than it began to be daily. Sometimes she would reply sometimes she wouldn't which made me even more nervous. She then messaged me and asked if I wanted to buy 3 wheels and I really did want them So I said sure. She said okay send me a money gram in the morning. I said well how am I going to get the wheels. She said I talked with Lisa Cobb and she is going to bring them to you at OSGA. I was like AWESOME!! Then I thought I better ask Lisa when she would be arriving there so I messaged her.
Lisa had no idea WTH I was talking about Sara hadn't asked her to deliver anything. Yes a Red flag! So I told Sara I didn't think I was interested in the wheels after-all unless she wanted to meet me somewhere. Well she couldn't so it went on. Everyday I would ask where she was on finishing my cage set. I remember one time she was trying to get a ride to the post office and the weather was horrible so her ride didn't show. Then the next time the girls motor blew up in her car. The next day her friend fixer her car but was on her way and a rod went through the motor. Then the neighbor burred her 3 gliders alive. Then she was in a roll over accident where the car rolled like 3x, So  was extremely aggravated and irritated by now. So I replied how in the hell are you on the phone and on facebook if you where in an accident that severe?! She then replied this is her Boyfriend "Billy". I was like this is BS...I said Sara If your life is filled with as much drama as you say it is I think I would just cut my own damn throat and be done with it! Then I started talking to another friend in the community and she was like I bought 2 new wheels and I can't wait until I receive them. I was like hmm You didn't buy the wheels Sara Parker had for sell did you? She said yes I did Why? I said I'm not for sure but she has lied to me so many times and its been almost a month and I still haven't received my cage set. She was like Oh no I paid her $85 for 2 wheels and I said wow she said I could have 3 for $50. I said did you MG the money she said yes. I was like UGH this cant be good. She (Wendi) was like well lets hope she does what she had said she was going to and makes this right for us. I said Yes I hope you're right. So Wendi and I talked about it daily for about 1 to 2 weeks. We where trying to see if either of us had received tracking numbers or if she had answered messages which was a NO on both accounts. Then I got up the next morning and saw where Michelle Cutler was Thanking Sara for selling her all this stuff and I was like OMG!!! I knew then it was for real in fact a scam. So I replied on Michelle's post DO NOT PAY!!! I then talked to Wendi about it and I decided to message Michelle. So I did and at first she didn't believe me and acted kind of mad. So I told Wendi I tried to tell her and she said she was trying also. Wendi said I don't think she believes me either. Then We found out Sara had blocked us all and deleted it. I guess Michelle was just in shock at it all and how much money she was being scammed out of but anyway Michelle decided to believe us and the rest is history! I know many wont think $50 is a lot to be scammed out of but it is. I'm also paranoid now.
Libby3113
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Thank you for posting this!
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glidergalsmichelle on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:53 pm

just an UPDATE..... the police are still working on bilding her case and it will most likely be handed over to the state police becase of the different juristictions..er b..

but i got a phone call on sat from the police and miss SARA PARKER and her boyfriend were arrested for grand larceny, (stealing a car)  (her bf is also being charged with giving false info .....their bail was posted at 10,000
each....

glidergalsmichelle
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happygypsymoth on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:41 am

Kharma
 clapclap