Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

WARNING STAY AWAY! Ashley Duncan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WARNING STAY AWAY! Ashley Duncan

Post by Galileah on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:20 am

So as you all might know I am looking for a male for my Sugar Glider. This is exactly what was said in our conversation on the cellphone. I logged into Hobby to see what I could find I came across and add for Creimeino Sugar Gliders. When I saw 650.00 for a "Cremeino" I was like h** yeah! I thought I was lucky.

This is the info so you guys know. This is her headline Cremeino Sugar Glider Babies, One Male One Female - $650 USD

I talked to her in a message through my phone, I even have the proof of the whole conversation to back it up. I am just tired of this fake sellers. Crooks! She is selling this Creimeino Sugar Gliders male and female. Her member name is jandaexotics she has a website I am not allowed to post it because I am new. All you have to do is goggle jandaexotics and you will see her website.

This is a good example of why people call this mills.

First she states they have lineage. Lineage means pedigree - ancestry - parentage - descent - race - origin

I asked her if the price includes lineage and breeding rights. She said yeah! She wanted to email it to me.No need for that text it to me. So me thinking she email me a pedigree on the parents registry on the database. She sends me the names of the supposedly Sugar Gliders through a text. So there I go looking in the online pedigree registry, and do not find them. I text her back, hey there are so many which one is Juliet then she states they are not on "not published". Oh and it gets better...this is what she replies there are about 50 databases, all in which are just personal or business keeping track of gliders for their owners,gliders do not get registered....

JA JA JA JA that is the funniest s** I ever heard, sorry excuse my language, but where do this people come from seriously?? How can they get licenses to breed other exotic animals when they don't have a clue of how something so simple, as a sugar glider pedigree works. Yet she owns them!

This is just to warn you all what to watch out for. I am sure an irresponsible breeder would buy them.
Galileah
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING STAY AWAY! Ashley Duncan

Post by Helen on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:17 am

Okay, I have to take serious offense to this. Just because someone's not been pressured into using Priscilla's database, doesn't make them a bad breeder. Hell, I have not even 20% of my gliders listed in that database, and most of those weren't entered by me either! I personally HATE that database, it's too easy to make up things, enter things wrong, or hide things. I have my own database I use, and some of my gliders I only have in separate files.

Helen
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:35 am

I totally agree with Helen here. Other people put the majority of my gliders into the database. I use my own program here at home.

So many wrong lineages have been put into TPG because anyone can willy nilly add them without proof of gliders.

I know of a breeder that had gliders with lineage on TPG, those gliders died, she brought in more gliders, named them the same names and kept the lineage for the deceased gliders, for the new gliders.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cora on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:03 am

OMG Peggy , you have got to PM me that story!. That is just wow so beyond dishonest.
Cora
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2189

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyOtte on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

Sugar Gliders are NOT listed as one of the exotics sold through Janda Exotics web page.
CandyOtte
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://www.gliderkids-diet.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Melindakay on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:52 pm

As far as I know she still has a few gliders. I know a few people that have purchased from her and they have been sweet beautiful babies. Don't know about lineage etc since I've never directly dealt with her.
Melindakay
HI......My Name is Melinda and I'm a cocopeep, sissy and denim pouch hog!!
HI......My Name is Melinda and I'm a cocopeep, sissy and denim pouch hog!!

Number of posts : 1519

View user profile http://www.powderedsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top