Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Deformities in the cremino line FALSE accusation per DIANE

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Deformities in the cremino line FALSE accusation per DIANE

Post by Suggiemom on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 am

ROFLMAO, awww it just makes me giggle out loud.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 pm

You know, I am so sick and tired of people ASSUMING things especially when they dont even read things or know what is going on....

For once and for all, I do NOT have 'an army' of people, I do NOT tell people to go defend me, I do NOT tell people who to talk to or what to say or to run out and not allow anyone to have anything bad to say or think about me.

I would really appreciate it if people would STOP saying these things...Tianna being the latest as she posted on Jennifer Kims board and my response:

Juel Taylor dont be a stranger sonny, ill hit u up from time to time when i see you online lol
7 hours ago · Like · 1

Tianna Nelson What group is tweaking out now breeder or itis? What's the stir?
7 hours ago via mobile · Like

Jennifer Kim It was itis, about a certain member's ban -_______-
7 hours ago · Like

Tianna Nelson Peggy? Annoying get over it people
6 hours ago via mobile · Like

Jennifer Kim They will never get over it...
6 hours ago · Like

Tianna Nelson I've left my main two ones and I still know all about it. It's annoying. His group his right. Whether anyone dislikes or likes it.

Tianna Nelson Lol what group u seeing it?

Jennifer Kim Yeah true... but still, all the bickering. Gets to be too much sometimes.
6 hours ago · Like · 1

Tianna Nelson It's annoying as hell which IMO was why she was banned she doesn't know how to stop or when to stop. I heard enough about what was said.... And so it's on her as jt waa obvious she was pushing. She was banned from gc and people tweaked less! Why does she even care? It's a fb group. She and her army should find a better battle to fight all this does is look pathetic. and again im not on the groups right now and i cant stop hearing about it. They all have better things to contribute than to waste energy flipping out over something so menial. Seriously all people do is girldog about Facebook groups and here we are falling apart because someone was banned ? Silly. So that's why I left a day before this happened so much drama!!! Insane!

Tianna Nelson It's not a group important to the longevity to the species. So there's no reason to even care. Right wrong otherwise. And if she's got beef she should call Matt and hash it out like adults vs her friends making it worse with the drama

Tianna Nelson Goddess I can feel the back lash from my posts already... Can you? Can ya feel it lol? This is btwn Matt and Peggy and I think it's all a misunderstanding that would get resolved with open communication.

Nick Esposito When I had gliders 15 years ago, (pre-facebook!) We used to call them, "Glider Girls," as if they were a gang. They def had huge problems with everyone.
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Peggy Hernandez Brewer Correction, there is NOTHING between Matt and I, I havent spoken with Matt, however, I will NOT change the way I am for anyone other than myself.
I was taught way back when, if you are not certain of what someone is trying to say, you ask....Ok, so what you are saying is.... or ok, what I hear you saying is.... instead of just assuming you know what they mean. If Matt or anyone else cannot handle that, that is their issue and not my own.
So Tianna you see once again you are wrong where it concerns me as I could care less about not having access to glideritis. And as far as other people speaking, I have not asked anyone to 'stand up for me'. They have minds of their owns and have their own opinions.
Believe me, if it bothered me, I would have went to Matt. It matters none to me.

Now what started this WHOLE thing about the Deformities??? A conversation between Diane Robertson and Tianna and since people dont know what was said, let me fill you in on that as well:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=5400945&da=y
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeEliz on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Can't see it Peggy!
JadeEliz
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2011-02-17

View user profile http://www.sunsetsugargliders.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:56 pm

UGH!! It lets me see it.... hmmm...do you know how to post a doc file?
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:59 pm

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/5401003/conversation-diane-and-tianna-docx-63k?da=y

Ok this should work now

ETA: It is a doc file so once you click the link, check on your bottom task bar to see if it is there as it may not just pull straight up

Last edited by Srlb on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KarenE on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Says I have to log in to read that link you posted, Peggy, but think I'll skip all that. Truthfully, way too much drama for me as I have not finished taking Christmas down yet.

It would appear wherever that conversation took place you posted certainly has not improved their spelling, has it?

Glad to see yours was not effected while getting your point across.

On another note, some of your post struck a deja vu note with me from quite a number of years ago.

For once and for all, I do NOT have 'an army' of people, I do NOT tell people to go defend me, I do NOT tell people who to talk to or what to say or to run out and not allow anyone to have anything bad to say or think about me.

hmmmmm Any names come to mind for you rofl

KarenE
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:03 pm

I love T, but my god, she doesn't know when to shut up sometimes! T, SHUT UP!

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeEliz on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 pm

You (account name 'trainurdogs') have just tried to access a document in another KeepandShare account 'critterlove'. To view it you need to ask the owner of the other account to set the Sharing controls to give your KeepandShare user name 'trainurdogs' rights to view the document.

That's what I get!
JadeEliz
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2011-02-17

View user profile http://www.sunsetsugargliders.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:16 pm

try again Jade
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Seriously Tianna? Army? What stopped you from coming to said army when you wanted to get this public? Not one time did anyone ask me to fight for or defend Peggy. I can and do speak for myself quite well. I don't need someone's permission to call someone on their bullroses.

This is the drama going on now. Matt thought by posting our bickering publicly it would somehow how benefit him. I don't know what he thought he was going to get out of it being his words to me make him look like a douche. I'll post it here as well. Just so everyone can pop a few brain cells should they choose to read it.
Ness Schuyler

What exactly justifies removing Peggy from your group? Every single one of you take repeated jabs at her time and time again and she takes it each and every time yet the moment she has an opinion and it doesn't meet or agree to the standards of the holier than thou group, she is deleted as if SHE did something wrong? Beth should have NEVER blindly baited her. She started it yet somehow Peggy is the one to suffer a wronged consequence? That seems fair to you?

9:19pm
Matthew Compton

First off I don't have to justify anything. It's my group. Second of all Peggy is not blameless in this. You can blow smoke up anyone's arse you feel like but I'm not going to accept it. She phrases things to get a particular response out of people and she gets it. Don't even pretend she's innocent in this to me.

9:23pm
Ness Schuyler

No she isn't innocent nor is anyone else in it, not you, nor Beth, nor Jessica L, nor me nor anyone who caused any kind of argument or debate. It's unfair to remove one and not all and it would take down the whole group being everyone is to blame and not just one person. Peggy didn't start nor finish that crap today. Beth flat out baited her with bull crap. I get that she's your friend, not just a font but a friend, however it was unfair. I don't care who power trips where but at least be fair in your power punches.

9:25pm
Matthew Compton

I was at dialysis...I wasn't even part of this conversation Ness...get real.

And just to correct you. Beth didn't get involved until Peggy was reamiong Jessica...her job as an ADMIN is to do that.

9:27pm
Ness Schuyler

You ripped in to Peggy countless times...

NO She responded ABOUT Peggy and nothing to do with Jessica. Read it again and take off your power tripping goggles. It had nothing to do with Jessica but a blatant jab at PEGGY. The damn thread had been dead for 2 friggin hours before she came in with a jab.

9:27pm
Matthew Compton

Peggy is disrepsecting the dynamic of the group. You claim we are holier than though...that's bullroses. Peggy is hte biggest holier than thou farse i have ever seen. She can't see when she is wrong. She assigns blame where no blame is due. It's bullroses..I'm done with it. End of discussion.

9:28pm
Matthew Compton

I donno

like I said

I'm not wasting my time reading it

I didn't read it then

I'm not reading it now

I'm not wasting my time

I'm more than willing to put PEggy back in...but it's time for her to calm the hell down...she's causing drama.

But it's not Peggy's place to tell people how it is or what they are saying.

and if she does it again...she's gone

she can educate, but when she is sitting there fighting with everyone and telling them they are all wrong and she's the end all word...it's bullroses

I have nothing against peggy

9:31pm
Ness Schuyler

No YOU can't see when you're wrong and when you are you flip out and cuss at people.

Then why have a group? Why keep it biased as all hell? Don't like the truth, don't like opinions that aren't of your own then don't have a group. We are all entitled to our opinions, we're all entitled a say. We don't have to agree but we also shouldn't bait and bullroses. Beth and I have no love loss and it's well known but we bicker and we move on. Just as everyone else does and the same would have happened of that nonsense. It is 100% unfair of an ADMIN to have people blocked and then attack them because they can see the blocked persons posts not even directed to them. THAT is an abuse of power. If you block someone everywhere then they should be ignored when you can unfortunately see them.

9:31pm
Matthew Compton

I just don't like it when she gets on her podium and can't even listen to anyone else. she says that is my problem...but it's her issue just as much as it is mine

9:32pm
Ness Schuyler

Matt she is not the only person in that group or any other group that has a strong opinion and passion. We are all guilty of that.

Matthew Compton

bullroses NEss

I've stood up in front of everyone and admitted to being wrong

but when you have nothing to back your BS propoganda it's not going to change my mind

I'm not arguing this with you anymore

9:33pm
Ness Schuyler

and that gives you the right to fly off the handle and berate people? No... just as it doesn't anyone else. If we don't like someones posts we ignore them because we know they can't be persuaded otherwise.

9:33pm
Matthew Compton

No and when I did I apologized becaue I was an arse

but i'm not going to apologize just because you want to tell me I am an arse either

9:34pm
Ness Schuyler

Not every time... Once in a while when you catch that something snapped a button yes.

Matthew Compton

and you apologize every single time too right

get off your sop box Ness

we all MakeDirtyMonkeyLoveTo up

Ness Schuyler

Dude I don't want an apology lol. I'm one of the meanest most blunt people there is. I don't apologize for being an arse.

9:35pm
Matthew Compton

well...then why expect it of me?

9:36pm
Ness Schuyler

It's called being able to agree to disagree. Beth and I throw up the sand all the time but in the end we walk away and then move on. We aren't back to that boring ole block and delete and ban bullcrap.

I don't expect an apology Matt never did. You did nothing wrong to ME! I just think if you run a group it should be fair to all and admin shouldn't be allowed to bait, trap and then ban.

9:55pm
Ness Schuyler

Since you don't want to read what's on your own group instigated by your own admin, I'll share with you where it started.

Peggy Hernandez Brewer Jade, I did some looking at photos, and the Horner photo I found of a cat does resemble very much like the picture posted... (scroll down and look at the eye of the cat)
http://www.animaleyecare.com/aec/index.php/Common-Eye-Diseases/horners-syndrome.html
3 hours ago · Like

Beth Halbrook jeebus...a dog with a bone...
2 hours ago · Like

Beth Halbrook So this is Peggy trying to get us all to admit it looks like a non-genetic defect, right?
2 hours ago · Like · 1

Ness Schuyler LMAO righttttttttt
2 hours ago · Like · 1

Beth Halbrook thought so
2 hours ago · Like

It snowballed from there, not between Beth and Peggy but between Beth and I. As Peggy wasn't even online at the time and although this says there was an hour in between it was closer to 2 hours, you know how mentally handicapped facebook is. She not once said anything about Peggy speaking to anyone in any sort of way. She wasn't "admining" the page. She was being snarky. It's no big secret that Beth hates Peggy. I don't care why not my problem. Of course though Peggy would react to that and then the petty jabs she continued to make at Peggy while bickering with ME. If she wanted to smack her hand for being over opinionated by all means whatever. That was not a smack that was an attack.

We may not agree with Peggy all the time, Hell I rarely ever do believe it or not, but as adults we have to be smarter than children and know when to read emotion, when to pick up emotion, when to ignore and when to react. I'm guilty of all of the above because I love to argue. I cannot and will not be convinced of someone else's opinion being right without fact to back it up. Same as everyone else claims. I do not follow the masses and bow to the gospel whispering. I will fight when I'm challenged no matter who it is. Beth should have never baited someone who couldn't fight back with out a messenger in between. She should have either stayed out of it or unblocked Peggy and fought fair. If she'd have not instigated it, it would have died out as it already had begun to do.

If anyone deserves to be banned it would have been Beth, Jessica L, Myself not the person baited into a blind challenge. We can't change who Peggy is, it's not gonna happen. We can choose to respectfully fight and debate or ignore. Save the lowblows that can't be seen for when no one can see them.

10:10pm
Matthew Compton

Sending it to me PM isnt' going to make me want to read it anymore than I did when it was on the group.

adn guess what

when Peggy was taken out

the bickering stopped

imagine that

10:49pm
Ness Schuyler

Only you know when she was removed as you chose to unfairly do so. Peggy Stopped posting before you even came on that thread. It stopped when Beth threw up a childish pic. Then you came in. I guess by turning a blind eye to your admins crooked ways makes it all ok for them to do so. Doesn't surprise me in the least. There will always be someone to challenge. I guess eliminating the masses one by one will leave the power trippers to battle alone.
I'm done here as clearly arrogance triumphs reality. Ignore what you will. It'll all play out well in the end as all groups and forums do.

11:58pm
Matthew Compton

We strive not to limit anyione. But the fact is that when we have to do something because several members are having an issue we have to step in. Admins have a responsability to step in at some point...Beth did that. You're just butt hurt that it wound up getting Peggy booted because you are waist deep up her arse. That's fine with me...your alliance to her doesn't bother me. Like i keep telling you and her. I have nothing against her except for her pointling her finger at me and acting innocent. You yourself said she wasn't. I'm tired of the games. That's it.

12:00am
Matthew Compton

Also Ness, did you notice you made a blind reference whilst talking to a BLIND MAN??? It's hard enough being blind...you don't have to make fun of me for it.

Tuesday
8:21am
Ness Schuyler

I haven't even read that first reply yet, BUT I need to reply to the second one which I saw immediately. I had absolutely no intention of making fun of you for any disability or disease. It's an expression used quite often in all aspects of life. It was in no way a means of picking on you or making fun of you. By the way, I'm blinder than blind is blind. If I didn't wear my contacts I couldn't see 6 inches in front of my face and have been that way since I was 12. Back to reading I go.

8:41am
Ness Schuyler

The hatred you people have for one person is probably the most amusing thing ever seen. It's truly enlightening to see that so many people can't be an adult and either defend their actions with fact or fight a good fight and walk away still fully intact. Butt hurt? ironic choice of words, I wouldn't be "butt hurt" if you'd been fair about it and everyone got chastised. You can attempt to insult me all you want, my friendship with Peggy is my business and none of your concern. I don't and haven't made any little hidden jabs at the conniving, lying, curmudgeon, people you call friends. Those are your choice to make and keep. Don't even begin to judge mine. You're response oozes your arrogance and THAT will be the downfall. You people don't like a challenge or at least a fair one. Especially by people who may happen to have more knowledge and far more experience. As I have stated repeatedly,SHE is not innocent but she also is not the only guilty party. If she hadn't been baited by someone who is supposed to have her blocked, the damn thread would have continued to die. So whilst you say I'm so far up Peggy's arse it's quite clear who's arse your head is up... They must take turns...

Tuesday
5:48pm
Matthew Compton

I think it's rather amusing you think i hate Peggy.

like I keep saying

the only issue I have with peggy is her instigative bullroses.

you almost make me think i care

almost

you and yours are so clouded in dilusion it's epic.

and since you have no clue who i call friends...maybe you should shut your mouth.

you don't know my alliances or lack there of. You know nothing about me.

That's why I piddle you and peggy off so much.

you don't understand someone honest...because you can't be honest with yourselves.

Today
4:46am
Ness Schuyler

Your arrogance and ignorance speaks for itself and as I once said I'm done. You haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about and are talking out of your arse... as usual. Big surprise there.

Today
6:36pm
Matthew Compton

You really remind me of a Chihauhua...can't shut the MakeDirtyMonkeyLoveTo up and thinks it has all the answers.

6:39pm
Ness Schuyler

What part of I'm done didn't you get? First of all you better watch who you're talking to. Learn some respect. I did NOT cuss at you. You are the pompous arrogant knowitall. Get a grip Matt. Really. Save your cocky insults for those that care or wanna stoop to such a level. Stick to the issue @ hand and not attempting to belittle someone.

6:49pm
Matthew Compton

If you're so done stop messaging me and attacking me. I will respond to everything you send. You have no ability to shut your mouth. You really are a chihuahua. Yap yap yap yap...

The only arrogant one in this conversation is you...get over yourself...demanding respect??? That's arrogant.

Respect is a two way street honey...

6:54pm
Ness Schuyler

Sorry King Matt, you will not get the last word and attempt to add insult to your failures. The simple solution would be to not respond.

Yes I dang well do demand respect in term of cussing. I have not cussed at you in any manner in which you have with me. I'm not one of your lil friends or your child. I have not spoken to you in such a way publicly nor privately so don't do it to me. I am capable of having an argument/debate/conversation without dropping the fbomb to show my anger or lack there of, which you have failed to ignite in me anyway. I am by far not arrogant. I do not go about my business throwing my hammer around because tis my right to do so, I do not speak down to people because tis my right to do so, I do not attempt to accuse people of doing things they've not done because tis my right to do so. That lays on your shoulders. Do NOT decide to respond in MY box telling me I should shut my mouth. You have repeatedly invited YOUR mouth back into the conversation after I have said I'm done. Maybe tis you that should take your own advice.

6:57pm
Matthew Compton

Just because you tell me I am arrogant does not make it true. You really have a lot to learn. And as far as I am concerned you don't deserve respect. you are arrogant in your demand for something you have not earned.
I've never asked for or demanded respect from anyone...the difference between you and I is that I went out and earned it. You may not like me or my methods. But I never asked you to.
Yap yap yap yap...good luck with that barking...You're not going to make me feel bad because you can't wake up to reality and want it your way...life isn't fair and poop happens. Deal with it.

7:03pm
Ness Schuyler

I absolutely will not tolerate someone thinking they can speak down to me as if I'm their child. You most definitely need to wake up to a reality. If I or anyone else spoke to you the way you choose to think is ok, you'd flip out,nosedive off the deepend and then swing your hammer as you've already shown to do. I didn't demand respect anyway... I simply told you to LEARN SOME RESPECT. See the difference there? I didn't say Oh please Matt respect me. HAHAHA get real.
Apparently tis not I that needs to learn squat. You seem to have enough of your own learning disabilities. Perhaps one should work on themselves before attempting to educate another.

7:12pm
Matthew Compton

You're speaking down to me and i'm giving it back to you. Honestly if you hate the management so much why are you still here?

7:17pm
Matthew Compton

My decision to boot Peggy was due to her disrespect towards others...you can claim what you want. But her putting words in peoples mouths is disrespectful.
I already told you I was willing to put her back in, but I won't abide her doing that to people in the group. The members of the group don't need that.
That's not arrogance. That's not hating on Peggy...that's demanding the same respect for my other members that Peggy demands for herself. If that is too much then she doesn't belong here.

7:22pm
Ness Schuyler

I am not speaking down to you. Have I called you a dog? Inferred that you insulted a disability purposefully? Made erm weird noises that make me look crazy? Cussed at you? Oh and accused of... oh what was it... OH waist deep up someone's arse... LOL after accusing me of being "butt hurt" which I still for the record are not. Are you? Seems it...

It's not putting words in someone's mouth, Peggy explained the way she words things 100 times over. It was phrased to ask a question based on how someone phrases their own response. Just as MAYBE just maybe, how you see these feelings and insinuations or insults that send you spiraling into a cussfest, Peggy also sees an answer that may or may not be there. Guess what? I did the same thing to Beth when she said she did NOT think a line with defective gliders should be bred. I took her wording as something she clearly either didn't mean to say or decided to back out on when questioned on it.

I'd honestly say all of the Peggy bashing you've done throughout these messages shows how much you dislike Peggy. While hatred may be a strong word it certainly suits the situation being dislike is rather tame.

7:24pm
Matthew Compton

Peggy only phrases 'questions' that way when she is trying to make someone look a fool.

i also haven't bashed Peggy at all

And i never called you a dog

I said you reminded me of a chihua hua cuz you wouldn't stop

like a chihuahua

they bark and bark and bark

you're barking

and if I hated Peggy so damn much

I wouldn't use her product

and she wouldnt' be on my friend list still

the fact of the matter is I don't

You all just have some inherent need to make me hate her in your head to justify your argument

good luck

I'm not arrogant...I just dont' take your word for it. And that pisses you off. Telling me I'm arrogant because I dont' accept yoru word as gospel truth is a tragic misconception on your part.

It's still not going to make me bend over and say you're right.

7:33pm
Ness Schuyler

Peggy doesn't do it for that reason. Why in the world would she? What exactly would she benefit from making someone look like an arse? She's entitled to speak her opinion and gain the facts just as everyone else is. You nor anyone else even has to acknowledge she exists unless you choose to. As adults we are blessed with the achievement of knowing when to ignore and move on. Seems some missed that in grammar school.

I don't BARK I'm neither a dog nor a glider, I speak perfectly fluent sentences and get my point across quite clearly. She was unfairly removed from the group because of a bait and trap which seems to have happened on more than one occasion.

Take my word for what? That what you chose to do; to hide the challenger from the group was wrong? That is not my "gospel word" I have never ever claimed to be one of the holier than thou shoving my information down anyone's throat nor claimed to ever be right and not back it up. That lays on others shoulders. I've not once said I was right nor wrong nor in between. I stated FACT and you coughed up power tripping chest beating nonsense. I don't have to be proven right nor wrong, I am entitled to my opinion of your biased move.

7:35pm
Matthew Compton

She benegits by from making someone look like an arse when she is having an argument with them by discrediting them...so she does do it that way on purpoose. Get real Ness. It's calculated, cold and not acceptable.

7:43pm
Ness Schuyler

Have you ever, you know in your mighty ADMIN status gone to her privately and spoken with her instead of attempting to chastise her in public like she's a naughty school girl? She does NOT see her wording the way another does or in fact as few do. Let's use an example... she responded to Julie's post the other day... Her and Jules are very close friends not just breeder buddies or online friends... they live quite close to one another... Instead of pulling her aside, saying hey wth or issuing a private warning and then discuss it, you attempted to shred her in front of the group. Do you really expect someone to be kind or rethink their wording when they are publicly lashed for it either way? You talk of her disrespecting the group... Didn't you just say respect is earned? What exactly has the GROUP as you put it done to earn her respect? She's cussed at, called names, baited into traps, constantly accused of having some invisible ulterior motive when she speaks of anything or asks for facts... that makes someone/anyone deserve respect?

She has a right to word as she sees fit, she does not cuss or call names... that is respect. The simple solution would be to answer it with respect a simple No Peggy, that's not what I meant blah blah blah... see how that works? Pretty simple but then again that's my gospel truth eh? Common sense ....

7:45pm
Ness Schuyler

I'm sure as a GROUP... far less would have wanted to see her gone vs. those that wanted her gone. Even one of your own admin said that she thought it was wrong, but then again it's not her group either. It's YOURS oh and Queen Beth's.

9:04pm
Matthew Compton

Like I said before...Beth had no part in the decision. She wasnt' asked about it she had no input in it.

you seem fixated on cussing. Which is your issue.

The fact is that she's never come to me privately either...so she's just as much at fuault there as I am.

You're making ridiculous arguments Ness.

You expect so much out of everyone else but not your self or your side. Why is it the burden of respnsability lies all with my side and none of it with yours?

It's horse crap...there...no swearing for your sensitive eyes

9:19pm
Ness Schuyler

A member should not have to come to an ADMIN about how they should post. I mean really? Have you ever gone and asked an admin of anything... anywhere for permission to speak as you normally would? She had no reason to do such a thing. She was being PEGGY not anything else.

Yes let's look only at the word cussing each time and avoid all of the other accusations. I guess that makes them vanish? Maybe not a reality? I don't have a cussing issue. I know when to not cuss at people or to people for no reason at all. Honestly cussing TO me when having a rational conversation means nothing to me. Cuss away, but when you think you're gonna cuss AT me and do so in a down talking trashy way, you're insane.

Just because you choose not to agree with me because you honestly don't know anything about Peggy, doesn't make my argument ridiculous. You're lame attempts at attacking my character and integrity is ridiculous Matt. You're abuse of power and lack of true leadership is pathetic. Tis not I.

What exactly do I expect out of everyone? Truth? Fairness? Dignity? Why wouldn't I? It should be expected whether it happens or not, which clearly you lack severely.

Was that a eye joke? Says the "blind man" didn't you chastise me for that the other night? I'm blind and wounded by that. LOL!

Matthew Compton

Then be honest

you're not shaming me into anything with your backwards bullroses

get over arrogant self

and no it wasn't a blind joke

you're overly sensative.

avert your eyes...I may swear

oh my gosh

9:42pm
Ness Schuyler

Be honest about? I have been 100% honest through this whole page of verbal vomit. You should try it, it's rather refreshing for the soul.

I don't need to shame you, you've done enough of that yourself.

"ar·ro·gant
/ˈarəgənt/
Adjective
Having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities." <<<< That is most definitely not on this side of the conversation!

I'm not at all sensitive actually, did you not see the LOL! @ the end of that sentence? See how that can be flipped back? Careful with your wording and attempted attacks if you don't wish them to be turned around. While I may not be sensitive I am very smart.

9:54pm
Ness Schuyler

You asked me earlier, if I hate the admin why be in the group. Well that's a simple answer. First off I don't hate anyone, not even Beth and her big mouth. I don't have an issue with you outside of this annoying conversation and I have no harsh feelings toward the rest of the admin but, I am not there for the admin... No one is there FOR the admin. If I were on any group it wouldn't be for the admin nor am I currently on any group for the admin. Hell I'm not even admin on the LGG group but I'm there, WHY? For the GLIDERS, for the owners seeking help, for the cute pics and new ideas. Not the Admin. Hell even being an Admin on the LGG forum, we have our own ADMIN rules. One being someone can't be banned without majority vote. That way it is not personal and it is not questionable. We don't get to chest beat and swing our power around like well apparently you. In your group only you matter. That dear is arrogant as per it's definition I so wonderfully gave you above.

Peggy shouldn't have to change herself to suit your needs and yours alone. You're attitude is change or you're not welcome. You can't force someone to change who they are, nor should they have to. It shouldn't come down to *I* don't like how you word things so *I* decide you're gone and you can't help anyone here because *I* said so. That is arrogance.

9:59pm
Matthew Compton

You really are delusional aren't you? It's cute...just go with that.

You can't argue with crazy.

10:00pm
Ness Schuyler

Awww we're back to insults... Reality sucks eh? So we insult instead. THAT is cute. Are we done yet?

That you are!

10:00pm
Matthew Compton

lol

you try...sooooo hard.

you really are a joke

^----my first arrogant statement...i'll own that one

=0)

10:01pm
Ness Schuyler

Insult?^ Really? You come back with more insults? Run out of intelligent things to say?

10:02pm
Matthew Compton

No...I can speak intelligently forever...but it's lost on you...because you are in wonderland.

10:03pm
Ness Schuyler

Seriously are we done? I am pretty sure I have enough here to prove how much of an arse you are, how ignorant you are, how arrogant you are... are we done or would you like to keep going? It's fun for me I can make you look like an arse all day and night... Your choice.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Wowww know who that jack donkey butt reminds me of??? ERIC from Glider Gossip. Just another basement dwelling troll on a powertrip.....LOL Who the hell is he anyway. Never heard of him and we all know if he's not on my radar he don't matter.....LOL

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:22 pm

This is Matt, http://lauriesglidergazette.forumotion.com/t16135-buenos-nachosfrom-the-left-coast

He is a breeder and chest beater I mean owner of Sugar Glideritis on Facebook.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:28 pm

And imagine this.... the post that MATT started with the IM's between himself and Ness did not get the reviews he expected so it is now removed...

Thats ok, people can come here to see them...
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Who are these people, Beth, Matt, Diane, Jessica? Are they or have they been members here?

Is the Chris mentioned ChrisR?

Good grief, haven't been on Facebook since Christ left Chicago.......no offense to those is Chitown, it's just an expession. LOL

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!

Have a great day!

TWilson
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer

Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Beth is Kitsune, Matt is a newer breeder but newer as in the passed 2 maybe 3 years. Diane is know it all DianeR that used to be here, Jessica is a knowitall vet tech.

All are members here but Jessica. Diane is likely inactive due to not coming in for almost a year because she wasn't hugged and kissed here.

Yes the Chris is Chris R but not in a negative way. She was giving her opinion on things from her professional point of view in terms of the gliders.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBonnie on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Wait, is Matt that weirdo friend of Beth's that joined a couple of years ago? The pierced up, emo-esque guy?

Now I'm going to have to search back and dig.

"I'm about to give you my honest opinion, so let me just apologize in advance..."
Unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna SUCK!!!

"Long live Flip-Flops, Fuzzy Socks and BUNNIES!!!"
MyBonnie
Admin- The VERY Bad Influence aka Mighty Putty
Admin- The VERY Bad Influence aka Mighty Putty

Number of posts : 3762
Location : Tyler, Tx.... the bowels of HECK!!! (Not quite Hell, we have Dairy Queen and cheaper car insurance)
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/mybonnie-n-clyde/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:09 pm

No... well maybe, but equally all the same LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:17 pm

finnessa wrote:Beth is Kitsune, Matt is a newer breeder but newer as in the passed 2 maybe 3 years. Diane is know it all DianeR that used to be here, Jessica is a knowitall vet tech.

All are members here but Jessica. Diane is likely inactive due to not coming in for almost a year because she wasn't hugged and kissed here.

Yes the Chris is Chris R but not in a negative way. She was giving her opinion on things from her professional point of view in terms of the gliders.

Thanks Ness! :) Now it's making sense, sorta kinda. LOL

Beth is the person that accused Sheila of everything but being a child of God. That girl's panties were on fire where Sheila was concerned. Looks like she still doesn't have a life.

And DianeR, she's the one that bred leu to leu........the know it all dog lady, right?

Basically, a little band of misfits that can't fit in with the normal glider folks, and now they have their own little FB page to make them feel special. Awwwww, bless their hearts!

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!

Have a great day!

TWilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:35 pm

No Diane is a different one. You exited the scene for her brief existence on LGG. She was the resident genetic knowitall.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Oh.............. well, the company she keeps speaks volumes about her. Birds of a feather and all. LOL

Have a great day!

TWilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dcmuffin2007 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:05 pm

DianeR - Highland Sugar Gliders, right? Hmmm, is she anywhere near me? I think she's in Southeastern VA if I remember correctly.

Don't forget you can get a purple and pink polka dot, chocolate mousse frappe with sprinkles on top colored glider from her! LOL

Sorry...couldn't resist rofl
dcmuffin2007
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2010-04-17

View user profile http://www.jumpinmonkey.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 pm

I don't think it would be safe for the glider if I got one from her. I'd be licking it all day and night. rofl

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Aimee, she now lives in Newport News, Va.

Ness, you would be licking them no matter what...you know you do that to all of them in your house now. crying laugh
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:58 pm

How do you think I keep them so extra clean? It's the whitener in my toothpaste between licks.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:48 pm

rofl
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash
Tianna's Freak on a Leash