Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Deformities in the cremino line FALSE accusation per DIANE

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deformities in the cremino line FALSE accusation per DIANE

Post by finnessa on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Something was brought to my attention this morning concerning a pairing in the cremino lines. This post will be LONG so bear with me but trust me when I say the information is extremely important to be known.

There were twin girls born with birth defects, the one has a very damaged eye https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11023898/Kiera.jpg , the other has no bottom jawbone and a deformed tongue https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11023898/Kyra.jpg . The parents that produced these girls (Zazzu and Zyanna) were bred by TPG and sold to Terri @ TPZ http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/dog.php?id=18873 .
Terri attempted to sell these girls for breeding to at least 2 different people and when she couldn't she decided to breed them herself. She then chose to pair Kiera(the eye disorder twin) with a male from Nadine named Pyros (brother to the cremino Nadine had ick issues with previosuly that was discussed by several community members publicly) http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/dog.php?id=18874 .
This is a picture right off Terri's website http://www.terrispettingzoo.com . On the site you will notice Terri does not have ANY front views of Kiera however this one very clearly shows the view of the deformed eye in the side view. (this is why I asked for some pics) The pictures on the site are position manipulated to make Kiera appear normal. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11023898/kiera-joey39.jpg Kiera's joeys also appear at birth to have slight and noticeable deformities of the jaw line and snout. They are out of Kiera and Pyros but are not entered in TPG so no one can see where they ended up going to. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11023898/kiera-joey24.jpg https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11023898/kiera-joey41.jpg https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11023898/kiera-joey42.jpg

The twin Kyra does not exist on TPG anymore other than a test joey that I assume was missed when deleting Kyra from the database. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11023898/TPZ1.png . With the addition of a test joey it can only be assumed that Kyra is being bred, but with whom and by whom? We don' know.
Terri has since split up Zazzu and Zyanna. She continues to breed Zazzu in her home, but has sold Zyanna to someone else. Is Zyanna still being bred? Who knows... We will find out shortly, as her new owner has been contacted.

So my questions to you both:
Nadine why in the world would you sell a baby to be bred with a deformed baby? You have had so many issues of your own within your own house, why would you then further risk them by introducing them to something that is obviously a genetic disorder?
Terri why would you breed these girls at all? Why would you try to sell them to someone else to be bred? Why would you continue to allow Zazzu and Zyanna to breed knowing the potential nightmare it may cause in our already fragile cremino lines? Where is Kyra now? Is she still being bred? Did you sell Zyanna for breeding? Did you inform the new owner of her history? How many other deformities have you two brushed under the rug and hid from the world?

As we all know we do NOT delete and hide things around here. THIS WAS A DELIBERATE SET UP MADE BY DIANE THAT HER AND HER BIRD FRIENDS SUCH AS BETH HALBROOK HAVE BEEN SITTING ON LYING ABOUT FOR OVER A YEAR. NOTHING IN THEIR STORIES HAVE PROVEN TO BE ACCURATE OR EVEN TRUE. This was a deliberate attempt to hurt Nadine and take Terri down in the crossfire. If only we had been smart enough not to fall for Diane's lies once again! I can assure you it won't happen anymore.

Last edited by MyBonnie on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deformities in the cremino line FALSE accusation per DIANE

Post by KrysKritters on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:48 pm

🌹 I hope this isn't true... those poor honeys.
KrysKritters
"Godfather of the NY glider Mafia"

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://www.kryskritters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula0442 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Maybe it's a curiosity to see what would be produced next. :o(

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...
WOOOHOOO WHAT A RIDE!!!

Khal and Khaleesi
Arya and Jasper

Paula
Paula0442
Sweetest of the Sugar Plum Fairy Guild
Sweetest of the Sugar Plum Fairy Guild

Number of posts : 6859
Registration date : 2008-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGliders on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Makes me sick.

Thank you for posting this here and not just on FB, Ness. Things get shuffled down and lost too quickly in the FB groups.
IslandGliders
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-05-10

View user profile http://islandsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:54 pm

So to my understanding is that these gliders may not be genetically deformed after all?

And that not all the information is being brought over here for updating?

I would like to see all the same information regarding situations like this posted or updated on all forums/pages. I wouldn't want anyone not getting the whole story.

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Diane Robertson started another line of crap...played quite a few of us. She was mad at Nadine, Terri is friends with Nadine, bada bing, bada boom....

I will NEVER listen to another word out of that trouble makers mouth again. Wont believe it even if I see it with my own eyes and she is the one spewing it.... Nope Nope Nope...

Whats that Diane?? You wanted your name to remain silent?? Awww, poor wittle baby.... I am sure you are having tons of fun on that "secret board" you have trashing me....go for it.... But I will do my talking about you where I know you can and will see it....as I am not a coward like you.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacknsally on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:55 am

Separating the original pair and breeding them with other gliders does not necessarily mean they will still continue to breed birth defects- it could be a matter of just the two original being together.
jacknsally
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-01-07

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/mobmilli/

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyOtte on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Separating the original pair and breeding them with other gliders does not necessarily mean they will still continue to breed birth defects- it could be a matter of just the two original being together.

This assumes that the deformities are the result of a recessive gene that each of the two gliders carry. giving a 25% chance their joeys will show a deformity and a 50% chance their 'normal' joeys will carry the trait and 25% chance a normal joey does not carry the trait.

Pairing either of the original pair with a different mate, if this is a recessive gene problem, will result in 25% chance of their joeys WILL carry that recessive gene. All will look normal and there would be no way to determine which ones carry the trait into future generations.

That gene could be passed along for generations before a descendant of ONE of the original pair is bred with a descendant of the OTHER member of the original pair.

If the resulting joeys of that pairing also have a similar deformity - that would CONFIRM that there is a recessive gene involved - This association will only be made if the records of ALL descendants of the original pair - even those resulting from breeding them with a new mate are carefully recorded and tracked.

By that time such a recessive trait could be wide spread in the glider population and if folks only look back a few generations in a pedigree for common ancestors within 4 to 5 generations the genetic nature of a deformity in future descendants of this pair of gliders will again be chalked up to a spontaneous event.

I would not choose to allow EITHER of the original pair to continue to breed. If it is NOT a recessive genetic issue - nothing is really lost - the two gliders would live their lives as cherished pets. If it IS a recessive genetic deformity the future incidences of the problem will be reduced by not spreading the recessive gene down several generations in the Cremino color lines.

CandyOtte
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://www.gliderkids-diet.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:01 pm

Some people are just evil! Why would you even take a chance? Hope karma gets them.

Twinkles
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Beth, come out come out where ever you are!!!! I can still see you although you hide behind your iron curtain...

*I* am not trying to convince ANYONE or ANYTHING... What I am trying to do is to find out for a FACT what is going on with this glider. The ONLY one that can do that is the owner and her Vet. Her Vet stated this was NOT cherry eye, yet those who THINK they know more than anyone else feel since they are looking at a gliders PICTURE and not the actual glider they know more than the Vet that actually had the glider in hand. And yes, she DID diagnose it when she stated it DID have cherry eye after announcing so kindly she is giving her professional time...

Im sorry but NOBODYS time is more valuable than the next persons. I dont give a rats tootie bootie who it is, what they do, or how many ooooooh special letters are behind their name.

I am throwing out different things for thought and how do you know if I am asking about testing with this glider or not? Have any of you contacted Terri and asked her to do any kinds of tests?? Have any of you offered to pay for any of those tests to find out what is REALLY wrong with it?? Or are all of you just sitting back screaming from the roof tops its genetic its genetic... because you WANT it to be....

I have not degraded, belittled or disrespected one person on here. I have asked questions, made comments, responded to less than intelligent conversation with some. Yet all you guys want to do is sit and scream over and over.

And Jessica, I thought you left a long time ago....I see you are one of THOSE people.... one of those that when they dont get their way or are challenged you scream Im done Im done....Im out of this and next thing you know, there you are again.....but only when your 'group' comes in. Mob mentality. What a shame.

Bottom line is NONE of us Know for CERTAIN what this is. NONE of us have the right to tell the Vet that did look at this glider in person that he is wrong. Yet because Diane got caught with her pants down around her ankles again lying and causing trouble and cant respond for herself and SHOW us the PROOF that Terri told her in a conversation that this IS genetic here we all are.... throwing daggers and each other which is not helping gliders at all.

So since Diane started this by saying that Terri knew she was breeding a known skull deformity lets see the proof.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:10 pm

And now Beth you say you dont want to come over here to speak to me because it is like a slaughter house, yet, look how you all are treating me over there.... do I run? No. Do I hide and block you or any of the others? No.

This is about helping gliders Beth, not a bar room brawl.... I have not attempted to fight with anyone over there. I have simply stated my thoughts and opinions and tried to keep one from losing her oh so valuable letters behind her name for trying to make a diagnoses over the internet....

So come out come out where ever you are Beth....if you have something to say to me, come say it and move on.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:20 pm

I'll post the bullroses asinine things BETH and her cowardly big mouth started here, that way everyone can see it and Peggy's post above makes sense.

Peggy Hernandez Brewer Jade, I did some looking at photos, and the Horner photo I found of a cat does resemble very much like the picture posted... (scroll down and look at the eye of the cat)
http://www.animaleyecare.com/aec/index.php/Common-Eye-Diseases/horners-syndrome.html
3 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook jeebus...a dog with a bone...
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook So this is Peggy trying to get us all to admit it looks like a non-genetic defect, right?
2 hours ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler LMAO righttttttttt
2 hours ago Like 1

Beth Halbrook thought so
2 hours ago Like

Ness Schuyler Just as it was Jessica L and Chris trying to prove it was genetic right?
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook The bottom line is still plain and simple--if we don't know for sure, if it COULD be genetic, why work with the line? Why risk it? I would not support breeding a glider with a POSSIBLE genetic defect unless it was ruled 100% non genetic.
2 hours ago Like 2

Ness Schuyler Because she trusted her vet and not the birds chirping in the background?
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook I was under the impression that the vet was not absolutely certain.
2 hours ago Like

Ness Schuyler nonetheless once again, this was made public... she was made aware of our concerns.... she retired the glider and she will no longer be bred.... the sister never was bred. If this had been brought to light a year ago we'd have gotten the same results only sooner and no joeys produced.
2 hours ago Like 1

Beth Halbrook And, unfortunately, there's no genetic testing that can be done, so unless the vet finds solid evidence that it's a non-genetic defect, there is still doubt. There is still no reason to risk breeding this bloodline. I'm glad Terri is retiring her.
2 hours ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler No her vet told her it was not cherry eye, it was a fluke and he saw no reason she could not breed her.
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook So why is this debate still going anyway?
2 hours ago Like 1

Beth Halbrook What's the point if the glider is retired?
2 hours ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler So in your opinion every glider in this lineage http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/dog.php?id=18873 should be retired? After all if it is genetic then we don't exactly know who carried it down and where it started, so it would be better safe than sorry and just eliminate them all right?
2 hours ago Like

Jessica L I would start with sibs and parents. Then if it cropped up again from a cousin or something like that, further retiring should be done. My opinion only. Others might have diferent opinions on that matter,
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook Hell, there you go putting words in my mouth, what made you think I had an opinion like that? I don't remember posting anything like that.
2 hours ago Like

Ness Schuyler Beth Halbrook The bottom line is still plain and simple--if we don't know for sure, if it COULD be genetic, why work with the line? Why risk it? I would not support breeding a glider with a POSSIBLE genetic defect unless it was ruled 100% non genetic.
14 minutes ago Like 1 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook If I seemed satisfied with the girl with the eye problem being retired, what makes you think I'm tucking a campaign to retire the whole line under my hat?
2 hours ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler "If it could be genetic, why work with the line?" A line doesn't start at the current glider.
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook Ooh I want to try...So Ness, your opinion is that we should breed gliders with possible defects if we like the color genetics? You think our lines are strong enough that a few genetic defects won't hurt anything?
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook Hahahaha...you're right, that IS fun!
2 hours ago Like

Ness Schuyler By all means please point out where I said this girl should be bred or ever should have been bred?
2 hours ago Like

Jessica L On the other hand, why not just breed that girl enough times so that her offspring could help spruce up some of the lines at your house Ness? If it's not genetic, why worry?
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook Whoo...right over your head. Just because someone says "So your opinion is..." doesn't make it true.
2 hours ago Like

Ness Schuyler See above.
2 hours ago Like

Ness Schuyler Actually it was a question... did ya miss the big ? at the end of the sentence
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook But the way you phrased it was "So your opinion is..." which puts words in my mouth. See how that works? The answer to your question is....you pulled that entire idea out of your arse.
2 hours ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler She wouldn't be sprucing up anything in my house Jessica L I am not a current breeder
2 hours ago Like

Ness Schuyler No I pulled it out of your bullroses post above about not working with the line with a " possible genetic defect"
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook I said before that as long as Kiera wasn't bred there wasn't an issue...if more are born with this issue from those parents, yeah, they should probably be retired, but I'm not calling for a wipe of the entire line.
2 hours ago Like 1

Beth Halbrook But then...that's MY opinion...I can't speak for everyone. If YOU feel the whole line should be retired, you should probably talk to PP.
2 hours ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler Well now you're putting words in MY mouth. Nice try there.
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook Not really...I just said that IF that's how you feel, Priscilla would be the right person to talk to.
2 hours ago Like

Ness Schuyler But I never said a word of retiring lines. Those words never came from me. So how could you even gather I COULD feel that way? I kinda wonder if you'd have even come back to this if Peggy hadn't been the one to post that link being it was another persons vet to even suggest looking into it.
2 hours ago Like

Ness Schuyler In which the link she posted actually doesn't state it isn't genetic but that that in most cases the origin is unknown...
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook I never did either...I could ask the same thing!
2 hours ago Like

Ness Schuyler LOL YOU said why work with the LINE. The line does not start at offspring or even parents. In fact the LINE goes back to probably every founding cremino line glider.
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook Oh, nah, I probably wouldn't have posted if Peggy hadn't posted that. But not because Peggy's the one posting it. Because I called bullroses that someone is trying to bait people into agreeing that it's a defect that's not genetic.
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook If you want to nitpick what words I used, be my guest. I've already clarified what I meant.
2 hours ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler There was no baiting. Jade posted what her vet suggested, Peggy found a link to something that RESEMBLED this gliders eye. She did not say OMG here it is, we have a solution to the nonsense. ITS HOMERS.
2 hours ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler LOL @ that. HORNERS damn it
2 hours ago Like

Beth Halbrook Suggesting it's Horner's isn't really any different than suggesting it's cherry eye. It's still just a single pic that can't be diagnosed from. If we shouldn't be e-diagnosing cherry eye, why should we e-diagnose Horner's?
about an hour ago Like

Ness Schuyler I didn't see a diagnoses of Horners... Only a pic that resembled such a thing unlike the umpteen million pics of "cherry eye" that did not resemble anything.
about an hour ago Like

Ness Schuyler Only the resident CVT did the diagnosing and cramming of a diagnoses down peoples throats.
about an hour ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler Did you happen to actually read Peggy's post? Or did someone just tell you Peggy said something? If you'd read it then you'd not claim SHE was suggesting it was anything.
about an hour ago Like

Beth Halbrook honestly, Matt said it before, the same defect can look vastly different in different animals. A dog's physiology is not the same as a glider's physiology. And Jess said over and over that she's not making a diagnosis...she simply thinks it's likely that it's cherry eye.
about an hour ago Like

Ness Schuyler She donated her "professional time" here she repeatedly told us we were wrong and that this is what she says it is. That is diagnosing.
about an hour ago Like

Beth Halbrook Ness, I just thought it was really convenient that she came up with a non-genetic look alike but had no interest in the genetic condition.
about an hour ago Like

Ness Schuyler She didn't come up with Horners.... She hadn't even thought of it till well after someone else's vet suggested it and she went looking around. The link she posted doesn't even say it's not genetic. Maybe the resident CVT can state that but she never did nor does that link.
about an hour ago Like

Jessica L I didnt diagnose. I reported exam findings, which are apparent to the veterinary trained people around here...
about an hour ago Like

Beth Halbrook I think she's got a bigger animal health background than most of us, and has a far better chance of calling what it likely is...but I remember her saying very clearly that she cannot diagnose from a pic on the internet, especially just ONE pic.
about an hour ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler You can repeatedly spout the same line over and over but when you contradict that by repeatedly stating it is something for a fact "period" then she is diagnosing.
about an hour ago Like

Ness Schuyler I actually posted a 2nd pic this morning but removed it when everyone was so focused on this one.
about an hour ago Like

Jessica L Horner's is a vet diagnoses, PNM is a statement of the obvious. Like a three legged cat has three legs. How did it get that way? Could be injury, genetic, cancer, other. Except that in PNM it is usually genetic, whereas I imagine amputation is the most common cause of a three legged cat.
about an hour ago Like 2

Beth Halbrook I don't really think a second pic will make the case any stronger either way, it's still a picture.
about an hour ago Like

Beth Halbrook So it sounds like it's a case of technical vs layman.
about an hour ago Like 1

Jessica L Indeed.
about an hour ago Like

Ness Schuyler 4 different vets said it wasn't cherry eye, 1 vet said it is PNM based on a larger issue that caused the the PNM in which Horners (why do I keep wanting to say homers?) should be looked into.... We discredit all vets for a CVT? They all saw the same pic as the CVT, they all have further education than a CVT but we discredit them?
about an hour ago Like 2

Ness Schuyler That is a question don't start the words in mouth crap again
about an hour ago Like

Jessica L I'm discrediting no vets.
about an hour ago Like

Jessica L If you scroll up, I've answered that question in depth at least twice before, so I'm not going to bother with it again since you're not going to bother reading my answer.
about an hour ago Like

Ness Schuyler Then why is it not plausible that Jade's vet COULD be right and then Peggy posts a pic of something that resembles what the vet suggests? Is it just because Peggy posted it?
about an hour ago Like

Jessica L Jade's vet could be right.
about an hour ago Like

Jessica L I'm not disagreeing with any vets here, I'm trying to tell you that the vets and I are in agreement. But you can't understand that PNM is going on here regardless of other eye issues. And that Peggy's vet already gave the definition of PNM in his answer as well.
about an hour ago Like

Jessica L So really, you are arguing for arguments sake, and that is quite annoying, which is your intention, I suppose.
about an hour ago Like

Jessica L Anyway, I think if people are truly interested in my opinion of this subject, they will probably read the post through and I've already debated my position enough to be clear to anyone who is listening. You and Peggy are both like arguing with a child...See More
about an hour ago Like

Ness Schuyler Actually I'm not, I highly dislike the fact that so many people can come give an "opinion" on this gliders issues yet some or shall I say ONE can't because she's not everyones favorite.
about an hour ago Like

Ness Schuyler You have actually been the childish one who gets bitey and leaves when your "professional time and opinion" is challenged.
about an hour ago Like 1

Jessica L Only when the same challenge keeps repeating like Groundhogs Day. Just scroll up if you want to challenge, and read the previous posts. This is a merry go round and I want off of it right now.
about an hour ago Like

Beth Halbrook I still don't see why this is still being debated when the girl has been retired.
about an hour ago Like

Ness Schuyler I don't recall asking you much if anything today Jessica L. I did last night and then I was done with those things.
about an hour ago Like

Ness Schuyler Me neither, I thought it was pretty much dead waters until you came in with your snide comments toward a person you have blocked.
about an hour ago Like

Beth Halbrook I've got her blocked for a reason, but it seems that I can still see her posts here because I'm an admin. Hard to just look the other way when her bullroses is still right in my face...
about an hour ago Like

Beth Halbrook But, with that, I've got other things to do. Maybe I'll come back to play later.
about an hour ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler Then you'd have clearly seen Peggy wasn't suggesting anything and it was just your charming jab at her knowing whether you can see her or not she CANNOT see yours.
about an hour ago Like

Beth Halbrook Hahahaha...I'm never under the illusion that she can't see my posts...she's got plenty of people to c/p for her.
49 minutes ago Like

Jamie Vaughan that pic is so sad
44 minutes ago Like

Ness Schuyler Someone shouldn't have to play messenger when you chose to willingly block someone. Whether you can see them or not, you chose to block them and shouldn't address them unless doing so when they can see you. It's a cowardly way of doing things.
40 minutes ago Like 2

Peggy Hernandez Brewer Beth, I cannot see what you are saying here about me...well, ok I really can, but you think I cant....but since I cant, I posted just for you over on LGG.....
37 minutes ago Like

Beth Halbrook Honestly I don't care if it seems cowardly...I blocked Peggy because I couldn't take her brand of bull anymore. I'm not afraid of Peggy, that's for sure, and I expect that she'll see my posts, I'm not posting with the assumption that she'll never read what I've said. Call me coward if you want, I just don't give two poops.
33 minutes ago Like

Beth Halbrook No Peggy, I don't think you can't see it. I never thought that. I am fully aware of the network you've got set up and I expect that you see my posts pretty quickly after they're posted.
32 minutes ago Like

Beth Halbrook I'll pass on the invite, I've no desire to take this into your back yard. I'm simply not that stupid.
32 minutes ago Like

Ness Schuyler Takes a big person to chirp behind blocks and then refuse to back it up where it can be fought fairly without a 3rd party.
28 minutes ago Like 1

Beth Halbrook Fair? You call that place fair? More like I'd be stepping into a hornet's nest with all of the stingers pointed at me. Hardly unbiased.
22 minutes ago Like

Beth Halbrook And pretty stupid to step into.
22 minutes ago Like

Tiffany Lynn Richter taking myself out of this post. i cant make sense of any of it.
21 minutes ago Like 1

Ness Schuyler So this place is more fair? Why because you get to be the hornet with your admin status? The same people are on here as are on LGG. Same poop different website... still all the same bullroses.
21 minutes ago Like 1

Peggy Hernandez Brewer Its not about a sandbox fight Beth, it is about working and finding an answer as to what this actually is.... time to stop acting and posting all high and mighty and DO something to HELP THE GLIDER.... instead of just sitting here pointing fingers, yel...See More
21 minutes ago Like

Beth Halbrook If I was throwing around my admin status I'd be deleting all of your posts. And no, the same people aren't in LGG. A few might be, but I know how that place works. It would be a slaughter and you all know it.
19 minutes ago Like

Peggy Hernandez Brewer No Ness, difference is the TRUTH has to be said on LGG...with FACTS to back things up. Those facts are not going to be had no matter where you are unless more testing is done on this glider to find out what it is... and if we cant find out what it is, we can surely rule out some things that it is not
19 minutes ago Like

Ness Schuyler No not really. Maybe LGG 5 years ago but you've survived far worse than this over there since you have reappeared there.
16 minutes ago Like

Beth Halbrook This is a cat fight, it's not even about the glider anymore. I don't stand on any pedestals Peggy, ask anyone.
14 minutes ago Like

Beth Halbrook I don't really need to talk to Terri because she's already said she's going to retire the glider. I'm sure she's got plenty of people talking to her about this, how is my PM going to make any difference?
13 minutes ago Like

Ness Schuyler It's not even a cat fight. At least those are done without hiding. The fact that you block here which makes sense in every other situation by all means block your lil heart out, but to attack someone who can't see your words without a messenger bird is...See More
11 minutes ago Like

Beth Halbrook Guess I'm a coward then! See if I give a crap.
7 minutes ago Like

Ness Schuyler At least it will be seen that your words against Peggy mean absolutely nothing well except those in your secret bird chirping circle that leave "defects" hidden for over a year. They love to bash Peggy too... behind her back of course.
5 minutes ago Like

Peggy Hernandez Brewer Im not in a cat fight, I am in search of FACTS. And Beth, it IS about the glider. This is not about you, I or anyone else in this group. None of us have something going on with the eye. None of us are giving birth to joeys our gliders are. IF this is genetic, we need to find out because honestly, the line as a whole needs to be looked at closely and followed. It doesnt matter if she retires this glider, what if other gliders from the same line are having this happen and we dont know about it because they are not on the boards?? Why are you focused on only one glider?? This is not the only cremino het out there.
4 minutes ago Edited Like

Beth Halbrook http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Oh+know.+You+hurt+my+feelings+_f73a61608d27e924850e950f36ddf846.jpg
4 minutes ago Like

Jamie Vaughan ???????????????? im confused i think this whole subject has went to far an no one will ever be able to determained what is being said so i think it should be deleted
2 minutes ago Like

Peggy Hernandez Brewer Really nice.. so much for the good of the glider
2 minutes ago Like

Ness Schuyler The answer to everything on facebook is delete it. This is why forums are so much more reliable for keeping the truth known.
A few seconds ago Like

Shelly Sterk Wow - took me a long time to read all of that crap. That's time in my life I'll never get back.
A few seconds ago Like

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrysKritters on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Where is this happening??? What forum are you all on? I'm so left out... :(
KrysKritters

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:40 pm

This was on Glideritis where most of the drama with Beth always is.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrysKritters on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Oh yea, I don't think I am on that one...
KrysKritters

Back to top Go down

Post by KarenE on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Are you talking about .com (glidergossip)? Do you have a link to the thread?

KarenE
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGliders on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:53 pm

It's a Facebook group, Karen. I am unsure how to (or if one even *can*) link to a FB thread.
IslandGliders
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by KarenE on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Aahh, got it. Thanks.

KarenE
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Are you talking about .com (glidergossip)? Do you have a link to the thread?

KarenE, Shame on you!! Like I would want to be a member on Glider Gossip Forum...LOL....

It was on facebook and unless you a group member, you cant see it :-(
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KarenE on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Well, I am a group member on a .com fb page, but all the notifications I get through e-mail are about ads people have placed. I don't even read them. Never anything worth my time.

I did go over there the other day, but didn't see anything interesting on the forum either.

Apparently I have lost my ability to navigate that board. Oh well.

BTW, I have no idea who added me to their fb group.

KarenE
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Glideritis click here < LOL!

I didn't add you to anything lol, if you join Glideritis turn off your notifications or it will blow up.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KarenE on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:05 am

Thank you. I have two friend requests from within that group I have not answered because I don't know them. Unlike many, I don't accept invitations just because someone owns gliders. I believe both invitations are from people who are admns but not positive.

So, it seems these fb groups are just popping up all over the place. One that is open gets too generic, so someone starts a closed/invitation only one.

Geesh, guess this needs to go in another thread. Thanks again for the info.

KarenE
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 am

Actually they spring up one after another after altercations within the groups, You know chest beaters vs. Chest beaters lol. I'll leave here and make my OWN group... Hmmph! rofl

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KarenE on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:42 am

Well isn't that just special rofl

KarenE
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGliders on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:58 am

finnessa wrote:Actually they spring up one after another after altercations within the groups, You know chest beaters vs. Chest beaters lol. I'll leave here and make my OWN group... Hmmph! rofl

Yup! That is exactly it! LOL

"I don't like this sand box any more, so I am taking my toys and LEAVING. And if you have any sense you will join me over here at my NEW COOL UBER EXCLUSIVE sand box over HERE!" *stomp stomp flail flail*
IslandGliders
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next