Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Stefaniey86

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stefaniey86

Post by Srlb on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm

It is truly sad to see so much hatred and venom in one person. You even lash out at those who try to give you words to actually read.

If you dont find your happy place Steph, one day you will be a very lonely person. I would say lonely and miserable, but you have already shown your miserable. I sincerely mean it when I say, I pray one day you find peace.

Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Also phone convo was on wed. Jan. 25, 2012 23 minutes 15.9 seconds 1:36 PM

AH gotta love technology these days!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:12 pm

[quote="Srlb"]It is truly sad to see so much hatred and venom in one person. You even lash out at those who try to give you words to actually read.

If you dont find your happy place Steph, one day you will be a very lonely person. I would say lonely and miserable, but you have already shown your miserable. I sincerely mean it when I say, I pray one day you find peace.

[/quote]

I already am lonely, 1000 miles from all my friends at home........oh and i am miserable being a single mother while my fiance is deployed, i wont see him till 10/17 THEN i wont see him again after that weekend until Jan. 2014, not knowing if he will come home the year he is over seas.....so yes i am both! Nothing new.....yes i have hatred for someone who can make rude comments about me and a single person/mother, you would too, especially when they were supposed to be your "friend" so she burned that bridge WAY before i started anything with her. Its called payback, and when you involve my children and family in it THEN its on. (which is WHAT SHE did) I'm what you like to call a "hoarder" when it comes to people who say stuff about me or my family and my feelings....i hold in ALL my feelings/anger until something makes me snap. Reading back and even thinking back to our convo's i had with her MADE me snap. BUT i have the proof and yet no one else on here does, they just make accusations.

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:13 pm

For someone who doesn't want to read here anymore, you sure do like being here.

I feel sorry for you, Stephanie, because of your actions and words here, no one is going to want to get involved with you in any way, shape or form. You're rambling on isn't helping you!

I can see karma biting you bad in the arse if you did as you said in reporting Nadine to the IRS. What business is that of yours? That's just down right mean and ulgy. Like the old song says, "go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend, do it in the name of heaven so you can justify it in the end. " Justify it in your head all you want, you're saving the country from evil doers, right? You go Norma Rae! LOL

A ten foot pole isn't long enough where you're concerned at this point, and I'm sure that is how most here feel about you now.

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!

Have a great day!

TWilson
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer

Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:20 pm

[quote="TWilson"]For someone who doesn't want to read here anymore, you sure do like being here.

I feel sorry for you, Stephanie, because of your actions and words here, no one is going to want to get involved with you in any way, shape or form. You're rambling on isn't helping you!

I can see karma biting you bad in the arse if you did as you said in reporting Nadine to the IRS. What business is that of yours? That's just down right mean and ulgy. Like the old song says, "go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend, do it in the name of heaven so you can justify it in the end. " Justify it in your head all you want, you're saving the country from evil doers, right? You go Norma Rae! LOL

A ten foot pole isn't long enough where you're concerned at this point, and I'm sure that is how most here feel about you now. [/quote]

If fraud isn't anyone business then why do they have the report fraud on IRS tax forms and website?....its everyone's business you expect fraud you report it...simplw as that. You are just as guilty as the person who committed the crime if you knew about it.

Karma cant come after someone that is reporting the truth, and i do not care if no one wants anything to do with me....who are you guys again? Oh that's right all over the US so i care because why?

See i have all the proof i need SO now its, your a bad person, karma will get you blah blah blah.....I've reported numerous people for fraud, whether it be food stamps, state assistance, oh and another to the IRS (4 years ago)....not because its fun to do because its the RIGHT thing to do. When you tell me something like that YOU are making it my business. Just like on here, i said a few things on Ash post so now THIS is my business, along with everyone else posting on it. Its the same thing, you are involving yourself in this, this topic made it to LGG when it didn't have ANYTHING to do with anyone on here.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:26 pm

[quote="TWilson"]

Like the old song says, "go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend, do it in the name of heaven so you can justify it in the end. " [/quote]

Ohh and I'm not religious so that song means nothing to me, I'm atheist thanks!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:34 pm

stefaniey86 wrote:
Srlb wrote:It is truly sad to see so much hatred and venom in one person. You even lash out at those who try to give you words to actually read.

I already am lonely, 1000 miles from all my friends at home........oh and i am miserable being a single mother while my fiance is deployed, i wont see him till 10/17 THEN i wont see him again after that weekend until Jan. 2014, not knowing if he will come home the year he is over seas.....so yes i am both! Nothing new.....yes i have hatred for someone who can make rude comments about me and a single person/mother, you would too, especially when they were supposed to be your "friend" so she burned that bridge WAY before i started anything with her. Its called payback, and when you involve my children and family in it THEN its on. (which is WHAT SHE did) I'm what you like to call a "hoarder" when it comes to people who say stuff about me or my family and my feelings....i hold in ALL my feelings/anger until something makes me snap. Reading back and even thinking back to our convo's i had with her MADE me snap. BUT i have the proof and yet no one else on here does, they just make accusations.

Here is some advice for you, Stephanie. From what I just read, you're NOT going to make any new friends by being so nasty and it is NOT a good example you're setting for your children. People are going to say and do things to us that we don't like, hurts us or our family. However, show your children the right way to respond to that, rise about it, find the postive (and yes, even in bad situations there is something positive) and use that to build character in your children.

You're wasting precious time on something that is only making you more bitter and that is very sad. If you think your children don't see that, you're mistaken and they learn by example. Want to do something good, make friends locally and help someone in need? Google National Make a Difference Day, it's coming up at the end of this month, and you and your children go and volunteer your time helping out in your community.

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!

Have a great day!

TWilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:36 pm

stefaniey86 wrote:
TWilson wrote:

Like the old song says, "go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend, do it in the name of heaven so you can justify it in the end. "

Ohh and I'm not religious so that song means nothing to me, I'm atheist thanks!

You missed the point. It's about hurting others and using ANYTHING to justify your means.

Have a great day!

TWilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:44 pm

[quote="TWilson"][quote="stefaniey86"][quote="Srlb"]It is truly sad to see so much hatred and venom in one person. You even lash out at those who try to give you words to actually read.

[/quote]

I already am lonely, 1000 miles from all my friends at home........oh and i am miserable being a single mother while my fiance is deployed, i wont see him till 10/17 THEN i wont see him again after that weekend until Jan. 2014, not knowing if he will come home the year he is over seas.....so yes i am both! Nothing new.....yes i have hatred for someone who can make rude comments about me and a single person/mother, you would too, especially when they were supposed to be your "friend" so she burned that bridge WAY before i started anything with her. Its called payback, and when you involve my children and family in it THEN its on. (which is WHAT SHE did) I'm what you like to call a "hoarder" when it comes to people who say stuff about me or my family and my feelings....i hold in ALL my feelings/anger until something makes me snap. Reading back and even thinking back to our convo's i had with her MADE me snap. BUT i have the proof and yet no one else on here does, they just make accusations.[/quote]

Here is some advice for you, Stephanie. From what I just read, you're NOT going to make any new friends by being so nasty and it is NOT a good example you're setting for your children. People are going to say and do things to us that we don't like, hurts us or our family. However, show your children the right way to respond to that, rise about it, find the postive (and yes, even in bad situations there is something positive) and use that to build character in your children.

You're wasting precious time on something that is only making you more bitter and that is very sad. If you think your children don't see that, you're mistaken and they learn by example. Want to do something good, make friends locally and help someone in need? Google National Make a Difference Day, it's coming up at the end of this month, and you and your children go and volunteer your time helping out in your community. [/quote]

Hun I'm miserable because i do not want to be here in this state....i do not want to help them or be friends with them i hate the south.......look at where being friends with southerns got me....Alicia for example i got screwed over by her she was a friend, now we "talk" on occasion but can never trust her again. This hedgehog breeder about 5 miles away that started rumors my house is disgusting and dirty to a glider breeder (that breeds hedgehogs also) (now granted i spend 95% of my day cleaning i have a 9 month old and a 3 year old that is home during the day, 6 year old is in school, we ALL know our houses get MESSY not dirty and disgusting) So I've had my share of rumors and people taking from me. I felt my who life i had to PROVE to people who I'm and I'm DONE doing it. I cant anymore, its exhausting having to prove who i am after rumors are started. So i give up on it. Me personally, I'm not a bad person to get along with, i still have my soft spots and help people and animals in need (just not southern people). But how can you expect after saying such mean and harsh things for someone to just forget it, especially about my family. I'm not one to forget, now if it was just about me or my fiance i can forget that because poop we all have issues in a relationship BUT my kids?!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:44 pm

If you can't learn from a piece of wisdom simply because you're not religious you're obviously a very intentionally blind person. I am not religious, but I still consider religious teachings (the Bible, songs, sermons, etc.) to be wise advice in how you choose to live your life.

So I'd guess reporting people to the IRS would go hand in hand with USDA licensing and our responsibilities behind reporting that, given its relation to taxable income. Does that make us responsible to report you or anyone else that doesn't have a license since they are not claiming their glider income on their taxes? You'd better get on that, there are a LOT of people to report!!
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/neekitz/

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Man I hope JAG reads all this! crying laugh Lonely, Miserable, Anger issues... Maybe he can recommend you some therapy to go with your compulsive lying...

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 pm

[quote="TWilson"][quote="stefaniey86"][quote="TWilson"]

Like the old song says, "go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend, do it in the name of heaven so you can justify it in the end. " [/quote]

Ohh and I'm not religious so that song means nothing to me, I'm atheist thanks![/quote]

You missed the point. It's about hurting others and using ANYTHING to justify your means. [/quote]

Sorry i misunderstood that

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 pm

[quote="finnessa"]Man I hope JAG reads all this! :crying laugh: Lonely, Miserable, Anger issues... Maybe he can recommend you some therapy to go with your compulsive lying... [/quote]

HAHA ness I'm already getting "help" so umm nice try....its called depression....I've had it since high school....so get over yourself, NOT everything is a joke in life, especially someone's mental state......your life isn't PERFECT......and if it is go live your perfect life

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Steph, here, this may help you. Copy this and put your quotes in the middle of them...

Well never mind that isnt going to work... LOL ok when quoting use a bracket [ than type quote than another ]
enter in what you want quoted, after use a bracket [ then a /quote and then another ]

Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 pm

You should be more careful who reads your posts then... JAG may see you unfit... Keep adding to your file for them!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Or you could just click the quote box twice then paste whatever you are attempting to paste right in the middle! It isn't exactly rocket science or anything. Need a screenshot?

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 pm

kitsune wrote:If you can't learn from a piece of wisdom simply because you're not religious you're obviously a very intentionally blind person. I am not religious, but I still consider religious teachings (the Bible, songs, sermons, etc.) to be wise advice in how you choose to live your life.

So I'd guess reporting people to the IRS would go hand in hand with USDA licensing and our responsibilities behind reporting that, given its relation to taxable income. Does that make us responsible to report you or anyone else that doesn't have a license since they are not claiming their glider income on their taxes? You'd better get on that, there are a LOT of people to report!!

Go right ahead, i only have 3 active breeding pairs doesn't make me qualified for USDA or income tax related....but you can have a ball with that :)

I got 2 of my pairs neutered so I'm only sitting AT 3...i got 2 males neutered this week.....:) so if you wanted to report me go ahead. i will happily show my neuter papers and my breeders :) AND ignite and jade will not go together until the first of the year when i can get my USDA that will put me at 4 breeding pairs.....also MOST my breeding pairs came here THIS year 2012 lilac and chase got here in December 2011 from FL that was my first breeding pair.....the other 3 cadence+hope, Joy+zippy and Kioki+Raina were all here AFTER the 2011 tax period was up....i have flight records to support that with the gliders names on it and dates. Also emails from the breeders and contracts.

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 pm

One has no control over what someone else says or how they feel, but one ALWAYS has the CHOICE on how to respond.

You say these people are saying untruths about you, yet look through just this thread and look how you have talked to others...

In order to have a friend, one must go out to be a friend. If the friendship doesnt work, you walk away and know that it just was not your time to have that person in your life.

Just remember, children live what they learn, how would it feel for you to have your children grow up and wind up treating you as you are treating others? Your actions should always be something you want to reflect on your children.

Just something for you to consider...
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:02 pm

LOL I fixed that last quote!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:03 pm

I am off to play with Justin now. This has been fun but not nearly fun enough to keep me longer. I will be back to raise further hell for JAG tomorrow.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:07 pm

[quote="finnessa"]You should be more careful who reads your posts then... JAG may see you unfit... Keep adding to your file for them! [/quote]

They already know Ness and personally i do not care, my mental state/conditions in life do NOT make me unfit.....my children are well cared for, they have a roof over there head, food on the table, clothes on there backs, toys to play and a loving environment. My depression has NOTHING to do with my kids, it never will effect the way i love my kids and treat them.

I don't care if people know i have depression, just add it to my list of "shes a bad person". Enjoy Its not something i need to hide, haven't hid it in over 9 years and not gonna start now.

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:13 pm

I did not say I would report you, Stefanie. I don't involve myself with the legal choices people make about their businesses. If I have an issue with the way someone is handling something I simply do not do business with them. I'm simply making a point that when you say "it's our responsibility to report people cheating the government" you should note that there are a LOT more people out there doing legal/financial wrong than just (supposedly) Nadine. If everyone was such a crusader for justice as you are, I don't think there'd be many people left to point fingers at. You saying that Nadine was reported because "it's your duty" makes it no less obvious that you're intentionally targeting one person because you couldn't find enough dirt other places to make her pay for what you or Ashleigh perceive as wrong.
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/neekitz/

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:17 pm

[quote="Srlb"]

Just remember, children live what they learn, how would it feel for you to have your children grow up and wind up treating you as you are treating others? Your actions should always be something you want to reflect on your children.

[/quote]

Honestly then you do not hear the way my kids talk to me, they disrespect me, yell at me....but what do i do ignore it. Why? Because i just do...Being told I'm a bad parent by a "friend" because i need to learn how to discipline my kids, or treat them as my kids not a friend....it put me over the edge. i WAS a nice person, i loved everything and everyone at one point....my life was PERFECT (to a mild proportion, well perfect for me)....but being told i was doing the ONE thing that is my life that means the world to me BADLY (parenting) tore my heart out.....that's when i stopped caring about EVERYTHING and everyone that wasn't family.

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:26 pm

As I stated, children live what they learn. That is not a saying it is true. If they see/hear you disrespecting others, you are teaching them what you are doing is what should be done. Here you state your kids disrespect you... hence, step back and take a good long honest look and only YOU need to be involved in this, but look at yourself and ask yourself why.

As for rough childhoods, I know too much about them, however, my children have NEVER disrespected me, nor do they allow their friends to. My oldest is getting ready to turn 28 my middle is 26 my youngest almost 17. To this day they have never even said the word damn in front of me or allowed their friends to speak that way around me.

Did I ever discipline them? In my own way, such as sit down with them and TALK with them and let them know the choice they made disappointed me or hurt my feelings or made me sad. That is all I ever needed to do and you would have thought they got beat with a belt!!LOL

My sons and I have a SUPER tight bond, ask anyone that knows all of us, they will tell you.

I do not think ignoring it will teach them correctly though, if one is never told what they are doing is wrong, they will never know and be able to correct it.

Start being positive, start embracing your children, start telling them they have hurt your feelings. At their ages ( you did say 6 was your eldest right?) they should have no clue what being disrespectful is. Being stubborn? Yes, disrespectful, no.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:31 pm

[quote="kitsune"] You saying that Nadine was reported because "it's your duty" makes it no less obvious that you're intentionally targeting one person because you couldn't find enough dirt other places to make her pay for what you or Ashleigh perceive as wrong. [/quote]

Sorry but me reporting Nadine has nothing to do with Ashleigh's issues with Nadine...i can happily say that....she has no part in this...although there are other people, ash is not one of them. So i dont know where you got this has anything to do with Ashleigh? She can do her own stuff, as i can do mine. If you cant catch them all then oh well, but when one is sitting right in front of me I'm sorry its going to happen. I do not care who hates me in the process. If i cared so much i would be saying i didn't do it, but i will happily say i did. I have nothing to hide from anyone, never will.

Sorry if i hurt anyone that isn't even supposed to be involved

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down