Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Stefaniey86

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stefaniey86

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:54 am

You didn't pay attention to the thread that made you pull off your big girl panties and run to hide? You did an awful lot of typing in it before "I am unwatching these threads and not coming back" Typical response of someone who screws up, gets caught, then runs instead of fixing.

I am glad I annoy you. Without people like me around, people like you, Ashleigh and Alicia would be capable of scamming, lying, breeding sickly animals, giving away gliders without the breeders knowing where they end up.

If you really think anything you have said, or will say hurts anyone besides YOU, then you're sadly mistaken. You're the one damaging your own self worth... well what remained of it anyway.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:55 am

Oh gawd, I have to run out for an hour or so and I was really enjoying this. Talk about free entertainment!

Stephanie, you are digging a hole of lies that you'll never be able to crawl out of now but keep at it! ROFL!

Awwww damn, my neighbor's dog just took a crap on the outside of my fence. Can I get a JAG lawyer because my god son is in the Marines?

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!

Have a great day!

TWilson
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer

Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 am

Next time you quote a response from me to a PM YOU STARTED please do it properly. Oh and you're right I should prol move these joke posts of yours to your own thread. Sure don't wanna congest your con artist partner with your mess.

I believe you stuck your nose where it didn't belong. Right smack in the middle of the Ashleigh scam post. You should have kept your silly lying butt in the dark. How funny it is when people are caught in their schemes they have these magical lawyers. Have fun with you shim lawyer. If they're so awesome they know where to find me. Do not contact me again. Have your LAWYER DO IT! kthnx BYE!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:00 am

[quote="finnessa"]Next time you quote a response from me to a PM YOU STARTED please do it properly.

[quote]I believe you stuck your nose where it didn't belong. Right smack in the middle of the Ashleigh scam post. You should have kept your silly lying butt in the dark. How funny it is when people are caught in their schemes they have these magical lawyers. Have fun with you shim lawyer. If they're so awesome they know where to find me. Do not contact me again. Have your LAWYER DO IT! kthnx BYE![/quote][/quote]

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[quote="stefaniey86"][quote="finnessa"]Next time you quote a response from me to a PM YOU STARTED please do it properly.

[quote]I believe you stuck your nose where it didn't belong. Right smack in the middle of the Ashleigh scam post. You should have kept your silly lying butt in the dark. How funny it is when people are caught in their schemes they have these magical lawyers. Have fun with you shim lawyer. If they're so awesome they know where to find me. Do not contact me again. Have your LAWYER DO IT! kthnx BYE![/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[quote="stefaniey86"][quote="stefaniey86"][quote="finnessa"]Next time you quote a response from me to a PM YOU STARTED please do it properly.

[/quote][/quote]

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[quote="stefaniey86"][quote="stefaniey86"][quote="stefaniey86"][quote="finnessa"]Next time you quote a response from me to a PM YOU STARTED please do it properly.

[/quote][/quote][/quote]

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:01 am

[quote="TWilson"]Oh gawd, I have to run out for an hour or so and I was really enjoying this. Talk about free entertainment!

Stephanie, you are digging a hole of lies that you'll never be able to crawl out of now but keep at it! ROFL!

Awwww damn, my neighbor's dog just took a crap on the outside of my fence. Can I get a JAG lawyer because my god son is in the Marines? [/quote]

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[quote="stefaniey86"][quote="TWilson"]Oh gawd, I have to run out for an hour or so and I was really enjoying this. Talk about free entertainment!

Awwww damn, my neighbor's dog just took a crap on the outside of my fence. Can I get a JAG lawyer because my god son is in the Marines? [/quote][/quote]

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[quote="stefaniey86"][quote="stefaniey86"][quote="TWilson"]Oh gawd, I have to run out for an hour or so and I was really enjoying this. Talk about free entertainment!

Awwww damn, my neighbor's dog just took a crap on the outside of my fence. Can I get a JAG lawyer because my god son is in the Marines? [/quote][/quote][/quote]

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:03 am

You are proving your failures yet again darlin!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:05 am

finnessa wrote:You are proving your failures yet again darlin!

Apparently, the computer she jumped on to change her IP address is having issues along with her! crying laugh

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!

Have a great day!

TWilson

Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:14 am

BAHAHAHAHA OH NOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it was THE JAG! rofl

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:20 am

Stefanie.... STOP IT!! Seriously... go ahead and say well Ness this and Tammy that... they are going to CONTINUE posting to your posts because honestly, the posts are just silly...

My paperwork comes from Texas on the 17th when my fiance gets home, i will sign them and he will take them back to his unit here and they will be shipped back to the Texas lawyer that takes care of legal matters with the military/families.

Just a little FYI, there is more than one JAG so paperwork doesnt have to be sent to "Texas". How do I know this? Well, you see not only am a I Navy brat, my husband is also Retired Military (proudly served 20 years). At one point and time we needed to have our own Jag attorney and paperwork did not need to be sent to one particular lawyer that takes care of legal matters for military/families. They have Jags at every base.

Please read my advice I gave to Ashleigh and take it for yourself as well. It just might help you out:

Honestly, I think it is time for you to walk away from the glider community and grab a journal and start writing in it. Try to figure out WHY you are so miserable. The journey of your life begins inside YOU, the CHOICES you make, are YOURS (making these types of posts). You can try to blame others for your actions on why you are doing the things you are currently doing, however, ONLY YOU have control of what you do, say or feel.

Completely sad to see someone so filled with hatred.... when one truly loves themselves, they dont do wrong to others. At least not intentionally as you are choosing to do.

I pray you are able to find yourself and make peace with yourself.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:32 am

You know, normally when people make threats against another that involve lawyers, IRS and so on they normally wouldn't say HEY YOU I CALLED THE IRS ON YOU SO TAKE THAT! OR MY LAWYER IS READING THIS YOU WILL BE SUED SO TAKE THAT! rofl Unless of course it's a failed scare tactic.

Such as...

Big girls talk poop then block someone so they can't respond LOL!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:39 am

stefaniey86 wrote:Finessa seriously you are ONLY hearing 1 side of this story.....money is owed on BOTH SIDE not just to nadine hunny.

I talked to both of them, I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS.....got both sides plain as day and honestly its not one sided.

Nadine is just mad because the ICK got out.....oh well get over it. As far as slandering, why is Nadine temporarily CLOSED if it slander?

By your own admission right here on the forum you were/still have been right in the middle of the Ashleigh scam/Nadine mess! Your big mouth was the first to jump in on the post made directly to Ashleigh and hung around it all along making your own lil posts.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Gosh, I just hate it when someone is trying SO hard to sound smart and scary, but their illiterate asses can't spell or use grammar. And, it's funny cuz unless her 'jag' lawyer that only works in TX logged on her computer IN TX, the IP addresses are very similar because they come in blocks of 100. Derrrrrrr.....LOL

FYI Stef....no matter how many computers you log onto, it's going to cycle the same 100 IP addresses. You'll get a different one maybe each time, but eventually you duplicate. Just so ya know......LOL

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:14 pm

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHH you guys are seriously 100% PATHETIC

Peggy there are different ways of doing things, ARMY only has JAG lawyers on the MAIN bases, and that is FORT BLISS being one. LOL so nice try YES that paperwork goes to Texas being FORT BLISS is in Texas!

I do not need to explain the things i do.

YES I REPORTED NADINE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG so sue me LOL

Post what you want, screenshot what you want......SHUT UP ALREADY!!

Its done and over with.....she cheats her own COUNTRY with claiming kids that aren't her or live with her....PATHETIC and scam artist.....i know she is trying to find a way out of it....BUT she wont she knows she is screwed.

Get over yourself and give your hands a rest, go play with your child or something....your pig....you dogs or your gliders......because you guys are MIGHTY pathetic!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:17 pm

You girls seriously need to learn when ENOUGH is ENOUGH

That's past the bored SHUT THE MakeDirtyMonkeyLoveTo UP ALREADY MY freaking GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE BAN MY ACCOUNT SO I DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS PETTY bullroses ANYMORE!!!!!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 pm

There's a lil red X at the top of your screen.... DO I NEED TO TAKE STEP BY STEP SCREENSHOTS FOR YOU ON HOW TO CLICK IT? Better yet ask your FIANCE'S lawyer to do it for you. They wouldn't give a rats arse about you being they are not legally tied to you and the petty drama you involved YOURSELF in.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:28 pm

They don't have to be hers to claim them. THEY LIVE WITH HER 10 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR! They go to school from her home, they sleep in her home, she supports them all but 2 months out of the year when she sends them home to see their parents. She has every right to claim them. You should learn a lil before you file false accusations against someone! ASK YOUR LAWYER! As for the "proof" you claim to have, I have been through EVERY SINGLE message sent between the 2 of you and nope sorry not there... Lie somewhere else.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Ness ACTUALLY you may want to check with nadine SHE HAS ME BLOCKED hun....i dont have Nadine blocked,s he blocked me after:

September 30
Nadine Garcia

You are pathetic. I have never met someone as low as you, except maybe Ashleigh. There is a special place in hell for people like you.

SO UMMMM YEA SHE IS VERY PATHETIC TO HAVE BLOCKED ME SO I COULDN'T RESPOND.....BUT......i responded by already reporting her FRAUD....i kinda feel bad for her.....since you said she has them there for the school year YET i have convos dating in august saying she buys there school supplies and sends it back to Mexico AND takes the money she gets from her Income tax and send it to them in MEXICO because its last them the whole year down there! OHHH and those are also going in the envelope WITH the rest of the paperwork the IRS just sent me yesterday....i requested more to go back the 3 years she filed them on there instead of 1, so they had to mail me the paperwork for the other 2 years since online its only has 1 year fraud for the dates :/ bummer you just reminded me i have to get those in the mail tomorrow.

UH OH so sue me....hate me I DO NOT CARE lol you guys support her fraud but get mad when someone OWES like $100-$200 on a glider BUT she can jip the country of THOUSANDS for the past 3 years....you guys have your arse backwards!

Dig all you want :) i ALREADY did it for 1 year....mine as well make it public since ness can post about it.

NOW HURRY RUN TO NADINE GO GO GO GO LITTLE GYPSIES GO!!!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:32 pm

[quote="finnessa"]They don't have to be hers to claim them. THEY LIVE WITH HER 10 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR! They go to school from her home, they sleep in her home, she supports them all but 2 months out of the year when she sends them home to see their parents. She has every right to claim them. You should learn a lil before you file false accusations against someone! ASK YOUR LAWYER! As for the "proof" you claim to have, I have been through EVERY SINGLE message sent between the 2 of you and nope sorry not there... Lie somewhere else. [/quote]

BECAUSE I'M SURE NADINE GAVE YOU HER PASSWORD TO HER FACEBOOK SO YOU COULD "SEE" ALL THE MESSAGES!!!! Funny she sent messages to lets see 3 other breeders too, she needs to learn to keep her trap SHUT.....they also reported her with the convo's :) SO YAY! i stand corrected, or maybe you will in the end!!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:43 pm

ohh and no you haven't been through EVERY single message/email.....i have recorded phone convo's and everything too....

The day she called me and told me "i hope i do not get caught for claiming these kids on my income tax, if i get audited I'm in trouble". LOL I love that convo and i love that my phone RECORDS every single conversation....gotta love landlines....sadly she asked me HOW to file for her business, and when i told her i have no idea and told her to go to H&R block or some tax filing place, she said SHE COULDN'T, that she WOULD if she wasn't trying to claim the children. I'm trying to listen to the convo kinda boring, but she also said "i have the right to claim them, i buy them school supplies and other stuff to send back to Mexico for them". OOOO i wish i could post this convo on here!!! IT would PROVE everything and who is RIGHT and who is WRONG!! I was going to report her when i was friends with her BUT forgot, then i got reminded by a friend of mine. Someone who has a business for over 2 years STILL needs to ask a person how to file.....the fact that Nadine keeps NO RECEIPTS on her business, i would be scared too if i got audited. Best of luck to her.

AH I'm glad i found those, i forgot i put them in a folder in my alternate email address that says Nadine's Crap!!! over 9000 emails maybe i should check it more, i would remember EVERYTHING i have on her :)

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:52 pm

I can add those to a CD and send those with the papers and other stuff.

I'm loving this, i just keep finding more and more stuff, how could i forget my other email.....hmmm....and the more you piddle me off the more i will send as i find it, i have all weekend to find more!!

She stepped in her own poop pile......she can take care of herself, she doesn't need YOU to defend her!!

Your proof over my stuff is TOTALLY irrelevant to the situation....what you post a message that i told her i was REPORTING her?! SO what, that's yesterdays news NESS....actually its like 5 day ago news! Get over it. I will have the last laugh, because what she is telling you is NOT true :)

Sadly the people reporting her also are the ones she "thought" were her friend that she could talk to about EVERYTHING, and sadly i think she told a LITTLE to much for her own sake.

Stand up and support her all you want, me and the other people know the truth, do you HONESTLY think ness that Nadine is going to tell you the TRUTH. I highly doubt it, she doesn't even like you. Last time i knew you were a girldog to her. She only told that too people she "trusted". LOL trusted the wrong people too! (i know i know you don't care, I'm just saying put two and two together, if you got caught what do you do, cover you arse and lie to the best of your ability!)

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next