Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Stefaniey86

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stefaniey86

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:28 am

Ive been in touch with reeny this is no longer your concern

thanks though

will no longer be responding to either thread :) Best of luck to you all i unsubscribed to all topics being sent to me

ohh and you will NOT be getting any updates on Callie either.....that's none of anyone business about MY PET

Best of luck to you all!!! la la

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:30 am

People dont like it when they are caught with their pants down around their ankles and they are trying to steal cookies out of the cookie jar do they??

And as long as Reeny is my friend, it will ALWAYS be my concern.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:35 am

It sucks being under the microscope doesn't it? Your lies and deceit will always come back to bite you in the arse around here.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Jesus, what is this chick all of eight years old? Really? Plugging your ears and lalala-ing. Very mature! I know your mama must be so proud of you.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Suggiemom wrote:Jesus, what is this chick all of eight years old? Really? Plugging your ears and lalala-ing. Very mature! I know your mama must be so proud of you.

ROFL! That's what I was thinking but even an eight year old knows that you READ with your eyes and not your ears. crying laugh Or maybe if we typed loud she could hear!

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!

Have a great day!

TWilson
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer

Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:18 pm

stefaniey86 wrote:ohh and you will NOT be getting any updates on Callie either.....that's none of anyone business about MY PET

Best of luck to you all!!! la la

Honestly I don't give a crap if you read this or not, but breeding that poor sickly little girl just proves to everyone that the only interest you have is in MONEY and not the well being of the animals or the betterment of the bloodline. Hell, you made that obvious when you refused to listen to Matt and I about breeding with Glory's bullcrap lines, but this is so much worse. The cremino lines are fragile enough as it is, that girl has faked lineage (obviously), and why in the HELL would you breed an animal that was so sickly starting life?? Whether her genetics are clean or not, she is a female. She has to carry those joeys and they will take a toll on her overall health, as joeys do with any female. If her health is fragile, if any of these issues she has been fighting for the first four months of her life has changed the way her body works or handles things (which there is almost NO doubt that it has), you are risking her health and life by breeding her, and the joeys as well. Since there can be NO genetic testing done seeing as we have not had the glider genome mapped yet, AND for that to be done you have to actually know what gene you're looking for, you're also risking passing on what is obviously a VERY debilitating condition to her joeys, and if it is a recessive trait that runs in the cremino lines you are risking it coming back out in future pairings with her joeys and on down the line. If you have a cremino or cino het to sell, someone that doesn't know any better is going to buy it and what do you think they'll do with it? They'll breed it back into the cremino lines and spread the defective gene further. Breeders have busted their ASSES creating a healthy cremino bloodline, and defects still come out occasionally...you are undoing the YEARS of work that has been done to make that bloodline healthy and judging by how you've carried yourself here, I'd bet you'd rather change her name and pretend she's perfectly healthy just to make a buck off of her joeys and no one will be the wiser.

People like you with no respect for the work that has been done to build these bloodlines are frankly the people that make me the sickest of anyone. I have watched these bloodlines grow from the original color production and then some idiot like you comes along and trashes them...tosses all that work right out the window. It takes generations to get to where we are now, but it only takes ONE generation to destroy all of that. I know that I for one will be warning EVERYONE I can not to do business with you.
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/neekitz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish84 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:25 pm

I am confused, how is Stefanie all buddy buddy with Alicia all of a sudden? Wasn't she just on here a few months ago bashing Alicia for screwing her out of a wfb glider and faking lineage?
Tish84
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2009-09-22

View user profile http://www.fancysuggies.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Well she has to be on good terms with her if Alicia has Spud...
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:36 pm

tears
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Peggy is there any contract for Spud that might have been violated? That's the only way I know of to get gliders out of Alicia's care :/
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Back to top Go down

Post by nancy1202 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm

stefaniey86 wrote:..and very very funny that reeny hasn't said a word to me since JAN. 2013....
but i was 100% sure i made my last payment in jan. 2013
I'm typing LARGE so it can be "HEARD", but Jan 2013 hasn't arrived yet, at least around here.

This is all just so sad to me. What spiteful, hateful, immature little biotches. Yep, their mamas should be SO proud. Gliders have been retrieved from Alicia before, Peggy. Hopefully, you can get your little Spud back.

nancy1202
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile http://www.derbycitygliders.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish84 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm working on reposeesing gliders from Alicia now and she will make it difficult. She breaks contracts she signs, she has no regard for them. She rehomes gliders without permission and then lies about it. She even told a repossesing breeder that a glider had died to avoid repossession.

She even ignored a letter for repossession written by my lawyer.
Tish84
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2009-09-22

View user profile http://www.fancysuggies.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 pm

I knew that Reeny was rehoming Spud and I gave her my blessings. I was not aware that the new owner was rehoming him as well. There is really nothing I can do about it but pray she takes care of my baby.

It is what it is no matter how sad it may be.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:09 pm

This whole situation all the way around is just so sad. :weepy:

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:16 am

Yea ness you may want to talk to Paula, I'm sure she will LOVE the email i just sent her....that wasn't me online this morning on my account, my IP address is different than what its showing you on here DUE to it being blocked by the JAG lawyer (government lawyer with the US national guard/Army in Texas) SHE was on my account early this morning not me, he was getting all the details on EVERY name i have told her...Paula can give you further details on that. If it goes public it will just make it worse, so you m ay want to keep it between just admins on here ;)

I'm not going to sit here and talk about anyone else, i was told to post to topics that I'm asked NICELY to post too. Tish asked nicely.

best of luck to you all your gonna need it!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:04 am

stefaniey86 wrote:Yea ness you may want to talk to Paula, I'm sure she will LOVE the email i just sent her....that wasn't me online this morning on my account, my IP address is different than what its showing you on here DUE to it being blocked by the JAG lawyer (government lawyer with the US national guard/Army in Texas) SHE was on my account early this morning not me, he was getting all the details on EVERY name i have told her...Paula can give you further details on that. If it goes public it will just make it worse, so you m ay want to keep it between just admins on here ;)

I'm not going to sit here and talk about anyone else, i was told to post to topics that I'm asked NICELY to post too. Tish asked nicely.

best of luck to you all your gonna need it!

I'm sorry but.............. crying laugh

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!

Have a great day!

TWilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:10 am

Wanted to add......

I hope your "Jag" lawyer read all your posts on here too! because "IF" she/he did, they would be able to see that you've written ALOT of post bashing others and maybe you will be held accountable for those.

But of course, that's a big ole IF on the JAG! crying laugh

Have a great day!

TWilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:17 am

[quote="TWilson"]Wanted to add......

I hope your "Jag" lawyer read all your posts on here too! because "IF" she/he did, they would be able to see that you've written ALOT of post bashing others and maybe you will be held accountable for those.

But of course, that's a big ole IF on the JAG! :crying laugh: [/quote]

Actually i did no bashing on anyone LOL so that's a laugh at you....and hunny the papers are already filed just waiting for my fiance to bring them home, he is at fort bliss right now for his 2 week camp, they have ALL the conversations.....so its not a IF hun...its a WILL.....so laugh ALL you want we will see who is laughing in the end :)

Mind you they have my username and password so they can see EVERYTHING, i do not need to send them anything, i want them to have the REAL proof and not screenshots and other trash.

SO LOL at you and everyone involved! Obviously you do not know JAG lawyers and what they stand for hun!

C-ya!!!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 am

I know a liar when I see it, and girlie, you are telling BIG ones!!!

Now, let me tell you a little something! This is a forum, you are NOT the first one that has told such a whopper here. Everything you just posted is bullcrap that has been shoveled here before.

If you'd like, I can get in touch with the State Attorney here, he was not only my personal attorney before he was elected SA but he's a close friend.

No laws were broken, no JAG or any other attorney is going to be taking their time to investigate this matter. It is a matter of "your panties are in a wad," because you got CALLED out on your antics. There were no threats of any kind made against you..........period!

This is quite funny indeed, what are you twelve?

Have a great day!

TWilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:30 am

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Man you have made my day! Tell your shim lawyer to call me LOL my number is in my signature. If you think you haven't bashed anyone maybe your lawyer should go back and read the OFFICIAL WARNING GIVEN TO YOU FOR YOUR YOUR TRASH MOUTH!!! Everyone has these awesome lawyers LOL! I should call my Mafia lawyer LOL!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 am

I think the "JAG" lawyer is the best one yet! We've not had that one told before! crying laugh

And there are MANY people here that have close ties with the military that will surely find that one intertaining too. Laurie is going to pee her pants laughing at that one!

Have a great day!

TWilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:40 am

As I told the troll, if her lawyer is so awesomely top secret or REAL for that matter, they know where to find ME! LOL! STEFANIE DO NOT PM ME AGAIN WITH YOUR DRAMA!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 am

LOL never got an official warning anywhere........LOL sadly Paula never sent it to me, yet she sent me a message with NO WARNING, just saying I'm getting a warning SO DELETE ME do me the favor......I may have a trash mouth ness but HUN you got everyone on here beat with that....having a trash mouth is different from stand up SLANDER and running your mouth about something you know NOTHING about. That is messing with someones LIFE!

LOL yea because see again you think I'm kidding.....I'm going to love this!! This is PERFECT!!!

and my lawyer doesn't want your number ness......what kind of lawyer would want to talk to someone they have a case against?! HAHA crying laugh grow up and just wait, im sure you will get your time to talk ness!!!!!

ugh gotta hit un-watch topic! Logging off for the day

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:42 am

finnessa wrote:Yes, an official warning. Watch your words. You were not cussed at or called names that would require a censor. If you can't be creative and use words that don't require censoring feel free to not post at all. This is the only warning you will receive. You have chosen to speak in such a way to not only me but also to Laurie. How you choose to make yourself appear on your own lil public wall is fine, is your right to embarrass yourself but it won't happen here any further.

I honestly could give a rats arse about your USDA, you don't interest me whatsoever. Your business doesn't interest me whatsoever. Nothing in your home would ever be a desire in mine. So sell what you want, where you want, however illegally you choose. I really don't care. I was proving a point and a valid one. You shouldn't throw stones when you have your own things out of place. Get your crooked ducks in a row before you attempt to attack someone else's. People only attack with a poor choice in words if they are 1... guilty so they stoop to low levels of words or 2... are just disrespectful trash and know no other way. You hang with Alicia, you sound like Alicia... whichever category you fall into it really doesn't matter to me but it will some day for your customers.

Now that this whole mess has distracted the limelight from Ashleigh I am done with you. This thread is not about you so let's stay on topic. :D

Uh nice try troll! It's right in your OWN GLIDER WATCH DOG THREAD! http://lauriesglidergazette.forumotion.com/t16006-stefaniey86

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:48 am

didn't pay attention to that thread, its a joke and boring :)

What i say on here does not REFLECT how i am personally as a breeder....plus i do not read your "warnings" they are worthless :)

Now have a good day....maybe one day you will shut that trap ness all you do is RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN it....its beyond annoying

Post what you must, it only makes me laugh.....your not hurting me in any way......i never scammed anyone, lied to anyone i DEFENDED myself against YOU if that's a crime SO BE IT!!! Your pathetic usage of words is beyond pitiful, "maybe you should go back into the dark", LOL ness oh my good use of words...love it!!!!

And see you may want to move this you have it on the wrong "thread" LOL HAHA

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down