Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Stefaniey86

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stefaniey86

Post by kitsune on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:45 pm

stefaniey86 wrote:

Sorry if i hurt anyone that isn't even supposed to be involved

You mean like Shannon?
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/neekitz/

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:50 pm

[quote="kitsune"][quote="stefaniey86"]

You mean like Shannon? [/quote]

Who is shannon?

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Oops, my bad, got you and Ashleigh mixed up again.
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/neekitz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula0442 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:09 pm

stefaniey86 wrote:

PLEASE BAN MY ACCOUNT SO I DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS PETTY bullroses ANYMORE!!!!!

Stephanie, you don't need to have your acct banned or deleted. There's an easier way. STAY AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK!
See? Isn't that easy?

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...
WOOOHOOO WHAT A RIDE!!!

Khal and Khaleesi
Arya and Jasper

Paula
Paula0442
Sweetest of the Sugar Plum Fairy Guild

Number of posts : 6859
Registration date : 2008-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:58 am

Ok, here we are with another whackjob using 'depression' as an excuse to go out and cause mayhem and blame it on others. Well, sorry Stefaniey, ain't working. Let's just put your crazy out there for everyone to see, k? And, it's hOney, not hunny, k? Again, if you're going to set out to insult me, please at least try to make an effort to do it intelligently. Poor grammar and poopy spelling are really a pet peeve.

Here are the PM's between psycho girl and I. Stef, when you send these to the Greenville police, they ought to be in order for you, k?

YOUR "JAG" LAWYER

From Suggiemom To stefaniey86, Yesterday at 3:03 pm
Stefaniey,

You are a joke. Your Jag lawyer is a joke. First of all, if a Jag lawyer were to waste his time picking on a bunch of women on a fuzzy glider site who called you out as the jack donkey butt that you are for a post that you participated in trying to start poop on someone else (and quite frankly, ANYONE who reads your posts can clearly see that you are, in fact, a jack donkey butt), I'd sue HIM. I'd sue the US Government for wasting our taxpayer money in such a frivolous, ridiculous way and then I'd sue you for well, just for being plain ol' stupid.

Secondly, I am from a military family. Your 'fiance' is not your husband. He is in the armed forces, not you. YOU have no Jag lawyer and I'm pretty sure the US Government doesn't give a poop if you get picked on, on an online forum when you clearly read the rules before becoming a member and proceeded to start poop and when it didn't work out as you wished it to, went running and crying. We don't allow members to delete their memberships because nine out of ten times they make a jack donkey butt of themselves and want it to disappear. Nope. Sorry. Not gonna happen. We don't delete posts. Yours or anyone else's and, you agreed to that upon joining the forum. Sorry sweetums, it's gonna stay put. Feel free to have him address his complaint to my attention. Please note, I can tell who logs on, when they log on and where they are logging on from. BTW, your "Jag lawyer from TX" sure does get around, eh, since the IP address is yours. Is he logging on from YOUR computer too? Even a big ol' scarey jag lawyer can't be in two states at once sweetie.

So, here is my advice. If you don't want to remain on the forum, there is this little red "X" in the upper, right hand corner. If you click on that, it magically disappears!! I know, right?!?!?! It's awesome!!! If you don't want people to think badly of you, don't portray yourself in a negative light. If you don't want people to think you are a jack donkey butt, do not become a jack donkey butt, etc., etc., etc. Even YOU should be able to comprehend this concept, eh?

Thank you, buh bye. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on the way out.

RE: YOUR "JAG" LAWYER

From stefaniey86 To Suggiemom, Yesterday at 7:05 pm
LOL obviously you do not know JAG if you are a military family....go read the books hunny, shut up and LEAVE me alone. Due to me having 2 kids with him YES I'm covered by the JAG lawyer.....so UMM back the hell off girl!

Why dont you mind your p's and q's and go back to doing whatever you do!

As for the rules, isn't emailing someone who DOESN'T want to hear your crap against the RULES?! Leave me alone, who the hell are you?!

Amazing that government IP address are private LOL you don't know crap hunny.

What is even MORE amazing is when the IP address is NOT private, it's YOURS.....LOL

Do you think you SCARE Me? LOL HAHAHA grow up and do not EVER send a message to someone that doesn't want to hear your CRAP. You are as low as every other piece of crap on this site!

Go take care of your "family" since all you girls on here have families but have more time to start crap!

You girls need a new hobby....and i will say it again LEAVE ME ALONE because this is harassment on your part! I do not want to get another damn email into my personal email address dealing with your pathetic petty bullroses.

Ok, I'm going to try to explain this to you slowly ok so follow along. It's not EMAIL, it's called a PM. YOU have to log onto LGG to see a PM....still with me? If you don't want to receive a PM on LGG, which you have to log onto, then DON'T!! TADA! Problem solved.

I could care less about your rules on here, i see about 5 people breaking them. YOu guys made a PERSONAL site for drama, then you are as pathetic as EVERYONE else on here.

No, we created a private site to which you were not invited. You CHOSE to create a membership here and agreed to the rules when doing so. Told you then, if you're too fragile to deal with real life, then LEAVE. Do not create a membership. But, you did. And why? Because YOU wanted to bring drama here. How PATHETIC you are, eh?

GET A DAMN HOBBY!!!!!!! You make me sick just looking at your message. I skipped around, i couldn't even read all of it. Rambling on bullcrap!

Oh boy, where do I even start? I'M rambling???? Psycho girl, please go back and read ALL of your posts. They're not intellectual reads hOney.

From Suggiemom To stefaniey86, Yesterday at 10:37 pm
Buwwwaaahaaaaaa! Girl, you are so delusional!!!!! I am not emailing you at your address, I'm am pming you from your LGG account, to which you agreed to upon registration. If it's going to your email, you set it up to do so....lol And yes, you DID ask for me to bother you by bringing my name into your little tantrum. I don't need to read a book to know what I know, but you may want to brush up on Grammar for Dummies.....lol Oh, and I AM doing what I do....lol

And, uhm, it's my forum, I make the rules.....ROFLMFAO!!! You brought all of this upon yourself by opening your pie hole. You're just like all the dip poops that have come before you. You run your mouth and when you end up with a face full of your own poop you scream lawyer and demand to have your posts removed. Honey, better than you have come along and tried before. There is no slander here.....Your own words condemn you. You're only crying now because what you tried to do to Nadine got turned around and bit you in the arse.

I'm as low as every other piece of crap on this site? Hello pot....ROFLMAO!!!!! And it's ok if you couldn't read my whole message. I know I used a lot of big words and I typed em' really fast. Do you want me to type slower so you can let it sink in dearie???

From stefaniey86 To Suggiemom, Yesterday at 10:43 pm
I dont even know who the hell you are....so how would i ASK you to be involved in my stuff? Where do you live? Whats your name? Because i sure as hell do not know what ANY of that is! Go away your like a nat outside, your bugging me.

From Suggiemom To stefaniey86, Yesterday at 10:49 pm
You ran your big arse mouth which apparently is a bad habit of yours, about your scary JAG lawyer (and honestly, I gotta give you credit for that one. It's a little more creative than all the loons before you) and this forum. It's my forum so yea, you brought me into your toddler tantrum. Pitch fits much babyass? YOU created a membership here. YOU agreed to the terms. YOU created your own drama, now pull up your big girl panties and deal with it like an adult and quit freakin' cryin'. Need a tissue?

And, it's gnat for Christ's sake. If you're going to try to be insulting, at least do me the courtesy of spell check. And you're raising children? God bless em' please don't ever try to help them with their homework!!!

From stefaniey86 To Suggiemom, Yesterday at 10:56 pm
Well you can take your forum and stick it square up your arse HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA you low life piece of trash, hide behind your pathetic FORUM.....ohh I'm scared because its YOURS screw you......i dont give a crap about YOU!

What in the flying hell is a Gnat LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA um where do you live? Wait are you the one that lives in SC? HAHAHA oh man if so i herd some stuff about you HAHA your really worth my time!!

If you have kids i feel bad for them, all you do is email people and LOOK for drama.........get a life already women or man, whatever you are!

Now goodbye send all the little pathetic messages you want girlydogging someone out because that is what PROPER forum owners do....LOL your only making me laugh with your messages

OhMahGawd Stef, now THAT just hurts. You mean, this isn't a PROPER forum?!?!?! Girls, girls!!! Shut her down!!! I had NO idea. Thank you SO much for the insight!!!!

stefaniey86 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 pm

nah if your who I'm thinking you are then THIS will be fun as hell!! lets go hunny!!

stefaniey86 Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:08 pm
I asked twice to have my account removed from here and you failed, that is a violation of privacy (your rules passed that after i asked TWICE). Especially since i asked more than once and you and your little admins ignored it.

Oh hOney, those rules were in place the day you created your account. Always have been. Ask anyone. Go ask Lynn....you may wanna ask her the name of her lawyer too....ROFLMFAO.

So thank you for your vulgar and rude messages and i will be printing them out and bringing them to Greenville, SC police department. Telling them you are harassing me, and wont delete my account off this forum.

Dawww, poor wittle Stefaniey can't get her account deweted.

It will go from there with YOU and YOUR forum.

Message me again on here and see what happens, you think you are untouchable behind your computer, reality will smack you in your face. Tomorrow i will call them out here to give them all of this on you! They will find you with your IP address. That isn't a threat its a promise hunny.

Now leave me alone and NEVER message me again, or your harassment charge will keep piling up. You are NOT untouchable and i did NOT sign an agreement to keep getting harassed by the OWNER. Learn your place as the owner of a site and RESPECT others wishes.

Oh, you're right. I should learn my PLACE as the owner, huh? I should RESPECT your wishes because why? Because you came here full of respect? Yea, more like full of poop.

Suggiemom Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:02 am
ROFLMAO, psycho much girldog?

And, lemme tell you about SC.....I'm sure you were talking to your little friend the crack Sex Worker. Yea, like her opinion counts, the toothless skank.....Great company you keep!!!! Like birds of a feather I guess.

And, proper etiquette is to actually LEAVE when you indignantly tell someone you don't need to be here blah, blah, blah. And, as I previously stated, maybe you need a copy of "Spelling and Grammar for dummies". It's gnat Dumbdonkeybutt. That's one of those little flies attracted by the smell of poop. I'm sure you're very familiar with them....LOL

Suggiemom Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:03 am
Shakin' in my shoes over here crackhead.

Suggiemom Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:09 am
girldog, if you don't want messages sent to you on LGG, get your arse off of it. YOU agreed to the rules. We don't delete anyone's account sweetie and believe me, better than you have tried and failed to do anything about it. You obviously THRIVE on drama since you are queen at making it. You came here, posted poop about Nadine trying to ruin HER and got your poop handed back to you by the shovel full and you don't have the balls to take it after you've dished it out. Waaaaa freakin' waaaa.

And, a little laugh for you, you go right ahead and take whatever you want to the Greenville, SC police department. Tell them I said Hi. Their main headquarters is downtown. Just take I385 to Greenville and it will run right in front of it. Then, take a right. I'm sure they will get a great kick out of you screaming harassment when YOU log in here to get it. Don't want it? Again, lemme remind you how it works. There is this little red "x" in the corner of your screen. Please click on it. TADA, problem solved. If not; bring it on girldog cuz this is my playground. You ASKED to be here, you weren't invited so how 'bout you stuff THAT up your skank arse, hmmm?!?!?!

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 am

Honestly then you do not hear the way my kids talk to me, they disrespect me, yell at me....

They learn by example. Judging by your 'example' here I have a very difficult time believing this isn't how you behave and conduct yourself daily, including in front of your children.

I have one word for you. Counseling. Lots and lots of counseling.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 am

I wonder how many times the my kids will not be harmed by my depression has proven faulty?

Ooooooooooooo can I post the pm's the crazy lil one sent me too? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:01 am

Of COURSE you can. We have no secrets here and we want to make sure when she's turning us over to her JAG lawyer and me to the SC police that she has EVERYTHING she needs handy.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula0442 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:12 pm

I'm confused. Why does she have to contact the police if she already has a lawyer that's going to take us to court?

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...
WOOOHOOO WHAT A RIDE!!!

Khal and Khaleesi
Arya and Jasper

Paula
Paula0442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:13 pm

From stefaniey86 To Suggiemom, Today at 12:01 pm
Already sent to the police and i filed a report :) thanks for adding something else for it :)

I have NOTHING else to say to you......goodbye!

Suggiemom Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:06 pm
Good bye Psycho girl!!!!

And, you are WELCOME!

Do y'all think it was something I said? And, now I'm confused. Did she file a report with her fancy, schmancy JAG lawyer, or with the Greenville police? Not sure why she'd do that since I haven't lived there in YEARS....Buwaaahhhaaa!!!

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Wonder if she went in and said "well, see there is this online forum, and, it's all about little fuzzy sugar gliders, and, and.....I created an account so I could talk poop about this girl Nadine and, and, they laughed at me and told me I was stupid for doing it and so I started YELLING AT EVERYONE and telling them to stop and they wouldn't!!!

What's that you ask officer? Well yes I know her name, it's SUGGIEMOM!!!" She has no respect for me and picks on my poop poor spelling and grammar.....whaaaatthefuckever chicka!

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:29 pm

And yet, she STILL keeps coming in. Actually taking the time to log on and come in all the while pouting and saying how much she doesn't want to be here. She's really not the brightest bulb in the box is she?!?!?!

Funny, the board must be having technical difficulties because she keeps 'falling' offline.....LOL

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:39 pm

In an imaginary world, you can do anything and make your own rules. :)

But in the real world, everything that Stephanie has said about her JAG and the Greenville PD, isn't how it works. We know that though, and she's only made herself look more silly. Didn't think that was possible but never say never.

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!

Have a great day!

TWilson
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer

Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:10 pm

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:43 pm

From stefaniey86 To finnessa, Yesterday at 9:23 am

I will tell you the same thing i told paula....keep running your mouth and letting people run there mouths about me. You have nothing on me to eve run it about. Now you are picking at who i talk too because i wont respond to your drama in other posts?

Keep talking hun because you are just making my case against this site and you stronger and stronger......when you saw "my account" online this morning that was not me that was the lawyer grabbing all the details i need. My paperwork comes from Texas on the 17th when my fiance gets home, i will sign them and he will take them back to his unit here and they will be shipped back to the Texas lawyer that takes care of legal matters with the military/families. Like i told paula you can delete my account all you want, government has access to get into this site without an account to get any more information.

What i did to Nadine has NOTHING and i mean NOTHING to do with you, you has NO RIGHT posting it on here. I didn't just report her to the IRS she also have fraud paperwork in with the government in Washington, DC. I told you i have access to do A LOT and you failed to listen.

I will NOT longer be posting on here because i do not want to hurt my case, your easy to ignore. Obviously im not easy for you to ignore because you keep feeding my paperwork! LOL

Best of luck to you!

finnessa Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:22 am

I am sorry but Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thanks for the laugh! Tell your lawyer to CALL ME ;)

stefaniey86 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 am

you wont be yawning later LOL

So keep on running that mouth.................didn't this site get sued once before for this stuff? putting your nose where it doesn't belong?!

Oh wait i remember it was lynn martel....and also when Alicia tried to do it your guys deleted her account so she couldn't.....kind of pathetic.....but maybe i can do what they both wanted to do :)

This is sad that your girls have nothing better to do...sit behind your private website because it wont be here for long :) enjoy it all before its gone......because the harassment behind peoples backs that is on here is OUTRAGEOUS....and since Alicia couldn't do what she wanted to do, i will screenshot it all and let her do it too.

This is supposed to be FOR GLIDERS let me know ANYWHERE where Nadine and getting reported tot he IRS has ANYTHING to do with gliders?! Exactly unnecessary posts. Oh and not to mention you can let nadine know since you are her little birdie that i got more papers from the IRS yesterday to file, they sure do want a lot of information. OHH and I'm not the only one reporting her, 3 other people also reported her. So add that to your book ness!

remember ness your crap talking will get you in trouble one day, your nose in other peoples stuff that shouldn't be on here will get you in trouble one day. Learn to keep your nose and mouth out of peoples business!

Will see how back you are laughing once those papers get back to fort bliss texas in 2 1/2 weeks. because like i said i dont threaten I DO! evil laugh

finnessa Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:39 am

Uh first of all Lynn and her imaginary lawyer equal FAIL! You need a LAWYER for that not a typewriter LOL!

As for Alicia's conning/scamming/trash self she didn't stand a chance. She was BANNED not deleted. Banned for scamming, conning, forging... need I go on about your doppelganger? Screenshot all you want. Your "lawyers" will have a good time reading all your disgusting posts as well. ENJOY!

We can post anything we WANT here darling. Yawn, you silly twit you TOLD HER NOT ME! Once again do I care?

Have fun with your papers darling. Once again have your lawyer CALL ME! If you think your threats scare anyone, you couldn't be more wrong.

Now, do not pm me again. See I have a wonderful right to post these publicly. Charming thing about them being MINE to share.

I believe you stuck your nose where it didn't belong. Right smack in the middle of the Ashleigh scam post. You should have kept your silly lying butt in the dark. How funny it is when people are caught in their schemes they have these magical lawyers. Have fun with you shim lawyer. If they're so awesome they know where to find me. Do not contact me again. Have your LAWYER DO IT! kthnx BYE!

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:38 pm

What a stupid little twit. We should require a dang I.Q. test before allowing membership. Who decided to let newbs in again? Whose bright idea was THAT?!?!?! LOL

One minute schitzo girl is complaining because we won't delete her membership, then girlydogging that we deleted Alicia's which we of course did not and if she wasn't a moron, she could have seen that for herself.....lol, but I digress.

Last edited by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm

This is beyond funny! I am just amazed that there are people out there that honestly believe with their tiny little blackend heart that ANYONE would be afraid of their little threats. Truly unbelievable. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have thought we were dealing with a 2nd grader.

newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:54 pm

My daddy is going to beat YOUR daddy up!

newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Yea, I know, right?!?!?! I feel like I'm riding down the road with a petulant child in the backseat.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula0442 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Suggiemom wrote:What a stupid little twit. We should require a dang I.Q. test before allowing membership. Who decided to let newbs in again? Whose bright idea was THAT?!?!?! LOL

sorry
:weepy:

WOOOHOOO WHAT A RIDE!!!

Khal and Khaleesi
Arya and Jasper

Paula
Paula0442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Ha Paula! I thought it was me!!!

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Where did she go? Did she finally give up when she realized no one believed a word of what she was saying?

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!

Have a great day!

TWilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Ah, she'll be back. They always come back.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula0442 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Wait. I just read something she wrote about Lynn Martel. She was going to sue us to? What did we do that time? LoL
Did anyone hear from her lawyer? I know I didn't. :o(

WOOOHOOO WHAT A RIDE!!!

Khal and Khaleesi
Arya and Jasper

Paula
Paula0442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Lynn (gliderma) was taking deposits on joeys and then deciding no to sell the joey and keeping the deposits. She said that she'd gotten information from a source and decided that the buyer had lied and cancelled their contract. That entitled her to keep their deposit.

In other words, she was taking money from people and then making up stories to steal it. When she was called out here about what she was doing, she lawyered up don't ya know. LOL

Her lawyer (which turned out to be her) wrote Laurie a letter saying she was being sued. That was about 2 years ago, and after she was busted, her lawyer (gliderma) just slithered away.

Have a great day!

TWilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content