Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Stefaniey86

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stefaniey86

Post by stefaniey86 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 pm

finnessa wrote:Stefanie perhaps you should stop yapping your big mouth and look at the bigger picture here. You are a newbie fresh out of your box. You've created or been involved in nothing but drama since your arrival. You attack people on the some of the worst levels possible. You're a breeder... who do you think is going to buy your gliders besides people who are local and not on the forums? Word of mouth is the quickest way to know the good from the bad around here. There is the good and then there are two kinds of bad. Those that fish out the truth, maybe not be well liked but prefer to stick to fact and truth instead of lil girl drama stories and threats... ME! Then there is the bad that lies, reaches, looks like a fool when they speak and goes out of their way to harm those around them... YOU! People don't want to deal with the latter, they don't want to risk their reputation or being threatened so they steer clear of the likes of you.

If you don't care what anyone thinks of you why are you here? You started out on this forum for drama that didn't go in your favor and it still isn't so why do you bother coming here? Quit while you still have a shot and don't end up blacklisted with too many babies you can't sell or your own threats coming back to bite you in the arse.

LOL OK ness whatever floats your boat hun....you dont even know the reason i reported her...only 2 people do....see that's the thing, you dont know the full story....so until you do shut your mouth....i didn't report her for money (poop she doesn't owe me a thing and i dont owe her a thing), I'm not doing it for ash, I'm doing it for ME......maybe she should think back to the things she said to me, i dont forget and NEVER will. I'm dont explaining poop to you people on here, what i did was for me not anyone else.

Also i can have all my males neutered tomorrow if needed not big deal. If what i did effects my breeding/selling then so be it, let it ruin my life in this community BUT i had PERFECTLY good reason for doing it.

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:50 pm

stefaniey86 wrote:

Also i can have all my males neutered tomorrow if needed not big deal. If what i did effects my breeding/selling then so be it, let it ruin my life in this community BUT i had PERFECTLY good reason for doing it.

This right here shows me you shouldn't be throwing stones. You can be reported for your actions as well. As for Nadine there is nothing to tell, there is no "proof" there is nothing but a pathetic vengeful lil girl who should be minding her own weeds in her garden instead of someone else's. You can't/won't say exactly how many pairs you have because you know you lied on facebook earlier. You have more than the lotted amount as well as lied about having had someone come out to your home to tell you such a thing. Some of us have been around long enough to know the USDA inspectors/agents don't just stop by for a visit without having an application on file and approved for inspection. They don't just come for some tea and cookies HUN. rofl

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:13 pm

i dont get it stefanie. there is alot of hate in you to call the irs on anybody that Piddled you off. this could blow up in your face with somebody reporting you to the irs for unclaimed income (from selling gliders or vending).

beware, what goes around comes around.

reading these posts has brought out the true nature of a few people, it aint pretty and it isnt nadine.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:33 pm

http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/dog.php?id=19925

Stefanie you really think no matter what testing you can drum up that that poor lil sickly cremino joey you have posted so many pictures of should be bred some day? She's what 12... 13 weeks old now and weighs what 15 grams? She's been rejected and handfed for how long? You really truly believe in your heart there is a fair chance for her to make money for you? If you do, then you have bigger issues than verbal vomit.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Let's count together Stefanie

Bolt and Haley
Fritz and Serenity
Cadence and Hope
Chase and Lilac
Kioki and Raina
Rosebud and Spud
Zippy and Joy

Plus you have 2 boys bred by Alden listed as yours in TPG. I am sure someone can find out from her if they were pet only or to be bred. That would make 2 more pairings.

Seems to be more than the less than 4 pairings you claimed you had. Maybe I miscounted. Is your glass getting a bit smudged on your house yet?

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 pm

finnessa wrote:http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/dog.php?id=19925

Stefanie you really think no matter what testing you can drum up that that poor lil sickly cremino joey you have posted so many pictures of should be bred some day? She's what 12... 13 weeks old now and weighs what 15 grams? She's been rejected and handfed for how long? You really truly believe in your heart there is a fair chance for her to make money for you? If you do, then you have bigger issues than verbal vomit.

OOH ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Stef, you made such a big deal out of saving that joey from Alicia and you came off so glad you would keep her out of the gene pool instead of being bred for the high dollar color she was!! This REALLY pisses me the hell off. You soak up praise for doing such an admirable thing and then you turn around and hope to breed her some day?? My god, as far as I'm concerned you're on the same level as Alicia if you'd even fart out a tiny inkling of a hope to breed that girl!!
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/neekitz/

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:13 am

finnessa wrote:Let's count together Stefanie

Bolt and Haley
Fritz and Serenity
Cadence and Hope
Chase and Lilac
Kioki and Raina
Rosebud and Spud
Zippy and Joy

Plus you have 2 boys bred by Alden listed as yours in TPG. I am sure someone can find out from her if they were pet only or to be bred. That would make 2 more pairings.

Seems to be more than the less than 4 pairings you claimed you had. Maybe I miscounted. Is your glass getting a bit smudged on your house yet?

Cadence and Hope- Currently breeding with a joey
Chase and Lilac- Currently breeding with a joey
Bolt and Haley- Returned to breeder
Fritz and Serenity- Returned to breeder
Rosebud and Spud- Spud was rehomed with breeders permission, Rosebud is currently living alone and cannot be bred due to repeat pouch
Zippy and Joy- Not Currently Breeding (Zippy is from Alden)
Ignite and Jade- Not currently Breeding (Ignite is from Alden)
Callie is her creme that will not be bred without genetic Testing and possibly never due to health issues.

Bolt and Haley, Fritz and Serenity were sold back/ returned to Glory because of lineage. If I am not mistaken in most states and I don't know the rules in SC, you cannot be registered until your fourth pair is producing. Correct me if I am wrong Beth, but this is why Matt is waiting on his license.

Last edited by daxtonsmom on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelled)
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:15 am

kitsune wrote:I just want to say this--

I have intentionally declined to be a part of this entire issue. At different times I've had passing conversations with Ashleigh, Stef and Nadine, but have been clear that I have no place in the middle. Let me tell you--from my comfy little spot on the outside of this mess, what has really made an impression on me is the boundless effort being thrown into bringing Nadine down--in ANY way possible. It always seemed to me like this mess started when Ashleigh realized she didn't have the money for Nadine, and noticed weaknesses in Nadine's business practices that could be exploited. Once the original plan didn't work, she looked for something else she could use...and on...and on...the IRS thing has reached the border of loopy land, seriously. You can't get her in any way that seems to reasonably relate to yourself, so you will take anything? The IRS thing has absolutely nothing to do with any of this, it's simply a petty grasp for something--ANYTHING--that will hurt Nadine.

As a person outside looking in, I'm thinking...gosh, I'd be terrified to do business with anyone that would go to these kinds of lengths just to hurt someone, and for what? Money. I've seen very tight friendships destroyed over the M word, out and out wars at times, but at least those wars have made some kind of sense. All of this here? It lost its logic a long time ago. There's nothing left in this fight except ridiculousness, and it all gushes from Ashleigh and hers. Like a great stream of diarrhea from her mouth that covers everything she happens to glance at.

The only thing you're doing, Ashleigh and Stefanie, is writing your name on the blacklists of everyone that sees your posts. I know many that have said the same about you to me, people that are avoiding contact with you because now they're scared of what you might get into with them were they to get too friendly with you.

We are not stupid. Just so you know.

clapclap

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:22 am

daxtonsmom wrote:
Bolt and Haley, Fritz and Serenity were sold back/ returned to Glory because of lineage. If I am not mistaken in most states and I don't know the rules in SC, you cannot be registered until your fourth pair is producing. Correct me if I am wrong Beth, but this is why Matt is waiting on his license.

Matt is in regular contact with his USDA officer and is awaiting inspection. They know about every pair he has, every joey produced. This open relationship with the USDA is something I'd recommend for anyone that is awaiting qualification for a license, because whether you have enough breeding females or not, if you are inspected following a report you are held to the same standards as a licensed facility.
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/neekitz/

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:35 am

Lineage for Fritz http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=12826

I don't know who Janet Ashe is but the parents of Fritz were added by Alicia... fake lineage? Not surprised! Also don't believe he was returned to Alicia. I don't see a lineage for Serenity but who knows there too...

I'll settle for that answer for Bolt and Haley however it leads to a new question... Were they sick? Of no value being not breedable? What exactly would justify giving them back to a mill breeder?

Are those supposed non breeding pairs in separate cages being we all know some start earlier than others? The males from Alden are almost 6 months old(as of 10/17). They are of breeding age.

Funny she came here to run her mouth on her pal Alicia and then on Nadine but never about Glori. Seems she only keeps gliders that benefit her pocket.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:19 am

Finessa bolt and haley were SOLD to different home as PET ONLY, they were NOT getting along and haley cannibalized her first joey.

SO report me to the USDA i do not give a flying MakeDirtyMonkeyLoveTo LOL here let me save you the aggravation and get the number for you? (202) 720-2791 there you go that goes right to Washington to the main headquarters.

Fritz and serenity were sold after fritz was neutered, I'm waiting for his lineage to come off the data base.

I bought those glider from GLORY not anything from Alicia

As for Callie, yes she will have genetic testing, my vet already knows what she wants to test for.

I love all you guys on here.....you are so amusing.....if you are so freaking concerned with anything going on in my home send the USDA out here.....because i ONLY have 4 pairs that are together and only 3 are breeding pairs!! The others aren't even in the same cage together yet UNTIL i get the USDA inspector out here. So go MakeDirtyMonkeyLoveTo yourselves because i will happily let you in my home to prove it!

Ignite and jade: NOT TOGETHER
Spud and Rosebud: Spud is sold by permission on the breeder and rosebud is here in with jade

So that leaves:

Cadence and hope
Joy and zippy
Kioki and Raina

Chase and Lilac: last joey this time chase goes to get neutered to go in place of zippy and joy who are getting around breeding age....

Anything else MakeDirtyMonkeyLoveTo face?

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:10 am

Yes, an official warning. Watch your words. You were not cussed at or called names that would require a censor. If you can't be creative and use words that don't require censoring feel free to not post at all. This is the only warning you will receive. You have chosen to speak in such a way to not only me but also to Laurie. How you choose to make yourself appear on your own lil public wall is fine, is your right to embarrass yourself but it won't happen here any further.

I honestly could give a rats arse about your USDA, you don't interest me whatsoever. Your business doesn't interest me whatsoever. Nothing in your home would ever be a desire in mine. So sell what you want, where you want, however illegally you choose. I really don't care. I was proving a point and a valid one. You shouldn't throw stones when you have your own things out of place. Get your crooked ducks in a row before you attempt to attack someone else's. People only attack with a poor choice in words if they are 1... guilty so they stoop to low levels of words or 2... are just disrespectful trash and know no other way. You hang with Alicia, you sound like Alicia... whichever category you fall into it really doesn't matter to me but it will some day for your customers.

Now that this whole mess has distracted the limelight from Ashleigh I am done with you. This thread is not about you so let's stay on topic. :D

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:23 am

Rosebud and Spud- Spud was rehomed with breeders permission

WHAT???? So you no longer have SPUD??? THIS pisses ME off. You see, Reeny got SPUD from ME. I knew she was rehoming him to you, however, I was never told that YOU were rehoming him yet again. Can you please tell me where my glider is?
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 am

Also, I just contacted Reeny to ask her where SPUD was and she stated that Stephanie never even finished paying for the gliders she got from Reeny....

Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:32 am

THIS SICKENS ME....Now Alicia Wright-Humphrey has my baby boy..... tears
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:38 am

Srlb wrote:Also, I just contacted Reeny to ask her where SPUD was and she stated that Stephanie never even finished paying for the gliders she got from Reeny....

UMMMM yes i sure did i have all paypal transactions on my payments to reeny so they were paid....if they werent why would she let me sell a glider i didnt finish paying on? That doesnt make sense does it?

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:45 am

And WHY would REENY of all people lie?? You might want to get with her and clear that up if that is the case. I also just sent her a text and let her know you stated you did pay her in full. We will see what she says. Trust me, I will believe Reeny on this one.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:46 am

and in that CASE if money is still owed why isn't she coming to me to discuss this information? I knew NOTHING about owing money on them still..and very very funny that reeny hasn't said a word to me since JAN. 2013....

Until i asked to rehome spud and even then nothing was said to me about owing money

BUT as a buyer i emailed her but also as a seller its both responsibility to keep updated records of what is owed and whats not...so we will see whatever i owe i will send her and call it that, but i was 100% sure i made my last payment in jan. 2013

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 am

Her exact words just now....

"I just gave up. I never really tried to get it from her."

Reeny is not the type of person to keep hounding someone for something. She is one of the breeders I know that get screwed over often. And why do they? Because they are too nice and trusting and believe in people being and doing good.

Just always remember, bad things happen to people who do and say bad things. What you put out to one always comes back to you.

I still wish I had known about my Spuddy....
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stefaniey86

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:06 am

Srlb wrote:Her exact words just now....

"I just gave up. I never really tried to get it from her."

Reeny is not the type of person to keep hounding someone for something. She is one of the breeders I know that get screwed over often. And why do they? Because they are too nice and trusting and believe in people being and doing good.

Just always remember, bad things happen to people who do and say bad things. What you put out to one always comes back to you.

I still wish I had known about my Spuddy....

gave up? the fact that i was hospitalized having a baby and a few complications she gave up on even emailing me to let me know i owed her money? Reminding someone of something you owe them is NOT hounding....i dont find it hounding. Trust me i have learned being nice to people gets your no where.....I've been screwed out of more money than i can imagine in this community. Once i get all the paypal transactions and hear back from reeny i will pay her whatever i owe her (i just have to wait to a deposit into my paypal from someone that owes me $300 in this community).

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:07 am

I moved your response to Val to the health and well being section being I moved her post there a while ago. Let's try keeping the issues with Callie in that thread so there may be some attempt at figuring out more than nothing.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:08 am

UMMMM yes i sure did i have all paypal transactions on my payments to reeny so they were paid

Just wondering....been through your paypal yet? Should I tell Reeny she was wrong??
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 am

I've been in touch with reeny, this is no longer anyones concern

Thanks though

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:20 am

Wait a minute.... You are in the middle of other issues that are not your concerns, but because the people are your friends. Does that not give me the right to be in this because of my concern for my friend?

Or is it just another case of you not wanting to admit you were wrong?

Just for the record, Stephanie still owes Reeny $150.00

Reeny is a very good hearted person, please do not wrong her. She really doesnt deserve it.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:28 am

Peggy has the same right to protect her friends as you do, more so when her glider is at risk. Alicia shouldn't have any animals at all. She had a right to be warned that there was a chance Spud would end up in a place where he'd likely die.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top