Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Post by victoriarose1982 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:26 am

Alright folks just to clarify things. I washed the fabric before it even made it near my craft room. I sewed and rewashed the fabric. The sterilized with hospital grade cleaner. I am sorry I have lost some customers due to this situation but honestly at least I did not send some half arse stuff from my house like Ashleigh did. If Ashleigh would have never sent unfinished stuff then no one would be put in this situation.
victoriarose1982
Here's your special title, now get my name RIGHT!

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2010-08-12

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Lynnwood-WA/Sugar-comb

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:43 am

I think it's sad that anyone could frown on you for choosing to do work for someone. You took all the necessary precautions and clean up after.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:08 am

And I wouldn't have sent unfinished product if she was willing to pay more like he told me she would before j bought the supplies and then hanged her mid just like he did about the toys and everything else! I don't doubt she paid you to finish them so why wouldn't she pay me that amount. I would have been more obligated to finish them but instead she wanted me to see everything for free!
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierxbenji on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:18 am

When i was there picking up my cage set with nadine, ashleigh said she would need 100 more, nadine said 75 and thats what was agreed on for a total of 450. which is redicoulous as the cage covers were ordered MONTHS ahead of time and werent even near finished. it was bad business all the way around.

soldierxbenji
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:30 am

You agreed to a price from the start. A vendor honors their pricing even if they realize at some point they screwed THEMSELVES in the end. It's a lesson learned to not do again. I don't believe for a split second that you spent $350 on SOLID colored every day fleece especially to only be used for Nadine and nothing more.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriarose1982 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 am

I dont know if anyone has taught you profit and losses which most companies have.
A loss is when you misquote a price or mislabel something and sale it for under the cost of it. When you misquote a customer you can not go back and say hey I over bought in fabric and I did not realize how much time goes into this so you go from $75 a cage cover to $130 in one of the emails I have from Nadine. Thats almost double the agreed upon price!!!!

Let alone you emailed me the receipts and one of the things you are claiming is Nadines is Shear Sharpeners. That is a business write off as you would have used them for more then just Nadines orders. Let alone the baby girl plaid you bought. :/

Oh and there was only enough fabric for 4.5 cage covers. I had to buy more green cotton and buy all the fabric for number 6.

victoriarose1982

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Lynnwood-WA/Sugar-comb

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriarose1982 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:00 am

I have Nadines permission to post this.

To: Nadine Garcia <wildlifeangel_87@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:22 PM

Subject: Re: Suggies "R" Us sent you $25.00 USD

This all makes me and my attorney laugh. Your games and your BS! Again the cage covers will be finished if you pay $130 each. If not they will not be finished. The package is on its way back to you. Doesn't matter if they touched anything or not. You touched them. I am not risking my animals that are all healthy because I do know how to clean, and do quarantines! My USDA inspector loves coming to see me because he knows he doesn't have to do anything. So if you want to sign a waiver and pay $130 per cage cover I will finish them. If not then you are stuck finding someone else to sew them for free for you because I am not going to. I'm not your puppet any more Nadine!
victoriarose1982

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:00 am

Would you be so kind as to show me where exactly you got a total of $350 for just the fabric for Nadine? Sheer sharpeners? Were they in the box?? Pink baby plaid was that in the box? On top of whatever else is missing from the longer receipt being the shown amounts only come to $233 and some change?????? Being you charged her exactly what was on the receipt, did she get every single piece of fabric including the snippets left over?

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:08 am

Store Policies
New product suggestion, please contact me with them. I will try to the best of my ability to get the product or try a new design. All of my products are sugar glider tested and approved. I test all of my products on my sugar gliders before offering them for sale. For the safety of everyone’s sugar gliders, all sales are final. I do not offer exchanges or returns. If for any reason you find the product to be defective or you are not 100% satisfied, please contact me within 48 hours and we will discuss a course of action. All items sold are new or sold “as is”. be aware that all animals are destructive by nature, esp. sugar gliders. All items are made to order unless otherwise stated. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.

This right here shows the kind of vendor you truly are. First you intentionally sent Nadine a package you knew before even showing your pathetic arse up at the post office she'd refuse, you then offer no return policy on your scams? Your items are sold As is? So what happens when a customer isn't happy with your product or with your sewing? They are also screwed out of money?

Was the pink plaid CAGE SET you made out of the fabric you charged Nadine for, sent to Nadine?

Oh and for the record you risked your "healthy" animals when you brought gliders from Nadine's home into your own, you risked your animals when you let Nadine in your home being you claim in that email above that being she touched them they can't be returned.... contradictory much?

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cozyflowers on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:57 pm

daxtonsmom wrote:And I wouldn't have sent unfinished product if she was willing to pay more like he told me she would before j bought the supplies and then hanged her mid just like he did about the toys and everything else! I don't doubt she paid you to finish them so why wouldn't she pay me that amount. I would have been more obligated to finish them but instead she wanted me to see everything for free!

I have to chime in for a second; As a reputable vendor myself and reading all of this nonsense about he said she said, she did I didn't... I don't know about you cause I am not a customer of yours ever. But I guarantee with my customers no matter what there satisfaction and yes there has been several time's where screwed myself out of money due to my mistakes of calculations but I never once said anything to my customer about my mistake cause my word and invoice's I send out are a contract and I have to stick to it. Now if I felt I was unable to commit to the agreement I placed with a customer I would have either refunded all the money and kept the supplies I ordered and make pre-mades or other customer orders out of it and I would have sent a free bee or two in the mail after the refund to show my gratitude for them letting me try to make them what they wanted and supporting my work...... I mean my policy is make the customer happy at all cost.... Ash now do you hold those same feelings? why wouldn't you have just went back to the store and returned all the items? I mean I know craft store especially Joann's will take back fabric and anything you bring back with a receipt.... So I don't see why your being all fussy about the order there was solutions to this problem in particular and to me it sounds you didn't take them, that you were just hoping for more money.... Personally I would never have paid $350 for fabric there is so many sales at all different times you could have hit one of them.... But now your throwing someone else under the bus because you didn't get money you felt you deserve, when clearly if you deserved it you would have been paid it... But you weren't so someone else was contracted out for the work you didn't do any of... This type of chit happens all the time in the construction business with contractors so think of it that way... and Stop the damn drama bus all ready

I mean this page is starting to look like these guys and this person :hair pull: and it kinda smells like poop

Ok I am done just wanted to make a point if your gonna run a business run it right, either it's about happy loyal customers & making money or to some just making money...

but this all could have been handled in private seriously if you wanted lawyers involved I wonder what they would say about this whole post cause I am sure they wouldn't want to stand behind someone after reading all this drama cause it sounds like a play ground he said she said fight ....
cozyflowers
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-06-29

View user profile http://www.cozyflowers.weebly.com  www.sugarsprouts.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriarose1982 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Ness and Misty. clapclap love u guys
victoriarose1982

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:53 pm

I find it extremely funny that there are a few people out there that are so hypocritical to what they will BLAST from the rooftops of their big fat mouths for all to hear but yet want to go running and crying to everyone else for a pity party, "oh you poor dear souls". Sometimes I just want to vomit because of the nastiness and vile nerve that some people have! Calling the kettle black much? Seriously???? It really does make my stomach turn!

Thank you so much Rachel for finishing those cage covers that somene else was just too hateful, spiteful and down right ugly to do the right thing in the first place!

Finessa??? I LOVE YOU GIRL! Only you could have done what you did in such an awesome way to ensure that fairness was seen in every possible angle when the ugliness reared its head for that pity train and the underdog seemed to be lost. I am a meer shadow to your pure unaldulerated awesomeness! Teach me the ways Obi One!

To be honest with you all.....SOME PEOPLE SUCK!

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriarose1982 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Sherri did Ashleigh come running on you to taddle on us? LOL

It was fun to make cage covers. I have never made 2 layer cage covers before Now I want to make my gliders 2 sided cage covers.
victoriarose1982

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriarose1982 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 pm

I do have to say I just got word from Nadine that Ashleigh did pay her 595. However she does still owe $280 for the gliders. Since the cage covers were part of the payment for the gliders.
victoriarose1982

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:41 pm

No Ashleigh is not a mutual frined but Nadine is, so I know all about this garbage. Unfortunately no one would have listened to me.

newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriarose1982 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Why would they have not listened to you?
victoriarose1982

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Because I have had ick in the past, plus I sont give a rats arse about what others thin k. Thats why they wouldn't listen. LOL

newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:21 pm

ROFL..... how many bottles of wine have you had tonight Sherri?? Hoping you wont come back to this until tomorrow....LOLOL....
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Wow, glad I haven't been around for awhile. Are people still fighting the same old fights? I don't know Ashleigh and I am no friend to Nadine, but Ashleigh, you are a thief, pure and simple.

You are a scammer, you offered product for a price and you did not deliver. YOU are what is wrong with this community. You and people like you. Seriously girldog, just stop. Stop with the whining, stop with the cheating people and stop buying gliders you can't freaking afford to buy for Christ's sake!

MakeDirtyMonkeyLoveTo, I'm going back into my hole.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Phoenix $1500
Tommy $200

October 19 2011 sent $45 in toys (a credit wasn’t going to be given)
December 9 2011 for $400 Payment
January 6 2012 $300 Payment
March 2 2012 a $400 payment for cage covers
April 4 2012 a $700 loan was given to get Penelope home
May 30 2012 Jocelynn when home as a $800 payment
June 14 2012 $30 payment
June 24 2012 $5 Payment
Unknown Date sometime after June 26 2012 a $90 credit was given for nasty rusted cages I bought
July 11 2012 shipped cage covers for a $400 write off (spent $350 in supplies and 7 hours cutting and sewing)
July 11 2012 $30 Payment
July 17 2012 $5 Payment
July 19 2012 $5 Payment
July 24 2012 $30 Payment
July 26 2012 $25 Payment
July 30 2012 $5 Payment
August 8 2012 $30 Payment
August 16 $5 Payment
September 27 2012 $595 Payment

If my math is correct I do not owe her anything. This is every payment I have sent. This is everything from last year when we started our transactions. But yet she is claiming I owe $280 for cage covers that were completed by Rachel because she would not pay me a dime more to finish them. She sent me $400 for cage covers in March. I told her on May 20 2012 it was going to cost more than the $400 we had discussed. She said that was fine she would pay more and we would work it out with the $700 loan I owed on. I don’t have the exact date however sometime after her visit around June 1st she decided she wasn’t going to pay more than $450 for cage covers. Seeing I had spent $350 and spent 7 hours of my time cutting and sewing I wasn’t going to waste my time any more. I told her I would take the original $400 she paid me and I sent them to her unfinished and offered if she wanted to pay more I would finish them or she could find someone to sew them for free because this is what she was asking me to do. I also spoke with my USDA inspector, my vet and a lawyer about her sending them back to me and because of the current status of clostridium in her home we agreed without a signed waiver it would be best if I didn’t take them back because my sewing machine is just a few feet away from a cage with 4 gliders in it. At the time she was not willing to disclose any information about the bacterial infection and wasn’t willing to sign a waiver so I did not take the cage covers back in my home.

If Nadine wants me to pay the $280 for the cage covers thats fine I will pay it but I want the cage covers because I already spent $350 on supplies. Also if she wants to take me to court I will set up a counter suit. And sue her for the cost of the sweat pants that she found so funny that she was sitting ruining after I told her I paid $60 for them and I was going to have to go buy him a new pair. And I will also take to court the cost of the dry cleaning when she got piddle a** drunk and spilled glider food all over the sweat pants and then Piddled my dads air mattress and I had to go out and buy a urine remover to clean my dads air mattress with. I had to take the sheets, pillow cases and also my FAVORITE blanket to the dry cleaner. I have all the receipts for this as well. I let this all go but if she thinks she is going to charge me for something I already paid $350 dollars for I will get petty. I paid for the gas to take her to the pet store to buy food for her gliders while she was here, I paid for the gas to drive the hour to ann arbor and the hour home when she was here on a business trip so she should have covered the gas millage. She was here picking up a glider and delivering her own gliders. When she was here to drop of tommy and pheonix off I paid for everything including her meals! Why is it that when she comes here on her own business terms I am responsible for everything. And for any body who thinks its sad a friendship was ruined by money the friendship was ruined long before the money when she told me to get over my self and my ex boyfriend was an a** and started belittling him and bashing me for being so upset when he dumped me after being together for 7 years years, I wanted to tell her to go get a divorce after being with martin for 7 years and then tell me how it feels. You don't know how I felt and don't tell me to get over myself.
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriarose1982 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Glider food on pants can be washed! Common sense. Honestly the other things are private and yet you bring that up when that has nothing to do with the cage covers.

As for gas and driving around a guest (business trip or not) its actually called being a good host to offer food to humans and pets. Let alone nothing among thing has anything to do with your ex. This is stuff that should be kept between the two of you. Honestly being dumped is a part of life. I have been dumped several times it did not feel good but when my friends and yes they are still my friends Piddled me off afterwards I took it with a grain of salt.

Hell recently I had out of state guests we took care of their food, we bought a few other items for them, and gave them gas money for their ride home. We asked nothing of them as its our house so its OUR responsibly.

I think the issue here is business and friendship should have never been mixed. I talk to Nadine and as I told her I do not have many close glider friends and that I keep mostly to myself. Trust me I might post alot on FB but my personal life is personal.
victoriarose1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:15 pm

You're going to GET petty?!?!?! Seems to me, you're a freaking ace at being petty.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleBogey on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:35 pm

I think I'm going to get petty and start counting the blessedly precious moments of my life I have lost reading 7 pages are full on malarkey.

My eyes hurt and my brain itches now. Ugh.

DoubleBogey
The Singing Smiling Dancing Mushroom Maker
The Singing Smiling Dancing Mushroom Maker

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:39 pm

What did you spend $350 on? I saw not even $300 and that included poop you didn't even send to Nadine. What was sewn? I saw nothing but cut fabric that was actually too small and not enough... You had how many months? How many sales did you pass up before going and spending top dollar on fabric that you could have likely gotten for a dollar when it was on sale??????????

YOU CHOSE TO ALLOW NADINE TO STAY IN YOUR HOME, YOU OFFERED HER THESE THINGS WHEN SHE ASKED. Why not grow these so called big girl balls you have now and tell her no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

I do not understand why you didn't tell Nadine you'd give her a refund on the cage covers instead of sending her the UNFINISHED product that you agreed on a price to. If you're precious time is so valuable why not refund her and sell the covers? Why scam her and then force her into taking something she didn't agree upon?

Why when Nadine asked to speak with your lawyer directly did you tell her that he is not YOUR lawyer, you haven't paid him for his time? Stop reaching for free advice and either lawyer up and follow through with your threats or own your own crappy business tactics.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierxbenji on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Ok i want to clear something up because i was THERE. If you want to wine and moan about having to drive back and forth and feed her let me enlighten you. I had to drive out of my way not once but twice to bring her down to you which is an hr and a half drive. I only had to do this because you were being so snotty and rude about how inconvenient the times were and plainly just being a bi***. I was there when we picked up the cage covers and they were not done and where ever you spent that much money for cottin is redicoulous. you had to pay for food, i highly doubt that as she didnt let me pay for anything and the only reason you had to take her was because while she was there you didnt offer her food once. She had to ask you to go get food. You were beyond rude and cold when i picked up my cage set that i was very uncomfortable. She had to get food for her gliders because it spilled on the way down OMG accidents happen get over it and yourself. And as for the cages that were rusted and dirty first off they were in my house and looked fine. They were only dirty because she had to use them to house her gliders because you made staying with you an impossible thing because of your attitude. This is not coming from he said she said or what Nadine told me. This is coming from every conversation that i listened to on speakerphone during the trip. Face it you run a horrible, scammy, unproffessional business. You miscalculated your costs and wasted MONTHS. This is your fault as a business owner. And i wasnt going to bring up personnal poop but if you want to got there i will. How about the rug burns on your knees that you were so proud to tell us where they came from???? that was the most appalling thing i've ever heard from someone supposed to be a proffessional and conducting business. This is completley riducoulous..either pay for them and be done with it or dont and go to court. Drop it and move on, your not doing yourself any favors by posting on here as i'm pretty sure every one is done with your crap...

good day.

soldierxbenji
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down