Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Post by soldierxbenji on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:35 pm

thats good no one want to here your lies anyway. if you dont want to be an honest friend to people then mind your own dang business. as you said you dont air personal stuff so stay out of other peoples. if you dont want to here people vent grow up and tell them that. your right this isnt about you so stay out of it.

soldierxbenji
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierxbenji on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:43 pm

well as to ashleighs post about tommy being labled on the database. My gliders will not be used for breeding as i believe tommy will be. Also the gliders she brought into your home were not sick. It takes months for there fur to be pretty again and anyone who has even the slightest bit of knowledge about ick type illnesses knows this. Also i was right next to her on the phone with you when she told you exactly who she was bringing with her. She told you about cheyenne falling and she told you she had to bring agape's family so that is a boldfaced lie. You knew they were with us. Also the only reason we had to use the temporary cages at all was becasue you were so rude when we called to say how excited we were to stay with you and have fun. We decided that rather than be stranded at your house and have you be rude and inappropriate we would stay at my house. It was a last minute decision because you were being rude and snotty.

soldierxbenji
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 pm

stefaniey86 wrote:
Sorry i have my friends, my friends do not seem to have "issues" they need to tell someone about. Where i come from we keep our personal life to ourselves...not go make everything public to someone we do not even know. But im done with this topic, this isnt about me....so c-ya

Bout fuggin time! Wait, you came here not once but twice to bash breeders. So you do take things public. Get off your damn soapbox before it collapses on you. When either of them vented to you, if you didn't want to hear it you should have simply told them so. Not played PUPPET in between them.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:16 pm

i guess i am getting old because where i come from, friends dont keep drama going by playing each other by telling she said this and the other said this abt. you, etc. and if a friend has a problem that is important to her of course she is going to talk abt. and maybe everytime she talks to you because she is upset, afraid, scared and needs to get things off her chest and thought you were her friend that could offer some help of some sort. that piddles you off? WOW.

then you state where you come from you dont make everything public but you sure as hell did a great job here.

sorry stefanie but you need to look in the mirror because what i see now isnt pretty. very disappointing.

when the poop flys the true colors come out it seems.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Oh yes, we should definitely come back and blast the boards with what our vets tell us. That worked so well every time before.
xoerikae
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2011-02-22

View user profile http://thesugarglideradventure.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glidernursery on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:19 pm

nanny wrote:shelly,
there were a few people that didnt believe the originator of this ick issue with nadine, i had mentioned that another also knew there was a problem in her household and finnesa asked me who.

that is how your name got mentioned because i had read that you had contacted nadine, offered her some advice. on the other post re:nadine.

anyway, no slight here. i just answered a question.

on another note, i hope to god if anybody finds out the source of this random ick problem they blast it on every glider forum and where ever else it will help us glider owners.

Gotcha! I must have missed that. I probably came across snotty, didn't mean to just wasn't understanding why my name came up in the middle of this particular thread. Yep, she did call me, and I did offer her advice as I posted. But that's about all I know about it.

I also hope someone figures out where this comes from and how to avoid it.
glidernursery
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-17

View user profile http://www.glidernursery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 pm

xoerikae, i said blast the boards if there is an answer to the cause of this. you really need to chill out and stop taking my positive words and turning them into a negative.

i respect a few people who told what was going on, what the vet said and the
treatment. why, because it helps us what to look for, tell our vet. what has
worked and so on.

i do not agree with your feelings of keeping it under wraps at all for the above reasons.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:37 pm

I did. I said what was going on. I posted what the vet said. Do you remember any of that? Because every time I said something, people yelled over me about tri-trich, epidemic, has to be different. You yourself refused to believe when Sherri said that hers was a yeast infection. So if you want us to tell everyone what's going on, you [plural, not just you you] can't try to tell us we're wrong.

I'm sorry you don't agree with why I kept it under wraps, but that's not your choice to make. When you can guarantee that the internet is a safe place with no judgement and only truth and honesty and understanding, then maybe people will come forward. Until then, most people are going to shy away from the limelight.
xoerikae
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2011-02-22

View user profile http://thesugarglideradventure.com

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:16 am

I'm sorry Nancy, but there will never be a definitive answer. I at least don't believe there will be anyway. So many joey's and momma's all tested positive for different things. We have all offered advice about what worked and what didn't but it was never good enough and most of the time no one believed us anyway. So no, I will not continue to share my information unless the person that is directly involved with ick asks for it. And even then I'm not sure if I will continue to offer help in that area either. I have already had a dozen people or so ask for help and when help is given they don't follow my advice OR never keep me updated with what worked or what didn't OR even if those joeys lived or died. Sorry, it is what it is.

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:30 am

sorry to hear that sherry.
i followed your story from beginning to end and others. i know at the start of this ick problem there was alot of kaos with people's thoughts on the problem and the different vets with different diagnosis which was also confusing. but the bottom line for me was-what to look for, what treatment helped, etc. to tell the vet and most importantly that the joeys could live with the correct treatment.

i thank you for that. i am sure a whole lot of suggie people do to.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:14 am

...i couldn't have a decent convo. with her it was all about the gliders/vet. That's not all friends talk about. So that's why i said something, it was annoying as crap.

dag... I am sorry, I guess I'm not a good friend, cause when my friends go through the vet issues.. I am there to listen to them.. as a friend we do talk about things like that... and at times.. that may be the whole conversation for awhile... as a friend.. you are there when that too passes....

and whether we agree or not.. at least they are being seen by a vet,...

bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish84 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:22 am

I have a horse in this race without being told everything, but I'll be damned if any glider I sold gets yanked to a seperate home without my permission again. How can one contract be written when one is already in place?

I have nothing against any one but I hate being out of a loop I should be involved in.
Tish84
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2009-09-22

View user profile http://www.fancysuggies.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:45 pm

doesn't this poop ever stop? how childish is this ?? the immaturity of all of it. My 9 year old grand-daughter is more mature than this...

ugghh...

http://www.facebook.com/Suggiesrus/posts/322430217840414
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 pm

either is it gone, or I am blocked now.. but alas.. this crap is getting real old. I would hope they are older than teenagers..
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:06 pm

The sad part is your maturity to comment on it......most people if they are mature enough would have ignored it and moved on to something different, OR delete the person from there facebook so avoid seeing there childish ways

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:07 pm

you said it was done on LGG yet you decided to bring this topic back up......you want it to stop but yet you are digging into it....

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 pm

I responded on it as well. I do not see anything wrong with Bourbons comment on it. She was honest and to the point. There was nothing immature about what B said on there. You should take your own advice Stefanie and ignore something if you don't agree with it. We all can't get along, we all can't always agree but that doesn't exactly make us immature. It makes us individuals. There are three sides to this story. We'll never know the third side as it seems both the other sides are full of chit.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:29 am

Was there ever an outcome to this situation? It's passed September 1st. Were the cage covers completed and sent? Was the money owed paid on time? Were Tommy, Phoenix and Penelope confiscated?

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:58 pm

dont know if they settled their differences but ashleigh still has tommy.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Thank you Nancy. I will never settle my difference with Nadine. Tommy and Phoenix have not gone back to Nadine and never will. Tommy and Phoenix are paid in full! I still owe Nadine $595 on the $700 loan that she gave me for Penelope. I was finally able to get Penelope home after getting her paid off the rest of the way and spoke with my lawyer after getting sick and tired of the threats of suing me. Because of the way she worded the loan she technically gave me till the send of Sept. So she will be getting her $595 on Friday. I stopped making payments to her because I was sick and tired of the nasty emails I would get back after every payment. As far as the cage covers. I sent them to her. However on May 20th she told me she was willing to pay more for the cage covers because I had spent $350 on fleece and cotton. But then all of a sudden she said she wouldn't pay more. So I sent the fleece and cotton to her. She opened the package and due to the recent issues I didn't want them back in my home and my lawyer said the same. So she then sent them to Rachel Diana Bugge to finish. She is now claiming that because Rachel is finishing them she is going to charge me what Rachel charges her. This made my lawyer fall over laughing because that money she is giving Rachel should have been given to me to finish them. So after Friday Sept 28 I will FOREVER be done with Nadine and her BS!
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Did she ask that you send her UNFINISHED product? If she wanted to return the box to you, regardless of current issues she is not obligated to keep the fleece and cotton, be out of the $450 for the product she paid for and then have to contract someone else to finish work she paid you for what 5 months ago? What obligates her to keep unfinished PAID for product? Regardless of what she said then took back you both agreed to an amount from the start. A vendor doesn't take on an order and then after months decide to want more money. That should have been worked out before even accepting her order. There doesn't seem that there would have been additional costs to fight over if you as the vendor had followed through with finishing the product you sold and in a timely manner.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 pm

As far as the cage covers. I sent them to her. However on May 20th she told me she was willing to pay more for the cage covers because I had spent $350 on fleece and cotton. But then all of a sudden she said she wouldn't pay more.So I sent the fleece and cotton to her.

This is extremely contradicting

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:59 pm

I sent the fleece and cotton to her. She sent the product to rachel to finish so whether she would have had me finish it or not she would have still paid $350 in product to make it to rachel.
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 pm

What does Rachel have to do with you not following through properly on your end as a vendor? Did Nadine ask you to send her unfinished product? Why was the option of returning the product due to being unsatisfied not an option regardless of what was going on in her home? You knew when shipping that box out that it wouldn't be welcomed with open arms. She shouldn't have to be out of anything if you'd have decided to either complete the transaction or refund her the money that was agreed upon to come out of your balance.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriarose1982 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:54 pm

clapclap Exactly Ness!

Yes I just FINISHED all 6 of Nadines cage covers. It is away from my gliders and the fabric has been washed and my sewing stuff cleaned.

victoriarose1982
Here's your special title, now get my name RIGHT!
Here's your special title, now get my name RIGHT!

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2010-08-12

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Lynnwood-WA/Sugar-comb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top