Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Post by daxtonsmom on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:29 pm

I went through all of our messages and not once did we agree to $800. However several times she told me to charge Stefanie more for Jocelynn because Stefanie was suppose to get her first. But I told her I told Stefanie $800 and she told me she was a platinum colored mosaic who was also 100% leu het and worth more. But then expected me to give her a price cut. She told me to tell Stefanie $1000 or more. But yet she wouldn't give me $1000. What about all the people she told she would sell a creme to for $1000 but sold mine to me for $1500.
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:38 pm

I see where she straight up says you both agreed to $800 and you attempted to change it last minute. That's in print. Do you have anything to say otherwise? As for her cremino, well I will tell you the same thing again as I told you about your own. She has every right to charge whatever she pleases and you had a right to say no I'll look elsewhere. Just as you had a choice to say NO Nadine I want more than $800 for her. Unless you have something that states otherwise it appears you attempted to raise the price after the fact.

If that cremino is Phoenix then you screwed yourself cuz there ain't no way in hell I'd take a glider that had ick or funk or parasite at normal cost(or at all). You'll likely have trouble selling babies from him being you will have to be honest with your customers and disclose his history.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish84 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:57 pm

I was told Phoenix never had ick. He is paired with Penelope and I was told no ick. If this isn't true, I'd definitely like to know.
Tish84
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2009-09-22

View user profile http://www.fancysuggies.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Ness I would like to see where in writing I agreed to $800. I just spent an hour reading all of our messaged and not once did I agree to it!
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:02 pm

That baby was GROSSSSSSSSSSSS Tish! I can go fetch pics of him from when he was little.

I stand corrected sorta. I think I am wrong and it was another cremino but I'll find out for sure.

nope nope nope I think I was right the first time. I must break out the Nadine file LOL!

Last edited by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Ashleigh do you have anything disputing what I posted on the last page? I sure don't. I have what she wrote TO YOU and you did not dispute it.

Last edited by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grrrrrr speed typing sucks)

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish84 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Please do because I was told he didn't have ick. I'll fb Nadine to find out when I can get to my phone (@ work)
Tish84
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Tish I spoke with Nadine she said Phoenix didn't have ick. He lived with Tommy (the one with ick) for a long time and did get meds at one point but didn't have ick related to breeding like Tommy did.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Where is the proof I agreed to $800. Thanks Ness for opening your mouth about something you knew NOTHING about. I can't believe that. And again Tish like I just said in the text I would have told you. Tiffanie's breeder knew Tommy was sick and that I had the go from my vet to breed him and that he was healthy enough to breed. And as far as you can see from the pictures of Teddie there was nothing genetic and there is no life long issues. As soon as Tommy was removed from the disgusting conditions of Nadine's he came here and cleared up, and gained even more weight. You all want to talk about irresponsible, why don't you all ask Nadine why she didn't do a quarantine on Jocelynn and just stuck her in with her mate because she knew she was going to get sick and there was nothing she could do. Why didn't she hold off on bringing her home? That would make more sense to me then bring home a glider into a sick home and being we already weren't on speaking terms I didn't know how bad the ick had become in her home or else I wouldn't let her have it. And again Ness you say you have proof of me agreeing to $800 I WANT TO SEE IT NOW!
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Hellllooooooooooooooooooo I posted the pic on the last page. Show me the dispute of it!

Why didn't you tell Nadine you weren't sending Jocelynn home yet? You knew her plan obviously... That would make you just as irresponsible as HER breeder! You were supposed to protect her. You FAILED!

I was part right Ashleigh twist it all you would like. While he may not have been born with ick, he was exposed and treated for it while in her care and living with Tommy.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Oh and as for knowing nothing about it, apparently I knew more than you did being you had to go ask someone else if YOUR glider had ick LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Nadine Neglected to tell me that she was putting Reagan in with Jocelynn when she got home or else I would have told her no. If you look at my contract on MAY 29 2012 Nadine agreed and signed that she agreed to Jocelynn being my final payment. She then messaged me on JUNE 1 2012 to tell me I had attempted to change the price. I didn't respond because I couldn't believe she was going back on a contract. Something she had just signed and agreed to. This is for you Ness since I was warned about you a year ago and thats why you have been blocked, funny thing is the person who warned me is the same person you are defending.
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:57 pm

I fail to see why I care what Nadine ever said about me LOL!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Lmao, if your lil sad friend Stef would be honest she was the one who warned Nadine of your attempt to raise the price, but then again you chose to pay this supposed additional $200 you claim you didn't owe her. That leads me to believe what Nadine posted to you on June 1st. Otherwise you wouldn't have sent Nadine the amount she specified. You were more than willing to rip her off on the covers you would have then too.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:02 pm

and actually Nadine came to me and asked me if I had a glider for you and was told no because I wouldn't sell to you LOL!

On that note, my love is here I am gone for the night! Continue to stir and attempt your failures. I'll be back in the morning to laugh.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:20 pm

daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish84 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Holy poop! That is heart breaking! Why would you post something like that?
Tish84
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am

Because no matter what...Ashleigh cares nothing about anyone else and only wants to continually try to prove Nadine is a horrible person.

Yes Nadines cats got out and somehow they attacked and killed a couple of gliders that Nadine was housesitting for someone that was on vacation. A terribly heartbreaking accident happened. Nadine did the right thing and spoke with the person that the gliders belonged too and she made it right (as right as you could in this kind of situation). She also rehomed her cats. Not sure that I would have rehomed my cats, they only did what cats do.

The cats were in one room with the door shut, and someone that was staying in the house with them at that time accidently left the door open and the cats got out and into the room that the gliders were in that Nadine was house sitting and knocked the cage over if I remember correctly.

It was a tragedy that could happen to anybody. But thanks for sharing it with everyone Ashleigh so I can tell the truth about it.

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 am

It's sickening that you'd even go to that level of hell with this. It was no big secret that the gliders were killed by the cat. Why don't you post some of your whiny suicidal messages now?

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:53 am

Bad things happen to people who do and say bad things.....

Ashleigh, your posts not only disappoint me, they disgust me. Is your life really THAT miserable that you have to try to bring someone else down with you?

Honestly, I think it is time for you to walk away from the glider community and grab a journal and start writing in it. Try to figure out WHY you are so miserable. The journey of your life begins inside YOU, the CHOICES you make, are YOURS (making these types of posts). You can try to blame others for your actions on why you are doing the things you are currently doing, however, ONLY YOU have control of what you do, say or feel.

Completely sad to see someone so filled with hatred.... when one truly loves themselves, they dont do wrong to others. At least not intentionally as you are choosing to do.

I pray you are able to find yourself and make peace with yourself.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGliders on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:04 am

Were that not so sad (and seriously, that is heartbreaking, WHY post that?) it would almost be amusing that your response to Finnessa asking you to point out the additional money is to scramble to find more screenshots of a conversation with Nadine. Do you know what a non sequitur is?

I think Peggy's advice to you is incredibly heartfelt and true. Time to step away from the glider community and figure out why you are such a hateful, vindictive person.

You posted some super cute cage sets on GC. I would've been a customer if it weren't for all this. To be honest I am terrified of doing business with you, so I just won't. I can only imagine how many others feel the same way.
IslandGliders
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-05-10

View user profile http://islandsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:16 am

IslandGliders wrote:You posted some super cute cage sets on GC. I would've been a customer if it weren't for all this. To be honest I am terrified of doing business with you, so I just won't. I can only imagine how many others feel the same way.

I agree 100%. Some of it was just adorable, but... not worth the risk.

Helen
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:32 am

Hannah that's exactly why she posted these. She knows she is a con. She knows she ripped Nadine off and when the facebook messages back and forth of Nadine talking about me didn't didn't make me turn my arse around and support her, she went for the jugular. Ashleigh let me make something clear to you.... NADINE IS NOT MY "FRIEND". She is an acquaintance. I speak to her only when it involves someone screwing her over. Why you ask? Because the truth needs to be heard. You've proven over and over now that you are not only a scammer, but a crappy business woman and a horrendous friend . You ripped Nadine off majorly and seem to think that by posting all your vile poop about her that someone, anyone will say YOU'RE RIGHT ASHLEIGH SHE IS NOTHING. Wrong, it won't happen. No matter how bad Nadine may be, no matter how much she may MakeDirtyMonkeyLoveTo up, she doesn't deserve to be scammed.

Do you know how many people have accidents in their house with their gliders? Do you know how many people make mistakes? Do you know how many people have catastrophic loss in their house due to these things? To use these accidents in your attack is truly sickening. No moral human would ever use someone's loss against them.

Let's get back to the facts. Show me where you spent $350 on fabric for NADINE! Not sheers, not fabric for cage sets sold on your site but NADINE! Of course unless you sent those to Nadine... Tell me what justifies your "time and labor being almost $200?

Tell me why would you send Nadine or any customer unfinished product after being told DO NOT SEND IT? Then refuse to accept it back? You knew she was gonna send it back!

Tell me what makes you think you can refuse the return siting Nadine touched it, yet she slept in your home, rode in your car, used your bathroom, used your shower, used your cups, bowls, plates and so on.... When you scam her now she is dirty????????????????????

If I recall you were short on material to even make what you were supposed to, you would have known that if you finished the product like a responsible, reputable vendor. Why would you make that mistake?

Show me one thing that states anything that makes Nadine owe you anything? You posted the paypal payments to and from Nadine, I added them up for your lil brain and it broke even!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:43 am

Do you know how many people have accidents in their house with their gliders? Do you know how many people make mistakes? Do you know how many people have catastrophic loss in their house due to these things? To use these accidents in your attack is truly sickening. No moral human would ever use someone's loss against them.

I cannot believe you actually just posted that screenshot. No shame.
xoerikae
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2011-02-22

View user profile http://thesugarglideradventure.com

Back to top Go down

Post by obsolescenttears on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:26 pm

So..... why is this still going on? If you dont care what people say or think why are you posting over and over and over again (12 holy hannah pages worth) trying to defend yourself, your actions, where the money went etc.

If you truely dont care, then .... well stop posting. If you dont care what Nessa thinks or says, why respond?

If you dont like the things being said to you... why return?

What value do you gain from airing all your and her communications and business together?

its just not logical. Id just log off, and never come back. Live your life, do your thing, and try to not do business with craptastic people, and you yourself dont act craptastic so it doenst turn into a hot mess. If you had acted professional this wouldnt have happened. If you hadnt been a Dumbdonkeybutt and done business with nadine... again never would have happened. both did shady stupid things.... there is no winning.

Take your lumps, learn your lesson. Conduct yourself professionally.

And for Christ sake contact freaking nadine and work this poop out privately, you are both idiots.
obsolescenttears
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 5911
Registration date : 2009-04-18

View user profile http://www.SKsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next