Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Post by Suggiemom on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Wow, once again I have to reiterate that I don't know you Ashleigh, but I can tell you I'm pretty happy about that. With friends like you, who would need enemies? You and your little minion appear to be nothing but spoiled, selfish liars. And, NONE of my opinion is based on what anyone else here has to say....it's based on your own posts. That's not libel or slander, that's called stupidity. On your part. You and your minion both look like a couple of jackasses.

By the way, I hope the IRS comes after YOU. How much of the money you STOLE from Nadine have you claimed on your income taxes, hmmmm? Including what you charged her for things she didn't request or need that you purchased with the fabric? Or, maybe they'll come after you for filing a malicious report. Anyone with a pea for a brain would have researched a bit before running off at the gums about someone claiming children they only have ten months of the year. The only requirement is having them for six months out of a year so Nadine does nothing wrong there.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Ohh yay summon me master ash HAHAHA you guys have me in tears I'm laughing so hard!!!!

When will you understand i do not care about you guys?! LOL Keep on yapping your big mouths :) your only amusing me!!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Tuck your head in that ostrich hole...see what it all looks like when you pull it out again.
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/neekitz/

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 pm

LOL HAHAHA

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Stefanie perhaps you should stop yapping your big mouth and look at the bigger picture here. You are a newbie fresh out of your box. You've created or been involved in nothing but drama since your arrival. You attack people on the some of the worst levels possible. You're a breeder... who do you think is going to buy your gliders besides people who are local and not on the forums? Word of mouth is the quickest way to know the good from the bad around here. There is the good and then there are two kinds of bad. Those that fish out the truth, maybe not be well liked but prefer to stick to fact and truth instead of lil girl drama stories and threats... ME! Then there is the bad that lies, reaches, looks like a fool when they speak and goes out of their way to harm those around them... YOU! People don't want to deal with the latter, they don't want to risk their reputation or being threatened so they steer clear of the likes of you.

If you don't care what anyone thinks of you why are you here? You started out on this forum for drama that didn't go in your favor and it still isn't so why do you bother coming here? Quit while you still have a shot and don't end up blacklisted with too many babies you can't sell or your own threats coming back to bite you in the arse.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Stefanie how many breeding pairs do you have? I see you have 2 breeding pairs listed in your about me, you already showed the joey from Cadence so that makes 3, Nadine sent you another pairing that makes 4 and I am pretty sure before you blocked me that I saw several other pairings listed in your pics. So just how many do you have being my questioning your usda status on your lame threat toward Nadine on facebook which she couldn't see is what triggered your lame I assume meant to be hurtful but not verbal vomit toward me? "You question me so you're ugly" bahahaha get a life and grow up lil girl

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:16 am

Genetic testing? Seriously?? She's going to pay someone to get the glider genome mapped first, I suppose? I guess she knows exactly the gene that could have caused these health issues too? Because without that information there IS NO GENETIC TESTING THAT CAN BE DONE.
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:57 am

locked for cleanup. Give me 10 minutes and a new post for only Stefanie will be made so it's not lumped in with Ashleigh.

This is unlocked and cleaned. A new thread has been made for Stefanie, let's keep this one about Ashleigh as it should be from this point on so we don't lump the 2 into one and have someone's actions overlooked. Thanks a bunch!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriarose1982 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:35 am

Does that look like finished product to anyone? NO
Does anyone see any sewing done? I sure don't. Rachel was anything sewn when sent to you?
Does this "product" seem worth $400 to anyone else? Hell no!
What makes you think you can send out anything after being told that unfinished product would not be acceptable and then throw your return policy in her face? SHE SAID SHE WOULD NOT TAKE THEM BEFORE YOU EVEN SENT THEM OUT.[/quote]

Ok the orange cage cover the cotton side back and top were sewn together. HOnestly no I did not see $400 worth of stuff there.

I am sorry it took me to so long to respond as I just got back from a mini vaca and I have also been trying to stay out of this. As yes because I was brought up in this thread I have lost one customer and had to call a few others and explain how my house and my sewing is set up. I spent 80% of Thursday and Friday on the phone with customers. Great customers at that and great folks to talk too.

I am done with the cage covers other then one mishap because of the stress of having to call folks and other fun family stuff. So I still have one more to finish but yes Nadine has 5 of the cage covers up and in the house.

I have said my piece and Sherri yes I do agree with you.
victoriarose1982
Here's your special title, now get my name RIGHT!

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2010-08-12

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Lynnwood-WA/Sugar-comb

Back to top Go down

Post by cozyflowers on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 pm

I wanted to say something. But I think how I feel about this has been expressed tremendously all ready.

As for the 2 kids that want to cause other's issues, you do realize one day you will have issues either with your gliders or just life and none of us will be here to help or give advice... I mean did either one of you think about your actions and how it will affect the communities opinions of you? Maybe this will teach you to keep your drama to yourselves and not blast it to so many people before it reaches public audience....

I for one refuse service to you both as a friend, foe, vendor, glider peep, etc...
cozyflowers
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-06-29

View user profile http://www.cozyflowers.weebly.com  www.sugarsprouts.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Well said Misty.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:26 pm

AS FOR ASHLEIGH, now that I'm done ranting at Stef for considering breeding that poor whisp of a girl, I got this last night and frankly I'm disgusted that she'd attempt to blackmail me like this. Shannon isn't that impressed either. So much for watching each others backs as you say, eh?

She never bothered to reply to me.
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:30 pm

That was a nice failed attempt at backpeddling Ashleigh. You really shouldn't concern yourself with someone else's business when yours is shadier than all hell!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:26 am

Talking about going back on a contract. When this contract was signed on May 29th my current debt with Nadine was $1000 on Tommy and Phoenix. She agreed to this and signed it. Later she told me we agreed to $800 but its right here in the contract. So I've paid her $200 more than we agreed.

Last edited by daxtonsmom on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 am

Does this show the amount owed on the boys? I don't see it... Why is it that you can't answer questions about yourself but can continue to attempt making Nadine look bad?

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 am

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:23 am

Ashleigh if you think bringing your lil drones out to play in your place will take the spotlight off your crappy business tactics and scamming then you couldn't be more wrong. If anything you should probably get one that doesn't have her own issues that will be brought to light. Choose wisely in who you want to take down with you. At least make it a worthy one.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriarose1982 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:38 am

I know I said I was going to stay out of this but this has gone to far. WTF do you think about looking into peoples poop and trying to bring them down??? For instance with Misty when did your lacky Sara tell her you guys were talking about her and not tell her why? Then Misty sends Sara those emails and then Sara post them on LGG. " to take the spot light off you you". HUM....

Stop acting like a child for crying out loud. I have been kind up until now I have been way to kind. I lost money and other poop because I took in a job you would not finish and that you sent half arse. When I first got the fabric you told me I hurt your feelings, but did you ever once think of the feelings of anyone else your freaking with? I also have had to work on my reputation with some customers because your being a pain in the arse for not finishing your work. That I finished in a very timely manner. I didnt care that this happened to me it can all be fixed, but when you go after my friends it really pisses me off.
victoriarose1982

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2010-08-12

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Lynnwood-WA/Sugar-comb

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:52 pm

This was the contract for Tommy and phoenix. Stating how much I owed before they could come home and below are my payments. She delivered the gliders to me on Jan 13.

daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:17 pm

Your payments to Nadine don't even equal $1700. Then one has to add in the $400 she sent you(what was that for), the $700 she sent you(as a loan)... It doesn't say what she charges for "transportation" and I ain't going to look for it...

Your payments TO Nadine equal $1555 then add in the $800 for the girl you gave her. Which equals $2355

So what Nadine posted up there in Facebook was accurate. You owed her a total of $2400 without adding whatever the $400 sent to you is, if you include that you owed her $2800 which you took off how much for when you scammed her?

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula0442 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Please pardon me, but I need to interject with a question.

Where in the world do you people get all of this money to purchase Gliders?

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...
WOOOHOOO WHAT A RIDE!!!

Khal and Khaleesi
Arya and Jasper

Paula
Paula0442
Sweetest of the Sugar Plum Fairy Guild
Sweetest of the Sugar Plum Fairy Guild

Number of posts : 6859
Registration date : 2008-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiya.Alisha on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:13 pm

i was thinking the same daggum thing! i am green with envy over here!
Rukiya.Alisha
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Work. Having a full time real job. She sent the payment for cage covers that's wht she said over the phone. I also sent her $45 in toys back in October when she was in quarantine.
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:38 pm

okay so the $400 scam is not included... Take $45 off the $2400 you owe her and that equals the $2355 that you gave her! I see no extra money sent to her. Maybe you can explain where you saw an extra $200.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Which your scam made you quite a bit of money. On the receipts I see less than $300 in fabric bought, which I think without looking back a few pages was like $233 (I'll check later) so you made $167 for cutting fabric and and partially sewing one cover.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top