Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Post by ragdollcnc on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 pm

I have no idea what's going on because I don't feel like reading 7 pages back, but I just have one question. Who takes sheets and pillowcases to a dry cleaner? I've have 3 kids and we've seen our fair share of accidents, but we've always just thrown them in the wash. Is there such a thing as dry clean only sheets?

Ok, that's all. ;)
ragdollcnc
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2011-06-11

View user profile http://www.CyberSugars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierxbenji on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh and about your boyfriend the only reason she said anything is because you were so depressed and damn near suicidle and saying all sorts of horrible stalker type things. Oh and on another personal note....do you take recreational drugs Ashleigh??? because we can add that to the list of unprofessional conduct. You put a supposed "friend" in a horrible predicament with no other options other than being stranded 800 miles from home and knowing how that "friend" feels about said recreational uses. So really lets get personal...

soldierxbenji
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:02 pm

honestly accusing someone of drugs is NOT funny........do you not know if that got back to her employer and they suspected it she could loose her job? That can effect her life in ways that you have no idea about? That post is uncalled for Cheyenne, you NEVER accuse someone of that stuff especially if they Don't.

BTW recreational drugs ALSO consist of cigarettes and caffeine, which i know are the ones you aren't aiming towards....BUT if recreational drugs are a CRIME and make you "unprofessional" then lock me up and call me unprofessional because i drink more caffeine than ANYTHING....also I'm sure there are people on here the smoke like a chimney.

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiya.Alisha on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Chinmney! Rght here...yeah. *goes back to corner with budweiser, popcorn, and ashtray*

Last edited by Rukiya.Alisha on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Rukiya.Alisha
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Defamation of character:
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:53 pm

pot calling the kettle black?

did you or did you not, quote her 1 price, later change that price, when she refused to pay it, you sent her unfinished product.. short and simple.. regardless of the reason.. sounds like facts to me, that is what she said, that is what you said, difference was you tried to justify it.
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:16 am

daxtonsmom wrote:Defamation of character:
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Couldn't Rachel use this against you as well since you are trying to do the same thing to her for finishing those cage covers that you CHOSE not to do in the first place?

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:31 am

I have never said anything about Rachel. It was her own choice. So how could Rachel use this against me?
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:51 am

Stefanie why don't YOU stay out of it since you claim to have nothing to do with this? As you so wonderfully threatened Nadine yesterday you have nothing to do with this and want to be kept out of it why don't you keep your fat mouth out of it and mind your business? You threatened Nadine with nonsense. You and Ashleigh can't beat her or scam her in the glider world so you attempt to lie on her in other areas of her life? How old are you? You sound like a 12 year old lil vindictive girldog.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Yawn dont care ness, you will see if its true or not in a few months........

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Yawn lil girl thought you don't come here anymore? It's funny that when you don't like the truth you delete people off facebook and then come here. Run that lil girldog mouth of yours here. It can't be erased or blocked. You are a liar and a fake just like your 2 lil friends Ashleigh and Alicia. You are lumped in right where you belong... AS TRASH!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Truth about what ness? I didn't unfriend you i blocked your arse.........i dont like you on here i dont like you on there. Your annoying and feed off drama....this is between her and I....there's no NESS anywhere in it.

she doesn't like it she can come talk to me.....she is scared now because she knows i have convos and everything about the WHOLE thing....ohh and because she doesn't have the proof they need for the past 5 years.

So call me what you want, say what you want ness your words as useless as you. I dont care what you think of me, your NOTHING to me LOL. So keep talking your crap like your good for doing, on your website that you have to keep private and hidden from the ones you talk poop about half the time. I dont need to run my mouth I DID WHAT I NEEDED TO DO ON FRIDAY. I dont hide my life behind lawyers, i take care of my own DRAMA, i dont need to involve anyone else in my stuff. Amazing NO ONE else knows what i did unless (she) told them, and i dont need anyone to defend me.

Pathetic if you ask me!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:47 pm

You claim to have called the IRS to tell oh no them she has the kids 10 months out of the year for school and they go home to Mexico for the summer. oh no How dare they go visit their parents and not be in her home for 2 months. Have you ever claimed your kid? It asks if they have lived with you for more than 6 months out of the year. Well if they go to school for 10 months out of the year then the answer is YES! The only proof she needs of that is school records. How dare her claim the kids she takes care of 10 months out of the year. HUGE CRIME THERE!

Not that I even give a poop about you blocking me to keep from being looked like the fool you are, BUT you added me as a friend. I most definitely didn't add you on there. You chose to post publicly inviting posts by doing so and I did just that.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Then there shouldnt be a problem then Ness why get involved if she has the "proof", then shut the MakeDirtyMonkeyLoveTo up HA

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:04 pm

nah I like watching you prove your worth. Keep digging child!

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierxbenji on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:06 pm

ok so i have been informed that i have defamed or whatever ashleigh. for the record i was talking about cigarettes because it is well known that nadine does not like smoke or being around it. as a business proffessional you should be willing to forgo your "habbits" when conducting business. this coming from a smoker.

soldierxbenji
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm

LOL... blocking.. you blocked her because you don't like drama??? that is a laugh, I have only 2 people blocked on facebook, both of which lives to get into other peoples business and who thrives on drama.. wanna guess who one of them is???? yep you stefanie I told you the more you stick your nose in this the worse you look, not nadine.. so then you run off to the irs.. if that isn't high school crap, nothing is.. well you are in the big world now.. and if Nadine decides to push this.. it is you that will understand what true harassment, stalking, defamation, slander really is..

you would think at some point you would grow up, or at least mature a little bit.. but alas.. If you and ashleigh are losing "customers" or friends, it isn't because of what Nadine is saying.. it is about how you both are acting.. good luck on your self destructive actions... LOL and I can say that again LOL

ashleigh.. I thought I read somewhere that you sent nadine some money recently.. if I am mistaken I am sorry.. if not.. I commend you for that.. and I hope it is all finished to the satisfaction of your customer. being in business is ALL about your customers, they are the money not only for the current but their words of mouth move on to your potential customers as well.. I have made financial errors in quotes.. I ate them and learned from them, moved forward, it made me more conscientious, to be careful not to make the same mistakes again, but my customers never were required to pay for my stupidity.. when you expect them to do that, it validates the fact that your word can not be trusted, as a vendor, as a business person, as a person in general, and to send your dogs (stefanie) to do dirty work for you, is about as low as can be... does she not think you are a big girl and can handle things on your own? forever I will associate the 2 of you together, neither of which I would ever trust either with my money or filling an order or being mature. what she did makes you look really stupid, weak and make you seem like a coward..
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Ashleigh did send her money which I as well commend her for but then I have to take that compliment back because she sent this above "product" to Nadine and wrote off $400 of her debt after being told repeatedly by Nadine that she would not accept unfinished product as payment. She was told this before she sent it, after Nadine returned it to her and again after Ashleigh once again returned it to Nadine. I have all of these conversations as well. I didn't post pics of everything because there are many but you get the gist.

Does that look like finished product to anyone? NO
Does anyone see any sewing done? I sure don't. Rachel was anything sewn when sent to you?
Does this "product" seem worth $400 to anyone else? Hell no!
What makes you think you can send out anything after being told that unfinished product would not be acceptable and then throw your return policy in her face? SHE SAID SHE WOULD NOT TAKE THEM BEFORE YOU EVEN SENT THEM OUT.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:39 pm

I also have the email where YOU demanded more money months after the fact and claim to have people to back you up. I dunno who would back you up in this instance... maybe Stefanie but that's a laugh. As well as who would agree with you that you were ripped off for anything. A vendor doesn't get ripped off unless NO MONEY is sent. A vendor sets prices or negotiates prices before anything is agreed upon and work begins, that way the customer can have a chance to say thanks but I'll look elsewhere. A vendor doesn't take 6 months to make a product that has already been paid for.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:47 pm

okay so ashleigh it would be okay in your eyes..if I told you that I would make a cruiser for you for 45.00, after you pay for it...then I go out and use more expensive items to build it, then contact you and tell you that you owe me another 50.00, when you refuse to pay it, send you all the parts for the wheel unbuilt.. and scream that you screwed me? if this is okay with you.... I have a deal for you for a cruiser !!!
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Ya know what else is funny? Not only did Nadine refund you the money for the cages, which after you posted pictures a lot of us said we'd have used them for hospital cages as they were intended for, she also told you after weeks of you leaving them out in the rain because you refused to ship them back to her because you felt you didn't have to pay for shipping them that you could throw them away. You more than likely walked away with your $90 and all of the cages being there was truly nothing wrong with them. What business have you ever purchased from that allowed you to get a refund, not have to pay for return shipping and keep the product in the end? You kept those cages in your home for how long before speaking up about how bad they were? When they weren't that bad... She hand delivered them to your door. Did you pay for her to bring them to you? no didn't think so. Yet she did the right thing and refunded them.

You claimed she couldn't return the fabric because she touched it. She slept in your home, she rode in your car, she hung out with your family... she was good enough then right? Why? Because she was your friend then and not someone you were using then screwing over? Do you tell all of your potential customers that this monstrous horrible woman with all the ick in the world has been in your home, has brought gliders to your home, that you breed gliders FROM her home, that she loaned you the money to pay off Tish for a glider? Oh wait she was good enough for you then. I've also seen the conversations that you claim she forced you into getting the glider from Tish. She did no such thing. There are several times she asked if you were backing out, she offered as a FRIEND to help you and you stabbed your friend in the back and scammed her.

Was Tish ever made aware that if you didn't complete your loan with Nadine that HER glider would be confiscated? I highly doubt Tish would have ever let that baby leave her home if she knew there was a risk of her being a bargaining chip anywhere.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soldierxbenji on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Ok so i want to post one last post with an appology. I never meant anything more than cigarettes by my other post, and didnt think od how it was worded when i wrote it. I didnt mean to cause this many problems and i will stay out of it from now on. Again cigarettes and i appologize.

soldierxbenji
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish84 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:59 pm

No I wasn't made aware of the arrangement until I saw this post and then after that I talked to both Ashleigh and Nadine about it. Ashleigh assured she would pay Nadine back and Nadine assured me if Penelope was confiscated, she would return her and her mate to me. I was upset reading about it this way but after assurance from both parties, I knew Penelope would either stay with Ashleigh or be returned to me. Nadine assured me she was not out to have me be dragged in to any of this mess.
Tish84
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2009-09-22

View user profile http://www.fancysuggies.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsune on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 pm

I just want to say this--

I have intentionally declined to be a part of this entire issue. At different times I've had passing conversations with Ashleigh, Stef and Nadine, but have been clear that I have no place in the middle. Let me tell you--from my comfy little spot on the outside of this mess, what has really made an impression on me is the boundless effort being thrown into bringing Nadine down--in ANY way possible. It always seemed to me like this mess started when Ashleigh realized she didn't have the money for Nadine, and noticed weaknesses in Nadine's business practices that could be exploited. Once the original plan didn't work, she looked for something else she could use...and on...and on...the IRS thing has reached the border of loopy land, seriously. You can't get her in any way that seems to reasonably relate to yourself, so you will take anything? The IRS thing has absolutely nothing to do with any of this, it's simply a petty grasp for something--ANYTHING--that will hurt Nadine.

As a person outside looking in, I'm thinking...gosh, I'd be terrified to do business with anyone that would go to these kinds of lengths just to hurt someone, and for what? Money. I've seen very tight friendships destroyed over the M word, out and out wars at times, but at least those wars have made some kind of sense. All of this here? It lost its logic a long time ago. There's nothing left in this fight except ridiculousness, and it all gushes from Ashleigh and hers. Like a great stream of diarrhea from her mouth that covers everything she happens to glance at.

The only thing you're doing, Ashleigh and Stefanie, is writing your name on the blacklists of everyone that sees your posts. I know many that have said the same about you to me, people that are avoiding contact with you because now they're scared of what you might get into with them were they to get too friendly with you.

We are not stupid. Just so you know.

Last edited by kitsune on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
kitsune
The High One
The High One

Number of posts : 1854
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/neekitz/

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 pm

xoerikae