Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Post by finnessa on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Nadine Garcia
Will someone please let Suggies R Us, AKA Ashleigh Umscheid that blocking me and spreading rumors will NOT stop me from filing charges against her for defaulting on her debt to me. She owes me a total of $1300, 450 of which is supposed to be paid off with 6 cage covers for doublestacks. She has been a very poor vendor and customer, and I would not recommend her to anyone. The two people that I did recommend to her were disappointed in the too-simple, overpriced items that they received.

If I do not receive my cage covers as well as the other $850 by September 1st, I will be filing charges, as well as confiscating Tommy, Phoenix, and as stated in the paypal transaction I loaned her the 700 to pay for Penelope, and she agreed that if she defaults on the loan, she would also forfeit Penelope. I will be getting an attorney involved if necessary. Again, blocking me and spreading rumors will NOT get her out of paying her debt to me.
Like 17 minutes ago

Could this possibly be why you chose to come here to slam Nadine after "hiding" her secrets for so long?

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh Ashleigh(Daxtonsmom).....

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Finessa seriously you are ONLY hearing 1 side of this story.....money is owed on BOTH SIDE not just to nadine hunny.

I talked to both of them, I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS.....got both sides plain as day and honestly its not one sided.

Nadine is just mad because the ICK got out.....oh well get over it. As far as slandering, why is Nadine temporarily CLOSED if it slander?

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Well to clear a few things up, something can't be a rumor if its true. She's Piddled that I came here to tell the community about her ick issues and everything else she has asked me to keep to herself. Why doesn't everyone ask her why she had to get rid of her cats, why doesn't someone ask her about the mold in her kitchen. And why doesn't someone ask her about not cleaning her cages for months. I swear on my grandmothers grave not a single thing is a rumor it all came out of the cows mouth.

She will receive her 6 cage covers as soon as my trays arrive for the disgusting cages I received from her. Heck for that matter tell someone tell her I am sending them back because I don't want to take the chance they are harboring ick in them. I will buy new ones from someone else. I will be sending an email to her telling her that the $90 can go to my debt. I don't know about the second person because I am waiting for a reply but the one person she recommended to me said she has no complaints on the cage set she received.

According to the message in my paypal I have until September 2012 to pay of my debt not the first of the month. The money was loaned for a glider that I wanted to back out on because I knew I couldn't afford her but she wouldn't let me back out on her. She said that just because I was depressed from my boyfriend of 7 years breaking up with me that I can't lose out on a glider.

I also know that all of you saw the message that I tried changing the price on my Platinum colored mosaic. Both Stefanie and I were under the understanding that she was my final payment for the boys ($1000) since Nadine wanted to screw Stefanie over and get the mosaic she was suppose to get. I don't feel a platinum colored mosaic is worth $800 when I have paid more for just mosaic, and just a white mosaic 100% leu het. Why don't you all ask her about the 9 toys that we agreed were worth $5 a piece that I sent her while her gliders all had ick the first time. And then I was suppose to make her toys but told her I couldn't afford them right now because again I told her I couldn't afford the glider that she was forcing me to get. But told her as soon as I told more gliders this summer or started working more I would make the toys. Then she went from wanting ball pits and tipsy topsy toys, and suggies trees to wanting tipsy topsy toys, ball pics and three piece toys, and then she decided she didn't want them at all anymore because it would be a few months.

So you all tell me would you let a platinum colored mo go for $800. I didn't agree on that. But she said I did. I was under the understanding that the $400 she sent me was for cage covers, and that my remaining $1000 for Tommy and Phoenix was being paid for with Jocelynn. I don't know where she gets off thinking she is getting a price cut on my gliders when I didn't get a price cut on her gliders.

I just heard from the second customer and regarding the cage sets she at first felt I over priced it until she started looking at other sites and realized it was reasonably priced. So neither of the people she sent to me were unsatisfied. And if Nadine has such an issue my phone is still on. Been the same number for 6 and I don't have any phone numbers blocked so she is more then welcome to call me but I know she doesn't have the balls to instead she would rather just start saying poop on facebook, which in return was brought here. So now thats its here, here is everything she has done to me!
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:39 pm

finnessa wrote:
Nadine Garcia
Will someone please let Suggies R Us, AKA Ashleigh Umscheid that blocking me and spreading rumors will NOT stop me from filing charges against her for defaulting on her debt to me. She owes me a total of $1300, 450 of which is supposed to be paid off with 6 cage covers for doublestacks. She has been a very poor vendor and customer, and I would not recommend her to anyone. The two people that I did recommend to her were disappointed in the too-simple, overpriced items that they received.

If I do not receive my cage covers as well as the other $850 by September 1st, I will be filing charges, as well as confiscating Tommy, Phoenix, and as stated in the paypal transaction I loaned her the 700 to pay for Penelope, and she agreed that if she defaults on the loan, she would also forfeit Penelope. I will be getting an attorney involved if necessary. Again, blocking me and spreading rumors will NOT get her out of paying her debt to me.
Like 17 minutes ago

Could this possibly be why you chose to come here to slam Nadine after "hiding" her secrets for so long?

I wasn't trying to slam her, I just felt these were all things that the community deserved to know. Since I knew if I didn't tell someone that no one would ever know she had sick gliders, and she was sending home sick gliders.
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjlong on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Hmmm, I thought Nadine had put together a photo album on fb and all of the people who were supposed to get gliders were privy to it?

In my opinion it is Nadine's right to decide what people know or do not know about her home and her gliders. This 'community' is not the glider police. I believe she made things clear to those buying from her. At least, that's my understanding of it.
tjlong
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY

Number of posts : 1124
Registration date : 2010-07-13

View user profile http://www.acresofsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Hmm funny i had no access to that photo album and i was buying 3 gliders from her....my creme, plat and agape......so hmmm

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm

How exactly does someone force you to buy anything, much less an animal? Or even then dictate how much you choose to sell your own animals for? Seems you allowed that part to happen and were not forced. A platinum colored mosaic technically is just that "just mosaic". There is no really special trait or gene that makes that coloring. I can't say I'd pay more than $800-$1000 these days for one especially if it isn't a het for anything.

When did you purchase said cages? What were the arrangements on said cages? Seems like returning them after X amount of time is just to be spiteful because of the drama.

What happens between Nadine and any of her other customers/vendors shouldn't have been any of your concern. Both Stefanie and I were under the understanding that she was my final payment for the boys ($1000) since Nadine wanted to screw Stefanie over and get the mosaic she was suppose to get. So that line is irrelevant.

What does anything you said actually have to do with defaulting on your loan? She says right in that message you have till September 1st... it is 2012.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:10 pm

stefaniey86 wrote:Hmm funny i had no access to that photo album and i was buying 3 gliders from her....my creme, plat and agape......so hmmm

Yet you know/knew that said joeys were sick? How did you acquire such information? Wtfork is agape? lol

daxtonsmom wrote:
finnessa wrote:
Nadine Garcia

Like 17 minutes ago

I wasn't trying to slam her, I just felt these were all things that the community deserved to know. Since I knew if I didn't tell someone that no one would ever know she had sick gliders, and she was sending home sick gliders.

Why did you wait until it now appears that things fell out between you and her? Why did you not tell someone way before then and prevent people potentially bringing sick babies into their homes? Seems as long as you 2 were friends it didn't matter what went down in her house or that you didn't feel the community should know. Yet you fall out and all of a sudden it's time to burn her at the stake? In my opinion that makes you wrong as well and not a very safe person to trust in recommending people to. If you can't put the animals wellbeing above your friendships then you wouldn't be someone I'd be sending people to.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:18 pm

finnessa wrote:
stefaniey86 wrote:Hmm funny i had no access to that photo album and i was buying 3 gliders from her....my creme, plat and agape......so hmmm

Yet you know/knew that said joeys were sick? How did you acquire such information? Wtfork is agape? lol

AGAPE is a 100% leu het nadine has that got rejected......see how much you know about nadine, she posts all her pictures YET you didn't know it was a joey she has......doesn't matter if i KNEW they were sick, i should have just like everyone else had access to this album.

Its kind of funny nadine cant come on here and post this herself? She decides to hide and have someone else do it for her? Kinda of pathetic if you ask me....or is she banned? Its great this didn't come out UNTIL she was brought out about her ICK....so really this topic is nothing.....ASH HAS TILL SEPTEMBER, so why is this posted right now, its only July? I could understand if it was September and nothing was paid/made....

Good luck with being her little puppet ;)

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 pm

actually smarty... I thought it was a typo being you listed COLORS then a name in lowercase? (isn't a question so don't answer it) Why the hellllll would I know any of Nadine's gliders names? Much less babies? The last thing I care about is the names of her gliders or the babies they produce. I am not in the business of buying babies from her. Never have.

Nadine CANNOT come here. She is banned here... shows how much YOU know about Nadine.

I'm far from anyone's puppet. Just putting the information out there as needed around here. Now run along. When I make a "puppet" post about you, then you can get smart with me. w o w

Last edited by finnessa on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:36 pm

You ARE a puppet posting her stuff......this post is POINTLESS it about payments OWED that ash STILL has time to pay....so why did you take 5 minutes out of your pathetic day to post this?

Right now this is between Nadine and Ash UNTIL the payment date is up......so again worthless information...

I know more about Nadine then you think....her and i talked EVERYDAY hunny, this website never came up

Just remember your the one that posted a topic and obviously wanted the reply's.....SOMEONE else's topic that they posted on there facebook page....that hunny makes you her tiny little stringy PUPPET!!

*YAWNS*

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:38 pm

the community doesn't need to know UNLESS ash doesn't pay or send nadines crap.....

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:43 pm

What makes you think it takes 5 minutes to copy and paste something? Not all of us are on the slower side like you seem to be.

I'd be a puppet if she ASKED me to post it. If you go look at the post I told her I was posting this. I don't run errands for anyone. See the title under my name over >>> cupcake? I earned it by keeping the truth out in the open around here and not hiding the nonsense in the dark. Like you have Ashleigh have chosen to do until AFTER the chit hit the fan. I have no horse in this race nor do I care who gets hurt by anyone.

I'm done speaking directly to you now Stefanie

If a customer places an order, whether friend, breeder of your animals or just some random placing an order, they all deserve the same amount of respect and appropriate timing on their order. Given the amount of money owed to Nadine, there should have been no reason to hold back sending her anything she ordered. No matter what it should have come off the debt and not held hostage for any reason.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 pm

My mosaic was a het. Jocelynn was a platinum colored mosaic 100% Leu het. As for the cages. I got them on Monday. They are already rusting, and covered in urine, and feces, because she decided before giving them to me to use them as temp cages, leaving on in my bathtub, with urine and feces, and food all over my tub and the cage. And left it for me to clean up. So after further inspection of them why would you pay $30 for each of them if they are rusting and cover in urine and feces.

And Tracy if Nadine has a right to keep things hidden in her house then I feel its unfair to me that I have to be punished about Tommy and it be on the database. He is the ONLY glider on the database that says he had ick. That's Bull****. If she wants to keep whats in her house hidden then that shouldn't be on Tommy lineage.

Finnessa- Nadine knew I couldn't afford the glider but wouldn't let me back out. And then she also knew that I couldn't afford the toys that were payment at the moment because I am still trying to get off this said glider that I STILL can't afford.
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Why would you have even allowed cages in such a condition, coming from a home you claim to know firsthand is having health issues in your home?

I stand by what I said Ashleigh. Someone cannot force you to buy an animal from them no matter how hard they try. No means no means no. If you can't afford it, you don't allow yourself to be talked into anything. You're an adult not a child. You have the right and voice to say otherwise.

I'm sure at this point Ashleigh even if Tommy's lineage didn't mark him as having "ick" we all knew he did and saw his story and all that went wrong with him. So not sharing that part is kinda dumb. Not many people would have even purchased him or bred him. He was not healthy and could very possibly be harboring some last effect of his previous life.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Why did you allow her to keep a temp cage in your bathtub if it was such an issue? Why did you allow her to use the cage if it was so horrible? You say food was left behind? Because according to Nadine, her gliders weren't fed anything but KMR? Because she assumed she could get food for them off of you while staying in your home and none was offered or supplied.

If possible I'd like to see pictures of these horrible cages. Something tells me this fact is over exaggerated. I dunno why, but I just have that feeling.

Why if she asked that you have the cage covers she paid for done by the time she arrived, were they not done? She did pay for them as a customer afterall. No matter what your other obligations are, she is a paying customer and her money sent for product should have been used on product and not your own personal expenses.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjlong on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Oh come on Ashleigh. I said what goes on in her home is her business but I also said she had informed those buying the gliders. IMO she is responsible in that way so it's not our business about what's in her home. Joeys sold as pets shouldn't need to be labeled but I think that others with ick may or may not be based on the opinion of the breeder. It seems to me that not wanting the label insinuates you want to hide the fact about Tommy. Why is that?
tjlong
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm

i believe ashleigh stated she doesnt think it is right for just tommy to be labeled with the ick when there are others of nadines that arent? that is my take on it.

personally, after nadine popped her twin joeys and tried to hide the fact and
the joeys died, i just dont believe anything she says and this latest outbreak because of non maintenance/cleaning of cages doesnt surprise me a bit.
lack of hygiene and proper cleaning were some of the problem the first time around.

i agree this knowledge should of been brought up sooner for a heads up.

p.s. a lady mentioned she did get a pair of gliders from nadine over the holiday weekend and they did not have
the ick. dont know if this is the pair that was supposed to have it or another pair.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:38 pm

And quite honestly, I think with this doubtable source and no actual proof, there is no need for anyone to be posting all over Facebook anyone else's business, especially when it starts perpetuating untrue ideas.
xoerikae
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2011-02-22

View user profile http://thesugarglideradventure.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tjlong on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Um, Nancy did you ever stop to think maybe Nadine's 'popping' didnt cause those Joey deaths? It could have easily been that they were pulled because of the same issue that causes ick.
tjlong
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:08 am

no, when confronted she admitted it. tbull is the one that brought it to our attention. this was on a gc thread re: trio's a few years ago. no ick around than. the babies died because she put them back with the mama and they couldnt latch on, didnt hand feed them and they died. prob. would of died anyway not enough time to cook.

erica, you may not trust the source but there are others that also confirmed
the problems going on. keeping a problem like this hidden only presents
more problems, esp. to people that are buying gliders that do not have a clue
what ick is or how important it is to be treated asap.

i will always give a heads up when it pertains to the health of our gliders.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 am

Who are the others that confirmed this? Stephanie? (did I spell that right? I'm too lazy to go back a page and look)

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:53 am

nanny wrote: this was on a gc thread re: trio's a few years ago. no ick around than.

http://lauriesglidergazette.forumotion.com/t13647-popping-joeys-wildlifeangel-nadine-g?highlight=popping

Actually, I think this incident was about 1 year ago in May of 2011, not a few years ago... and then in July of 2011 was the SGGA when Nadine brought ick affected glider(s) with her to the conference (no one called it that until after SGGA when she went home and the ick got worse) so technically "no ick around then" is inaccurate (besides, there are known cases back to at least 2003 anyway - they just were not discussed until after all the major ick issues at Nadine's house surfaced after SGGA last year).

If she popped those joeys in or around the time just before SGGA last year and then this thing (ick) got a name right afterward, then yes - that could have had something to do with it. Not saying they had ick, just saying that since ick manifests most times due to stress, then popping those joeys could have caused some stress that later manifested as ick with other joeys... or whatever... cause whatever it is, it was likely in her home (or at least in her gliders) then too - since 2 months later she was at SGGA with affected glider(s).

I don't really have a horse in this race - I just wanted to point that out.

Oh, and whoever said this thread was about Nadine wanting Ashleigh to pay before the due date on their agreement... no, it isn't. The point of this thread was to show people that Ashleigh had (supposedly) prior knowledge of major medical issues, hygiene issues, bad business dealings, etc regarding Nadine but as long as they were friends, she kept her mouth shut - as soon as she and Nadine had a "falling out" she blasted the net with Nadine's "secrets" - the point being made about that with this thread is that Ashleigh is someone who will watch bad things happen and do nothing as long as she is benefiting in some way... but that if she is mad at someone who she has knowledge of having done bad things, she will spill the beans the minute she has a tiff with them because she doesn't benefit anymore or is mad at someone or feels slighted or whatever.

So the thread has nothing to do with the money... it's point is that there are 2 sides to every story... so while people maybe should know what Ashleigh knows about Nadine, they also have a right to know the "dirt" on the person who is slinging it. Moral of the story? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. THAT was the point that Ness was trying to make.
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash
Tianna's Freak on a Leash

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feather on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:18 am

Good Post!
Feather
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1570
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://FeatherCentral.freehosting.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 am

finnesa,
shelly called nadine because one of her gliders that nadine has now has the ick.

this info. is in the nadine post.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down