Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Post by BindiAndScrubbie on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:31 pm

One last thing.
You say you don't care what people think of you yet you were soliciting for donations in any way that you could, not long ago. If you are an honest rescue with a true good nature, you get donations. I like to donate as do many other people. It feels good to donate...To rescues, gatherings, organizations, etc. Your current behavior though, is making your reputation plummet in a horrible way. There is no way I'd ever trust you now. So keep saying you don't care, that's fine. Immature, but fine. I'll never donate to you as you have now painted me a very terrible picture of who you are as a rescue, as a breeder, and as a person in general. It's a shame really.
BindiAndScrubbie
The Frog Whisperer... WOOOOOOOCK!! Run Kermit! RUN!!
The Frog Whisperer... WOOOOOOOCK!! Run Kermit! RUN!!

Number of posts : 5554
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile http://www.SpoiledRottenSuggies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Ok, so I'm going to intervine here and I'm going to go off topic a bit.

I really think this thread needs to be split into 3 different threads so everything doesnt get lost in these whole 6 pages.

You need a specific ask Lori questions thread.

We also need a thread just for facts and information.

And we also need a thread only for Lori's friends to have a place to go to comfort her and have her back.

I'm just saying.............

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:18 pm

:confusedconfus That makes no sense. This has nothing to do with sick babies,mystery illnesses or friends who care about those babies.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Did I say it had anything to do with sick babies? I don't think I did.

But this thread personally has me so confused into whats really going on that I think it needs to be split so it can be more easily read.

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:26 pm

You sure didn't say it but you also didn't have to being the only posts split that way were the sick baby posts. :2 hug: Can you post what has you confused and we'll try to sort it out with the few answers/assumptions we do have?

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:27 pm

I think Sherri is being facetious and sarcastic, Ness - and it's actually pretty amusing now that I think about it :giggle:

Of course if she really is serious, that is another matter entirely :hide:
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash
Tianna's Freak on a Leash

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Something_To_Believe_in on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Where is Ashley (the glider, not the person)?

Back when this purchase of all these gliders happened, Lori told me

[22:41] <TheHomermomma> But the girls that were being bred with Olson are Mary-Kate and Ashley
So, could Ashley be this joey's mother?

She also stated to me last night that she still has 5 of the gliders - a trio and a pair. I just assumed that the trio was Mary-Kate, Ashley and Olson. But, we all know what assuming does, huh?

(Don't anyone shoot me. I'm just asking. )
Something_To_Believe_in
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2440
Registration date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Yes...Ashley is still here. Part of the trio but with Olson neutered. She was the only one NOT pregnant when I got her. She had a 6 week old joey at the time who has been neutered and is waiting to go home with Visciousencounters.
Just had to wait until he was old enough to neuter since VE said that she had no where to get him neutered.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Something_To_Believe_in on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Wait. She was the only one not pregnant?

And, did you split all the joeys from their parents?
Something_To_Believe_in
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Yes, she was the only ADULT female that wasn't pregnant...I guess that I should clarify that. Unfortunately, part of the issue with why I got these gliders in the first place (and I think we had this convo on chat) was that this lady was "studding" her gliders. She moved them in and out of cages based on who she wanted to breed so there were no real bonded pairs. The males were neutered and I rehomed them as pairs and the female joeys stayed with their moms when rehomed. One pair of male joeys was rehomed with a friend of mine who has no other gliders and Crona's (VE's baby) mom was attacking both people and gliders (not sure if it was that the breeder threw her in a cage with gliders that she actually had never been with before or not, but I had to separate her) and she has been rehomed with Meridith (Bourbon's friend) and is slowly coming around. Ruth was the LAST of the joeys born of that crew.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Something_To_Believe_in on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Yes, we did talk in chat. And, in that talk, the following took place:

[21:44] <Something_To_Believe_In> And how many of the gliders ARE in your home?
[21:46] <TheHomermomma> 17 of the total of 22...Kim had already gotten her to release 2 of them to her and there were 20 total on property and she took an additional 3 to foster
[21:46] <TheHomermomma> 6 of the gliders are joeys
[21:46] <TheHomermomma> 2 are 8 weeks and 4 are 3-4 weeks
[21:46] <Something_To_Believe_In> How many are pregnant?
[21:46] <TheHomermomma> 2

Then later, this:

[22:38] <Something_To_Believe_In> How many of the gliders are male?
[22:38]<TheHomermomma> 9

so, 22 total gliders.
- 9 male
- 6 joeys
= 7 females.

Something_To_Believe_in
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:29 pm

First, you are going off of 22 gliders...I only had 17 total at my house. 5 went to Kim's house and 3 were adopted out directly from her. She has and is keeping the other 2. Her female was pregnant and pulled her joey. The other female went from Kim M to Kim Colfer who helped transport her to Michele in South Carolina. She was a juvenile (approx. 4-6 months) and was not pregnant.
So I had a total of 5 adult females at my house. When you and I had that chat it was just after I had gotten them and 2 of the remaining 3 turned out to be pregnant also (the 3rd was Ashley who already had a joey). 1 pulled her joeys and the other 1 was Ruth. The original 2 had their joeys almost immediately and the one momma and her 2 female joeys went to one home and the 2 male joeys went to my friend.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:43 pm

:confusedconfus
Did I miss something, did Tiny Toes answer the question and I missed it?
Because she is seeming very free to explain how all the rescues broke down, meaning who had what and where they went. But I didn't pick up on who the other parent was??
Dee
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 pm

No you didn't miss it. I haven't said. I'm perfectly willing to answer any questions not related to the joey that started all of this. If this had not been treated like I was lying about something before I even had a chance to answer the question this would have been answered already. As it is I have no reason to answer and no desire to.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Ok I am sorry, I am sure your are probably a nice person but now this just feels like a game to me.
It's like a big pissin match, some folks want answers, you felt wronged and now you will only answers unrelated to the main question. :duhhhh:
Dee
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderGuyVa on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 pm

No answer then lock this thread. It's getting kinda old and stale.
GliderGuyVa
Boobie Ambassador
Boobie Ambassador

Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Yeah...you're right. I've said as much. I got my back up over this and I admitted it. Whether or not the intent was to create this drama, the person who started it posted about bogus lineage on Alixus...who has nothing to do with the joey in the post. I'm still confused as to why she posted that there. Possibly a NEW post so as to not contaminate the joey's post? Possibly a phone call, PM, text, email...glider gram? But she decided to draw a joey who had nothing to do with this into this and now, yes, pissin' match maybe. More that I have been attacked all day by certain people and my dear friends in the community have been attacked by association.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:03 am

finnessa wrote:I don't understand why you're here wasting so much time stalling? I mean really, think about it, You'd have been done with this conversation last night if you'd have said this baby is out of Olsen and....... fill in the blank.

As I said. I will say no more. You've proven yourself.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:26 am

ROFLMFAO!!! I've only read up to page five, but y'all know me...I gotta say what I gotta say. Ok first of all, Lori, Lori, Lori....if you're hanging onto Alden as one of the people you look up to and respect in this community, a word of advise....make sure it's actually ALDEN you're talking to and not one of her multiple personalities. Just sayin'......lol

And another thing. You're absolutely correct in saying that you don't need our approval. You don't. You can continue to do as you've always done in the past, but I guarandamntee you, that NOT having the respect of these fine ladies WILL hurt your breeding and/or rescue. Unless you plan to avoid the forums altogether and use craigslist, etc. The FACT of the matter is, these people count. Whether you like it or not.

Another FACT....when someone comes along and they're not open and honest and say things like "I don't have to answer to you", they're usually hiding something. We've seen it a zillion times by way better than you I can assure you. Nothing personal, you're just not all that much freaking smarter than the other liars and scammers that we've seen come and go. We've seen and heard it all before and we can smell something stinky a mile away, and girl, you STINK to high heavens!!!

Oh, and before I go back to my happy place I'll just leave you with this tidbit. This is a very tight knit group of people. We have learned to be cautious because we have been burned. There are evil people in this world with nothing better to do with their time than to try and hurt and cheat and get something for nothing. They will exploit these precious animals for their own gain without a second thought to the hard work that decent breeders have put into lineages, etc. Only YOU control your reputation. We can only form our opinions based on the information that YOU put forth. Any damage that comes from your 'stubbornness' is your own doing. No one is to blame for the impressions that we all have at this moment except yourself. So, you hold onto that 'stubbornness" and I hope you don't find yourself painted into a corner because of it. Yep, you're right. You don't need us to do what you do, but the loss is yours.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:19 am

TinyToes wrote:Yeah...you're right. I've said as much. I got my back up over this and I admitted it. Whether or not the intent was to create this drama, the person who started it posted about bogus lineage on Alixus...who has nothing to do with the joey in the post. I'm still confused as to why she posted that there. Possibly a NEW post so as to not contaminate the joey's post? Possibly a phone call, PM, text, email...glider gram? But she decided to draw a joey who had nothing to do with this into this and now, yes, pissin' match maybe. More that I have been attacked all day by certain people and my dear friends in the community have been attacked by association.

Lori,

I've tired to explain several times. You are not being attacked. You ARE being asked a simple question that for one reason or another you refuse to answer. Please understand your refusing to answer does not hurt anyones feels nor does it drive anyone crazy. It only makes you look like an irresponsible breeder with things to hide. Remember, your reputation is what YOU make of it. And this does not bode well for said reputation. No one is doing that to you, you are in control of that via your actions.

I've said also many times that Alixus' lineage was brought up as she was the only leu on your site said to be in a breeding situation from what you can see and read there. When I saw no one was online to answer I went to your site to try to figure it out myself. I have all my breeders and their joey's on my site, why would you was my thought. But what I found was disturbing and terribly bogus lineage on that female leu. Since it was said the JOEY in question's parents were a mo and a leu I thought she may have been it and you should know as a leu/plat breeder that there is no way her lineage is right, it truly is fabricated. For you to be/attempting to be breeding lines like that with fake lineage is disturbing. Any breeder who gave two cacas about the lines could see that. Not just me. THAT is why she was brought up, whether the true was she wasn't the mother, its all there is to go on from your site.

Had you just stated who it was you would have stopped that thread and THIS one, cold. But you choose to make this mess of things by refusing out of "stubborness". Which is really out of stupidity. I dont know why you'd want the stress involved with this run around but you ARE the one who created it by not just answering a simple question about lineage.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 9115
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://www.serenitysugargliders.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 am

I think I have agreed that Alixus' lineage isn't right and I've told Robert that I have emailed Priscilla and I am trying to find out how to have her and MK deleted. I haven't heard back. Neither Alixus or MK are being bred.
I'm sorry that my website is not up to date. I did work on it some to update things but I haven't finished. Hopefully there will not be any more confusion about my gliders and their lineage once I get that finished.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Okay, sadly, I just really didn't feel like reading 7 pages of crap tonight...lol. I read the first few pages and skipped to page 7 - can anyone give me a succinct version of what's going down or do I have to read more tomorrow?
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:16 pm

No point in reading passed Kinue's first post here since Lori thinks it's a fun game to not share answers to questions. She was asked who the parents of this baby was. 7 pages later she still plays cat and mouse with the answer.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:20 pm

:all good:
You guys are just amazing.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:48 am

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top