Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Post by GliderGuyVa on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Thank you ladies for covering my back :)
GliderGuyVa
Boobie Ambassador
Boobie Ambassador

Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Any time BA!! :flirt:

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melly on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:00 am

I know the leu that starts with an A, the cremeino, and the mosiac female all came together from the same home. I didn't bother looking at the lineage but I am pretty sure that the leu Alixus or whatever did not come with the rescues she had her before that happened.
Melly
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:57 am

No, Melly - Im quite positive she didn't either. The dates dont match up. She had the leu already BEFORE the Great Glider Rescue happened. I still find it curious she has colored gliders of that nature (damn near one of each) attempting a breeding quad without proper lineage. Not ONLY without it, but having fabricated lineage and not being able to see it herself. She doesn't understand that nearly no leu's have 0% COI's, and then bred back into leu lines THOSE leu joey's have 0% COI's as well. Something is the matter there. You can't breed lines like that unless you have a pure line het from each of the foundation lines. Its simple math.

Anyone who has bred for leu or plat (since plat is connected closely with leu) should have a grasp on the leu lines and what can be bred safely. Most people could look at a lineage and see a "leu" name way back and recognize it either as a true foundation line or a completely different/bogus name.

That is the issue with this.

Since when can't she just type out the lineage if the one in the database isn't correct? There is no Olson. To say his lineage is wrong in there is a lie. Why the play on names and not just saying who the parents are?

Unless there's something to hide. And if there isn't PROVE ME WRONG already. Damn.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 9115
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://www.serenitysugargliders.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:22 am

from the TPG database:

Lastname Homer
Firstname Lori
Emailadres thepawsitivek9@aol.com
Website http://tinytoessugargliders.com

Breeder of:
<none listed>

And it says that LORI HOMER was listed in the database by "AMBER"

Owner of :

Dax (original breeder listed as Alden - added by listed as Alden)

Mary Kate (original breeder listed as "unknown" - added by listed as "jonetta")

Nyota (original breeder listed as Amber Parchym - added by listed as "Amber")

Odo (original breeder listed as "unknown" - added by listed as "Roseanne" - oddly, the same info as Kimara... hmmm...)

Pike (original breeder listed as "unknown" - added by listed as "tinytoesgliders")

Kimara (original breeder listed as "unknown" - added by listed as "Roseanne"... is SUPPOSEDLY out of a glider named Latte owned by FCSG (JaxSuggies) who is paired with a glider named Mocha at this time (I entered these gliders in the database myself as a favor to Paula and used the information she provided to me to do so and there was NO pairing with a 'Lance" at that time nor any joeys produced listed att hat time and that was just a couple of months ago that I entered her info) - however, Paula says she is checking with Alyse for confirmation to be sure, but she is almost positive Latte has NEVER been paired with a glider named "Lance" nor has she ever produced a joey named "Kimara")

so who knows which gliders in the database are real or really came from certain breeders or really produced certain joeys anymore and which ones are complete fabrications by one or more people faking lineages? This is ridiculous!

Also, based onthe email address listed for Lori int he database, I did a search fro The Pwsitive K9 and found a group in Gainesville that is named that... but she is in Holiday and her name is not mentioned on their site anywhere. http://www.apawsitivek9training.com/

doing a SEARCH for the email address provided this: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/+/Homer/us-828-Tampa%2FSt.-Petersburg,-Florida-Area please note that LORI HOFFMAN-HOMER, last on the list, is associated with that email address and is listed as the owner of The Pawsitive K9. I do not have LinkedIn, so I cannot view more than that myself. However, it led me here: http://www.manta.com/c/mttsppc/pawsitive-k9-llc (however, the website listed there has expired and no longer exists)
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash
Tianna's Freak on a Leash

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyro298 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:04 am

Amber is Amber Parchym, Cozi Gliders, Lori's close friend.
kyro298
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2253
Registration date : 2008-08-20

View user profile http://www.StageItRedesignIt.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyro298 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:07 am

There is also no further information on the LinkedIn profile page when I click "view profile". It doesn't look active.

Lori Hoffman-Homer Out of your network View Profile
Title
Owner at The pawsitive k9
Demographic info
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area | Arts and Crafts
kyro298
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wclanton423 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:12 am

GG is like CL. I can't go over there without getting mad. It's like talking to a wall whenever you try to correct someone or help anyone.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." ~ Robert Frost
wclanton423
The not so shy Moderator
The not so shy Moderator

Number of posts : 1535
Registration date : 2009-04-12

View user profile http://www.southlandsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:21 am

Good post Val. But she still didn't grasp a word you said. Instead twisted it to suit her opinion. At least you tried.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kyro298 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:27 am

GG is a "safe" place where people don't have to own up to anything because most of the members are new, most don't breed (on purpose), most know zero history about the forums or the community, most don't stick around long and they certainly don't know who to or not to trust, they have freedom of speech for the most part and it's very lightly moderated. Some people that don't have the best reputations rely on that and stay there to "make friends".
kyro298
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Something_To_Believe_in on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:35 am

Yep. It is a safe place to hide out .... just like GC.

Good post Val. But she still didn't grasp a word you said. Instead twisted it to suit her opinion. At least you tried.
*sigh* Yep. That is how it always goes. I hope that those that defend her so blindly will one day open their eyes.
Something_To_Believe_in
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2440
Registration date : 2008-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kyro298 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:39 am

oops...just posted this on GG but meant to post it here: Has anyone directly pm'd Lori just to ask who the mom is? Maybe she'll answer you privately.

Maybe I shouldn't keep two windows open! LOL
kyro298
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:08 pm

I haven't simply because I dont think anyone should HAVE to play her game to get such basic information. Its stupid. And I seriously doubt at this point if anyone DID she would run them around too.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Lori - Welcome to LGG.

Would you mind answering here if you refuse to answer over there instead?

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Darn.... I guess not then.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Kinue - I did not accuse you of any of those things...stirring caca, false accusations, giving framed attacks, asking hostile questions, chumming the waters, being a bully and playing coy...that never came from me. You made this post with my name etc at the top and then say that you were accused of these things and make it seem like I am the one that did it. All that I ever did was say that I respected you, but didn't like that you handled this on a post when you have my phone number and several other ways of contacting me if you had questions. I also wasn't the one who said anything about this being discussed on another forum...but the person that said it was right.
If you had simply left the question of THAT joey's lineage and waited for me to answer I would have. However, by the time that I got home and saw the thread you had already gotten into it with Alden (not saying that you started it) and posted that Alixus' lineage was "BOGUS" when Alixus had nothing to do with the joey that the thread was about.

Finessa- I did not "recently" have a joey with the same symptoms as Nadine/Sherrie. That was back in December last year. He is happy, healthy and living with a friend of mine. He is neutered and she took a sample to have it tested at our vet. It was negative. I have just gotten (2 days ago) an email from Kim Colfer with the name/address of the testing facility to send the fecal samples to for further testing. Both Worf and the parents will be tested. I also never "refused to come forward". I spoke to Nadine by phone, on FB and I answered her post on GG.

Robert- I answered you on GG. I was not the one (as you have said) that entered those lineages. I have emailed Priscilla (as I told you) to find out what to do about Alixus and Mary Kate. Neither is being bred so they should just be deleted, but since I did not list them I cannot do it without Priscilla and most likely your help. I also told you that I won't contact the lady that I got Mary Kate from (the rescues) because she is stalker-crazy. I will, however, contact the woman that I purchased Alixus from and find out what breeder she got her from and try to track down who this Roseanne is that listed her on the database.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:39 pm

No the person who said it was INCORRECT Lori. This thread wasn't born until way after I initially started asking and Alden opened her trap with a bunch of bullroses.

The thread is titled your name because its about you. I didn't say YOU said those things, only that was what I was called for asking. Anyone that read the thread, which I did provide a link for them to read it, could see who said what. No need to discuss that further, they can read - I promise you.

I did leave the question, then went to your site which you have right there in a button by your posts to try to figure it out for myself. My ONLY motivation was to see what lines you were working with. Im a smart cookie, and lineage is kinda my thing, so I figured I could work it out on my own, or EVEN you might have posted the joey under available and who he'd come out of. Which I didn't find any joey's there in the nursery on your site, so I went to the parents are and started looking for a MO and a Leu of plat lineage. I did find a leu, and you provided a link to her lineage on your site even.

That is how Alixus' lineage was even brought up. And yes, her lineage does go back to that Breeder Buyout/Rescue gliders lineage. So I asked that as well. If she was the mother or whatever. You had NO other gliders listed with that lineage (leu/plat), that could be found on your site or even looked up in the database.

Why do you even have a site if you obviously have issues with people looking at it and discussing it publicly? Your site is PUBLIC Lori. Get over that. Alixus was JUST a side note of my looking at your site. Figured you should know her lineage was fabricated, and the fact that you didn't see anything wrong with it shows you dont know what your doing with these lines.

And no matter what Alden and I were discussing none of that should have prevented you from saying:

"Hey guys, no need to go back and forth, here's the lineage as requested."

It would have ended right there. But instead you choose to go round and circles instead, but NEVER answer the question. Make you look like your hiding something or being a crybaby because you feel this or that or whatever. Just be a responsible breeder, know what your breeding, and be proud of what you produce from there. Thats all. Thats all anyone who is breeding should worry about.

But again.... A HUGE long winded post full of nothing that you haven't already said, and NOT mentioning who the parents are. Again.

Last edited by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BindiAndScrubbie on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:01 pm

I try to stay out of things but I gotta ask. Am I the only one who's wondered if maybe the baby's parent could possibly be from Kinue's gliders that were at her home for the week? Lori, this is just what happens when you are so evasive as to answer the simplest of questions. People start drifting into bigger speculations, it's just bound to happen when you become so secretive. To prevent these kinds of thoughts, maybe just answer the question. It really is that simple.

BindiAndScrubbie
The Frog Whisperer... WOOOOOOOCK!! Run Kermit! RUN!!

Number of posts : 5554
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile http://www.SpoiledRottenSuggies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:12 pm

LOL...Bindi! Not only were they too young to breed this was only like 6 weeks ago that they were at my house. And, since it's the mother that we are dealing with, how on earth would I have gotten a joey from her since she was only here about a week? That whole comment makes no sense.

I have no obligation to answer to anyone. Had this been handled nicely in the first place it would have been answered. Now that I have been accused of so many ridiculous things I have no desire whatsoever to talk about this joey's lineage. I'm not hiding anything...I guess I'm just stubborn. When I'm accused of wrong doing when I haven't done anything wrong I get my back up.
You can post all you want about me. These forums are not my life.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:12 pm

I dont think that is even possible Davie. Tai was a month beyond weaning. I doubt he could have even done anything of the sort in the time he was there. At least he had better not EVER been near her gliders in ANY shape or form during their extended stay at Lori's.

I hadn't even thought of that personally, that she'd do anything to my gliders. But her changing her mind about the meeting date and it being pushed back more than once made me wonder AT THAT TIME.

But since, no I haven't considered it at all. I was only curious. And when innocent questions are met with hostility, it makes one wonder what the hell is going on then.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:15 pm

No one accused YOU of wrong doing. Breeding gliders with foul lineage okay. Maybe. But you said yourself and its proven YOU didn't enter the lineages. Doesn't make them any less bogus nor does it make your intent to breed them in the past any less valid.

Pout all you want to Lori, all it does is make you look bad. Like I said on GG - its your reputation you make for yourself not what others say about you. But remember, when all people can remember is you throwing a hissy fit and refusing to answer very simple questions about your breeding program, they may not be as apt to come to you when they are looking for a glider.

Food for thought.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BindiAndScrubbie on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Well people can't help what pops into their heads when one unanswered question stretches out this far. lol
BindiAndScrubbie

Number of posts : 5554
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile http://www.SpoiledRottenSuggies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:21 pm

No your exactly right Davie. If not one thing its another, when things go unanswered. Especially simple damn things. Really, its stupid.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Kinue- Of course they weren't anywhere near my gliders. I DO follow quarantine and I wouldn't have subjected EITHER of our gliders to breaking quarantine.
And, again, I did not push back when we were meeting. Kim and I did not have a set date to do it when I got the gliders from you. I'm not sure where that came from. However, Kim knew that I couldn't meet until at least Wednesday of that week.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Then it wasn't Kim and I on the wrong page, it was you.

If you do not wish to be honest with us about your breeding program - As Admin on LGG - I will give you this warning.

Be upfront and honest about it, and now. Or you will lose the right to have your breeders website in your profile and/or signature.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next