Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Post by finnessa on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:13 am

Aren't we really beating a dead horse now if Lori has chosen to withdraw herself from the conversation with the request of being taken to court as should be done?

Is it really defamation of character should Amber win her case? Wouldn't that have to be determined after a court case is tried and a verdict rendered?

It's not about guilty till proven innocent B, Amber shared her side, eventually Lori finally shared her side. BOTH appear to have made some mistakes and MakeDirtyMonkeyLoveTo ups BUT BUT BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT the members have a right to hear both sides and not only decide what they believe or not believe but also to decide if they personally want to deal with one side or the other OR neither ever. Do they want to deal with not being paid, not having answers, not having decisions made and followed through, do they want to risk their life being under the microscope... it's not really about guilty or innocent. We aren't a court room or a jury but we do have a right to see something that played out wrong. No one has said LORI YOU PAY HER NOW OR ELSE or AMBER YOU TAKE BACK THE GLIDER OR ELSE. It's all been observation and further questioning to make sense of a situation.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:23 am

Aren't we really beating a dead horse now if Lori has chosen to withdraw herself from the conversation with the request of being taken to court as should be done?

YES

Is it really defamation of character should Amber win her case? Wouldn't that have to be determined after a court case is tried and a verdict rendered?

If Amber wins, NO it would not be defamation, but if she has no solid 'proof' to win, it would be. But it is still something Lori could indeed charge her with, and yes, it would be up to the judge to determine it.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Maybe this is not beating a dead horse....I was just rereading the thread over on the Facebook LGG about this and something again popped up and made me curious....

this was posted after Amber said she did not have the money to file in small claims court:

Linda Sardou Amber, I thought you filed against her a couple of months ago. ??

Amber, when did you file against her?
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyOtte on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:41 pm

I have no dog in this fight but to some degree it all goes back to prior discussions about letting pricey gliders go to their new homes PRIOR TO PAYMENT IN FULL.

Amber - you made friends with Lori when you moved to Florida, then developed a degree of distrust in her - Why did you give her a glider for breeding purposes- without getting full payment up front? Seems to me the issue you are presenting all begins with a hole you dug yourself then fell into.

You post numerous lineages in the Pet Glider Database for Lori's gliders - Some of the entries for Lori's gliders were entered by "AMBER" - what is up with that? I believe if you put the data in for her, you can delete the entries you made, she can then clear up her OWN glider registrations.

I do a lot of work with database programs and anytime you have multiple users entering data, it comes out a mess because it lacks consistency. That will always be a problem with the Pet Glider Database and it will always be full of errors - we have to live with the system as long as it is the one everyone prefers to use. I am not sure anyone can prove anything based on the database entries - There are a lot more gliders out there breeding that cannot be definitively identified as the glider listed in the database.

This community is strongly based on TRUST. Sometimes trust is not enough when there is a cash price involved. If you set your self up to give someone a glider to which you have attached a cash value - you have to accept that the payment may or may not be received. Amber set herself up for this but she does not like how the dominoes landed when they fell.

Lori set herself up for criticism by not making agreed upon payments and other actions that the community finds objectionable. Trust in her is probably totally gone at this point and is not likely to be recovered.

Sad part is, these individuals BOTH set themselves up to be in the current situation. We as a community should not have to settle anything for or against either. We have been made aware of the situation. That should be enough.
CandyOtte
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://www.gliderkids-diet.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by angelic4296 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 pm

bourbon wrote:boy... seems you have been real busy with her life.. do you happen to have one of your own??? as for the mugshot.. I found this even more interesting..

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Utah/Utah-County-UT/Yogi-Bear.7594421.html but I guess it is verifiable as well..

just saying..

the flip flopping of the breeder / owner name is a glitch in the program , if added first it is flipped you must go back and change them .. that is a known issue, how come you are not aware of it?

Have to read the rest of this and I don't have a horse in this race, but um Bourbon, how is this factual objective post (in which the POSTER is the one who got screwed) any different from any of the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG (many times opinionated versus hard facts) posts you take the liberty of posting regarding other people and their views/situations? It's OK when you do it I guess, but not okay when other people have legitimate information to share? Are bugs crawling up people's asses left and right?

As far as I can tell, Amber was trying to put ALL the information out there so the community would have a complete picture of what went on from her end; it can't be helped on her end that there was a great deal of information to post. Is that not what this forum is about? The truth being put out there in the open in its totality and completion?

OK, back to reading!
angelic4296
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:32 pm

As far as I can tell, Amber was trying to put ALL the information out there so the community would have a complete picture of what went on from her end; it can't be helped on her end that there was a great deal of information to post. Is that not what this forum is about? The truth being put out there in the open in its totality and completion?

Hmmmm, I have to wonder was ALL the information put out there for us??

Again I will repeat so it does not get lost....

this was posted after Amber said she did not have the money to file in small claims court:

Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 am

Srlb wrote:

Hmmmm, I have to wonder was ALL the information put out there for us??

Again I will repeat so it does not get lost....

Peggy -- I haven't been on the PC today, just my phone which is pretty damn near impossible to type on unfortunately, so I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner.

I've shared damn near everything I have at this point. As I already said I have a ton more logs, plenty of Lori telling me about how she was calling/on the phone with United when they told me she never called them in the beginning, etc.. I have a good 15 screen shots of the FB conv because I had to scroll down so much. I tried to post what was relevant as people aren't even reading ALL of what I have posted now, imagine how little they would read if they clicked and saw 30+ more screen shots. (Unfortunately I know people like to skim things, I thought it was short enough to be easy to read but had enough to be to the point but I guess I still had too much for people to be willing to read through it. If you(anyone) have suggestions on what to add/remove from the journal page I linked to I would be more than happy to edit it to make it easier to get through or even just sort it better, whatever helps make it more understandable and more easily navigated.)

I was talking with a few friends in DEPTH about filing because I was VERY serious about doing so, and again, this was MONTHS ago(in June/July mostly). It isn't like filing is a new concept to me, I've been hoping to all along. I have moved since then, we have lost our income, I lost some of the benefits I had that helped us out financially.. things have only gotten worse. I've been sitting on this information for months hoping I could save it for court but life isn't looking 'up' anymore financially so I figured I may as well get what I have OUT there so others can benefit from it(even if it just means to be more careful/cautious in dealings or to take a closer look at some lineages), even if I can't. She's had Quark since the end of February and I still haven't gotten what he's worth some 8-9 months later, so why the heck would I figure I will get it all of a sudden now? I don't, that isn't what I am after. Just sharing this so others can be more alert. (That's why, again, it was posted various other places, too.)

Candy -- Also, I was friends with her before I moved.. and I gave her said glider because she'd come through on a payment before with a previous joey AND because it's a TRADE. (The glider I was getting in RETURN didn't even have a SHIPPING DATE set until 3 months later because she claimed he was sick and pushed it off and pushed it off on me.) I don't think I'm the only person in the community that has done a trade.. if so, well, by all means, I'm an idiot and will never trade again, my bad. -- And those gliders are entered under her BY me because they are MY joeys. I also didn't think I was the only breeder who entered their own joeys into the database. If she'd asked me to remove them so she could enter them herself or to edit any of their information I would've been more than glad to do so. -- And again, I am not ASKING you(anyone) for anything, only spreading awareness.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://kozi.co

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:10 am

Ok Kozi, so what you are saying is you 'NEVER' had the money to file charges?? Thats what I am reading in this:

I was talking with a few friends in DEPTH about filing because I was VERY serious about doing so, and again, this was MONTHS ago(in June/July mostly). It isn't like filing is a new concept to me, I've been hoping to all along. I have moved since then, we have lost our income, I lost some of the benefits I had that helped us out financially.. things have only gotten worse. I've been sitting on this information for months hoping I could save it for court but life isn't looking 'up' anymore financially so I figured I may as well get what I have OUT there so others can benefit from it(even if it just means to be more careful/cautious in dealings or to take a closer look at some lineages), even if I can't. She's had Quark since the end of February and I still haven't gotten what he's worth some 8-9 months later, so why the heck would I figure I will get it all of a sudden now? I don't, that isn't what I am after. Just sharing this so others can be more alert. (That's why, again, it was posted various other places, too.)

Hmmm..... you know, even in the circles that you THINK you can trust completely, those people do have other friends and they tend to talk to them...word gets out even when it isnt supposed to.

For example, a group of folks had a secret thing going on some time back, it was called the "Round Table" but guess what?? People in that group talked as well, people they wouldnt have thought would be the ones to say anything at all, but they did to their friends which got out to others and soon it was public knowledge....

So, the whispers in the winds are there were some people who raised money for you so you COULD file in small claims court.... the money was sent to you from what I understand, and you still never filed.....

Is this true??
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:00 am

Well now, isn't THAT a kick in the arse?!?!?!

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:37 am

That is what I would be considered Pot calling Kettle black right??

So, if she received money to file the claim, but hasnt.... has she returned the money that was sent to her back to the folks that raised it for her??
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:02 pm

I wonder who Ambers little bird is that is telling her what is going on to keep her away....

Please dont say she hasnt been online, because her facebook says differently... Seems she is just staying away from LGG.....
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 pm

i hope she does come on here and answer this question, it needs to be addressed. i was going to let her know that a question was asked on this site, but since somebody has informed her, i wont bother.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:35 pm

In all fairness Nancy it is just my assumption that she knows of the question asked to her. But Im sure if I took a poll if we thought she was told about it and is avoiding it or if she didnt know about it we know what the answer would be......
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Oh why oh why do they run off when you ask THEM a question?!?! They're always so quick to point fingers at someone else, but when it comes back to them....well, Amber, did you file charges or did you pay back the money, cuz those are the ONLY two choices that are acceptable.

So, how about YOU come and answer a few questions?

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGliders on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:59 pm

oh no Well this just took a huge turn for the strange in the past two pages!
IslandGliders
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-05-10

View user profile http://islandsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:48 pm

So for those of you following along, this is the response Amber gave on Facebook AFTER Ness tagged her and told her there was a question over here for her to answer. (its too easy to delete things on facebook, hence why I am responding here)

• Ness Schuyler: Amber a question was asked on the Lori thread on the forum. Would you please go have a look and respond if you don't mind. :D
about an hour ago • Like

Amber Parchym: I will try when I can. Unfortunately I haven't been on my pc and forums don't get along with my phone.. even typing on here takes forever. Thanks for letting me know tho.

Thank you Peggy I do appreciate that but I do want to say I'm not asking for judgement, just passing along information to let people come to their own opinions. You don't have to 'judge' someone either way to simply be aware, cautious and more careful.
I do want to go to court. I've said that more times than I can count. Unfortunately it hasn't happened yet and I'm not sure when it will. Right now my main priority is not losing the roof I have over my head and keeping my fuzzies well fed.. and not intentionally rhyming, bleh.
51 minutes ago via mobile • Like

Amber Parchym: A friend messaged me on Fb and let me know gist of it.

Whatever assistance I received has been worked out privately with the individuals involved. I won't say who, as the person(s) involved wished to remain anonymous. So yes, it's been dealt with. And yes, I do still want to go to court when possible.

Now, I've said it multiple time. I shared my side to add more to the beware list in the form of evidence, all of which I've backed up with logs or screenshots, so there is no real heresy. Take it as it is. As far as I'm concerned my part in this is done on the forms. As you said, judgement will come from a court. That isn't anyone else's decision to make so I suggest we leave it to them. It will happen, it's only a matter of time.
20 minutes ago via mobile • Like

Amber Parchym: Also if we're bringing up my private matters.. what about the more public donations Lori received for the rescues she kept to breed?

Amber, first of all, what I see you saying is that you DID indeed accept money, PLENTY of money to file a small claims charge against Lori MONTHS ago….YOU chose to spend that money that was given to you for a COURT CHARGE and used it for your OWN PERSONAL reason. Never once offering to give the money back to the person(s) that raised it for you and sent it to you. Now all of a sudden you are asking for MONEY from Lori instead of your glider back?? Stating you don’t have the money to file a small claims against her, yet the money was sent to you SPECIFICALLY for that?? Yet you call Lori a LIAR, SCAMMER? Again, Pot, meet Kettle.

You may be just wanting to alert the public to Lori, but hey, I am just wanting to alert the public to you. You see, you take money from those who THINK they are sending it for one reason, but you use it for your own good and NOT for the intended purpose. I think that deserves to be out there to the public too don’t you? That you cannot be trusted to send money to and follow through with what you say its for??
A friend messaged me on Fb and let me know gist of it.

Just got to love the little birdies don’t we?? And careful Amber, that same birdie, I mean friend, just might be the one who gave me the info on you already receiving money to file this in court.....

Whatever assistance I received has been worked out privately with the individuals involved. I won't say who, as the person(s) involved wished to remain anonymous.
Never asked who they were, don’t care really. Doesn’t surprise me that people came forward to try to help you out since they THOUGHT you were being screwed over and in the end you screwed them over as well. Shame really, its folks like you that make me never send money straight to a person.
As far as I'm concerned my part in this is done on the forms
Why, because you got called out for being a scammer too??
As you said, judgement will come from a court.
Hmmm, I will be the first to applaud EITHER of you if THIS case winds up in court, who knows, maybe Lori will have an anonymous donor that will be willing to donate the $75 to take YOU to small claims court for defamation of character you have plastered on all the different boards and forums, calling her a liar, scammer, and whatever else you called her.
Also if we're bringing up my private matters.. what about the more public donations Lori received for the rescues she kept to breed?

Not quite sure what you are trying to get at with this one Amber…. Did YOU help her with those rescues (which really were not rescues since she had to pay for them)? Or are you trying to say something about ME helping her out with them by sending her food and hooking her up with some cages from Virgil?? Please do share your meaning behind that. Because as you will learn as you stay around over the years (if you stay around), I do things for the GLIDERS to help THEM, not for the people behind them. I have no regrets for any of the things that I do to try to help better their lives, no matter who they are with. Shoot, I even helped to get that glider back from Hawaii to Ed at Lucky Rescue and everyone knows I do NOT support him (due to his water intro technique), but the lesser of two evils was to get him to Ed instead of being put down. Don’t regret that decision neither.

And yes, I do still want to go to court when possible.

Again, you were already sent the money to do this so there is NO REASON for it NOT to be possible.

(And Amber, this isnt judgment, I am only doing to you, for the people, what you did to Lori, for the people.
As I said in the past, we are all humans, we all have our own issues, so its best not to point a finger at someone as you always have four pointing back at you. You should always try not to do things that you have reasons to hide)
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:20 pm

(Again from facebook)

Peggy Hernandez Brewer Your response along with this posted section is on LGG where it belongs...You know, so nothing gets deleted.
28 minutes ago · Like · 1

Tianna Nelson Screen shot. A girls best friend.
19 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Peggy Hernandez Brewer Copy and Paste works for me too!!
16 minutes ago · Like · 1

Amber Parchym Fine by me, Peggy. :D I can't get on forums right now, as I said.

But I accepted something a total of ONE time and it has been dealt with. I don't owe anyone a dime. Thanks, though.
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Point is being overlooked Amber, you were given money to file a small claims case, you took the money and never used it for said purpose. You dont owe anyone a dime for taking their money and not using it for the intended purpose it was given to you?? Interesting...

Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:41 pm

I just want to go on the record here and say that I do not intend to sue Amber for defamation.
First, it's one of those suits that has to have a $$ damage and it has to be proven that someone didn't buy a joey from me because of something that she said or that I lost a specific amount of money from something that she said. Nearly impossible to prove.
Second, I know Amber's situation and I'm not going to add to that just because I'm mad, hurt, etc. It's not worth that.
Third, and most importantly, I'd still like to settle this. Not because I'm right or Amber's right but because we WERE friends and I did tell her that I'd stand behind her short of her hurting my kids. I might not agree, but I'd stand behind her.
Unfortunately, it's unlikely that we will be able to come to any kind of settlement. I don't hate Amber. I honestly don't dislike Amber. I'm sorry that a barter did this. I'm sorry that things that were said in friendship have been used and twisted by anger and I'm sorry that I have fed into this at all.
I just don't want anyone thinking that the things that Amber has said are causing me to feel vindictive towards her. I don't agree with the things that she has done, but she doesn't agree with things that I've done. We're both right and we're both wrong.
I still stand behind my agreement to replace her glider or send Quark back to her.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Well Lori, sounds like one of you is using a bit of reason and common sense, not to mention a bit of empathy. Good for you.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelic4296 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:05 pm

What is WITH everyone screwing everyone over lately?????????????? Tell me, PLEASE!

I'm going to go back to doing what I love most...being a counselor/therapist for people living and coping (and dying with dignity) with cancer and their families....that's where my peace is, that's where I'm at my best. This drama crap....damn it all to hell.
angelic4296
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:41 am

angelic4296 wrote:I'm going to go back to doing what I love most...being a counselor/therapist for people living and coping (and dying with dignity) with cancer and their families....that's where my peace is, that's where I'm at my best. This drama crap....damn it all to hell.

Blessings go out to people who do what your doing, because there is no way I could! I have a hard enough time counseling my own family in a time of crisis, I couldnt pretend to sympathize to people I don't even know. (Please don't take that the wrong way. I just don't do well with what you have to deal with everyday. I'm one of THOSE people who do not grieve, we just lock it away and have no feelings, so for people like me....well we have to pretend)

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:08 pm

I'm just going to forewarn anyone who sees this that it is going to be a long post. I think, if you go back and look at my posts, that I have been very careful to not sling mud or to attack anyone. If anyone thinks that I have I want to apologize. That is not my operating mode. I have tried to keep this Amber thing in perspective because I know her and I know her situation, but now she has blasted this half truth information all over the web. It is being perpetuated on FB sites by people like Lynn Martel.
I have been told over and over that nothing gets deleted here so this is, perhaps, my best bet for dealing with this without the chance of it being deleted or blocked.
Amber claims that I breed rescues. That is not the case. The first 3 that she is speaking about were a leu, cremino and a mosaic that were given to me. They had lineage and the girl was going through a bad break up and wanted them to go to a good home. I kept them for 3 months and planned to breed them to a male that I had. Unfortunately, the leu fought with everyone. I found out about 2 weeks into having them that the previous owner had not had them together. She had just put them together when she brought them to me. I was then contacted by a woman who had a contract with the girl that I got them from who stated that this girl owed her several thousand dollars on the gliders. After verifying this, I turned the 3 gliders over to her. As far as I know the breeder is breeding them now.
As for the gliders in the "Great Glider Rescue"...I have been dragged around by people for this and I have not ever really defended myself because I felt that the people who know me knew the truth and anyone who truly wanted to know actually took the time to call or email, etc. and find out. I categorized them as rescues because I was getting them out of a house with no electricity, 100 degree+ temps in a home with no ventilation. They were breeders. They were horribly stained, had no decent sleeping quarters and smelled so bad that Kimberly, when bringing them to meet me, was gagging with her head out the window driving on the interstate. So I classified them as a rescue. My mistake. I was quite quickly told by everyone that they were not rescues. I was paying for them and that no one should donate or adopt them. Fine. After being told that they were not rescues I was hounded for information about my vet and the vet bills. That would have been fine and I would have turned that over IF THEY WERE RESCUES or if I was, in fact, getting donations for them as rescues. The basic truth is that out of 21 gliders all but 3 were adopted out. ALL but 2 were given away free. ALL! Ask Bourbon. I gave a leu female to her friend. Ask Kimberly. I paid for the vet bills and I got a grand total of $25 in donations that I offered to send back and was told to use it for whatever rescues I needed it for. I got $300 in adoption fees for the 2 gliders that WERE adopted with a fee. I did not set that fee. I told this person what the breakdown was on what I had to pay to get them out and told her to send what she felt comfortable with. She sent $300. Am I breeding gliders from that purchase? Yes. I have Olson who has lineage that I am breeding. I stated on a post here that he was neutered. I lied. He was scheduled to go get neutered when I said that, but he had some issues with his weight that prevented it from happening right then. Since then he has been put with a pair of girls and is happy, not stained, normal in weight and a great daddy. It can't go both ways...either I rescued them and the community tarred and feathered me and told no one to donate to the rescue or I purchased them with my own money and have the right to breed these lineaged gliders as I see fit. The community can't have it both ways.
As for scamming Amber, that has already been covered and doesn't need to be rehashed. I've admitted that I owe Alden money. I'm not denying that and I'm trying to take care of it.

On to the mug shot that she posted. I was arrested. I was never charged with anything. I purchased tickets to Universal studios on Craig's List and then ended up in the hospital for a week with a massive staph infection. My husband had to take off work while I was in there to take care of the kids so we were unable to go to Universal as planned. I sold the tickets on Craig's List and it turned out that they were no good. Again, I was not charged with anything, never went to trial, helped law enforcement get the guys who were fraudulently charging people's credit cards for tickets and selling them. So make of that what you will but posting a mug shot of someone without even knowing if they were guilty or not is pretty low.
The thing that burns me the most is that this thread was started by Kinue who repeatedly called into question my reputation and my truthfulness. I guess her reputation and truthfulness are beyond reproach. Hmmm...
And Amber...well, since she was called out on the money for the law suit thing she hasn't been around. Well, at least not here. She can post on FB and all but for some reason after posting all the crap about me now she can't post here because of her phone.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wclanton423 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Lynn Martel's B.E.W.A.R.E page is a joke coming from her...just saying.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." ~ Robert Frost
wclanton423
The not so shy Moderator
The not so shy Moderator

Number of posts : 1535
Registration date : 2009-04-12

View user profile http://www.southlandsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Regardless of your situation now or in the past Lori, the beginning of this thread is accurate regardless who posted it. You hid behind a wall when questioned on your fake lineages. You refused to answer questions any breeder would answer willingly if they were being honest and forthcoming. Kinue's worth has nothing to do with what you chose to hide.

Regardless of lineage/rescue/purchase/whatever... you said back in July 2011 that Olson was not healthy enough to be neutered, not only because of a weight issue but because his kidneys and liver were not functioning properly. That alone should have made a decent breeder decide not to breed him. Nonetheless none of my business that was your choice to breed sick gliders. My only question is WHY?

The rest I could care less about. Alden... Blech. Amber... she will have to deal with what is going on.

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:06 pm

What happened to "Olsen"?

OT: Fix your signature Lori, It's broked lol and is driving me bonkers. rofl

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
finnessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top