Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 am

LOL...no. We did not have an agreement because you did not agree on the amount of the shipping to be returned. I'm quite seriously done with this conversation.
If you feel you are right then by all means take it to court. The most that a court will do is make you "whole" and that means returning your property...which I have stated that I am more than willing to do.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:43 am

if he isn't potentially emotionally damaged from being pulled from his mates he'd need testing either way before I could ever have him near mine..

I would like to think you do that any way no matter who you get your gliders from.. hmmmm I wonder if there is such a thing as a psychiatrist for gliders emotionally damaged?? is that for real?

I wonder how many other reasons you can come up with not to take your glider back...

bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:45 am

Also if you'll look at your OWN screen shot I agreed to $1,000 on Quark but you stated in the next email that you were going to talk to Nicole (in reference to wanting $1,200) so you did not agree to the $1,000 until after I said that we had to think it through.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:47 am

So Amber, do what I said all along and take her to court.

I will tell you though, from what I have read, you will be given two options:

1) take the original glider back
2) take a replacement joey

I really do not believe after reading all of that madness you will awarded any money.

You should have left it alone after the initial post where she offers, but you kept on and on.... which lead to an unfulfilled agreement between the two of you.

You have blamed Lori for not posting everything, but it looks like you had left alot out as well.

As I stated before to Nancy, there are three sides to a story, your side, her side and the truth in the middle.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 am

I never said I posted everything. I'd have to share over 30 screen shots if I posted all of our discussions here. I tried to post what was relevant, or at least what I believed to be relevant. (I can definitely dig them all up and upload each and every one if anyone would enjoy digging through them.)

Unfortunately with the mess going on with her lineage I couldn't trust any glider out of her home to be out of whoever she says it would be, so it isn't worth the risk to me, or the value of the glider she got from me, either. Who is going to breed something that has questionable lineage?

Also, I blamed Lori for EDITING text, which she did, not for leaving any of it out.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://kozi.co

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:51 am

And B, Lori did come back with "Fine leave him at the airport" and in all fairness, she did leave that out of her posting and wasnt seen until Amber posted the screen shot.

(not picking at ya B, just pointing out that I did notice that Lori, whether it was intentional or not, left that out of her post)
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:52 am

Srlb wrote:And B, Lori did come back with "Fine leave him at the airport" and in all fairness, she did leave that out of her posting and wasnt seen until Amber posted the screen shot.

(not picking at ya B, just pointing out that I did notice that Lori, whether it was intentional or not, left that out of her post)

She actually edited that part to make it look like she said 'So you would leave him at the airport?' instead.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:52 am

Honestly, knowing that the rescues that were to be neutered were bred, knowing that lineage was altered, I don't blame Amber for not wanting to take back a glider that can't be guaranteed to have been hers. We're not talking gliders that can have identifiable marks or features.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:58 am

OK. This has been beaten to death as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to unfollow this post. I have stated my side and I have no more energy to rehash this issue. Amber and I are not going to come to an agreement on this and perhaps it is better if she just goes through the legal channels.
I'm sorry that this has taken up so much of everyone's time and energy tonight.

***Just saw that other posts were made before this*****
All I did from FB was copy and paste. I'll go back and look at both and see but either way she said she wasn't going to the airport if I shipped the glider. As I said I'm done rehashing this.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:25 am

Peggy I seen that.. what I also seen was Amber saying she was not going to the airport to pick him up, I was very careful as to watch my words as I posted them.. just the fact she said she would no go to the airport to pick him up is what I was referring to.. and that was before Lori flipped off... and that was on both of them..

as I said if it were my glider I would take him back in a minute.. indistinguishable or not.. after all what would she do with Quark that she couldn't do with another Leu?? she couldn't "USE" his lineage.. it would not benefit her none to keep him..

but it would benefit Amber not to get him back, she is putting money over her glider ... that to me makes no sense..
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:09 am

I think ANY of us would say fine ship my glider back to me. One can give all the reasons in the world, but Im sorry you KNOW your glider.

Ness, if even after all this time I said to you, Ness, Im shipping Butch back to you, and you knew I owned lets say five other leus, would you not just 'know' your glider? I bet you would. (just using us as an example Nesser)

So to say it could be any glider? Thats crazy.

So Bourbon, I agree with you. And in all honesty I prolly would have started getting snarky then as well, just as Lori did.

To me, it looks like Amber may had changed her mind and she wanted $$ and she wasnt willing to see things any other way, even though the arrangement in the beginning was not for cash.

Amber, even Lori is now suggesting to take it to court. Maybe that is what you should do, OR, tell her to send you another glider or yours back. Looks like those are going to be your only options.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:31 am

peggy, your not lori.
there are alot of good people in the glider world and than there are the
lori's of the world. cant trust em as far as you can throw them.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:00 pm

nanny wrote: than there are the

But the fact of the matter is this...just because you listen to one side of the story does not mean that is the entire truth. Unfortunately some people are going to be jury and judge after only hearing one side. We have ALOT of prosecuters out there that are more than happy to jump on the badwagon. And to me thats sad. I am so grateful that LGG tries to have both sides so you can find out the truth.

I often tell people to buy or sell from who ever you want just make sure that in the end you know that it was YOUR decision and the only one you have to blame is yourself when things back fire.

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:49 pm

clapclap Sherri
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glidernursery on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Sounds like a little research of the parties involved prior to the transaction could have resulted in avoiding this entire situation. I find it disgusting that the mug shot was posted. To prove what?...that a bad decision was made and you only researched the buyer after the transaction went bad?

Maybe we should just google everyone before we buy/sell to/from anyone.

Go to court and be done with it. LOL
glidernursery
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-17

View user profile http://www.glidernursery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:11 pm

newby-sherri wrote:
nanny wrote: than there are the

But the fact of the matter is this...just because you listen to one side of the story does not mean that is the entire truth. Unfortunately some people are going to be jury and judge after only hearing one side. We have ALOT of prosecuters out there that are more than happy to jump on the badwagon. And to me thats sad. I am so grateful that LGG tries to have both sides so you can find out the truth.

I often tell people to buy or sell from who ever you want just make sure that in the end you know that it was YOUR decision and the only one you have to blame is yourself when things back fire.

I agree, Sherri!

glidernursery wrote:Sounds like a little research of the parties involved prior to the transaction could have resulted in avoiding this entire situation. I find it disgusting that the mug shot was posted. To prove what?...that a bad decision was made and you only researched the buyer after the transaction went bad?

Maybe we should just google everyone before we buy/sell to/from anyone.

Go to court and be done with it. LOL.

Also agree, Shelly, the mugshot was uncalled for. It had nothing to do with what is happening now.

Haven't read everything, just skimmed it, but all I can think of as I'm sitting here is the glider. I know times are hard right now for most and cash would be fantastic, but if this were me, I would want my glider back. :(

I wouldn't care if it would cost me money (wellness check, shipping fees, etc.) if the options were my glider or fight for money that was owed to me, I'd chose my glider.

I love my sweet little gliders and this just makes me so sad.

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!

Have a great day!

TWilson
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer

Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:11 pm

TWilson wrote:I wouldn't care if it would cost me money (wellness check, shipping fees, etc.) if the options were my glider or fight for money that was owed to me, I'd chose my glider.

I love my sweet little gliders and this just makes me so sad.

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Sorry but again, I don't believe I would recognize him.. I haven't seen many leus in my days, to be honest, but I have had a hard time telling the ones I've seen apart. Honestly, I have a hard time with a lot of stuff like this, perhaps it's my memory, perhaps it's me, I don't know. I do know joeys only develop so much of a personality by the time they're weaned.. and the gliders I've gotten as joeys and kept are ten times different from what they were when I met them. I go on personality, not looks, typically.. and I haven't seen him since February, how the hell can I tell him apart from the other rescue leus she's breeding? If you can, by all means! Go for it. --- Not only that.. but why in the would would I trust her to ship ANOTHER glider to me? Look what happened the FIRST time I trusted her to do so. One 'mysteriously' escaped through a man-made hole in a pouch and an air tight carrier. Sorry, I don't know anyone with any amount of common sense who would take that risk again. (Not only that, even if I did recognize him.. Lori could send whatever glider she damn well pleases, I'm not there to point to the right one and take him home. And she's lied to me up until now, why should I begin giving her any level of trust?)

Also, I've accepted that I'm not going to see a dime of that. Lori is one shady individual and has no intention of paying Alden or anyone else. If she did she would've when she had money to spend on mosaics(which she didn't deny) or when she sold joeys. (Or she wouldn't have lied to me about the shipping and tried to use it for someone ELSE's joey. So many things.) - I do plan to go to court, for justice if not anything else, as soon as I am able. But I will not be taking any glider out of her home considering what a mess her 'breeding program' is, sorry, but I don't feel it's worth the risk. I DO love my gliders, but I have NO way to know she is sending MY glider.

I posted this story to get word out to others, not to ask for your judgement on getting my money back. (That's why it's also on TSS and multiple FB pages as well as the initial journal. So it's easily accessible to anyone.) Also, look at all the info I've posted about what she's done, what she's lied about and the proof I've supplied to back it up. Her messed up and sometimes entirely MADE up lineages, the fact that she lied about rescuing gliders so she could keep them and breed them herself for profit(and is STILL doing so, she takes in rescues and if they're colored she pops them into her breeding program, lineage or not!), the fact that she LIED about shipping a glider entirely so she could profit from it(besides her CRAPPY method of shipping which was neither safe nor kind to the animals involved), there are quite a few things there.. And the only thing she came to defend she attempted to defend with FALSE INFORMATION. I think that shows something.

If all I wanted was money in my pocket ASAP, and/or to cause drama, as some suggest, I would've posted this months ago, immediately, EVERYWHERE. I sat on this, almost 5 months now, in hopes of springing it on her in court. Unfortunately circumstances haven't improved and I just can NOT go to court right now. Either way, no matter my reasoning, it won't justify it in your eyes, I've already seen that.

Honestly, I only posted this because I've seen how comfortable she is getting listing/advertising joeys and other things whereas she wasn't advertising much of ANYTHING before and hiding most of that instead(mainly joeys, to hide that she's had any income). I have no doubt she will scam others and just wanted to add my information and evidence to the list of things people can take into consideration before dealing with her. I'm sorry you feel that my information(not JUST about my Quark, as that was a minute point until people directly ASKED for more details) isn't worth helping others until it's proven in a court of law. I think a lot of other Buyer Beware posts would go down if they all had to be verified. Obviously some are, but many aren't.

So, take it as it is, or leave it. Everyone has had a chance to read it. (Or some ignored it, read a few posts and jumped to conclusions.) You saw how far and few between her defense was. She twisted a few things to suit her own need, that's about it. All she could come up with was a falsified log.. and as soon as someone else makes a valid point this thread is no long worth her time. (Not to mention I still haven't seen a screen shot.) But to each their own. I do have my own issues to deal with, I can't lurk here forever. If you have direct questions, need more logs(I have them all, FB AND e-mail) or anything else, I am more than happy to provide it.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by glidernursery on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:47 pm

If there are so many inaccuracies in TPG database, have you provided that information to Priscilla so that it can be cleaned up/fixed? If not, then there is an injustice to many gliders in the future.
glidernursery
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-17

View user profile http://www.glidernursery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:06 pm

sherri,
i would like to point out that i have listened and read both sides long before it was even posted on lgg.

i stated before on here what came from tiny toes (lori) own mouth and since
i am a buyer, it is nice to know who to avoid.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:16 pm

glidernursery wrote:If there are so many inaccuracies in TPG database, have you provided that information to Priscilla so that it can be cleaned up/fixed? If not, then there is an injustice to many gliders in the future.

I have e-mailed Priscilla about a portion of this(but have since found out more) but I am still waiting on a reply back. I also agree, it would be a shame if this is left this way and somehow this messed up lineage becomes common in other gliders. (I know she's already sold a few leus with breeding rights from the rescue pair out of GA.)
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Marie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:47 am

I dont really want to read 14 pages....what is the short short short story?
Jill Marie
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2010-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:51 am

Talking about trust.... Amber why the heck should I believe anything you state as fact.. you pulled me into your garbage twisted half lies and half truths to fit your own agenda. for your own personal issues.. so as far as I am concerned I believe nothing of what you have to say.. you keep throwing up aldens name, so am I to assume you have the LEGAL right to fight aldens battles for her? she has no problem speaking for herself..

you posted this same thing all over.. so if she really wanted to she could take you to court for defamation and with your INTENT to stop her from making the money she owes others, she could also sue you for liable.
she could also sue you for internet stalking.. by your own words..

I was charged years ago.. and here I was tried, convicted and sentenced, and very very few people cared what the LAW had to say about it.

the mug shot proves nothing.. it only proved charges were filed, it does not prove she was GUILTY of anything in the eyes of the LAW..

If I was her, I would be the one pursuing the lawsuits against you, and I wouldn't post what I was doing, I would just do it,

... as for what is wrong with me these days.. maybe just maybe.. we need to really stand back and take a look at what is really right.. are we really a group of guilty till proven innocent as most of this is.. charged and then the people need to come in and PROVE their innocence.. what about laying out the proof from the courts that the people are actually innocent of? you can not PROVE you are innocent, it is up to the accuser to PROVE in the eyes of the law, that they are guilty, not based on the opinions of the few, but on the facts of the law..

Nancy, I believe it is OUR responsibility to check out the people we buy and sell to and from, I have my own share of haters out there. but I have my share of friends as well.. 2 sides.. which to believe? do we really choose to pick and choose which side we listen to? I have friends that answers my questions when I ask them, and they as my friends stand behind me when I make my own decisions, it doesn't mean they agree with them.. stand behind, doesn't mean they support my decisions, just stand behind meaning the support me making my own decision.

I try to teach my grandkids, not to judge others based on another's hatred.. our kids see it regularly in disabilities, the haves and the have nots, we see it in the gay community, we see it in races, we also see it in our political and religious views..we see it when we look through our friends eyes, and not through our own... at what point we we truly start to PRACTICE non bullying tactics.

It really does seem when one doesn't give this forum, the right to be their jury and executioner that they are wrong, guilty as charged.. sometimes we have to stand up and just say, I want to see what the courts have to say. Maybe sometimes, those are the standards we need to set.
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:02 am

I was charged years ago.. and here I was tried, convicted and sentenced, and very very few people cared what the LAW had to say about it.

the mug shot proves nothing.. it only proved charges were filed, it does not prove she was GUILTY of anything in the eyes of the LAW..

If I was her, I would be the one pursuing the lawsuits against you, and I wouldn't post what I was doing, I would just do it,

... as for what is wrong with me these days.. maybe just maybe.. we need to really stand back and take a look at what is really right.. are we really a group of guilty till proven innocent as most of this is.. charged and then the people need to come in and PROVE their innocence.. what about laying out the proof from the courts that the people are actually innocent of? you can not PROVE you are innocent, it is up to the accuser to PROVE in the eyes of the law, that they are guilty, not based on the opinions of the few, but on the facts of the law..

Nancy, I believe it is OUR responsibility to check out the people we buy and sell to and from, I have my own share of haters out there. but I have my share of friends as well.. 2 sides.. which to believe? do we really choose to pick and choose which side we listen to? I have friends that answers my questions when I ask them, and they as my friends stand behind me when I make my own decisions, it doesn't mean they agree with them.. stand behind, doesn't mean they support my decisions, just stand behind meaning the support me making my own decision.

I try to teach my grandkids, not to judge others based on another's hatred.. our kids see it regularly in disabilities, the haves and the have nots, we see it in the gay community, we see it in races, we also see it in our political and religious views..we see it when we look through our friends eyes, and not through our own... at what point we we truly start to PRACTICE non bullying tactics.

It really does seem when one doesn't give this forum, the right to be their jury and executioner that they are wrong, guilty as charged.. sometimes we have to stand up and just say, I want to see what the courts have to say. Maybe sometimes, those are the standards we need to set.

I agree with this completely B. Good Post.

I also agree, Lori has told Amber to take her to court to get it settled (one wouldnt do that if they were guilty would they?) but I would also say that Lori needs to take Amber for defamation of character.

Pure hatred. There is just TOO much of it, and too many like to get involved and make it worse. As a whole, I see it everywhere, we do tend to take one side over the other even if we dont know the whole story.

It shouldnt matter if we like the person or not, we should just want the truth.

There is no secret I dont care for Amber because of the crap she said on GG about me, without knowing me, but just took the word of others. But honestly, it doesnt matter in THIS particular instance because THIS had nothing to do with 'me' so I just want to hear from BOTH sides. And as I have said before, the truth lies somewhere in the middle...

I see they are both in the wrong in different areas. Doesnt make either one a *true monster* to be hated and banished though.

After all, we are ALL human, which mean NONE of us are without fault.

Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 am

Jill Marie, I dont believe this is one that should be 'broken down with a short short version' as that will mean you are only going to hear what that one persons version of it. Again, that would not be fair to either Amber or Lori
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next