Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:42 am

Also, the airline told me they ship all Lisa/Suncoast's gliders out of the exact same desk and Lisa herself told me they have never had one shipping incident.. So why just now, why not before?

Again, not saying there was for sure an incident, but was there a layover in Atlanta? Im telling you, bad things happen at that airport sometimes. And Im not saying that IS what happened, but we really wont know that.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 am

Also, someone else pointed this out.

Why does she keep buying more gliders if she has no way of making consistent payments?
She's gotten more mosaics and other gliders from various people since this 'fiasco' and long after she owed Alden money. I can understand being tight up, I am too, believe me.. But I am not bringing in new gliders, either.

Also - No, I believe the layover was in TX. Not sure why. I'd have to find the shipping receipt though.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://kozi.co

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:48 am

Honestly Amber, because its the Americans Fudged up way....always buying more than one can afford, always being in debt and because people allow you to do so....be it with gliders, cars, credit cards, loans....
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:48 am

No...the law is actually not that if you put it in writing you are bound by it. They actually ENCOURAGE people to try to work things out before they go to court so any offer to settle that was not put into effect cannot be held against the person making the offer or in any way be used to create liability in court.

It was offered after the incident with shipping. I had never even gotten a price on Quark before that.

The computer I have is ancient. Mine blew up in a power surge a couple of months ago. A good portion of the buttons are worn off and I don't see a print screen button. I'll get my husband's tomorrow and do it. It's in the boys' room and they are asleep.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:50 am

Amber, I have NOT bought more gliders since the shipping incident. The last gliders that I bought were in December of last year and they were picked up in February, I believe.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 am

You got mosaic mates(two female gliders) for Quark, while you owed Alden. You got a mosaic male to go in with Quarks girls, from Mel.. (Both of these happened this year, last I checked.) Your TPG list has like tripled in a matter of months, nearly.

Oh also, a friend had a good idea. If you have a digicam with a timestamp you can take a clear shot of your monitor with the log up, that should suffice as a screenshot if it's readable.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:56 am

Your TPG list has like tripled in a matter of months, nearly.

This you really cant go by Amber. If you look up my name it has a bazillion gliders that I own, but I really dont own all of those..... I may have at one point, but some were joeys that went to new homes, some are gliders out of gliders that came from me (have no idea why they are listed under me) and so on...I dont necessarily trust the database these days, too many issues with it as of late.

Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:58 am

Srlb wrote:
Your TPG list has like tripled in a matter of months, nearly.

This you really cant go by Amber. If you look up my name it has a bazillion gliders that I own, but I really dont own all of those..... I may have at one point, but some were joeys that went to new homes, some are gliders out of gliders that came from me (have no idea why they are listed under me) and so on...I dont necessarily trust the database these days, too many issues with it as of late.

True, but I do still know that she got those three mosaics, at least.. and we all know mosaics aren't cheap. At least not typically. =/
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:01 am

They actually ENCOURAGE people to try to work things out before they go to court so any offer to settle that was not put into effect cannot be held against the person making the offer or in any way be used to create liability in court.

Ahh, but if both parties find a compromise they agree upon and make a new agreement on it can then be binding. (I have attorneys in my family also ;-) )

But you are right in a way, because if you had offered that, and she refused and then stated ok, you could pull back on it.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:02 am

Srlb wrote:
They actually ENCOURAGE people to try to work things out before they go to court so any offer to settle that was not put into effect cannot be held against the person making the offer or in any way be used to create liability in court.

Ahh, but if both parties find a compromise they agree upon and make a new agreement on it can then be binding. (I have attorneys in my family also ;-) )

But you are right in a way, because if you had offered that, and she refused and then stated ok, you could pull back on it.

I can get the follow up e-mail, too. I said that was fine and that I am more than patient and would take small payments so long as they were regular, just to get this over and done with. I definitely agreed, but then she went back and said 'I think we should both think about this.'

Oh wait, it's here, lol. Already had it in the main post I made under that link.

Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 am

Ok, see the way it was worded, it was not agreed upon by both of you.

Lori said:

"I'll owe you $875.00" (Not ok I do owe you)

Stated as though she was making sure that was the amount she would owe if the agreement was made.

I can see how you would think she did say it with the way it is worded, but in all honesty, she didnt agree to it, at least not in this screen shot.

But Yes Amber, you did agree that would be fine with you and yes, you were willing to work with her on it.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:12 am

No, she says right in this one that she agrees to this much and even says when she will send the first payment. That is an agreement, isn't it?

Then after that came the others. Mainly where I argued with her as to why she should get any of the shipping refund, that is what that bigger(longer/more e-mails) screenshot was initially to show.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:17 am

Peggy,
This is the entirety of the emails on this subject. I believe and so does my dad that there was never a "meeting of the minds" as far as the total, the payment schedule etc. I did agree to the price but we didn't come to an agreement because of the shipping etc. and I did say that I was going to consult with my dad and then I did make the offer to return Quark.

Quark

Lori Homer tinytoesgliders@gmail.com
Jun 10

to Amber
Amber,
I am still trying to get a handle on a price for Quark. I am seeing leus with lineage go for from $600 to tops $900. I want to be fair and I am trying my best. I will not have any money to start giving you anything until around the end of next week. It will depend on when a deposit for a glider clears through Gopayment. I haven't had any credit on my card yet from United, but I'll let you know as soon as I do. We also have to factor Shiva into this equation. Let me know your thoughts but as soon as the deposit clears I can get you $100. I'll be able to make something monthly after that at the end of each month.

Amber K. P. kozinu@gmail.com
Jun 10

to me
Well I'm pretty sure you've sold them for 1000 or more, and that's with partial lineage.. and considering how clean his lineage is.. Like I said, 1200. We sold a neutered one for 700 which was half price at the time, granted it was a little while ago. If you'd like I can ask Loli's breeder her opinion, too.. But considering how clean his lineage is I wouldn't sell a breeding leu for less than 1000.

Also how do you want to factor in Shiva? I sent you 300, shipping was around 180, right? And he was 175.. So we owed a small amount on him but you never got back to me to let me know how much that was.

Jun 10

to Amber
Not recently I haven't gotten $1,000, but if you want to ask Loli's breeder that works. Also, you didn't send $300. You sent $250 minus shipping of 180.79 and crate, gas etc. of $20 makes it $200 so you've paid $50 towards Shiva. That leaves $125 on him. I'll agree to $1,000 on Quark which leaves me a balance of $875. I'll send you $100 as soon as this deposit clears and you'll get the rest in monthly payments. As for the shipping cost...since you did get Shiva and they are refunding the shipping cost I'll split the refund with you when that comes in.

Jun 10

to me
I'll talk to Nicole, Loli's breeder, and see what she says as she had Quark's parents before me, she'd know what they were selling for. It may take a day or so to get a hold of her, I know she works 50 hours a week or something like that.

And sorry, I thought it was 300. So that's fine on his remaining price.

And as for the shipping.. before you were saying you were going to refund it to me.. as I DID pay the shipping and that was what was being refunded.. so why am I only getting half now when you said before that you'd send it to me? They'd refund it to me if I had paid them directly but as you pay when you drop off I couldn't have, so I sent the amount to you before hand. I do get that I received Shiva but why you would get part of the shipping cost when I was the one who paid for it in the first place doesn't really make sense to me. =/ I am tired and I haven't slept because I've had a migraine so I may be a bit confused, sorry. I understand you keeping the money for the gas to/from the airport and carrier, etc, though.

Amber - http://kozi.co - http://kozinu.com - http://kozigliders.com

Jun 10

to me
She got back to me and said she'd typically ask 1000 now, it was a bit more but recently prices have changed a bit I guess. But considering how clean the lineage is for a breeding leu from those lines that's the price she said.

Jun 10

to Amber
Oh sorry. I thought I said because you still had to have Shiva shipped. I'm out just as much as you in this because I have to pay for Quark and don't have Enigma to sell. I am eating the difference between the $180.79 and the $250 and giving you that as credit on Shiva. You charged me $250 to ship Quark and only paid $190 AND I provided the crate to ship him home in. I'm not quibbling. I think that $1,000 on Quark is fair and with all the amounts figured in I'll owe you $875.

Jun 10

to me
No, it was 200 to ship Quark. I have the receipt still in paypal.

I'm sorry, I just think that if I paid for the shipping it should be refunded to me.. And yes, with shipping Quark, I had to pay a bit extra out of my pocket for gas and tolls even having had the carrier. I also didn't quibble about that.

Jun 10

to Amber
OK. I think that we probably both need to think this through. I'm going to call my dad and talk it through with him tomorrow and make sure what my responsibilities are in this.

Jun 10

to me
I'm sorry.. what do you mean? I can send you the receipt if you like. I too had forgotten what I sent and had to double check. I'm confused on what is complicated exactly. I agree with everything minus the shipping, honestly, as I was the one who paid for it.

Jun 10

to Amber
Well, that's fine. When I get the shipping back I'll send it to you. However, I'll get back to you about the rest. I am really trying to make this work for both of us, but as I told you, money here is the same as everywhere else. I can't come up with what I don't have. I'll email you tomorrow after I talk to my dad and make sure that this is the best way to handle this.
Getting ready to run out for a bit so won't be answering for a while.

Jun 10

to me
Well, I already said the 1000 was fine and I told you I'm patient, I do NOT need it now, payments are fine for me, whatever works. I too understand, we're living off one income right now so I know how things can be when they're tight. I went in to have them fix my phone and ended up having the account suspended for now as we just can't afford 200 a month for cell phones, so believe me, I understand. That's why even the 100 a month would help us out, I'm not trying to get it at all at once by any means.

Jun 12

to Amber
I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do about it. Definitely need emails rather than FB. I don't check it enough to be reliable.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Amber K. P. <kozinu@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey, just wondering when I can expect to hear from you.. I am assuming you prefer e-mails now versus FB since you didn't reply to me on FB?

Jun 16

to me
Is it at all possible to get an update or something? I just feel kind of clueless waiting without having any idea what is going on. =/

Jun 20

to Amber
Sorry...been in the hospital. I just emailed the girl at United since we still haven't gotten the refund. At the moment I am completely broke. I not able to make any kind of commitment to any set payment right now because I just don't have the money right now.

Jun 20

to me
I'm sorry you've been in the hospital. ): Please let me know what she says, I can call if need be. Did they give you any sort of time frame for the refund?

I understand being broke, I am too, but you can still anticipate joey payments with how many females you have, I'd have to imagine? I mean, I can understand things being tight, even for small payments.. but even with the small one-sided income we have we still have an idea of what we're getting and when we're getting it at least. I know joeys are a bit less reliable with not knowing exact dates or colors but we can typically count on a bit of money no matter the color based on when we know they're IP. Please let me know within the next week if we can iron out some kind of plan. Money is tight all around, but I'd like to figure something out so I'm not just hanging her waiting to hear something and knowing nothing. Again, even SMALLER payments are fine for now, just so we have something arranged and agreed to, I think that is better than nothing at all at this point.

Jun 21

to Amber
I just got an email back from Jocelyn with the refund dept. She said that the refund can take 4-6 weeks to credit and it's been 2 since she issued it. So I'll let you know when it comes in.

Jun 21

to me
Thanks for letting me know but that doesn't respond to most of the e-mail I just sent..

Jun 26

to me
Hey, am I going to get a reply to the rest of my e-mail?

Jun 28

to me
Are you getting any of my emails? :o

Jun 29

to Amber
Been in and out of the hospital. Not been on the computer much. Trying to catch up with the emails etc. I'm beyond broke right now. I can't commit to any kind of payment schedule. I can still offer you a Nyota joey as she has 1 in pouch due out any day. But to make a commitment to make payments that I didn't expect to make with the huge medical bills that I have right now just can't be done. If you are able to take the payments when they come without being on a set schedule right now I can do it but otherwise I just can't.

Jul 4

to me
I am curious to see if she has a joey OOP now as a month ago you told me she didn't have any IP.. Did you not notice back then, or? =/

I'm sorry, but I can't agree to a payment plan where I may get one small payment and then another 6 months later, who knows. I'd at least like some sort of set agreement, so I can know what to expect as I'm typically just kept waiting for the longest time otherwise.

Jul 8

to me
Hello? Have you found anything out? Does she have a joey IP, does she not? Did you miss it a month ago? I'm confused as to what's going on, exactly.

Jul 8

to Amber
She does and I'm not sure if I missed it or if it was just too early 6 weeks ago when I said that.

Jul 8

to me
Four and a half weeks after you told me she has none on the way you said one is due out any day.. So is it not OOP yet, then? Because yes, it's closer to 6 weeks, but it's been something like 9 days since you first told me she has one due, June 29th.

Jul 8

to Amber
Look, Amber, I'm not trying to split hairs with you. I have been in and out of the hospital. When I told you that she didn't have any on May 29th I didn't think she did. Obviously between hospital stays I missed it. This morning he was hanging out. Still attached. However, she held Enigma forever so I don't know. I haven't been on top of it because I've been sick. He looks to be a plat mo, but I haven't seen his head yet and it's hard to tell for sure this young anyway.

Jul 12

to me
I'm not trying to 'split hairs' either but when things don't add up it usually leads to questions, at the very least. Are they being well taken care of if you're barely home at all? I know I typically notice joeys being IP within a week of it happening, but at a month away it's usually pretty obvious if they're out at all.

Also, any word on the refund? I'll call them if need be. Who were you speaking with? It's been quite some time now since it was filed. At least four weeks.

Jul 12

to Amber
It's not a matter of it not adding up. She hides her pregnancies well. She only has one and doesn't show as much/as early as my other ones. Plus the week after I said she didn't have a joey I was in the hospital and a week after that I was pretty much in bed. So, no, I didn't see it. She has been stuffing him back in so I don't even know if he's oop yet. I only saw him the one day with his butt hanging out.
You don't have to worry about them being taken care of. My husband is very able and so is Caleb.

Jul 12

to me
That's good at least. I only asked because I thought I remembered from when I was there your hubby wasn't involved much and the kids only helped when supervised.

What about the refund?

Jul 13

to Amber
I understand your confusion. It's been, what, a year since you've been here?

Jul 13

to me
More like 7 months, actually. Not even a year.. And you tell me you're not on FB, but it says you're active/playing games and only says the message is SEEN when it's clicked. You say you're not ignoring my e-mails but I BLATANTLY asked about the refund in the FIRST e-mail and you ignored that but replied almost instantly, I send another e-mail right away and get no reply. It seems like you pick and choose what you reply to no matter where I send, like it took me forever to get the OOP date for Shiva.

Jul 13

to Amber
Ummm...again, not splitting hairs but we went to GA the last Saturday of July last year and you had been to my house before that. I also don't know what the deal is with FB, but I did NOT click on your chat box until this morning. When I woke up FB was open (because I HAD been playing a game right before I went to bed and I had been chatting with Luuluu (Lisa) before that) and I read your messages and replied.
"I send another e-mail right away and get no reply" I'm sorry but I don't sit in front of my computer 24/7. I answered and I left the computer. I answered as soon as I saw it.
I called United and they said, "The refund has been processed". That's all they can tell me. Maybe you'll have more luck. However, I spent over an hour on hold.
I'm leaving the house for a couple of Dr. appointments and won't be home most of the rest of the day (just letting you know because I will not be checking my email). However, I'm not going to make any more excuses for when I answer your emails. I'm dealing with a lot with my health and checking emails is not on my priority list. I WILL check them regularly and will answer as timely as I can. That does not necessarily mean as soon as you write or even the same day.

Jul 13

to me
I didn't realize that the only time I'd met you or been over was when we went to Georgia, my bad. (Just because we went to GA then doesn't mean I never visited you after...? I was over quite a few times. Enough to see several sets of rescues you're now breeding, anyhow.)

Also, you didn't even mention why you ignored my question the first time.. If you hadn't I never would've messaged on FB OR sent another e-mail. I'm not asking you to sit here 24/7, I'm asking you to read and reply to an e-mail, not just reply to a portion of it.

I'm sorry if I come off as cross but I am. I'm getting no sort of payment agreement. (You should've had the payment on hold for the glider until my half of the trade had made it, that's what a typical breeder would do. Just in case he was rejected, passed, whatever the case.) What so ever.. besides 'whatever whenever' which doesn't cut it. I can't wait years. Also, you don't respond to half the stuff I ask in my e-mails, and then accuse me of expecting you to be here constantly or whatever else, which is annoying too. So I'm kind of at my wit's end with being patient here.

Jul 13

to Amber
I love how you rearrange reality to what works for you. You were at my house 1 time. It was WAY before the GA trip when I went out of my way to go pick up a cage for you, pay for it out of my pocket and keep it for several weeks until you could get the money AND transportation to come get it. It was also before I drove over an hour to go pick up the double stack cage, pay for it and bring it to you.
I picked you up from Dave's mom's house for the GA trip. I have never bred rescues. I have had rescues who were already pregnant but I have never bred rescues. If you are talking about the 3 that I had just gotten (the mo, leu and the cremino) then you are mistaken. I didn't pay for them but they had lineage and were not rescues.
Thinking that someone should have put the money aside does not make sense. An agreement for barter is just that...a barter.
I was not in an agreement to buy Quark. If I was I would have put a deposit on him and signed a contract.
As for not answering every part of your email...I had told you that I would let you know when I got it and that they said 4-6 weeks. I'm sorry that you feel that I owe you the same answer every time you ask. I will let you know a soon as it comes.
I'm done explaining myself to you. I was willing to discuss cash payments for Quark because we were friends. However, it's not an option now. I don't have it. You can either have Quark back, I'll pay for shipping, give you the refund and Shiva is yours. Or I'll send you this or the next male Joey from Nyota, pay shipping and give you the refund when it comes and Shiva is yours. You pick.
Let me know as soon as you can. It's one or the other or sue me.

Jul 13

to Amber
I love how you rearrange reality to what works for you. You were at my house 1 time. It was WAY before the GA trip when I went out of my way to go pick up a cage for you, pay for it out of my pocket and keep it for several weeks until you could get the money AND transportation to come get it. It was also before I drove over an hour to go pick up the double stack cage, pay for it and bring it to you.
I picked you up from Dave's mom's house for the GA trip. I have never bred rescues. I have had rescues who were already pregnant but I have never bred rescues. If you are talking about the 3 that I had just gotten (the mo, leu and the cremino) then you are mistaken. I didn't pay for them but they had lineage and were not rescues.
Thinking that someone should have put the money aside does not make sense. An agreement for barter is just that...barter. If I had agreed to buy Quark I would have put down a deposit and signed a contract.
I had entertained the idea of making cash payments to you because we were friends. However, that is not an option now. I don't have it and it was not our agreement. I'm offering you 2 choices.
1. I'll send Quark back, pay his shipping there, give you the shipping refund when it comes and Shiva is yours.
Or
2. I'll send you this or the next male that Nyota has, pay for shipping, give you the refund when it comes and Shiva is yours.
Those are the 2 options. Let me know which one you want asap.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:22 am

You did agree. I posted the screen shot..

Also.. you're going to pay for shipping AND give me the refund when it comes? I thought you said there was no refund? At least you said earlier in this thread that you told me directly that there was no refund. But your last e-mail right here says you will pay for shipping and give me a refund. So I'm confused on that, too.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 am

I see the mention of previously selling leu's for $1200, then what appears to be an agreement of $1000. Is there an email conversation of the breakdown that resulted in the end $1000?

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:24 am

but in a court of Law if Lori said she didn't have the cash money, chances are they would tell her to return Quark, but it seems that Amber doesn't want Quark, under any condition.. that concerns me, but not my horse to ride.. she said she would NOT go to the airport to pick him up, .. now would she really be so heartless to leave her glider at the airport? suing her and taking her to court would generally ensure that her glider is returned to her.. and Amber leave alden out of this, they have their own issues to tend to this is between you and her..

I was appalled myself when I read you wouldn't go to the airport to pick up Quark or that under no conditions did you want him back.. that would be the first thing I would want back especially if she is as awful as you have stated she is.

seems to me this would be settled very quickly with a put that glider on a plane and send him back to me..
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:25 am

I already answered everything you just touched on, she falsified that log. But thanks for reading the posts after it before responding.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:27 am

finnessa wrote:I see the mention of previously selling leu's for $1200, then what appears to be an agreement of $1000. Is there an email conversation of the breakdown that resulted in the end $1000?

Here are the e-mails leading up to the price agreement and promise of payment;

Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:31 am

I just posted every one of those Amber. The WHOLE string of emails. I did agree, but we were still not settled on the final price because of the shipping=no meeting of the mind=no agreement.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:33 am

TinyToes wrote:I just posted every one of those Amber. The WHOLE string of emails. I did agree, but we were still not settled on the final price because of the shipping=no meeting of the mind=no agreement.
You're grasping at straws now.. If we hadn't agreed you wouldn't have already promised me a payment.. If I wasn't sure about agreeing to a payment plan with someone I wouldn't be telling them I would be sending them any money, but I guess that might just be me.

And I know you 'copied/pasted' it. I was linking directly what Ness asked for so she could find it more easily than scrolling through the pasted mess of text.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:34 am

And I DID offer to pay shipping to send Quark or one of Nyota's joeys AND give you the shipping refund when it came. You said no. So that offer was off the table. In the interim United decided that they were not going to refund the shipping and only give the shipping credit. So, again...no meeting of the minds.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:36 am

TinyToes wrote:And I DID offer to pay shipping to send Quark or one of Nyota's joeys AND give you the shipping refund when it came. You said no. So that offer was off the table. In the interim United decided that they were not going to refund the shipping and only give the shipping credit. So, again...no meeting of the minds.
That is because shipping went so well the first time, why the hell would I want to go through that again? I was up for days, on the phone with the airline for WEEKS. Not worth the risk. I have not shipped to or from myself since and likely won't again. Also, you could send me ANY glider, there is no way to prove it's him.. BESIDES the fact that he's been flip flopped between however many gliders now, if he isn't potentially emotionally damaged from being pulled from his mates he'd need testing either way before I could ever have him near mine.. but again, it might not even be HIM. All I have to go on is your WORD. The same word that said you'd pay me. So sorry, no, I won't take that risk.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:37 am

These are YOUR words, Amber. YOU said that you did not agree to that payment plan.
"I'm sorry, but I can't agree to a payment plan where I may get one small payment and then another 6 months later, who knows. I'd at least like some sort of set agreement, so I can know what to expect as I'm typically just kept waiting for the longest time otherwise."
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:38 am

That's your choice, Amber. You have been offered a remedy.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:38 am

TinyToes wrote:These are YOUR words, Amber. YOU said that you did not agree to that payment plan.
"I'm sorry, but I can't agree to a payment plan where I may get one small payment and then another 6 months later, who knows. I'd at least like some sort of set agreement, so I can know what to expect as I'm typically just kept waiting for the longest time otherwise."

You're right, I agreed to this.

" I'll agree to $1,000 on Quark which leaves me a balance of $875. I'll send you $100 as soon as this deposit clears and you'll get the rest in monthly payments. "

Then later you told me I may or may not ever get a payment and could never tell me if/when or agree to any sort of schedule at ALL, even of smaller amounts.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next