Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Post by wclanton423 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 pm

That would be the logical thing to happen but a lot of breeders will let higher dollar gliders go home on payment plans or some sort of trade and sadly someone doesn't hold up their end of the agreement.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." ~ Robert Frost
wclanton423
The not so shy Moderator
The not so shy Moderator

Number of posts : 1535
Registration date : 2009-04-12

View user profile http://www.southlandsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Yep Tara, I totally agree. A few of us were talking about that very thing at the OGG last weekend.

I have only allowed a couple of my gliders to go to their new homes prior to being paid off. These people I trust completely, but you know, I knew something might happen and I already had it in my head if they didnt finish paying, I would be ok with that.

Someone else said they make sure they have what they feel is a 'good amount' before allowing a glider to go home that way if they dont get the rest of the money, they know they have to eat it.

I have always said make sure your glider is paid in full prior to sending them off. Especially if it is to someone you have never met in person.

These kinds of things have ruined a lot of faith in people throughout the glider community, and has even ruined friendships. Sad really. But that is what happens when folks choose to only adopt to others in the 'community' and dont want to look outside of it, because after all, those people couldnt possibly know about gliders right?? I bet they wouldnt scam ya though.

Like I said to Amber on the Facebook thread:

I dont care WHO it is, you are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty....BY A COURT OF LAW. Period. You are not the judge and the jury, sorry. You are NOT a victim. You KNEW what was said about her, you admitted that, and yet you still chose to go against what others were saying. You have no court documentation to show you are a 'victim' nor do any of the others.
Yes, she was arrested in the past, no charges were ever filed on her from my understanding. She served no jail time and were the charges not dropped??
Is it possible she has a good lawyer (her father)? Of course it is. However, if these types of charges keep getting brought up against her time and time again, the judge will see this and take action and charge her for something. Again, small claims court is $75 Well worth it if you ask me.

After her remark (which I believe was snarky since I mentioned taking Lori to court previously)
Amber Parchym Thanks for the suggestion, Peggy. I hadn't previously considered it.

My reply
Considering it and doing it to be able to say HERE IT IS....PROOF, she has been CHARGED are two different things.
One is whining, the other is taking care of business.

Her response:
I'll let you know what happens as soon as I receive a check in the mail. :) - Or hear back on one of the jobs I recently applied for.

My Response:
Amber, I do hope you are being serious and you DO file charges. Seriously, they ONLY way we are going to be able to make a difference is to show these people we will NOT take the B.S. anymore. When someone tries to do nice, we should not be kicked for it. By anyone. So if you do file charges, I for one will stand behind you and support you in your decision. I'm just not one anymore that will just say "oh so and so said your guilty so it must be true" anymore. Some good people went down for things like that, that did not deserve it. Ya know?
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 pm

bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Laurie, I shared My JagerMeister the last time we met and I didn't even get any... just saying...
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:58 pm

oh no w o w Laurie....whatcah gotta say about THAT one??? Where was I?? Nobody offered me any..... crying laugh
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Lori, since you're once again for what the 4th maybe 5th time today sitting here on LGG reading, would you please come and speak for yourself.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Ness, you and a few others will probably not like what I am about to say, but honestly, if I were Lori, I wouldnt come in here. People already have her guilty as charged so lets be honest, no matter WHAT she says it is going to be twisted and turned against her.

If only we all had it out for Kinue as much as it is against Lori.... Lori has dealings with TWO people....one of them is not even a member here on LGG and she(Lori) never took anything that belonged to us....

Kinue on the other hand DID steal from ALL of us, yet we are lying low on that.

I personally think Lori shouldnt really be 'under fire' until court proceedings are done and a court of law announces her guilty if that is how they find her.

I dont have a dog in this race, but really, I just dont blame her at all.
As for her coming to read while people are posting about her, its like a bad car wreck, you really dont want to know, but you just cant help but look anyway....
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Who has already done that Peggy? All I see in the last 2 pages is negativity toward Amber for posting. LGG is about the truth and both sides. Without having both sides of the story and the 2nd party lurking about online it makes her look guilty no matter how you want to twist it. If she came in with an informed truthful post about what happened there would be nothing to tear down.

Alden isn't a member here by choice. She chose to get herself banned, that is no one's fault but her own nor does Lori even have to come in and defend herself against whatever is going on with Alden. I for one don't wanna hear chit about Alden. She isn't here, she won't be coming here and I don't want to hear 3rd party relay from the birds.

Kinue is a whole different story and is comparing apples to oranges. It's unfair to even mention her in this because it wasn't/isn't anyone's call to do anything against her. I have never seen anyone come to her defense or even try to keep her from sinking in what she has caused. She can't be excused from her actions. Lori can! She can come explain herself and let both sides be seen. It's quite simple.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:42 pm

funny, but i remember different people coming on here telling their stories, with no court papers, the other side was invitied to tell their side. glider owners were glad to be warned.

now it is a new game that is being played, doubt the victim and let the scammer continue.

i guess it depends on who tells the story, doesnt matter that scamming is going on, now we need court documents?

what ever.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Nancy, what the flip are you talking about?? I chuckle at you sometimes with your comments. Honestly, I do. :-)

Nobody is saying she shouldnt have posted. Not even I. What I AM saying is people IN GENERAL should not have to be proven innocent, they should have to be proven GUILTY...

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

You have not heard me say Lori was innocent at all, just as you have not heard me say she is guilty. It isnt my fight so I really dont care. But at some point, if we REALLY want the truth out there, and it comes to something like this, it SHOULD be handled in a court of law to show who is right and who is wrong, just as Roya did.

We are not the judge or the jury and lets face it, there are always THREE sides to a story, her side, his side and the truth somewhere in the middle.

Just my opinion and nobody has to agree with it, but no more will I hang someone just on someone elses words.

Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 pm

An FYI on the database and all the different names for Lori. (different accts)

Anyone can add anyone on the database. Take Peggy for instance.

If someone doesn't know her last name but know her screen name they can add her as SRLB when entering their new joey they got from her. Then say someone else enters critterlove and yet again someone enters Peggy Brewer and then someone else enters Peggy Hernandez Brewer. There ya go, now she has 4 accounts and she didn't enter a single one of them herself.

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:10 pm

dont really care abt. the database deal.

i read tiny toes post and from her own words, told alden she wasnt getting any of the money, because she felt because it was from a different pair and not aldens she didnt need to make a payment, and there was no special deal in the contract.

all this business with kozi was also hashed out at the same time, tiny toes, lori, got caught in her lies with this deal also.

i dont need court papers to prove somebody is an outright liar/theif and scammer, when i hear it from the horses mouth myself.

i said it before and i will say it again, if it was somebody else giving a heads up, i believe everybody would be up in arms.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:35 pm

I had told several people that I was not going to post an answer to Amber's post, but I guess that I am. I had originally asked Amber about Quark when she still lived in FL. However, he was not going to be ready to go home before she moved back to WI and we never had an agreement for his purchase. Then the glider that I purchased from her (Nyota) had a joey that Amber wanted and we made an agreement for barter of those 2 gliders. When that glider went missing during shippment we were left without a clear solution. Here are the discussions that we had. There are also emails and these are NOT the entire FB chat but I'd crash the server trying to post all of that. I am not bashing Amber. I have offered to return the glider that she sent as her part of the barter, I have offered to send her another joey from those parents and I have offered to do BOTH. Unfortunately, she said that she'd leave the glider at the airport. She has asked to have the shipping refunded. The airline did not refund the shipping. They told us that they would ship another glider from me to her so that I could replace the lost glider. However, Amber does not want another glider now...she just wants the money. I cannot do that.
You can make whatever you want to out of this.

May 29
10:47am
Lori Hoffman Homer
Are you around?

11:20am
Lori Hoffman Homer
Well, apparently they don't care about trying to find him. They just told me to file a claim.
I need to send you a contract that will show the "purchase price" for him so I have proof of what he's worth.
I don't know that it will make a difference and it sounded like all that they would do is refund the shipping price.

1:58pm
Lori Hoffman Homer
What do you want to do about this?

3:11pm
Amber Parchym
I don't know honestly, I have never had this problem before.. and the people here still don't pick up/haven't called me back..
Sorry, I slept in, wasn't feeling so well late last night.

3:51pm
Amber Parchym
Sorry, I am just.. shocked, out of it.. Have you given it any thought, any options on the table?

4:34pm
Lori Hoffman Homer
No I have no ideas. The only thing that I can even do is give you Nyota's next joey. But she isn't even pregnant again so it would be a while.

4:37pm
Amber Parchym
I honestly don't even think I want another breeding pair after going through this, it really makes me want to take a break from gliders as a whole, just with the risk involved, but I don't ship overly often at least.. I am thinking I may sell a pair or something just to cut down and take a bit of a break.. I've been nervous/stressed/anxious since this happened and I just don't know.. ): I don't want to go through that again.. -.-

4:42pm
Lori Hoffman Homer
So what do you propose?

4:46pm
Amber Parchym
I don't know.. As much as I would love one of Nyota's babies, I have seriously been considering just quitting entirely over the past few days, the stress is really getting to me.. (school, needing to find a new place, etc is not helping on top of that, though), but I love my little ones too much, so I think I just need to cut back for a while.. Is it possible to just go with what we were originally going to do before we talked about the trade?

4:48pm
Lori Hoffman Homer
What did we talk about before the trade? I don't have any cash right now. I'm completely tapped out because of all my medical bills.

4:48pm
Amber Parchym
You were asking about purchasing him before we realized Nyota had a joey oop. =/

4:50pm
Lori Hoffman Homer
I know but that's not possible now. The only thing I could do is send Quark back to you. I don't know what else I can do.

4:51pm
Amber Parchym
Well that wouldn't be good considering he is already in with his cagemates, isn't he? Is it possible if it doesn't happen NOW? I am not saying it needs to be this second.. but I just can't deal with another glider at the point..

4:57pm
Lori Hoffman Homer
Well, obviously I don't want to separate him from his cagemates, but I don't have another answer. Like I said, I am broke at the moment. We have spent over $3,000 on my medical bills and that's with insurance

4:59pm
Amber Parchym
Well perhaps some money from joey sales over time or something? I honestly don't know.. I really don'y want to go through the stress of shipping another glider right now and I do not want to split Quark from his cagemates OR risk shipping him at this point..

5:02pm
Lori Hoffman Homer
I don't know. I'll have to talk it over with Robbie. I don't have anything for sale for a while.

5:04pm
Amber Parchym
I mean, I am patient.. but I just don't know what else to do, I really don't want to go through shipping again or want more breeding gliders at the moment.. and though I might be able to try to resell him I do not want to split Quark from his girls when he's been with them months now....

5:06pm
Lori Hoffman Homer
What do you want for him? I can't make a commitment right this second. I'll have to figure out finances. I wasn't expecting to have these medical bills

5:08pm
Amber Parchym
I know, I understand entirely, we've dealt with so many car issues and had to spend so much I know how it is.. I really don't know, just let me know what you value your leus at I guess. I think the last time we sold a leu it was around 1200 since they're more common now.. But if you have a different pricing thing/scale/whatever perhaps we can work something out. =/

5:09pm
Lori Hoffman Homer
OK. Let me think this whole thing over. We'll get it straightened out

About a week later when I had gotten several emails from people saying that she had been posting about me and saying that I hadn't even shipped the glider.

Lori Hoffman Homer
You did suggest it by implying that the airline didn't check it so I could have shipped cocaine. You didn't correct anyone and let them continue to believe it instead.
You don't have to do anything. It's what I guess I should expect from you

11:25am
Amber Parchym
I said ANYONE could have shipped that, and they said that themselves... and it's TRUE.. so you want me to LIE and say the airline checked, or what?

11:25am
Lori Hoffman Homer
No of course not. I just expected you to stick up for a friend that has never done you wrong.
I'll use the shipping voucher and send Quark back

11:26am
Amber Parchym
I won't take him.

Lori Hoffman Homer
I'll let you know as soon as I can get the shipping scheduled

Amber Parchym
A: he's been with mates, B: he's older now and I won't be able to resell him.. there is no point.
I won't go to the airport.

Lori Hoffman Homer
You'd leave him at the airport?

Amber Parchym
Yes as I'm not agreeing to it.
The agreement was for a trade, initially a purchase.
So you're going back on it entirely, yes?

11:27am
Lori Hoffman Homer
I never agreed to purchase

Amber Parchym
You wanted to and said you would before we agreed to a trade.

Lori Hoffman Homer
I'm making you whole by refunding you the glider

Amber Parchym
That was the INITIAL dicsussion, THEN you had a joey OOP.

Lori Hoffman Homer
I never said I'd buy him

Amber Parchym
Alright, if you're going to do that I AM going to post.

I have not communicated with Amber more than a couple of times since she said that she would leave the glider at the airport. I am still willing to send him back. He is in with a neutered male because I did not want him to breed with my females when he does not belong to me.
As Alden has been brought up in this thread I will say that I do owe Alden money and I have never said that I didn't. I understand her being angry with me. However, as I have said to her, my priority is to keep the power on and food on the table for my kids at the moment. She will get paid. I'm saying this here because I know that all of you will copy and paste or screenshot this and make sure to use it later if I don't.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:01 am

tiny toes,
there is a picture of the pouch that you shipped one of the gliders in to kozi (the missing glider) and the hole in that pouch was not made by a glider but a human. which says one of two things: you purposely sent this pouch to look like a glider escaped and never sent the glider in the first place.
number 2, nobody in their right mind that loves gliders is going to ship a joey in a pouch with that size of a hole. kozi has the pictures of the container/pouch.

i will let kozi know you responded, to bad alden couldnt come in.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:16 am

I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't edit our conversations.

Here if the DIRECT screen shot from FB. I still have the conv logged. If there is someone I can trust I can LET them log in and see for themselves, it's not edited.

I will reply to more when I can. I've had a terrible migraine for days now and this BS isn't helping it unfortunately.

I also have direct logs that I can screen shot of her comments of the shipping, but I already had them copied and pasted so I will grab those, too.

On June 6, 2012 7:47:37 AM PDT, Lori Hoffman Homer wrote:

Instead of a credit for future shipping
On June 6, 2012 7:47:58 AM PDT, Lori Hoffman Homer wrote:

That they are refunding the shipping amount
On June 6, 2012 7:48:58 AM PDT, Lori Hoffman Homer wrote:

That you'll get the shipping amount back
On June 6, 2012 7:49:50 AM PDT, Lori Hoffman Homer wrote:

That's all that the airline is going to do

On June 6, 2012 8:05:36 AM PDT, Lori Hoffman Homer wrote:

They are refunding the shipping price and giving me a free shipping to replace your glider

She never told me United wasn't issuing a refund, only that she was waiting on them. I later called them to verify and they told me they had issued her a credit, not a refund, and that she had just attempted to use it to ship to someone else in Georgia but they told her it had to be used to ship directly to me, no one else. I haven't heard a PEEP from her about shipping besides e-mails saying 'you will get it when I get it from them'. So that's a bunch of BS too, unfortunately.

Also, with the mess that happened the first time she shipped.. why would I risk it again? Sounds moronic to me. Not only that but there is no REAL genetic testing, she could send me any old rescue leu(she has quite a few breeding leus at the moment) and call it Quark. No thanks, not taking that risk.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://kozi.co

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:17 am

Amber, I dont remember if I seen this before or not, but when you opened the crate and realized there was only one glider in there, was that at the airport when you picked them up in front of the workers or did you wait until you got home?

Lori, on one of the things Amber posted it states that you had agreed on paying $875.00 for Quark, but in your post above I see where you say you had to speak to your husband about saying you will pay anything. What did you and him ever come up with?

It seems like part of the story is missing from either one or both of you.

Amber do you have the email, text or whatever showing where Lori said she would pay this amount??
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:19 am

Srlb wrote:Amber, I dont remember if I seen this before or not, but when you opened the crate and realized there was only one glider in there, was that at the airport when you picked them up in front of the workers or did you wait until you got home?

Lori, on one of the things Amber posted it states that you had agreed on paying $875.00 for Quark, but in your post above I see where you say you had to speak to your husband about saying you will pay anything. What did you and him ever come up with?

It seems like part of the story is missing from either one or both of you.

Amber do you have the email, text or whatever showing where Lori said she would pay this amount??

I do it's in that link I posted. I can grab the screenshot for you.

Here you go. I still have the original e-mail from her, again, which is still in my account, this isn't edited.

Here is the full size, the one I attached shrunk a bit when I used tinypic to host it.

And I opened it at the airline, the guy at the counter who got the carrier for us checked himself and agreed there was only one and no way one could get out of the carrier, it was still zip tied/secure when he handed it to us. He made a note/report in the system immediately before I even left saying an animal was missing from a shipment.

Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:29 am

Both happened, Peggy. When I was trying to salvage a friendship I said that I would pay for him. Then I got the email from United that had her saying that she didn't think that I shipped the glider and emails etc. from at least 4 people with copies of what she was saying in chats. That's where it says I expected her to stand up for a friend and told her I'd send the glider back. It was also after I had contacted an attorney (yes my dad's an attorney) and was told that since it was a barter to keep it a barter since I really had no way of making consistent payments and we'd be right back to this.
If someone can tell me how to take a screen shot I'll be glad to do that of the face book chat. I simply copied and pasted it.
I'm going to bed, but when I find time this weekend I'll find the emails from United that I sent Amber telling her that I couldn't use the credit for anything other than to ship her another glider. I did try to use it to ship a glider to GA. If I had been able to use it I would have been able to refund Amber the shipping fee. Unfortunately they say that they only extended the courtesy for me to be able to replace Amber's glider. Which I am still willing to do.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:31 am

There is a print screen button, you hit that and then paste it into paint or some other program and save it. It isn't that hard. Unless FB edited our conv after the fact you edited the text.
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:32 am

OK...there is a "print screen" button where?
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:32 am

Thank you Amber.

Well Lori, now its your turn. Amber has posted the shots right from you stating you will pay $875.00 on Quark. I have to believe this was the agreement AFTER the airport fiasco as you wrote this after the airline was refunding your shipping.

As for a glider escaping out of that crate, I know there was mesh on the door, but Amber was there any way a glider could have squeezed out the door around the mesh?

I am NOT a seamstress by any means but I also have to agree, it does look like a seam ripper is what made that hole in the pouch. I have chewers here and the holes they make never look like that one.

Would it be possible, and Im just throwing this out there for food for thought, that someone at the airline decided they wanted a glider, opened the crate, took one, ripped a hole in the pouch and put cable ties back on it? I know they have the cable ties at the airport because that is where I always get mine when shipping a glider out. Especially if there was a layover in Atlanta...(bad things happen in Atlanta airport)

May I also suggest if folks are going to ship to place their babies inside a critter keeper first, tape it shut and then place the critter keeper inside the crate and surround it with newspaper to prevent movement.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:34 am

TinyToes wrote:OK...there is a "print screen" button where?
On your keyboard? 'PrtScn'. Otherwise try googling it, it isn't terribly hard to take a screenshot.

No, I actually took my most petite glider, Kieran, who is about 90 grams and let her try for a couple moments. She(Lori) secured the mesh on the front really well, she pulled at that but got nowhere, nothing big enough to even get her head into. Kieran tried to get out the gap at the top too but didn't have the strength or leverage to open it or force her way out.

Also, the airline told me they ship all Lisa/Suncoast's gliders out of the exact same desk and Lisa herself told me they have never had one shipping incident.. So why just now, why not before?
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:36 am

The print screen is on the keyboard. Mine is up next to the F keys, but sometimes it is in between the letters and the numbers.

On mine I have to hit control and print screen at the same time, then open paint and right click and hit paste, then save as
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:39 am

Also, your father should have told you, him being an attorney, that if you stated it IN WRITING that you would indeed pay her cash for him that would hold up in a court of law, even though it started off as a barter agreement.
You had stated that you paying for the glider was never your agreement, but it sounds like at one point it was.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:39 am

n your keyboard? 'PrtScn'. Otherwise try googling it, it isn't terribly hard to take a screenshot.

HA, it is if you have NO CLUE what you are doing....trust me, it took me forever to learn how to do it....LOL
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next