Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thehomermomma / Tiny Toes Gliders / Lori

Post by bourbon on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:06 am

oh my !!! LGG at it's finest..

for starts I need to address some disturbing statements.. especially where the rescue part is concerned..

Thing is, you really CANNOT be a reputable and respected rescuer or breeder without this community.
I read this more than once through this thread..

"REAL" rescuers really don't always need the online community to survive, to be respected or to be reputable.. I have done it for many many years, The gliders we get in, do NOT always come from the "community" and I find it very offensive personally for people to even use that as a power play. Rescue work goes far deeper than just turning on the computer and asking for money, cages etc.. rescue work takes many many different forms.

AS a rescue home (who by the way has done it longer than most of you knew what gliders were) I do not utilize the resources available to most "approved" rescue homes, I don't ask for money for them, Virgil Klunder helps me with cages for them that go with the gliders, I pay for my own food, and I pay for my own vet bills.

The few donations I have received over the years is and has been much appreciated, but they are few, and they came without being asked for. My FRIENDS have helped me more with the rescues than the "COMMUNITY". that touts how important they are to the rescuers.

so please do not use that to try to force people to answer your questions.

Breeding and rescuing are 2 different things. although you see the importance of keeping track of every ones linage.. fact is there are problems in the database. glitches that require someone with extensive knowledge to straighten out. but every time someone goes in to clean it up, more problems are caused. I myself was entering ALL of my gliders neutered and not, and somehow someway a couple of them comes up as being entered by someone else. because other people have entered gliders prior to me registering, there are multiple entries of my name, so my gliders are spread everywhere. I even have a hard time figuring things out.

unlike some of you who have these linages memorized, and have perfect entries, not all of us have. it doesn't make us less of a breeder, and in no way does it affect my rescue work.

do I have the time to make sure it all gets fixed right away? NO NO NO.. I have other things in my life that is far more important. I have my health, my daughters health, my grand kids rachael and caden, (whom we just got a diagnosis on) a troubled adult son, as well as the rescues, my own pets, gliders, ferrets, dogs and the custom cruisers that require my priority attention.

just because we don't want to jump and answer accusations, doesn't always mean there is something to hide. but in pure LGG fashion, the accusations fly, then people are expected to defend themselves.

In no way am I saying that there is or isn't a problem, just I understand why Lori would be "stubborn", because in a way if she cowers down to all of the accusations, and nastiness is puts the power on the accuser.

with so much going on, there is far too much negativity and nastiness that surrounds us. I was just saying today that this board has some of the greatest minds, the best resources, that if GOOD is concentrated on, LGG could become one of the greatest technical boards regarding gliders, a true educational forum, but in order to do that. you have to work on JUST FACTS, and I don't see this board being able to do that.

we need to remember that the online "community" is not the majority, but only a minuscule fraction of the glider owners out there.

with that being said I will crawl back into my busy little hole and concentrate back on what is important to me.
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:28 am

Bourbon,
I love you! You just said exactly what I have been saying for days. I have no disrespect for anyone here...I just won't be bullied into doing something just because someone else tells me to do it. I've been called names and threatened (although I'm not sure why the person doing the threatening would think that her threat would scare me into doing what she wanted). I was told, "Be upfront and honest about it, and now. Or you will lose the right to have your breeders website in your profile and/or signature." So I took my website off my profile.
No one here has the right to DEMAND answers from anyone. Had Kinue started this in a respectful manner and called me and said, "Hey I have a problem with one of your lineages". I would have been more than happy to deal with it. However, that isn't what happened.
I respect you guys, but you aren't making me want to answer your questions by demanding and threatening. I wouldn't answer now for a million dollars. Just sayin'.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 am

Thats the thing Lori - both of you.

No one ATTACKED anyone. A question was asked, then avoided. The question STILL remains unanswered. Regardless of any of the rescue vs. breeder stuff that I say far far from, when you ask a simple question and get run around and evasion ANY normal person would stratch their head and wonder what its about. Its human nature when you feel like something is being covered or whole truths not being told to think the worst. And playing games only makes that image worse.

And the ONLY person in control of that is Lori - the breeder.

I DID ask in a respectful way first. I always asked in a respectful about THIS joey. The other side notes are neither here nor there since you dont even own the glider anymore because you didn't have time to do further intro's to make the situation work. So cut out that nonsense and answer the question.

Your not being bullied. But the fact that you keep posting to this thread is proof your not done with games. We shouldn't have to "make you want to answer" or plead with you about your breeding program. If you were PROUD of it, you'd be shouting from the roof tops who this possibly plat baby, who was determined not to be, was out of.

Plain and simple. Keep up the dialoge you'll continue to get the same opinions from MANY in the community.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 9115
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://www.serenitysugargliders.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:40 am

And FYI - Lori you aren't the only person whose breeding practices/business practices have caused their advertising to be revoked. It was a choice of yours to either continue to play games and have your advertisements for your site removed, or be upfront and have them where ever you want, signature/profile or otherwise.

You choose your own route there. No one made you. But had you keep up the drama and run around it would have been removed like others before you that didn't wish to do things in a honest manor. Sorry you feel that is bullying but it just isn't so.

At LGG, we protect our membership from people who are doing shady business. We screen heavily to even ALLOW joey's to be posted on our forum. To take the rules of such things as bullying is silly. Its just the way THIS forum works. No one can just waltz in and post whatever they want, take a look around. You aren't getting any special treatment, I promise. ;)

And anyone has the RIGHT to demand anything they want. Just as you have the RIGHT to refuse. But the thing is, your the one making yourself look bad when you do. Not the person asking the question.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:02 am

Im sitting back just watching Lori (the "breeder") making an azz of herself.....

I have one large note to make...... Lori check the DATE of this thread, it wasnt started until AFTER you started refusing to answer a SIMPLE question of the lineage on a joey you had advertised, which caused Kinue to go try looking for the lineage on your site..... YOUR ACTIONS ALONE STARTED THIS, which those of us that have been "in the community" for longer than a year have seen time and time again happen to those that have things to hide..... Its called Karma babe, and I certainly hope you like taking it up the rear because that is what happens to those like you (thats where the stink comes from dontcha know) lol
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2008-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Lori, didn't you say you are/were USDA licensed?

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:31 am

Come on Lori, I know you get on and read, you dont like to contribute but want to be up in the business... So answer the question already. Shouldn't be that hard, yes or no.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:43 am

It isn't a hard question...just didn't know the question had been asked. I don't come here on a regular basis. The answer is that I've had my vet and USDA inspections and passed. I sent in my fee and I am waiting on the physical license.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:18 am

Oh okay. This is your first time going through it and not a renewal. Gotcha. ;)

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyToes on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:05 am

Right. I've never had enough breeding pair before to get licensed.
TinyToes
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:40 am

TinyToes wrote:Right. I've never had enough breeding pair before to get licensed.

I can say I called in the past month or two, DIRECTLY TO FLORIDA, and they have no record of anyone in her city being licensed muchless anyone in the entire state with her name. (Also, I do remember the lady said, this is USDA now, not the fish and wildlife.. but that lady said she didn't even have an APPLICATION in from someone with that name!) I thusly, reported her, they said they would investigate and she smugly told me she 'passed' via e-mail. I am betting by passed she means she hid a good deal of those animals at a relative's house or something. I have been to her home, she has a hubby, 4 kids, dogs and one bedroom full of cages.. At least 7 from what I remember, I think.. and she said she had one in her bedroom. And this was BEFORE her TPG breeder enter more than TRIPLED in the amount of gliders it says she owns. Where she keeps them all is beyond me. -- Also, she has to have at LEAST 15-20 breeding females by now. With all the ones she had previously, all the colored gliders she kept from the 'great rescue' to breed for profit and all the rescues people have surrendered to her that she then bred. (I have known this to happen at LEAST twice with creaminos, mosaics, lues, etc. People surrendered their much loved pets in order to find them a better home/situation and she splits them and breeds them for profit. She had a trio of colored girls surrendered and she popped them all in with one boy to breed, one girl did not like the boy so she plucked her out and put her in with someone else.)

-------------------------------

Onto the rest. I shared the info I gathered on the FB page and will now do so here.
This was written for a journal entry assuming those reading it had no prior knowledge of her, as many still don't. So some of it will come across a bit odd, sorry.

Someone in the community has scammed two(myself included) breeders so far that I know of, no doubt there are more that have not come forward.. I'll be the first to admit stupidity on my part as I did consider this person a friend at one point, thankfully I know better now. Also, upon digging for information about the other mess it's come to light that her lineage is a HUGE clusterfuck, to put it nicely. I believe a good majority of it is faked but I am not as familiar with the lines as some of you are so hopefully you can help sort it out, if you'd like. (Check the link, towards the bottom it explains she has 3 'breeder' entries for her own name/breeder name on the database, I have links to each of them. However, she also likes to add gliders and leave them as unknown breeder unknown owner so there may be more she owns/is breeding that aren't linked to her, unfortunately.

This is what I have gathered so far. The other breeder involved has more information including a signed contract but I know she doesn't have access to her desktop at the moment, so I know it's harder for her to get to any of those documents.

She told me outright she would neuter/sell the boy she owes me over 800 dollars on, who had been with two girls/mates for 5 months rather than pay me any money towards him or 'owe' me. Sold or not, she still owes me. But it's terrible to think she would split him from the mates he'd been with since she got him from me.
And yes, to cover all bases, she did offer to send him back to me(using my shipping credit, no doubt, I suspect that is why she is so antsy to send me a glider, then she doesn't have to pay me that refund)... but considering the other glider I was owed(the reason she owed on this one, the one who didn't make it was her half of the trade we agreed to) 'never made it' via his flight and that she is breeding rescue leus and the one I had sent her was a leu I had no way to be sure that he would arrive safe or even be the right glider(leus look alike and I hadn't seen him since he was a joey) and I also didn't want him to be split from those girls he'd been with for 3+ months already.
-- Update: According to The Pet Glider Database she lists him as unneutered and has him housed with a neutered male(or so it says on the new database entry she felt the need to make to hide the notice about what she owes me), so she lied to me about neutering/selling him apparently but did split him from the girls he was with for months.

This just happened recently on a Vendor page. Alden has made many attempts to speak with Lori via phone, e-mail, text, etc.. but she has avoided her. After these posts she deleted the longer one and then blocked the both of us and eventually the other one vanished, too. It's pretty obvious she is trying to cover her own *bleep* and trying to avoid us both at the same time. She was replying to the other post while we had commented on the first one, so she was active, just ignoring us.

Full size: http://i45.tinypic.com/o8w1ac.jpg & http://i49.tinypic.com/2b6ykj.jpg

Someone asked that I post this here as well.

Full size: http://i47.tinypic.com/2gyaxbs.jpg

Original link: http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Hillsborough-County-FL/Lori-C-Homer.4794478.html

When she refused to pay what she owed on another glider the breeder changed his info so any potential buyers of his joeys would know what was going on when they checked the lineage but at that point she just re-added him herself to avoid having people see the notations on his breeder's listing.

She owes me about $1000. She agreed blatantly via e-mail and even agreed to make payments. (She agreed to 800 something but she owes me about 165 for a shipping refund too which she promised me, I have logs of that, too.)

Full size: http://i50.tinypic.com/2ykib1y.jpg

And then the screenshot of her arguing with me as to WHY she should get half the shipping that /I/ paid for.

Full size: http://i46.tinypic.com/2s7j22v.jpg

She also has two listings on TPG and has gliders a: scattered between them to hide some of them and b: listed as 'breeder: unknown owner:unknown' so they don't show up as being bred by her. Gliders that were rescues, or came from who knows where. Her TPG info is a mess to say the least. These are her two listings, or were, one of them has easily three times as many gliders now as it did when this was screenshotted.

Full size: http://i46.tinypic.com/fs1w6.jpg

Someone let me know her info has changed, and I checked her TPG profiles again, look at the changes. On the left half you'll notice the old image, right above this one.

Full size: http://tinyurl.com/ao64kb2

Also, I was just made aware that she readded the glider she owes me money on who is now considered stolen. Of course she made it look innocent on her part and edited the tag on his listing, here is the screenshot.

More digging on her database entries has shown she's added other joeys and falsified their lineages too, unfortunately.

Olsen for example, was a leu she rescued from a mill-type breeder in GA.
This was the 'Great Glider Rescue' and was posted on GG.
Thread: http://www.sugarglider.com/glidergossip/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=35532&whichpage=1

He is in the second photo in that first thread, you can see his bald spot. He was called a 'softball sized orange leu' and I remember her saying the vet said she was lucky his liver hadn't failed yet he was in such awful condition. He was paired with two leu sisters and was being bred by the woman in GA for white babies. Well, instead of neutering she kept him to breed for profit, too, obviously. Though he had no lineage and was from 'Canada' supposedly, I do believe she added him in to the TPG somehow, though I also believe some of it is inaccurate as a lot of his parents/grandparents etc had all been magically added by her, too.

Here is a joey out of Olsen, the one mentioned above, and Trekker, one of her first gliders and one she has had for a long while, I believe. (I was told this glider was found in a park, as told to this person by the woman in question herself, but she too now magically has lineage.. and most of those gliders are all added by her, too.) At the time this joey was OOP she did not even have Olsen yet, there weren't even plans to go get Olsen set in stone yet. (That happened later the same year, in July. But Olsen would've had to impregnate Trekker in 2010.. Over 6 months before she even got him.)

And I just confirmed that she has THREE database listings for her profile. One I added when she first got Nyota from me when she SUPPOSEDLY first started breeding before she was listing anything on TPG. After that she made her own but never asked me to remove the first or even TOLD me she was making her own, she just did it apparently. She seems to be evenly dispersing gliders amongst them to some extent as a few of the ones on the oldest account(you can tell by the owner ID, it's the lowest number) were just gotten by her in this past year, like Quinn and Tiberius.

I also know that Pike was a WFB rescue she got that was with a girl, he was really fat and barely fit in his coconut toy, I remember. And she got a trio of colored rescue girls and decided to pull Pike and put him with them to breed creaminos or something. One of the trio girls didn't like him so she pulled her and kept the other two breeding or something.. I don't know, so much swapping goes on. Now the creamino girl from that trio is with a different guy in her lineage, too, tho she had joeys from Pike.. It's a freakin' joke, such a mess.

But honestly, why would any one person need THREE listings??

I found three listings for Lori.

1. http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/owner.php?ownid=1675

2. http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/owner.php?ownid=1220

3. http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/owner.php?ownid=1009

The same joey from above, Bonny, has her mother listed as Trekker. Here is that page;

And I just confirmed that she has THREE database listings for her profile. One I added when she first got Nyota from me when she SUPPOSEDLY first started breeding before she was listing anything on TPG. After that she made her own but never asked me to remove the first or even TOLD me she was making her own, she just did it apparently. She seems to be evenly dispersing gliders amongst them to some extent as a few of the ones on the oldest account(you can tell by the owner ID, it's the lowest number) were just gotten by her in this past year, like Quinn and Tiberius.
I also know that Pike was a WFB rescue she got that was with a girl, he was really fat and barely fit in his coconut toy, I remember. And she got a trio of colored rescue girls and decided to pull Pike and put him with them to breed creaminos or something. One of the trio girls didn't like him so she pulled her and kept the other two breeding or something.. I don't know, so much swapping goes on. Now the creamino girl from that trio is with a different guy in her lineage, too, tho she had joeys from Pike.. It's a freakin' joke, such a mess.
But honestly, why would any one person need THREE listings??
I found three listings for her.
1. http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/owner.php?ownid=1675
2. http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/owner.php?ownid=1220
3. http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/owner.php?ownid=1009

Also, a bit about my issue with her. Someone on the LGG FB page asked more about why she owes me money. How the glider she sent to me went missing, etc. So I will link some info and copy/paste a bit about it from FB.

From FB: He was missing when I received the carrier at my local airport. I opened it to find one glider in a pouch and one empty pouch. I can share the photo gallery. (I have two more photos of the condition of the carrier's exterior but I need to find/upload them, sorry.)

https://picasaweb.google.com/102650943598464619078/May272012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOnU9Omky72GaQ&feat=directlink

Also you're right, Ness. (In reference to her comment, "Ness Schuyler: His lineage remark that is apparently inputted by Lori would sound as if something happened to him. It isn't tragic if a glider misses a flight, it is tragic if they actually die or somehow get lost though") The airlines told me she never called them to ask where he was or if he was missing after I called her to tell her that he wasn't in there(I was hyperventilating, I left a voicemail and a text as she would not answer tho she had sent me a FB message MOMENTS after I called saying 'hope they got there safe :) let me know when they do'. So I KNOW she was awake, she claims FB messed up on the 'time' it was posted or some BS.

But I do know she was telling me on FB she was calling and calling, I have logs/screenshots of this too. And United told me they never received one call from her until I mentioned to her they were considering a refund/reimbursement at which point she called to tell them I had NOT paid for that missing glider and any refund was to go to her, not me.

Hopefully that answers a bit more. Sorry, that is such a long terrible story for me, I still haven't written it all up, I get a freakin' migraine every time I try to process it again. I am happy to try to answer any questions about it though. I have ALL the logs that went back and forth between Lori and myself publically and in PM at that time. She did not bother to call me back but just PM'd me on FB so it is all recorded there.

Just found the other two photos, I had not uploaded them there because I was not out to trash anyone's methods and honestly felt bad badmouthing anyone, so to speak. At this point I just want to prevent this from happening to anyone else.

No clue why it was wet in there other than that maybe it sat in the rain before she used it to ship? The inside(by the pouches) and pouches were bone dry.

I know some of this is stuff you guys know, like the lineage messes.. but I have tried to gather evidence in the form of screen shots and logs as best I could to document the problem/issue before she could try to change/fix/hide it. (I am SURE she will be making some TPG edits once she sees this, so why not have physical proof now?)
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://kozi.co

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:56 am

I noticed some duplicate stuff that copied over wrong, but it won't let me edit the post, I took too long to try to edit it. So, sorry for that. ):
Kozi
Glider Stalker
Glider Stalker

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://kozi.co

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:49 pm

boy... seems you have been real busy with her life.. do you happen to have one of your own??? as for the mugshot.. I found this even more interesting..

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Utah/Utah-County-UT/Yogi-Bear.7594421.html but I guess it is verifiable as well..

just saying..

the flip flopping of the breeder / owner name is a glitch in the program , if added first it is flipped you must go back and change them .. that is a known issue, how come you are not aware of it?
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:02 pm

seems her addition of Quark explains her side, doesn't look like she was trying to hide anything.. looks like her word against yours..

here is what she wrote on her remarks for quark

"This glider was part of a barter agreement. Tragically the glider that I shipped as my end of the barter was lost during shipping. I have offered a replacement joey or return of Quark. Breeder wants cash. Quark is with a neutered male."

I'd say take it to court and let the judge figure it out./.. but that would be too easy..
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:05 pm

it seems you are not very knowledgeable about the database.. anyone can add a breeder even if they have been added a thousand times before, just add different email addy.. I have 2 accts there, one, where someone that moved a glider to me added my name, and another which i added.. in fact 1009 says you added it...
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Bourbon what is with your craptastic attitude lately? Is Amber one of the girls that you had issues with? I don't see the point in speaking to her in such a way when she is the victim of this con AND is only trying to INFORM the community of the actions of a scammer. I have seen nothing where she says PLEASE HELP ME. Did I miss the plea for help that makes this not worthy of others knowing?

It's fine and dandy to constantly tell someone what they should or shouldn't do something when they ask for advice but really since when have we become about attacking the victim of scams and cons? We all say we wish we knew, we wish it were posted on LGG so the truth could be known and then when it is we tear down the victim and leave the con standing? SINCE WHEN?

Lori is a member here, she's proven before just how worthy she is of her word. She sure as poop won't be coming here to tell her side. She'll hide behind "I don't have to tell you anything" as she did at the beginning of this thread.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:46 pm

i also would like to add that lori, (tiny toes) stated on sugar glideritis that she was getting over 1,000.00 dollars but wouldnt give alden any of it because it wasnt from her (aldens) glider/s, so she felt she didnt have to pay alden any of the 2,000.00 she owes her.

alden had confronted lori on that site and that was her response.

i also feel the victims shouldnt be harrassed when there is proof of shady goings on with this lady. i dont doubt there are a whole lot more that have been scammed by this woman.

my 2 cents worth.

Last edited by nanny on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deletions.)

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 am

Mostly unrelated - you mention that she doesn't know how to put owner/breeder in TPG... mine actually flip them backward, I have to remember to put the owner in the breeder spot and the breeder in the owner spot. Dunno why, browser or computer or what, but it does.
xoerikae
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2011-02-22

View user profile http://thesugarglideradventure.com

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:02 am

Its a glitch in the database. It flips it for everyone. I have to rememeber to put the breeder and owner in backwards too.

As far as Lori thinking that she doesn't have to pay Alden any of that 1000$, maybe the agreement was from the joey's from the glider that Lori got from Alden and thats why she doesn't feel like she should have to give Alden any of that $1000. Just a thought.

I dont know why I even comment half the time. I honestly dont care.

Information is out there on EVERYONE in this community. Take it or leave it, buy or sell to them or don't....the choices are yours to make regardless of what anyone else thinks or the dealings that someone else has had.

There are always 2 sides to every story, its just which version you want to believe anyway.

Oh yeah......if you get screwed, do something about it, other than holler the loudest that you got screwed. It looks so much more convincing if you got paperwork to back it up that you won.

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:51 am

clapclap Sherri I soooo agree with you!!!
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:57 am

Lori, since you can come sit and read why can't you respond? Surely the innocent defend their actions, right?

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:34 pm

You're right, there ARE two sides to every story, but when one person sits behind her computer screen and won't tell her side, well, what does that leave us to go on? Personally, I like to hear both sides and make my OWN decisions based on the information provided.

And Bourbon, seriously, what IS up with you lately? Does Amber not have a right to state her side of a situation the way that she understands it? Were you involved? If not; why the HELL does your opinion matter?

Just askin'......

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:46 pm

I agree sherri and peggy..

If not; why the HELL does your opinion matter?

and your right Laurie... LOL
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:31 pm

I dunno what you're smokin' lately, but next time I see you, you better SHARE! LOL

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saturngirl on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:37 pm

I always see all these people in the community that owe someone money for gliders that they already have in their possession. Why is it they get the gliders before they are paid for? If they would have the glider paid for completely before getting them wouldn't this help with the money issue. Just my 2 cents...I'm in a crabby mood today.
saturngirl
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2776
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next