Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Just curious....

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just curious....

Post by LaurensBabies on Sat May 10, 2008 3:08 pm

LaurensBabies wrote:And I hadn't said I hadn't been checking, I said I wasn't going to be on much after this I KNOW you can see when Im on Laurie. But I do just have one question? If you think what I was thinking of doing was SO wrong why didn't you say that to me at the time. All I remember you saying was don't let anyone find out what your doing. Im not trying to deflect anything here but I been wondering since you posted and said in your opinion it was shitty of me to do. WHy didn't you say something then? Or contact that breeder since you knew who it was? Or hell you could have easily sent your logged AIM to Nancy Im sure she would have been happy to tell the breeder.

Because I told you long before a deposit was even put on them. Which was Dec and I got them on Feb. 19.

LaurensBabies
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile http://www.laurensanimalkingdom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat May 10, 2008 3:12 pm

Ah yes, but sometimes when you're trying to get someone to hang themselves you have to give them enough rope and you were all too willing to keep running your mouth.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Sat May 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Lauren. When I contacted you, not the other way around, I knew you wanted a wt male, you had told me in a pm, and so had Teresa. I just don't want anyone thinking you came to me, I actually went to you. And when you said you just couldn't do it because of money, I totally understood. I have no problem with that. It was only after Peggy told me you were wanting to buy a glider right after that, that I thought that was odd. And I have no clue which one it was, but normally Peggy's gliders are not in that price range, I have forgotten, but I am sure she remembers which one you were talking about. I thought that was odd too. But still, no hard feelings.

The only problem I have here is the thought that you would buy gliders to give to Linda, after you knew that that breeder would not want them to go to her. Linda has some great joeys, very pretty babies, and there are breeders that will sell to her. If your even thinking or talking about deceiving a breeder, whoever it was, then that makes ALL breeders distrust you.. and in turn.. Linda.

If a liquor store refuses to sell beer to my 19 year old son, who is old enough to go into the Army this June, but not old enough to buy beer. Well that's fine. It's the law. But if I choose to buy it for him, then I give it to him, I am still in the wrong, even if I don't mind that he drinks beer. (which I have never let any of my kids drink, just using that as an example).

You can not go around peoples personal beliefs because you feel bad that someone won't sell to Linda. Selling gliders, now that you have joeys I am sure you know, is a TRUST issue. When I sell to someone, I TRUST that they are going to do what they say, love my joey as I loved it, etc. Whoever sold to you TRUSTED that those babies would be yours forever. Now.. things happen and later in life, that might have changed. But if you already have to idea of giving to Linda when your still waiting for a glider to arrive, that is just flat out wrong. It has to do with morals and trust, not anything about if you and/or Linda are good glider moms, which I am sure you both are.

I will see you at the MWSGGA, but we don't need to talk about this there at all, you don't have to show me your gliders, I am going for fun and enjoyment, and I have no desire to have any drama. But I do look forward to meeting you.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat May 10, 2008 6:52 pm

Lauren, the last recollection I have is you were wanting to buy Lana from me. That would be my 4th GWFB which sell for 750.00

Now, I may have said I would give you a deal with it, but I wouldnt have less than 500.00

I was trying to find the pm we had going, but I have already deleted it. As I talk to a lot of people about my gliders, and I may be wrong on it being Lana. But if it wasnt her it would have to be one of the WFB leu hets from Sammies line. Those start off at 500.00 a piece, I honestly do not recall telling you that I would sell you one for 200.00

IF you have ANY intentions of EVER purchasing a glider to send to someone that a breeder decides THEY do NOT want THEIR gliders going to is just WRONG.

I will be the first one to say IF Linda lived in a legal state she would be one of the FIRST homes I would love to see my joeys go to. She is a wonderful mom, rescue home and I would love for one of my babies to be with her, if only......
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sat May 10, 2008 7:28 pm

So Linda,
I hear gliders are legal in Virginia!! Hey wait... That's were I live!! Oh the funnn!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat May 10, 2008 9:29 pm

ROFL Kris yer such a goob.....LOL

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Sat May 10, 2008 10:32 pm

Yes & loved!!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurensBabies on Sat May 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Srlb wrote:Lauren, the last recollection I have is you were wanting to buy Lana from me. That would be my 4th GWFB which sell for 750.00

Now, I may have said I would give you a deal with it, but I wouldnt have less than 500.00

I was trying to find the pm we had going, but I have already deleted it. As I talk to a lot of people about my gliders, and I may be wrong on it being Lana. But if it wasnt her it would have to be one of the WFB leu hets from Sammies line. Those start off at 500.00 a piece, I honestly do not recall telling you that I would sell you one for 200.00

IF you have ANY intentions of EVER purchasing a glider to send to someone that a breeder decides THEY do NOT want THEIR gliders going to is just WRONG.

I will be the first one to say IF Linda lived in a legal state she would be one of the FIRST homes I would love to see my joeys go to. She is a wonderful mom, rescue home and I would love for one of my babies to be with her, if only......

No I was looking at a 25% leu het that was a WFB I believe?? Going to see if I can find the PM

LaurensBabies
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurensBabies on Sat May 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Yep it was a wfb/ leu het 25%. I found the PM but it didn't mention price. We had arranged for you to bring HIM down to the MWSGGA. I couldn't find the ad but I first contacted you on March 25 if that rings any bells.

LaurensBabies
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurensBabies on Sat May 10, 2008 11:07 pm

It was a joey out of Sammie and Adora

LaurensBabies
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat May 10, 2008 11:36 pm

Ah Yes, Achilles. My last one out of Sammie and Adora. He was a 2nd gen WFB 25% leu het.
He was for sale and sold for the asking price of $450.00

As a matter of fact he is still showing on my website...you can find it http://www.critterlove.com/critter_love_pet_store_1_003.htm right there if you would like to see as a reminder.

I dont know where you came up with that price though. Especially being a leu het, unless we had some arrangements, I dont think anyone sells leu hets for 250 or less than that. I believe they are all quite a bit higher.

Either way, you didnt get him and he wasnt that price, so doesnt really matter.

What DOES matter is that you have now put ??'s in everyones mind on whether you will be buying the gliders for yourself or someone else.
Wasnt there JUST a thread a bit ago about someone else brokering....and everyone was against it then as well.

One more thing, and I just have to say this because it has been bugging me, even though you talked with laurie about this in IM and she did not say anything to you about how wrong it was for you to do, I dont see why you would think that makes her just as guilty or she should feel at blame as well. If anything, it shows that you can speak to her and she wont go saying anything.

What you were THINKING Lauren was something YOU had in YOUR mind. Whether followed through or not, still YOU behind it.

Something a wise person once told me, EVERY choice has a consequence. Make sure your choices are not ones you will later regret.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sun May 11, 2008 12:31 am

One more thing, and I just have to say this because it has been bugging me, even though you talked with laurie about this in IM and she did not say anything to you about how wrong it was for you to do, I dont see why you would think that makes her just as guilty or she should feel at blame as well. If anything, it shows that you can speak to her and she wont go saying anything.

Thank you Peggy, but if you've been paying attention that is what Lauren does. She points fingers and tries to wriggle out of the situations she creates for herself by placing the blame onto others. Or she chases her tail and avoids the subject altogether. She does a LOT of talking, but doesn't really SAY anything. I am only responsible for myself and my own actions. This one is ALL Lauren.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ on Sun May 11, 2008 7:58 am

Do I need to google image search the word "duh" again?
AJ
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacknsally on Sun May 11, 2008 10:03 am

LaurensBabies wrote:If you think what I was thinking of doing was SO wrong why didn't you say that to me at the time. All I remember you saying was don't let anyone find out what your doing. Im not trying to deflect anything here but I been wondering since you posted and said in your opinion it was shitty of me to do. WHy didn't you say something then? Or contact that breeder since you knew who it was? Or hell you could have easily sent your logged AIM to Nancy Im sure she would have been happy to tell the breeder.

Did anyone else catch that? What I highlighted in BOLD- She admitted it right there!!! There was a plan all the way down to what glider and from what breeder!!
jacknsally
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-01-07

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/mobmilli/

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Sun May 11, 2008 10:18 am

Oh I saw it. I would have contacted the breeder if it would have been me, I still would if I knew the details. I can't even begin to tell you how Piddled I'd be if someone was planing on deceiving me. I can't understand why Laurie didn't, unless she wasn't sure, was trying to figure out what was and was not true, or just didn't want to believe it.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JenJen on Sun May 11, 2008 11:25 am

OT: Alicia what does your avatar say? lol trying to figure out what the picture is of.

JenJen
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 4999
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun May 11, 2008 11:37 am

Too Funny Jen Jen....I said the SAME thing to her on the phone when I seen it....

She put the caption of the picture in her signature...
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sun May 11, 2008 12:00 pm

Alicia, one of the reasons I didn't tell at the time was that I don't pay attention to anything regarding breeders for the most part because I don't breed and never pay attention to most of that stuff to begin with. She may have told me then that it was Priscilla, but until Carrie mentioned that to me the other night I had it stuck in my head that it was Sheila. I really don't remember who she told me and honestly Sheila sticks in my head so maybe she planned on getting gliders from more than one breeder? I don't know for sure.

When she first began blabbing about it to me in IM I really just kind of let her blab and didn't pay much attention to what glider was going to whom or to where because it isn't something that interests me. That's just sort of how I do things. I have problems processing and retaining information for long periods of time because of migraines/seizures, but when Lauren started getting caught in all sorts of lies I started saving conversations because I figured she'd hang herself at some point.

In hindsight, I probably should have told but it's not like most people look forward to hearing from me. They think I'm just starting trouble so I usually just wait til something comes up to throw out whatever info I have. Plus I don't think of most people in terms of "breeder" etc. like yourself for example. When I think of you, I don't automatically think Oh, she's a breeder I should warn her about that. Does any of that make any sense? (I'm functioning on about three hours of sleep with three fawns in the house to bottle feed....can't be responsible for what I say today...LOL).

And again, I'm only responsible for myself. At the time, I was still trying to be a friend to Lauren, I thought of Linda as a decent person and I told Lauren that there would be hell to pay if people found out they were thinking of doing something like that and she and Linda would get thrashed for it. I don't have to like or agree with something my friends do or say, all I can do is tell them what I think about it, but I'm not responsible for them if they then go ahead and do whatever it is. I've talked to Linda several times about her situation and she knew how I felt about it. I can't MAKE people do what I think they should do.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Sun May 11, 2008 12:12 pm

So who was the breeder Lauren?

Laurie, I tune out a lot too, and then something happens later to make something less important-that I tuned out, to become clearer and more important. I am not a saver of im's/pms, unless I was talking to Pep, lol, I saved all that.

I do not know P's policy on shipping to CA, but I do know Sheila's. She is not only against it, it kind-of makes her crazy even thinking about it, lol. She is 110% against it.

I like Peggy think it would be great to have Linda as one of my joeys moms, but if only she didn't live where she lives. I don't think she should ever give up what she has, but I also don't believe she should breed colors and/or buy any gliders from out of state. Take care of the ones that are already in CA.

Jen, I told Peggy to tell you it said.... Hey JenJen, can you read this?
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMegi on Sun May 11, 2008 12:22 pm

Ya know, I've been reading this thread, and only have one thing to say. If you had just lost someone, would you be over at GC posting this?

http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/548435/gonew/1#UNREAD

Now, Lauren, if you're lost someone, I am terribly sorry, but this is YET ANOTHER lie...GROW THE muck UP!

PrincessMegi
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 3443

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sun May 11, 2008 1:48 pm

Amazing isn't it Megi? What she deems worthy of her time? She doesn't have time to come here and post in her defense, but she can lurk here for hours on end watching what everyone else is saying....

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JenJen on Sun May 11, 2008 8:34 pm

LOL Alicia.

and thanks Peggy!

Except one thing...
I don't think your supposed to spit wash you're own face, at least not in public.

The two types of you're and your are in the wrong spots. It should say- I don't think you're supposed to spit wash your own face, at least not in public.

JenJen
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 4999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitkatt1216 on Sun May 11, 2008 11:14 pm

I can't imagine even thinking about lying to someone about what I was doing with an animal they were trusting me with. I suppose what was done at this point doesn't really matter.

Usually, I keep my comments on this stuff cause I don't like drama. I read it all to be informed of what's going on but leave the sorting of details to you all, I'm a better observer anyway. Just had to throw in my two cents here. While we all know Lauren's done some shady stuff before I have to say she's not the only one involved in this that's done questionable things before.
kitkatt1216
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 437

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kitkatt1216

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Sun May 11, 2008 11:21 pm

You asked what it said, and that's what it said? I didn't make it, just found it cute. :)
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurensBabies on Mon May 12, 2008 1:39 am

PrincessMegi wrote:Ya know, I've been reading this thread, and only have one thing to say. If you had just lost someone, would you be over at GC posting this?

http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/548435/gonew/1#UNREAD

Now, Lauren, if you're lost someone, I am terribly sorry, but this is YET ANOTHER lie...GROW THE muck UP!

You know Megi somethings when the pooh starts getting rough is just easier to turn away from and ignore with the pointless of simply posting a few pictures. ALSO I was really trying to post pics of Samantha's toy that was obviously loved, you know it helps vendors buisness... . I really just don't see the point in responding to this thread it is what it is and I can't afford going insane trying to keep up on wtf I'm suppost to have lied about this time. Anything personal is never sacred in this place I swear, if I go the MWSGGA with a bad dye job I could probably find a post with pics and comments about how Im a porker with whatever colored hair I had. :silent:

LaurensBabies
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next