Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Just curious....

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just curious....

Post by pphayzed on Fri May 09, 2008 10:45 pm

SPILL THE BEANS, PLEASE.
pphayzed
That's PRINCESS Jill to YOU
That's PRINCESS Jill to YOU

Number of posts : 2888
Registration date : 2008-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri May 09, 2008 10:47 pm

LOL you gotta get better at readin' between the lines...LOL

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie T on Fri May 09, 2008 10:49 pm

Lauren actually had alot of confessing to do to me. :shock:

Carrie T
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2907
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Fri May 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Suggiemom wrote:LOL you gotta get better at readin' between the lines...LOL

But, I was thinking, there could be a lot of people that fit in those lines... :shock:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri May 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Oh really? Such as?

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Fri May 09, 2008 11:01 pm

Or at least a few...and I'm not gonna name any names cuz I HATE to be involved in drama and I love you all...so I'm just gonna go back to my corner now...

I just meant that there are a lot of newer breeders in the community and there are also a lot of people in the community that girldog about others when they do something wrong - but if that person did similar or even the same things wrong, they would not expect to get Girly Dog'd at - or they would try to turn it around or what have you...
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri May 09, 2008 11:13 pm

LOL no I get what you're saying Brenda, my Oh Really? comment was directed at Carrie...LOL But you're right...it COULD be several people.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Fri May 09, 2008 11:20 pm

oh, ok. :)
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBaby on Fri May 09, 2008 11:42 pm

I wish that people would either stop lying.. or get their facts straight. Whichever one it is that is happenning, I just wish that it would stop.

First of all, I WISH that those gliders were mine. And I wish that I had it in me to lie to people to get what I want. :roll:

Those gliders are LAUREN'S, and they belong to her, 100%. When she first got them, I know she was having some caging issues among other things due to getting joeys back and the thought of sending them to me crossed her mind because I do have a single WT male.. and she loves WTs just as much as I do. In her mind it would be a chance at her to be assured a WT joey of some sort back. I won't lie, it sounded great to me too. Place two 2nd generation WTs together and have the chance at 3rd generation WT joeys that aren't inbred? We both had seen the joey for sale, we both wanted her, I knew I couldn't afford her at the time but I also wouldn't even ask to buy her if a friend wanted her. I already have two WTs. Sure, getting joeys back would benefit Lauren.. but so would keeping the girl she has and just finding a mate for her. I don't think that the thought or idea of sending them to me was a crime in Lauren's eyes, she mentioned many times a gift for a friend that she would be benefitting from. I guess I am selfish too, I would have loved to have such a beautiful girl under my roof.

I don't see why a simple thought is such a crime. And quite honestly, I don't see how it makes Lauren a broker or somebody decieving a breeder. I did NOT go to the breeder and ask for the glider and get turned down, in fact, it has been many years since I have even talked to them or had contact with them. My entire mindset was "why bother... you cannot fit her into your budget right now". Lauren has been planning on setting up a WT pair for quite some time.. sometimes money gets tight, or life issues happen, and things change.. or you wish you wouldn't have done something. How many times have you gone out, spent a bunch of money, and then something came up and you wish that you wouldn't have. It's happened to me before.. and it happened to Lauren.

The gliders have never been anywhere but in Lauren's hands, in her home.. and they will never be anywhere but in the place. My WT male is due to be neutered anyways... I am NOT breeding gliders anymore. My lion male is not yet fixed, and neither is my WT male, but he is a single boy... if anyone would like to come and see the flat poms on my males, I'd be glad to welcome you here. I used to have joeys every once in awhile to help fund feeding and caging my rescues properly.. I was young and stupid when I got into gliders and I will admit that. I was 14 years old.. at 20, I still AM young and probably stupid when it comes down to certain things, but I have a job and I work my donkeybutt off to care for my animals and pay my bills. I LOVE babies, but it' not worth it to me. I love my gliders more than anything in the world and saving gliders is MY thing, not breeding them.. the occasional joeys are always nice, but you have not seen a flow of joeys coming from me and you certainly won't anytime in the near future. Yes, I am just like any other human being, I love animals, I love baby animals, I love colored gliders.. but I also love fat gliders.. and old gliders.. and round faced gliders.. and sweet gliders. You can hate me and badmouth me for liking the idea.. but it never happened and it won't happen. Tempting... but not a reality. I know better than to lie to anybody, it is not me and it's not what I would ever want somebody to do to me. Trust me, if I lied to people, I'd be saving myself from a whole lot of grief!!!

It was decided long ago that Lauren should keep her girls, she is attached to them and she has been responsible with her numbers. Her caging issues have been figured out and she is applying for her USDA license. Life would be so much easier if I could lie.. I wouldn't have people on my butt about where I happen to reside all the time. I cannot help it that I fell in love with gliders WHERE I did. My first gliders were all local, it was tempting and I DID go through with getting them. 6 years later and I have no regrets.

Last edited by SugarBaby on Sat May 10, 2008 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
SugarBaby
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1039

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat May 10, 2008 10:04 am

Well you need to talk to LAUREN because Carrie and I both have a long list of IM's where she told us flat out, in writing that she was buying these gliders for YOU from breeders who refused to sell to you because you live where you live. I can dig em' out if needed I'm sure since I save everything, but she even named names of Gliders. Now, I don't pay much attention to those things and I don't track who has which glider, but I know there are plenty of people out there who DO. This has been tossed around for MONTHS now.

I agree that with her non-stop lying it's pretty hard to decipher if ANY truth comes out of her mouth; however at the time she told me these things we were pretty friendly so unless she just lies and makes up these outlandish stories just to do it, then she really wouldn't have had any reason TO lie about it. And, I told her at the time that if it came out she'd be ruined as a breeder and people would trash her and she knew that. She also told me that you didn't know she had told anyone and thought it was just between the two of you. I remember telling her then that you wouldn't be happy to know she was blabbing it.

Oh I just went back and finished reading more of your post Linda. Better back the hell up because Lauren knew EXACTLY what she was doing and the way she told the story was that you were both in on it and it was a way for her to end up with gliders she wanted and you to end up with gliders you wanted and was a win-win for the two of you. If you weren't in on the "scheme" then you need to be talkin' to Lauren because if any lies are being told, it's between the two of you!

Last edited by Suggiemom on Sat May 10, 2008 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacknsally on Sat May 10, 2008 10:06 am

So with what Linda said- is it any different? Giving a glider to someone in an illegal state to breed? If there's a breeder buy back contract, then that must be considered first. I do feel breeders have the right to know where their joeys are going to be rehomed/sold, it will help them in deceiding if it's necessary to go ahead with or enforce the buy back contract.

Is it brokering if the person in the illegal state sends the money to the friend, the friend buys the glider under the impression it is for them and then the glider is shipped off to the illegal state? The middle person never put any money in or gains any money, they just help the friend get the glider they wanted? They are just basically a transfer with the money.

Linda if that's the only plan that was ever to go down and be considered- maybe Lauren should look into how she words things and runs her mouth. From my understanding, that's not how things were being planned and there is instant message proof. *oops, laurie was posting at the same time :D*
jacknsally
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-01-07

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/mobmilli/

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat May 10, 2008 10:16 am

Linda I remember having a conversation with you about the breeding and you telling me just what you were saying above which was why I was surprised about it when Lauren told me otherwise. You've known all along how I felt about gliders going INto CA and not out of. If it wasn't the plan to get the gliders to you then Lauren needs to explain to you why she used your name and lied through her teeth because that's not the story she's told to several people via IM where it's documentable. Lauren doesn't know when to keep her big mouth shut. Oh, the only time she DOES keep it shut is when fingers are pointed at her then she gets all indignant and storms out so she doesn't have to respond. As if that will make it go away. Well, I guess it does because then she runs over to GC where she knows no one can say anything to her about it.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacknsally on Sat May 10, 2008 10:28 am

we need a I told you so icon :twisted:
jacknsally
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat May 10, 2008 10:43 am

Smart azz.....LOL

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacknsally on Sat May 10, 2008 10:50 am

Suggiemom wrote:Smart azz.....LOL

Who? Now that's not being polite & you may hurt someone's feelings :twisted:

I need to delete LGG from my favorites, LOL - she brings out the best girldog in me

Last edited by jacknsally on Sat May 10, 2008 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
jacknsally
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat May 10, 2008 10:52 am

You imitatin' an owl? Ok, I deserve that one. I'll give you that one and eat crow with gusto. I should have listened to you about Lauren.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat May 10, 2008 11:29 am

WHERE IS Lauren??

This kind of upsets me reading all of this. Not long ago she was wanting to buy a glider from me (and SEVERAL others that I know of) in which she backed out on.

I never thought anything of it. Never had any real reasons to question her....but now.... :evil:

Linda, you know I have NOTHING against you personally, but IF this IS what is going on, I am going to be VERY disappointed in you and the way you are choosing to go around people. But honestly, my gut tells me there is more to this story, so I am not coming to any final conclusions yet.....
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacknsally on Sat May 10, 2008 11:55 am

Suggiemom wrote: Ok, I deserve that one. I'll give you that one and eat crow with gusto. I should have listened to you about Lauren.

I wasn't really referring or pointing it at you. I was just putting it out there because there have been quite a few who told me to quit being a girldog and I was just looking to girldog about someone.
jacknsally
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat May 10, 2008 12:08 pm

Yea, I was one of em'.....although at the end, I had these little tidbits from Lauren so I had begun suspecting her for awhile. We caught her lying point blank in mod forum and not only did she lie, but she tried to pass the blame off on others and THAT pisses me off. That is the one thing that will get my own children in the dog house faster than the blink of an eye. It's bad enough to make a mistake and screw up, but when you get caught, own up to it and move on, do NOT place the blame elsewhere! That is a coward of the worst kind in my book. Then, there was all the lying where Cindy and her orders were concerned. Lauren is an educated girl. She has to realize that NOBODY believes for one second that she mailed out that package multiple times and never got a tracking number, etc......It's everyone else's fault but Laurens and now this.

Linda, I've always thought of you as a trust worthy person and while I disagree with breeding in an illegal state I know how much good you've done for rescues, etc. I hope none of this is true, but whether or not Lauren kept the gliders, that is not the story she had to tell about them. She's left you here swinging in the wind and she's checked this thread 30 times since yesterday because she comes on as hidden. She hasn't made an appearance here and she will let you take the fall. She knows she can't defend herself because there is IM proof of what she said. I thought, until Carrie told me yesterday that I was the only one she had told, but apparently, she told Carrie the same story about buying gliders from Priscilla for you because Priscilla wouldn't sell them to you.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Sat May 10, 2008 1:18 pm

I know Lauren bought 2 of my used 55 gallon flight cages before she got her new female from TN? the one she got when she went and got the other female for Teresa. She said she was short a cage and needed it for her, well, she bought 2.

She and I talked about selling her a white tip male right after she got her female, Teresa had told me and I knew she was looking for one, she eventually said she couldn't afford another glider at that time. Then, shortly after that she contacted Peggy about one of her leu hets/4th gen wfb's/or possibly a mosaic.. I can't remeber which one she was wanting, but it was not a inexpensive glider. Peggy told me about it on the phone. I said, huh? Why would she tell me she couldn't afford my glider which was much less expensive, then have all the posts about being short on money, the pouch troubles, then.. contact Peggy about an expensive glider. I told Peggy it didn't add up to me, your eithor broke, or your not. I have been in both situations so I can't say anything about being broke, been there done that. But if your broke, why try and buy an expensive glider. Then I hear she was getting a mosaic. Still doesn't add up, broke or not broke. She later told Peggy she wasn't ready for another glider yet.

So I really have no idea what's going on, but it seems fishy to me.

Linda, I hope that what Lauren has said in im is not true, just an exageration, because you do have supporters here and I am one (I won't sell to you, but I support what you do for rescues). I don't think anyone thinks your a bad glider mom in any way, just the opposite. It is just that your in an illegal state and that makes a lot of people uncomfortable. I know there are breeders that would sell to you, have in the past. But those that don't choose to shouldn't have to. If it is true, and since I have seen no evidence I can't say it is true, but if it is, you'll loose a lot of the trust you have gained. And of course Lauren will too.

I think it's shitty she is not in here backing you if it is un-true. Keeping silent for herself is one thing, but you don't let your friends go down if you know it isn't true. Her silence 'makes' you both look guilty.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurensBabies on Sat May 10, 2008 2:35 pm

I have not read threw this whole thread because Im not. I really don't know how I ever lied to Linda. Everything Linda said is true and accurate account of the way things happened. YES I knew what I was doing I'm not going to deny that, but nothing I did had intentions to hurt anyone or hurt any gliders. The glider I was thinking of buying from Peggy I believed was priced at 200 or 250. The glider I was thinking about buying from Alica was ??? That whole situation was sudden I was in the car with Teresa and she was telling me how Alica had this WT and EVERYONE knows how I wanted WTs. Neither of these gliders would have been intended for Tipette (WT). It was my own wreckless spur of the moment thinking that I could get funds for extra cages and mates for these two and any possibilities for the "mates" for a glider for Alica's boy or Peggy's boy. The whole idea for getting Peggys boy was not to sound like a old lady but plain fullish it was a bad time. And Alica's was simply my love for WTs.
I would like to stress just a few facts. The idea for getting these gliders and possibly sending them to Linda was my wish. I knew how badly she wanted them both maybe even more then us. I had paid for them and offered to send them without payment. I really don't know WHAT this makes me I know it makes me a bad person in a lot of peoples eyes and all I can say is Im sorry you feel that way.

BUT these gliders it has been decided for quiet sometime for me to keep them. Tipettes future cage mate will be here in late may and that will be that.

Im sorry I don't have much more to say right now, I'm sure I will called a liar for saying this but I lost someone very important to me late last night and I simply don't have it in me to fight you guys right now. If you wish to tell me something or would like to talk to me then you can email me for my phone number an I would be happy to talk to anyone. Have a good weekend everyone and.. lol happy hunting (of me ;) )

OH yea email : laurenella@aol.com

LaurensBabies
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 979

View user profile http://www.laurensanimalkingdom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat May 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Jesus, it's one crisis after another whenever you get backed into a corner Lauren. When it was not delivering Cindy's packages you suddenly had to have medical testing done but couldn't say what "kind" of testing because your doctors didn't want to scare you with the details. What a crock of pooh that is in itself. By LAW they'd have to tell you about any tests they planned to run on you. You're not twelve years old you're an adult. They would have told you, not your mommy. Then, when you really got backed into a corner with the Cindy thing you had to have "surgery", but when Carrie who is trained in such things asked you what type of sutures or whatever you'd had, you didn't know. She told you they do a few certain kinds and you had no idea what they'd done to you. Sounded pretty lame then.

When you got backed into the corner about Cricket, you stormed out of LGG like a two year old and ran to GC where you'd be protected and nobody could question you. You went on and on and on about Crickets updates, etc. and people saying what a great glider mommy you were for bringing her back home to live with you and you'd already found her a new home and let people continue to believe that she would be staying with you forever. You're a CHICKEN pooh who won't own up to your mistakes, you run and make excuses and place blame everywhere but on yourself.

Now, because Alicia said it was shitty of you to not respond you come back with THAT? Don't say you haven't read this Lauren. You've been logged in off and on both days reading all you could. We can see who is hidden as you well know. Now, God forbid you have actually had a death in the family as you say it is just another thing in a long line of far fetched excuses that come at the most opportune times for you. This is what you do. "I am just going to say this and then I'll be gone because blah, blah, blah, and then you disappear until you think it's blown over".

You can say now whatever you want to about the "scheme" to get gliders to Linda, but when you were telling it to me in IM it was never just YOUR idea. You TOTALLY implicated Linda time and time again and you KNOW it. It wasn't about you making an "impulsive" decision, it was a thought out, planned out plan to purchase gliders and you effin know it!

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurensBabies on Sat May 10, 2008 2:50 pm

oh AND just fyi the reason I have not posted before now was I was going to get pegged a liar even if I came in and said: YES I bought gliders and I bought them with the intention of SELLING them to someone else and I have sent them, some where in that I would get called a liar so whats the point? BUT I don't want this falling onto Linda's shoulders so, I posted my take on things. And if anyone needs proof that these gliders are MY babies still and forever here I will see you all at the MWSGGA. ;)

LaurensBabies
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat May 10, 2008 2:56 pm

It's not about whether they are still with you or not. Hell, you knew you'd get REAMED because we talked about that and you knew it would happen if certain people found out.....so you changed your mind and kept them. Doesn't change what the original plan was on your part whether Linda actually had anything to do with it at all now does it? I guess it doesn't matter to you now because you say once you get this last glider you're done buying gliders, but how many people do you think will buy from you when they see that nothing you say is believable?

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurensBabies on Sat May 10, 2008 3:07 pm

And I hadn't said I hadn't been checking, I said I wasn't going to be on much after this I KNOW you can see when Im on Laurie. But I do just have one question? If you think what I was thinking of doing was SO wrong why didn't you say that to me at the time. All I remember you saying was don't let anyone find out what your doing. Im not trying to deflect anything here but I been wondering since you posted and said in your opinion it was shitty of me to do. WHy didn't you say something then? Or contact that breeder since you knew who it was? Or hell you could have easily sent your logged AIM to Nancy Im sure she would have been happy to tell the breeder.

LaurensBabies
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next