Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Post SGGA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post SGGA

Post by bourbon on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Everyone I am sure is tired and will ring in after being well rested.. even Caden is suffering from SGGA Jet Lag ...

this year was one of the best.. but yet.. one of the worst.. the worst part shouldn't be hard to figure out.. we missed a lot of people who we feel should have still been with us to enjoy it.. we reminisced a lot and miss seeing some of the people. we were all saddened by the losses we suffered this year, and felt the physical emptiness their memories brought, but in many ways, we felt their presence amoung us.

It was the best in many many ways.. it was great to see some old faces, and a lot of new ones. It was awesome to see Karin, she looked so good..and in spite of their horrible loss, Kathy KB2E showed up this year, with joannas mom, and it was great to see them, and it felt as though Joanna was there with them as well. I really enjoyed the time we got to spend together.
Seeing Alice, Judy, Anita, Cheryl, Alicia, Peggy. Lynsie, Chase, Kris DeRose, Brenda, Denise, Nancy Sherri and the many many many other regulars was so very heart warming, you just knew you were "home" when a member of the "family" was in the room.

There were so many new faces and I really believe everyone really felt at home and a part of the Sgga Family.. there were so many new owners, who had loads and loads of questions.. and their enthusiasm to learn more was so intoxicating and stimulating, and at times very challenging for even us old folks..

everyone there.. proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the SGGA is what you make it to be..
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post SGGA

Post by GliderGuyVa on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Sorry I missed it all :( Glad you all had a great time.

Just think how much more awesome it will be next year when I'm there :)

JK
GliderGuyVa
Boobie Ambassador
Boobie Ambassador

Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Robert we would love to have you - there were many discussions about wrestling in gravy or vodka soaked jello just for you :funny stuff:

Bourbon, you are right - it was a wonderful year despite the rockiness of missing some I missed and others I will now never have the pleasure of meeting... but those I did get to see looked wonderful and I loved every moment of their company! :g h:

Thank you LGG for the wonderful welcoming party - hope you guys host it again next year! Thank you Chase and Lynsie for letting even the gate crashers like me invade your home - the cookout was a blast! Thank you Chris for all your work at and regarding the hotel - it was a lovely location! Thank you to ALL of those wonderful glider slaves who volunteered their time and effort in so many ways to make this year so great! :happy dance:

I can't name everyone whose company I enjoyed - there are just too many - but you all know who you are and I love you guys bunches and bunches! :I L u:

I am already counting down to next year... only 361 days until I get to see you all again - and I absolutely cannot WAIT! :Smile:
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash
Tianna's Freak on a Leash

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wclanton423 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Wish I could of made it this year. :(

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." ~ Robert Frost
wclanton423
The not so shy Moderator
The not so shy Moderator

Number of posts : 1535
Registration date : 2009-04-12

View user profile http://www.southlandsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 pm

This years SGGA was truly a great one! It was very relaxing and was so nice getting to meet so many new people. I loved spending so much time with friends whom I consider family. And of course the weekend is just never long enough to be able to spend as much time as I would have liked to with everyone.

I take my camera every year but end up having so much fun that I don't get too many pictures to share after I get home.

Thank you so much to everyone that makes the SGGA so special every year and I am anxiously looking forward to next year no matter where it is!

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 am

Ditto! Lol! It's never long enough and once a year is not enough to see my friends and glider family! I had such a blast and am still recovering. Trying to catch up online a bit before I go back to bed tonight...lol. Love you all and missed those who weren't there.
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top