Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!
Laurie's Glider Gazette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 Photos

+16
usha77
obsolescenttears
suggielover55303
GliderGuyVa
Jen
Srlb
LabNGliderMom
Jaxsuggies
saturngirl
Skeeter
nanny
nancy1202
newby-sherri
Feather
~LYNSIE~
sabarika
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2011 Photos Empty 2011 Photos

Post by sabarika Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 pm

HAH I beat everyone to it. :stick tongue: And I'm still at the hotel, neener!

Have some for now..
2011 Photos SGGA1
2011 Photos SGGA2
2011 Photos SGGA3-1

aaaannndd the mosaic boy I got.
2011 Photos SGGA5
2011 Photos SGGA4

More to come maybe once I drive home..

You were all AWESOME!!!!!!!
sabarika
sabarika
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spectralphoto

Back to top Go down

2011 Photos Empty Re: 2011 Photos

Post by ~LYNSIE~ Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Your pictures turned out awesome! Sorry I didn't get to visit with you more.
~LYNSIE~
~LYNSIE~
Princess Lidia's Mommy
Princess Lidia's Mommy

Number of posts : 4240
Registration date : 2008-01-05

http://www.luckyyou-gliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feather Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:43 pm

I will have you all know that Denise is holding my precious Gizmo, who graciously submitted to being the model for the e-jacket demo.

Gizmo rocks.

Great pics!
Feather
Feather
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1570
Registration date : 2008-05-18

http://FeatherCentral.freehosting.net

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Awesome pictures Sabrika! Kinda makes me not want to post the few that I have. LOL

It was so awesome rooming with you, and Diaz is a wonderful little girl!
newby-sherri
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by nancy1202 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 pm

It was a pleasure to meet you Sabby, and to hang out with a fellow Kentuckian! I am thrilled to hear that you found a mo boy at the SGGA. Congrats!

You should be our official photographer at any events you are able to attend. Can't wait to see more of your pics!

Oh, and that is my daughter Melinda's cremino, Lovely. She is definitely a glider with an attitude, and her BF Teegan managed to escape at the SGGA. I missed it, but heard that Melinda sure can run when she has to! :funny stuff:

nancy1202
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://www.derbycitygliders.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 pm

i loved all the pictures and that little chihuahua is a cutie. i have a little black/brown chihuahua, gotta love em.

gliders were gorgeous and congrats on your new mosaic.

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeeter Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:30 am

Thanks for sharing your pictures, those of us that could not make it will enjoy seeing all the fun you had.
Skeeter
Skeeter
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2011-02-13

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1062241830

Back to top Go down

Post by saturngirl Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:48 am

That little chihuahua is Peanut. I met him at the SSS at Sari's house. He's a little doll baby.
Hi Paula and Peanut :hel lo:
saturngirl
saturngirl
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2776

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaxsuggies Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 am

Hi Tara! Peanut and I missed you girl! Wonderful pics, can't wait until more is posted. Julie has over 400 in her camera!
Jaxsuggies
Jaxsuggies
Foot Fetish Fanatic
Foot Fetish Fanatic

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2011-05-27

http://www.firstcoastsuggies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:44 am

nancy1202 wrote: I missed it, but heard that Melinda sure can run when she has to! :funny stuff:

She sure can - just hide some stickers and put small children in her way :funny stuff:

I may not get my pics posted until tomorrow as I am still on the road but it was great to meet you Sabby. And I am already looking forward to seeing everyones photos....
LabNGliderMom
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash
Tianna's Freak on a Leash

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 am

Awesome picts Sab!! What a sweetie you are!!

Once again this year, I didnt even break out my camera....I am such a slacker, but I seen so many other cameras I knew there would be lots and lots of pictures to go around.

Julie was a snapping gal for sure, cant wait to see some of them she got!!
Srlb
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Good pics! what kind of camera do you have?! Sheesh!

I hope more folks post pics!
Jen
Jen
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderGuyVa Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:19 pm

More pics please!!!!!!! :Smile:
GliderGuyVa
GliderGuyVa
Boobie Ambassador
Boobie Ambassador

Number of posts : 1943
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Oh, and label who is in pics too, please!
Jen
Jen
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by sabarika Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:03 am

nancy1202 wrote:You should be our official photographer at any events you are able to attend. Can't wait to see more of your pics!
I don' think many turned out that well, a lot of mis-focuses, but I would still be honored to be an "unofficial" photographer if an event I cana ttend comes my way--just tell me where to be and who to shoot/what shots and I can do my best! Thank you!

Sorry I can't respond to more replies, I am actually lost somewhere in Indiana.. who knew my reversed directions would take me to somewhere that the entire highway I needed to transfer onto was closed. I don't have GPS or even a Map.

ANNNNNNNDDDDDDD I have this really huge sinking feeling I left my phone on the roof of my car as I packed and drove off... I even came back looking for it but it appears to be gone. I took the chance at this gas station here to empty my bags again in the dark. :( This is ridiculous I can't go anywhere without craziness! Hahaha, ah well..
Since I have been delayed all day the poor mo boy is sitting on the toy in his travel cage staring at me and I'm doing my best to keep road bumps down/noise down/etc but AUGH I was supposed to be home before nightfall! :ha ir:

Ooohohoho Jen...... :=)): I couldn't remember the names of people I had hung out with all weekend, but I'll try my best! LMFAO. remember names... :funny stuff:

Ok the guy with my directions is back so I hope I'll get home before..oh... let's see... it's midnight, so I'm aiming for 1:30 or 2am. Fffuuuuu....
This ride has been worth it because little mo man let me hold him in the pouch almost the whole ride and would fall asleep when I rubbed his head or ears, d'aww. I know it is because he's tuckered out beyond all belief, but was still cute. Now to train him to be a bra baby... He thinks I'm torturing him because lord forbid he looks up and OH MY GOD ITS THAT THING AGAIN! *crab crab crab crab CRRREAAABABABB*
sabarika
sabarika
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sabarika Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:32 am

Can't fine edit button...poor guy sulking eating pine nuts and yogies and fruit at the gas station here....
2011 Photos Carride_glider

God directions, goin' home!
sabarika
sabarika
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by suggielover55303 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 am

great pics! wish we could have attended but health issues between me and daughter made it impossible... but cant wait for next year when we are all better and I love the pics! im so excited for all that got to go, I know it had to be a blast! Looking forward to seeing what i missed actually. Its always fun! Your pics turned out great! sometimes 100 pics for 1 is a pain but oh so worth it! :Smile:
suggielover55303
suggielover55303
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sabarika Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 am

Short updaye - I finally made it back with one more delay. I felt he was paying too much attention to his neuter area and saw a tiny bit of red like a developing sore from overgrooming and I am pretty certain I just traumatized the caca out of my baby already. 😢 I e-collared him so that took an extra half-hour/45 minute rest stop break and we had a burrito battle of trying to keep him still without hurting him and then finding the right adjustment size on the collar.. by the end he didn't really like my hands and he would turn his back on me and hunch down, lower his ears, bury his face in his chest, and just sulk when I tried to pet him. I actually teared up because of this... I am pretty convinced I just blew a critical bonding period thing here and more than that I simply scared him and he already had enough! I just kept him in the pouch the last hour and he fell asleep in my hand again.

I'll make a bigger "yay new glider" upload since despite that scary story he is absolutely just SO shockingly friendly and inquisitive...he was let out on my bed and jumped around me and then jumped right on me --especially once I put my hair down. ;P SO. CUTE.
Duh of course photos when I wake up!!

Also guys do think about it, what if at the next SGGA or a gathering I can go to we have some sort of photo booth or option? I mean I wouldn't see a need to charge for my services but maybe "Photos with Gizmo" or whomever type stuff, or just your own. Who knows!

I MUST sleep guys, will have photos tomorrow for sure and news on if he ate his poor empty coinpurse or not. Pfththt. I hope all are safe and gliders are great! PHOTOS!
sabarika
sabarika
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 pm

How long ago was he neutered? I'd maybe post pics of the site in the health category and see if anyone has any advice for you there. It might get lost in here! LOL

Glad you made it home!
Jen
Jen
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by obsolescenttears Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Awesome pictures sabby! Was super fun getting to know you hiding in the loo chatting while b rendA was in a coma lol
obsolescenttears
obsolescenttears
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 5911
Registration date : 2009-04-18

http://www.SKsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 am

I knew it!! I knew Tianna & Sabarika were bonding while I was sleeping! 😢 I thought I heard them talking a wee bit when T was on her way out the door. Wish I had been coherent...lol. So glad your little one is doing well, Sabby. Thank you so much for splitting the room with me the last night, Diaz was an angel! Feel free to post any pictures you have of me and my gliders. :Smile: I hope more people post pics on here, cuz I'm having a hard time tracking them all down on facebook.
usha77
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by obsolescenttears Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:55 am

Brenda lol tried to be quiet but she's loud! Lol! And we need like a official site everyone can upload pictures to and tag peo ple in them so we can find them easier!
obsolescenttears
obsolescenttears
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 5911
Registration date : 2009-04-18

http://www.SKsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~LYNSIE~ Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Working on it T, making an SGGA group on facebook now :)
~LYNSIE~
~LYNSIE~
Princess Lidia's Mommy
Princess Lidia's Mommy

Number of posts : 4240

http://www.luckyyou-gliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 pm

:happy dance:
usha77
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by sabarika Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:26 am

XD Oh guys, sorry Brenda, didn't mean to disturb your beauty sleep! Thank YOU for having Diaz and I in your room!

I don't remember if I addressed this or not but someone asked.. my camera is the Canon 5D Mark II and the lenses I used were 16-35 f/2.8L, 24-70 f/2.8L, and my cheap-o 50mm f/1.8 lenses. :3 No matter what equipment I use though I still need practice! XD

I'm converting the files to a type my Photoshop can read and saving them to my external drive now but I am notoriously slow to upload or edit so who knows! I posted this elsewhere but here he is at home making magic colors under his feetsies on my laptop. :3
2011 Photos 6006950904_73d0f44cf6_z

When I do get more photos I promise you I will not know who they are of! I have never had such a bad weekend as this where I couldn't put a face to a name to SAVE MY LIFE--I swear I'm sorry! I just got so overwhelmed that it was in one ear and then tangled somewhere in my hair. :huh ?:

PS: oh and I will upload to FB and tag with SGGA so you guys can tag yourselves.
sabarika
sabarika
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down