Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Caroline Suggies / Alicia

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Caroline Suggies / Alicia

Post by nancy1202 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:21 pm

MIBabe wrote:Well she's really done it now!! My Plat Colored Mo I bought from her his lineage is fake!!! She's deleted his parents off the database, she wouldn't answer her phone when I called, and she now wont respond to text messages either!
Did you sign a breeding contract and pay breeding price? Have you paid in full? Are you saying Rafiki's dad was given to Alicia as pet only? How long have you had him? I sure hope you get it figured out and don't get screwed... :flaming:

nancy1202
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile http://www.derbycitygliders.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MIBabe on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 pm

I do have a signed breeding contract. He wasn't paid in full thank god. Yesterday when her and <she who shall remain nameless for now> got into it she told me not to send said person any payments. I was going to send the payments straight to this person as Alicia owed her money. When they got into it and exchanged words and this and that Alicia text me told me not to send a dime I said fine so send them to you? She said no just keep him. And I told her no that if she didn't want money i'd give her a glider out of my plat pair that I'm going to be getting, she never responded to that.

Her husband finally responded to my texts today and me and him went back and forth for a bit but he quit responding. At this point I plan on pressing charges for fraud.
MIBabe
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2011-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MIBabe on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Oh and to answer your question about the dad Nancy, this is what was told to me by the person I've been in contact with:

Did you ask Alicia to stop lying to you tell you who the parents to Rafiki are? I have proof since I purchased both of them. They were to be pet only since the mother has no lineage and the father was given to me to be non breeding.
MIBabe
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:33 pm

MIBabe wrote:I do have a signed breeding contract. He wasn't paid in full thank god. Yesterday when her and <she who shall remain nameless for now> got into it she told me not to send said person any payments. I was going to send the payments straight to this person as Alicia owed her money. When they got into it and exchanged words and this and that Alicia text me told me not to send a dime I said fine so send them to you? She said no just keep him. And I told her no that if she didn't want money i'd give her a glider out of my plat pair that I'm going to be getting, she never responded to that.

Her husband finally responded to my texts today and me and him went back and forth for a bit but he quit responding. At this point I plan on pressing charges for fraud.

I am about to be with you on the court thing, because now with everything she did to you, i feel i'm not going to get what i paid for!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MIBabe on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Stef i'm willing to do a joint suit with you and I can head up the money till we get our money back out of her. Because I bet your not going to get anything from her now!
MIBabe
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 pm

Let me email the "women" and see if she responds to me.

I will nicely ask her to refund me my $500 since i do feel I'm going to get ripped off YET AGAIN and not get what i pay for, or get something with a fake lineage.

hopefully people stop selling to this girl! how the hell she keeps getting gliders is BEYOND me.....its very upsetting!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:51 pm

oh my aching head. does it ever end with alicia. i am wondering if the father was under a no breeding contract because of the pet only. sounds like alicia is going to be living in court this year.

if there is a public hit list for bad breeders, alicia needs to be at the top.

sorry sara and stefanie for what you have went thru and what you will go
thru to get these matters settled. :2 hug:

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderAli on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:27 pm

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

I absolutely can't stand it that this is happening. I know there is a lot more to this than what is being let out on this forum and I have had it up to my eyeballs with Alicia's bullroses. When you and Steph take this biotch to court, please let me know the date because I want to be there and watch that piece of trailor trash go down. She is like litter on the highway. Someone needs to pick her up and throw her away. I have had it, had it, had it with that girl's lying, cheating, and stealing. It probably won't be long before she winds up in jail for some thing or another. Sara, I hope you do all things you can about this, including contacting the District Attorney's office here in South Carolina about pressing criminal charges against that girl who ought to be wearing an orange jumpsuit in a size negative zero! Handcuffs too and don't bother with the toothpaste - there's nothing to brush!

There, I've done it. My very first nasty post on LGG. Ha! I feel much better now.
GliderAli
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.gliderali.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:33 pm

GliderAli wrote: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

I absolutely can't stand it that this is happening. I know there is a lot more to this than what is being let out on this forum and I have had it up to my eyeballs with Alicia's bullroses. When you and Steph take this biotch to court, please let me know the date because I want to be there and watch that piece of trailor trash go down. She is like litter on the highway. Someone needs to pick her up and throw her away. I have had it, had it, had it with that girl's lying, cheating, and stealing. It probably won't be long before she winds up in jail for some thing or another. Sara, I hope you do all things you can about this, including contacting the District Attorney's office here in South Carolina about pressing criminal charges against that girl who ought to be wearing an orange jumpsuit in a size negative zero! Handcuffs too and don't bother with the toothpaste - there's nothing to brush!

There, I've done it. My very first nasty post on LGG. Ha! I feel much better now.

That was truly a EPIC post....never drink soda when reading ali's post, damn stuff came out my nose!!! :=)):

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 am

:=)): crying laugh

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MIBabe on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:17 am

I am giving them till the end of the week to see what happens. If they still continue to dodge or not respond I'll be going to see my attorney on Monday. I plan on pressing charges for interstate fraud and I will be going to get my money back including shipping and if I can not sure if I can do this will have to confer with my attorney but I want to try to sue her for interest on my money and possibly make her pay the amount for the replacement mo I now have to purchase along with the price of a pet only glider that I have to now put with Rafiki and shipping costs.
MIBabe
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daxtonsmom on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:40 am

stefaniey86 wrote:
GliderAli wrote: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

That was truly a EPIC post....never drink soda when reading ali's post, damn stuff came out my nose!!! :=)):

:=)): I'm glad when I am reading all these post I'm not drinking anything. I don't want soda coming out of my nose. Wow, yea I've tried to stay out of the Alicia thing but I have heard it and I am on the outside but hate watching it!
daxtonsmom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:00 am

We have a breeders buyer beware here, not that it does alot other then to help out our members to know the kind of person they are buying from. Although it might slow the person down a little, they still manage to pretty much stay in business (perfect example Danielle G aka snoopy aka marsupial meyhem).....
It takes intregrity to breed, because lineages are easily forged, you need to trust the word and intregrity of your breeder or you had better run to the store and get some ky and bend your a$$ over because your most certainly about to get screwed..... and expecting not to, well......thats just assinine IMHO
Chris R
Glider Mafia Queen
Glider Mafia Queen

Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2008-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feather on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:07 am

Don't forget to get your attorneys fees back too.
Feather
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1570
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://FeatherCentral.freehosting.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Got an email from scotty saying he is not giving alicia back her cell phone, the drama is causing to much stress on her and her baby.......OK but she doesn't understand she CAUSED the drama.

They are sending me my money once they sell there MO girls. I just told them i don't feel comfortable after what happened to Sara. I sent them a nice email, nothing mean. (I'm glad i can hold my cool after 14 months of waiting)

So there is some great news from my end!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderAli on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Stef,

Tell Scotty to drop you an email with those words in it so you have it in writing. Or YOU write it out and tell him to write back a confirming statement. I wouldn't hold my breathe with those two.
GliderAli
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeEliz on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 pm

What happened to all that settlement money they were supposed to have gotten? I hope you get your money back but at this point I wouldn't hold my breath!!!
JadeEliz
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2011-02-17

View user profile http://www.sunsetsugargliders.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeEliz on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Ali, we were thinking the same thing! Lol.
JadeEliz
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2011-02-17

View user profile http://www.sunsetsugargliders.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Oh i know I'm saving the email and everything. If my money isn't sent back to me by end of feb. beginning of march then poop is hitting the fan!

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GliderAli on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Well it's been two nights since I posted my first terribly angry post about Alicia and I just can't live with myself. So ya'll, I just want to make a public apology that I said mean personal things about her. Although it is true that I am tired of the bad things she has done to good people in this community and that if she has done wrong, that she should be punished accordingly, it's just not within my heart to say that ANYONE is highway trash, should be thrown out, etc.

So I am out here saying to anyone who read it that I wish I had never said it and I was just really angry and I totally regret saying that Alicia is trailor trash or highway trash or any of the demeaning remarks about her being a size zero or not needing toothpaste. The Good Lord above has forgiven me in my last two nights of praying and hope you all will too. It is VERY uncharacteristic of me, but most important, (at the risk of sounding like a holy roller), God loves her too and maybe we should just all pray that this woman will have some clarity of mind and start doing right.

:rub eyes: Sorry.
GliderAli
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:14 am

OMG. Does it ever end? Next time you want to buy a joey, let me know. I have many and I promise to ship with good lineage before the end of the year. LOL.

Ali, don't feel too bad. We all get pushed to a point where we break. Yes God loves her, but you don't have to.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey5 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Can I get a brief summary??!?!?

LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 8074
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stefaniey86 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:36 pm

OK new story brewing for everyone...........nani, daddy and baby (the ones that were taking from Alicias house by me and given back to Alden because she broke the non-breeding policy) test POSITIVE yes POSITIVE for Giardia and coccidia.

While these three gliders were in MY home, i got scared and had ALL my glider cages tested this morning at my vet. Alden told me they tested positive yesterday, so needless to say i got to the vet ASAP for fecal smears.

So this did not come from my home since ALL my gliders had a clean fecal test.

So this came from Alicia's place....so IF you have bought a baby from her please oh please if you didn't already get a fecal done ASAP!

Also Alicia is still selling babies out of her home, obviously she doesn't do fecal smears on her gliders or she would have known these three were positive. I can just imagine her other gliders.

Here is the story on GG

http://www.sugarglider.com/glidergossip/topic.asp?whichpage=1&TOPIC_ID=41836&#364145

Im just glad all my fecals came back negative!!! dance happy

stefaniey86
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:14 pm

I'm so happy that everyone in your house got the all clear. And I'm sorry that Alden is now having to go through this. I was so happy that she was able to get Nani back, so sad that they came back sick.

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:25 pm

oh no poor alden. i just hope alden can keep it away from her other
gliders. what a mess.