Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Caroline Suggies / Alicia

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Caroline Suggies / Alicia

Post by CarolinaSuggies on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:52 pm

I will elaborate she bought a glider from me we had a breeding disagreement and I refused to give her the glider! I will be sending her a full refund by either paypal or postal money order this week!

CarolinaSuggies
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigger on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:52 pm

So far I see a contract signed by Scotty, obviously Scotty did buy some gliders and I can assume he didn't pay for them. Right about now if Scotty was my hubby he would have a size 8 buried so far up his arse he would need a tonsilectomy to remove it. I will reserve my opinion on whether I feel Alicia is responsible for Scotty buying gliders till Karen's proof is posted to show me why I should hold Alicia responsible for Scotty's actions.

I can assure you that in Michael's current unemployed broke arse state people would be very willing to hunt me down as a better alternative to try to get money from, hence the fact that the bank keeps calling me to make his truck note. Yeah, can you say repossess it cuz I ain't paying for it.

I do still see Alicia responsible for all her own actions that she has acknowledged and claims she will set right. And you can bet everyone will be waiting to see if they are set right.

Just posting as an advance warning...........

For any and all,
IF you state publicly that you are sending something to Mary H......you really better send it and be ready to show proof. It turns very ugly when folks don't do what they say by Mary & Charlie. Just ask Teresa bout that if ya don't believe me.
Trigger
Brat Raiser
Brat Raiser

Number of posts : 3936
Registration date : 2008-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Fine, I'm awake. Jebus.

Coeli - You, missy, I am unhappy with :( You won't friend me on facebook! I can't send you your cutie-patootie photos. Plus you never sent me that contract. For shame.

Alicia - Good morning to you too. Now... what?

Tracy - As far as my story, give me a minute. This'll be a long one.
xoerikae
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2011-02-22

View user profile http://thesugarglideradventure.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaSuggies on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 pm

"I" as usual will set it all right even those thing's that are not fully my burden to bear! I am fine with it I am not debating anything with anyone! Karen and Erika and Roya will be paid ASAP! I will figure it all out just like I alway's do! I am not saying that nothing that happened with Karen is my fault I should have stopped informing her of what was going on and stopped trying to make thing's right and just let my husband deal with it all BUT after a while I didnt I TRIED to start fixing it BUT that was alot of money that was not MY place to have to pay!!! You can all have your feeling's about me BELIEVE ME I don't blame you I would see thing's the same if I were in your shoes as well! I am sorry if I have been in any way confusing or whatever I am just not good at typing things I want to say!

CarolinaSuggies
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjlong on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:01 pm

CarolinaSuggies wrote:Erika I am not going to be a child and say I don't need to give you your money back!

At this point Alicia, I don't think this is the only issue. I think it is more HOW you have not handled this situation for an extended amount of time. I hope Erika explains what happened to her.

I really don't appreciated being lied to either. We talked on fb im about gliders the other day and you straight up said ALL your gliders are paid in full. You then told me you had just worked a deal with Alden to pay a pretty decent sum of money for breeding rights on your platinum. So you saying you "might" breed is crap. Or was that just lip service too. I mean it is just too many different stories coming from you to really know what is truth and what is fabricated.

It's just like Rachel, yes she has been paid now but how long did it drag out? What about, "I forgot to put it in the box...Oh wait how long did it even take you to send that box anyway? How many "the check is in the mail" stories? How many "we are sick" (oh,but we bought toy making supplies while we were out), "I am sick", "I can't get the car", "I will have to take the money from my bill money" stories did you tell her before you finally sent the money when the fire was finally under your arse to do so? Why the badgering, accusing emails to Rachel when SHE didn't start this? You have her totally feeling like she was at fault when all she did was do a trade with you and send you some stuff. She also worked her butt off to get stuff to you when you had the "Lost purse and kid's Christmas money" episode. I mean, you owed her a stinkin' $20 and you couldn't come up with that for her but you ordered and PAID for stuff from Mistie? WTH?

At this point, I feel like it isn't just a money issue it is an ethics or morals issue. :( I haven't been taken advantage of but I have heard from too many other people stories on separate occasions to believe you are not guilty of some of this stuff. Yes, there are two sides to every story but REALLY???

tjlong
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY

Number of posts : 1124
Registration date : 2010-07-13

View user profile http://www.acresofsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbellesmomm on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:01 pm

xoerikae wrote:Fine, I'm awake. Jebus.

Coeli - You, missy, I am unhappy with :( You won't friend me on facebook! I can't send you your cutie-patootie photos. Plus you never sent me that contract. For shame.

Erika been "not well" lately so memory is shot from meds. I will try to get a contract out by email later today. You also have numerous ways to get in touch with me. For shame.
tinkerbellesmomm
Where's My Couch?
Where's My Couch?

Number of posts : 2874
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:03 pm

You read my msg so I figured you were ignoring me or something, lol.
I have lots of videos of that precious little joey ;) She's five weeks old!
xoerikae
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaSuggies on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:06 pm

What I was saying (possibly) worded wrong is IT WAS MY CHOICE TO ICCURE THE DEBT WITH ALDEN!!!! And ALL my glider's are paid off except Nani and I never said she was paid for I said I had worked out an agreement to start making payments on her!!! It is in the PM on GC!!! And I have the emails I sent to Rachel I NEVER said she started it YES I got upset over what she posted she and I talk frequently if it was an issue she could have said something to me!!! I paid Rachel! DONE.....

CarolinaSuggies
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:08 pm

it was an issue. and she brought it up with you more than a couple times.
xoerikae
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaSuggies on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:11 pm

So I paid and apologized and have openly admitted I was wrong and were just gunna keep going in circles here!

CarolinaSuggies
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigger on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:13 pm

CarolinaSuggies wrote:What I was saying (possibly) worded wrong is IT WAS MY CHOICE TO ICCURE THE DEBT WITH ALDEN!!!! And ALL my glider's are paid off except Nani and I never said she was paid for I said I had worked out an agreement to start making payments....

TOTALLY OT but maybe this will be good news for someone else huh Peggy. LOL
Trigger
Brat Raiser
Brat Raiser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaSuggies on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:13 pm

FYI Alden already knows!!! :)

CarolinaSuggies
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 pm

The point, Alicia, is that Rachel is not the first. And probably not the last.
xoerikae
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tjlong on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 pm

CarolinaSuggies wrote:What I was saying (possibly) worded wrong is IT WAS MY CHOICE TO ICCURE THE DEBT WITH ALDEN!!!! And ALL my glider's are paid off except Nani and I never said she was paid for I said I had worked out an agreement to start making payments on her!!! It is in the PM on GC!!! And I have the emails I sent to Rachel I NEVER said she started it YES I got upset over what she posted she and I talk frequently if it was an issue she could have said something to me!!! I paid Rachel! DONE.....
:-@:
tjlong
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 pm

:=)):
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaSuggies on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:17 pm

I am not even going to acknolwedge this! I was asked to speak I did I am not going to keep responding to the drama!!!! Anyone has any ADULT questions I will be somewhere email or facebook! I have admitted that it is somewhat my fault said I will fix it and I am tired of circling! You people say make it right well I started that and you all GET WORSE!!! I'm done!!!

CarolinaSuggies
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbellesmomm on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:19 pm

I am curious to what a double pom pom is.
I know not on topic but it was in the second page scan.
tinkerbellesmomm
Where's My Couch?
Where's My Couch?

Number of posts : 2874
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Facts:
- I trust most glider people until they prove to me otherwise. I am friends with a lot of banned people, etc etc. You know what? That doesn't make me a bad person. That doesn't make me a "minion". *I* have never had any issues with them. I have had more issues with people that are still in decent standing with the community, but that's a different issue. I can think for myself, and I take responsibility for what happens.

- I bought two lovely bouncing boys from Alicia in August, with no issue. They were fab. Appa and Momo are my sweetest gliders, Alicia and Scotty were awesome.

- I started paying off a girl, a WF, in October-ish [guessing] of last year, with the knowledge that I would not get her until Feb/March of this year. I knew I did not have the money to pay straight up, nor would I then, so I paid $20 a week. The first glider was named Keiko. Keiko, around 4 weeks old, somehow got into another cage and was killed. Then I was told I'd have a WF buttercream, we named her Kinohime. Couple weeks later she was killed in the heater freak accident whatever thing. Then I was told I'd get Kinohime's younger sister, who we named Kiwi [don't ask - I have no idea where the K's thing came from. Keiko means "adored", Kinohime means "Princess of the trees", and Kiwi means "I'm freakin tired of having to come up with names"].

- About a week before we were supposed to get Kiwi at a get-together in DC, Chris started entertaining the idea of getting a mosaic male from sterile lines to breed from Nadine. [Alicia, do not start on this as it is not the topic of the day.] As such, we were actually about to back out of the deal, as we realized we could not afford it. Before we got the chance, Alicia backed out on Kiwi, saying that she was uncomfortable with my breeding situation. Understandable, I suppose. Not really, as Kiwi would not have gone anywhere near that mo, nor would any of her other gliders, but to each his own and I can accept that. Nadine [who I have since learned is not the best person to mingle with, thanks] contacted Alicia - and Alicia managed to convince Nadine that my "breeding situation" was bad because of two leu hets I have.

- I got Pixie and Dust from Coeli, who is wonderful. Their joeys have a 6.3 [i think? It's 6 something, and I'm not looking it up right now, lol] COI. I questioned it, because it seemed pretty high, but both Coeli and Roya told me it would be okay. In my contract for those joeys, I write in that any breeding must result in joeys with less than a 3.5 COI - my way of making it better.

- Since Alicia found out about this, I have gotten multiple messages/facebook chats/etc asking about me being a "bad breeder". I haven't even been breeding that long, how can I have a rep already? They all sourced Alicia as where they found out/the person who told them found out/etc.

- I found out the joey, Kiwi, was sold almost immediately. Wouldn't that have been a convenient place to get the money to refund me?

- I've tried to start pm's on GC with Alicia on multiple occasions. I was told that I "had an attitude" and that I would get my money when she got some [in between which time she bough cremino hets, sold a mo, etc etc], and then she promptly would leave the conversation. Which is pretty much as good as a door slammed in the face.

Feelings and shite:

- Okay, backing out on a paid glider is el sucko, but you don't spend the money until the glider is out of your possession. That's like a rule of breeding. If you have to spend it, you better have a way to pay it back, asap. If you had planned to pay in back in $20 increments, they should've started right away. It shouldn't come down to a gossipy topic that makes you look back before you sweeten up and start payments.

- Telling people you're trying to be their friend and be helpful while yelling at any decision they make and spreading rumors about them is counterproductive.

On a semi-related topic:
Considering that Scotty "bought" these gliders, and that Alicia has no other income than these gliders that any of us knows of, I think it's safe to assume that their money is at least slightly mingled. Especially considering that any paypal money sent to her goes to her husband's account, and that any time she owes someone money she has to wait for her husbands check to come in... saying that they're separate accounts goes against everything.

:take a bow:
That took half an hour. OMG.
xoerikae
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tjlong on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:23 pm

CarolinaSuggies wrote:I am not even going to acknolwedge this! I was asked to speak I did I am not going to keep responding to the drama!!!! Anyone has any ADULT questions I will be somewhere email or facebook! I have admitted that it is somewhat my fault said I will fix it and I am tired of circling! You people say make it right well I started that and you all GET WORSE!!! I'm done!!!

Too little too late IMO. You can't just keep putting some people off and paying others who come after and not expect to get called on it. Sorry, this IS an adult thing and YOU are the one who caused it. I don't believe it is drama, just facts and YOU GOT CAUGHT. :=)):
tjlong
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:23 pm

I am not even going to acknolwedge this!

Which part?

I have admitted that it is somewhat my fault said I will fix it and I am tired of circling!

Sometimes when you are trying to get to the end conclusion it doesnt mean that the two ends really meet so you have to go back around and try again.

What do you mean by somewhat your fault? How is it the fault of others? (NOT speaking of the hubby issue with you here)

You people say make it right well I started that and you all GET WORSE!!!

How has anything gotten worse? You mean by Tracy coming forward now? Is what she is saying inaccurate?

You were just starting to be really listened to and now you decide to leave? That is silly. If things that are being said against you are incorrect, please correct them. Its really that simple. BTW, did you ever get your camera in the mail yet?
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigger on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:30 pm

CarolinaSuggies wrote:FYI Alden already knows!!! :)

Alicia, I couldn't ever care less what Alden/Nedla does or don't know. Just hoping her money coming in thing will be good news for a friend.
Trigger
Brat Raiser
Brat Raiser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaSuggies on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Nope wrong again Erika that is the ONLY paypal and yes I do have to wait I have to give him cash and he put's the money from his card onto Paypal!!! Works great And no I dont work dont need to! But believe me what he does supports nothing I do! There's lot's of thing's I normally have my 6 kid's and 3 to 5 other kid's in my house that's me staying home still making money I take care of my grandmother as well! BUT this TRUELY isnt worth arguing over! As I said you can have your own opinions I am fine with that and won't try to fight it! So as I said you can all have your conversation without me I said I was wrong and ****I**** will fix it! Have a great day! :)

CarolinaSuggies
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaSuggies on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Well Peggy I only told Tracy all "MY" glider's are paid for in full except Nani and I had worked out payments with Alden on her! That was it!!!! I meant somewhat in the case of Karen..... everything is is MY FAULT AND MY FAULT ALONE....

CarolinaSuggies
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjlong on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Alicia, If I am wrong PLEASE correct me! That is why I said I realize there are two sides to every story!

Oh and yes, you told me about Alden's payment plan on GC's pm BUT you told me all your gliders were "paid in full" in our im on fb. Of course, that can't be documented because it is gone. You also told me you had "so many things from vendors" that you "BOUGHT" that you haven't used most of them. Isn't it true that MOST of that stuff was GIVEN to you by generous people in the community??? WOW

BTW, I would love to be proven wrong! Please, do it!
tjlong
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY
The BIG BAD Glider BULLY

Back to top Go down

Post by xoerikae on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Nope wrong again Erika that is the ONLY paypal and yes I do have to wait I have to give him cash and he put's the money from his card onto Paypal!!!
My point is if you're the one getting the money from breeding, why not have your own account linked to your own bank account? Feelings and shite, again, not facts.
xoerikae
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next