Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Teresa/Dancing

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teresa/Dancing

Post by WintersSong on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Suggiemom wrote:Oh. My. God....awards? The only award Teresa has ever won is for being THE biggest liar and hypocrite! Respected??? By WHOM??? She's not respected, she's ridiculed.

And Alicia, I had NO idea about Sassy dying. I'm SO sorry! I already have a very low opinion of Teresa, but now I know she is so much worse than I even thought possible. What a low life, toothless, piece of caca!!!

I don't think that it's Teresa that got an award, but rather Jen Bailey (XFileFan), who was commenting defending Teresa. Jen says that she was there when Teresa spoke with Mary about waiting (says Mary said to wait and send the check & box together), and that Alicia is mistaken with what Sassy..that Alicia took advice from someone with a judge "or something". And that Teresa didn't do what she's accused of. She claims to know for a fact that Teresa did nothing wrong with the Sassy situation.
WintersSong
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2010-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:21 pm

That's cuz Jen is blind as a bat apparently because YES, Teresa did do wrong by refusing to give Sassy back to Alicia. Whether she knew or not that she wasn't supposed to ever end up with that glider, she knew afterwards and she made a CHOICE at that time to keep her away from Alicia out of nothing but spite.

And what's this now about her threatening to euthanize her gliders if no one takes them?

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Jen says that she was there when Teresa spoke with Mary about waiting (says Mary said to wait and send the check & box together),

Hmmm...so Jen is now in Kansas?? Last I heard she was on the West Coast, maybe Teresa had to use the money from the raffle to get Jen to her house...

And YES Teresa DID do wrong with Sassy. She refused to give Sassy back to Alicia because I refused to give a glider that Teresa originally gave to me back to her. That is another long story and many think I should have handled it differently, and maybe I should have, but the gliders health and well being was my FIRST priority. And I am happy to report she is still alive and well today.

The *Judge* Jen is talking about is Lucy, and that glider in that situation is Reep along with some others that Teresa refused to allow Lucy to see or have back.

And funny how this is the SECOND time over the past few years that Teresa has had to *downsize* because of health issues. Im not saying she doesnt have any health related problems, she probably does, however, when you have to downsize, shouldnt you find homes for ALL your gliders, not just the nonbreeders??
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Alicia is mistaken with what Sassy..that Alicia took advice from someone with a judge "or something". And that Teresa didn't do what she's accused of. She claims to know for a fact that Teresa did nothing wrong with the Sassy situation.

:=)):

I didn't get advice from a judge. I threatened to take Shelley to court to see if Teresa was a good enough friend to protect Shelley and give Sassy back. Teresa wasn't and my downfall is everyone knows I would never have taken Shelly to court. Shelly is a single mom who has suffered some really bad things in her life. As much as I wanted Sassy in my care so I could choose where she lived, I would have never actually taken Shelly to court, ever.

As for JB, there is no way she can know anything for sure. She was off in La La Utah when this all happened.

She is now living with Teresa and Joe, so every little word that comes from her mouth/computer comes from the otherside of the couch/sitting next to Teresa.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Well when she downsizes, if anyone finds Duffy in the mix, please let me know.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by WintersSong on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm

queenduck wrote:
Alicia is mistaken with what Sassy..that Alicia took advice from someone with a judge "or something". And that Teresa didn't do what she's accused of. She claims to know for a fact that Teresa did nothing wrong with the Sassy situation.

:=)):

I didn't get advice from a judge.

Whoops! That's my error. Should be grudge. Someone with a grudge "or something".

Trying to multi-task.
WintersSong
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2010-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 pm

grudg·es plural

1. resentment: a feeling of resentment or ill will, especially one lasting for a long time

Me have a grudge? I didn't have a grudge when she and Shelley went behind my back, placed Sassy with Teresa after I had specifically told Shelley she could NOT give one to Teresa (Shelley had point blank asked if she could give a leu joey to Teresa-Sassy had not been born yet). I said NO, not, NEVER, helllllooooonnnnoo. Teresa in emails with me (which I have posted before and still have) knew that Shelley was to breed until she got one leu joey and then neuter the parents and keep them all as a family. Any hets she could also keep with the family/neutered. I only approved for Connie to get a leu joey if more than 1 were born. Connie never got a leu from that pairing, Peggy later gave her one. AND THEN I ended up having to pay for the original pair to be neutered because Shelley couldn't afford it. So I gave a very expensive leu het pair to Shelly AND had to pay for the neuter. AND Shelley didn't get her leu/Teresa did who didn't even keep her, gave her away against my wishes and then she died.

WHEEEWWW.

Who knows if Shelley really neutered the pair. At this point I don't know because Shelley has dissapeared, Connie has dissapeared (she was to make sure it was done and the person I sent the neuter money to) and Teresa and I don't talk.

But when I think of Teresa do I have....a feeling of resentment or ill will, especially one lasting for a long time....... yep, 100%, absolutely.

But, I would never lie about Teresa because of this grudge. I wish her the best, I hope her health stays good, I hope Joe is well, I wish her no ill will. Just stay away from me.

So yes, I hold a grudge against Teresa. I can admit that.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BelladonnasMom on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Suggiemom wrote:And what's this now about her threatening to euthanize her gliders if no one takes them?

I want to stay out of this the best I can since I would not have my wonderful WF twins Abby and Gale if it weren't for Teresa. BUT... I was completely shocked to pieces to see her post that! I about fell out of my chair when I read it. Yes, she did post, "I have to place them or face euthanizing them." on FB. It made me ill to even go back and search that out so I wouldn't be accused of mis-quoting... I understand why she says she had to get rid of them, but to threaten their lives? Not cool Teresa, not cool at all...
BelladonnasMom
Suggie Sneaker
Suggie Sneaker

Number of posts : 2785
Location : I know their is a pony in the bucket of caca SOMEWHERE!
Registration date : 2009-04-24

View user profile http://diamondsuggiedesign.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kyro298 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Cora posted this earlier on GG, stating that this came from Dancing on GC:

" still have a family of 4 looking. Dad, mom and two "kids" (all are adult now) Both boys are neutered.

Three single neutered boys, all greys. (I'm am trying intros so maybe can get two of them together). Torrey, Tank and Seti.

I have a home for two of my pairs but it got postponed and if new homes line up before she is ready, she said to let them go. (will be June or July before she can take them)

It is Gianna and King (both wf) King is neutered.

And Everest and Sierra (both have small wt) Everest is neutered. (Torrey and Tank are both offspring of Everest and Sierra)

I sadly said goodbye to my wonderful family colony of 8 and they should be with their new mom sometime today. There they will rejoin their three other siblings. I also said goodbye to three of my young'uns. Two lion mosaics and a wf lion.

These gliders have all placed or are being placed FREE OF CHARGE to the right homes. If a RR is needed, $$ help for those doing the driving is appreciated."

So...some names are mentioned if anyone is looking for any specifically and you haven't seen the update on the GC thread.
kyro298
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2253
Registration date : 2008-08-20

View user profile http://www.StageItRedesignIt.com

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:07 am

I know that she had told me that she was keeping some of her gliders. Some of her oldest and original ones. That she couldnt bring herself to rehome all of them since some of them are up there in age.

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kyro298 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am

I thought she was re-homing them because it was either the gliders or her health. Period. I fully admit I'm going solely on what was posted in a thread on GG. I haven't seen or read the one on GC at all.
kyro298
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 am

This is the SECOND time that I know of that she is rehoming. If she is in poor health with 20 she will be in poor health with 2.

How many times have we seen HER have a fit when she seen others talk about euthanizing gliders?? And here she is doing it herself. Pathetic. I am SOOO glad she did NOT get Dancer back. Lord knows what would have happened to her.

Once again my gut didnt let me down.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 am

"I have to place them or face euthanizing them."

Sherri, I am sure there are some she wants to keep for attatchment and those she has had the longest. But... some of the ones she has listed, are ones she has had a very long time, as long as I have known her, or were some of her favorites. What is missing from the list is Duffy and his family, the mosaic male she got from me and last I knew, was not neutered. But he may be by now or soon, also missing is Gina's very expensive and beutiful mosaic, and a few other very pretty gliders. She has other families that would be easier to place, if she placed them she'd have room for the less desireable ones.

And she did this what? a year ago? Due to health. Then she took in Gina's babies. Kept the prettiest ones, and rehomed other ones. She at one time told me Gina was going to let her let her place them all, but then she had to keep Panda (Gina's very expensive/steril mo) and his partner Isis (one of Teresa's original wfb joey she didn't want to part with). But... she has had them less than a year, but boy oh boy are they pretty. If she offered up the mosaic families she surely would have more room for less tame and more gray families and there would be less chance she'd have to put any of them down.

Someone with chronic breathing problems can euthanize gliders due to her own personal health, but can she quit smoking?

queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 am

PEGGY... stop posting at the same times as me. LOL.

Too funny.

I know this is the 2nd time she has downsized due to 'health' possibly the third. That I am not so sure of. But I do know that after the last time she did take in all of Gina's gliders. Which I am happy that Gina had someone to give them to, but if you are sick and can't take care of your gliders, if you are so sick you might have to put your own gliders down, why would you take in a large number from Gina?

queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kyro298 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 am

Geez, I hope it's OK I keep quoting Cora but she posted this from Teresa's Facebook the other day:

Teresa Walters Haas: I have medical reasons I need to place most of these gliders and unlike ever before, I've asked for help.

Where is the help now that I need it?

I'm not trying to SELL these gliders, just find them good homes so that I can physically BREATHE again.

I know many of you are at your limits of how many gliders you can take in. I honestly understand and would not want anyone taking on more than they can handle. But I have to place these gliders or face euthanizing them.

PLEASE don't let it come to that. PLEASE if you know of homes, help me place these gliders.

So, yes, she did basically state she can't breathe with them there. I understand how she is personally attached to older ones that have been with her for a long time, but wouldn't they still make it hard for her to breathe, if that's the case?
kyro298
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:36 am

but wouldn't they still make it hard for her to breathe, if that's the case?

Yep and having all those pretty expensive ones there would make it hard for her to breathe as well ..... wouldnt they??

Alicia, no worries, post away, Im turning in for the night. WAY past my bedtime!! :funny stuff:
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 am

I didnt realize that she was keeping those pretty gliders from Gina. I knew nothing of those. I was just stating that she was keeping some. She had stated to me the older ones. And i was putting it out there that if there were any particular gliders that someone was looking for, that she was keeping the older ones.

Again, I didnt know about Gina's gliders.

Lucy sent me a text asking if I knew if any of her gliders were included in the ones that Teresa was rehoming. I didnt think so, but now I'm not so sure?

newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:05 am

The ones she has named, are not Lucy's. She rehomed some of Lucy's prior. A home I know Lucy was happy with :) But I doubt she'd every rehome Reep, 1. beause she does love him and 2. because she'd do anything to keep him from Lucy.

Duffy... who knows if she'd rehome him or not. I can see her rehoming him, which is totally fine with me, I'd just like to know where he ends up.

Sherri, sorry if I seemed snippy or .... I don't know. I know you were posting in a helpful way and I hope it didn't seem like I was snipping at you, I was not.

Where is the help now that I need it?

Same place it was last time she asked. She has several times in large groups (downsized) or in individual cases rehome both her own gliders and rescues. This community has helped many times over, and of course will help again. But she can't keep taking in and then shouting that she can't breathe and she needs help. Fine, great, the community will help. But stop taking in, stop keeping them if you can't do it.

As for as breathing. She has said this before. I do happen to know that she does have chronic breathing problems, she has had pneumonia several times, she has at times needed oxygen. And I have a bit of medical information backing me, I do understand.

I doubt it is a problem of asthma or allergies. She does have asthma along with other resp. issues. If they are really triggering her asthma, then she should rehome all of them, and the dogs. It is what you have to do when you need to breathe.

It's prob. the amount of effert (oxygen consumptions) it takes to care for that many animals. That is why I was saying if she just wants to reduce her numbers, and not eliminate all pets (dogs are pets too), then she should rehome those that are easiest to place, tamest, prettiest, etc. That way her numbers will be reduced faster and there will be no need to euthanize.

And she needs to quit smoking.

I've admitted I have a grudge against Teresa, but I do wish the best for her. Which means the best quality of life. I have personally been friends with her and heard her struggle to breathe and advised her to go to the dr/call an ambulance several times. And I've talked to her when she was in the ICU after near respiratory arrest. She is telling the truth about her breathing problems. It is just so irritating to see she is not really taking care of the issue.

Keep no more than 1-3 cages of gliders/neuter them all, keep 1-2 dogs, remove all the other animals in the house. And don't take in anymore, help place on the phone/contact your friends, but do not take in one more single gliders. If that is still too much, re-home all of your animals.

And quit smoking.

I'm not going to have her over for a sleep over anytime soon, but I also don't want to hear she died due to resp. failure.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:21 am

Alicia, you did not sound snippy at all. I have just had some people ask me about gliders that Teresa has of theirs and I don't know what all the gliders names are to know if they were in fact being rehomed or not.

I am one person that has one of Lucy's gliders and he is one of my favorites. (shhh.. dont tell the others) He goes with me every year to the SGGA so Lucy AND Teresa get to see him.

On a side note I did tell Teresa about Lucy contacting me and she she said that she was keeping Lucy's gliders.

newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyPaws on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:07 am

Now Alicia you'll probably know more about this. But I've heard that people w/allergies, asthma, breathing issues, 'whatever' also need to keep their house CLEAN. I'm not saying her house isn't clean, but doesn't the dust level, amount of carpets, soft upholstered furniture, drapes etc that collect this dust also need to be accounted for? How often all of that is cleaned or gotten rid of alltogether.

One of my best friends in high school lived on an inhaler until the family doctor told them to get out all the carpets and use mini blinds rather than drapes where they could. They had no inside pets & her mother was a stay home farm mom who kept the house spotless already. So out came the carpets, out went the drapes AND all the stuffed animals. Minimal small rugs where needed and they started doing things like drying sleeping pillows to help with dust mites maybe? Anyway, Donna never needed an inhaler again.

What about if she lives in an older home? Asbestos? Mold? Does anyone know if any of these types of things have been looked into?

DirtyPaws
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://dirtypaws.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:27 am

But I doubt she'd every rehome Reep,

I thought I heard somewhere that Reep died?

I dont think ANY of us want to see Teresa die or even in the hospital. But I agree with Alicia, if you have that many health issues stop thinking of the animals, even though they are a part of your family and you love them, and start thinking about yourself and if you really want to continue living.

Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Marie on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:25 am

I just have to ask this, Teresa has respiratory issues, and SMOKES?

Please tell me that is not true.
Jill Marie
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2010-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:24 am

It is true.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:30 am

Brilliant, eh?

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyPaws on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:14 am

And chooses to rehome glides as her 1st choice to achieve better health.

I can't help but wonder also if there's more to it than just the breathing issues. I don't know alot about her. But maybe she's just in over her head. Too many gliders, too many cages. Health issues w/age don't help w/keeping cages clean. And all the effort that would go into feeding that many.

I too have noticed her 'downsizing' over the years. But never see her rehoming the pretty breeding mo's either.

But chances are, if she's been smoking for years & years, the damage is done. She most definitately could be in the 1st stages of emphysema and getting rid of the animals won't cure her breathing troubles.

But I'm telling ya. She's got to get those dogs out too & clean every inch of carpet & upholstry to rid of all animal dander, dust, mites, etc to truely be breathing clean air.
DirtyPaws
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://dirtypaws.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next