Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Teresa/Dancing

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teresa/Dancing

Post by DirtyPaws on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:52 am

Okay, well, while Alicia's posting about her babies now.....

And since I don't want a Christmas card anyway LOL...

I'm officially putting in my order for a spotted white mo. (Preferably with pink spots.) And I think I'll fit in well with that list of 'slow payers.' Not the 'non payers' or the 'won't answer you calls payers' or even the 'what, I don't know what you're talking about payers.' Just a slow, 'give you what I can give you payer.' Neutered male is fine. Must be sweet as pie.

:funny stuff:

And yikes! I thought Dancing was much older too ~ hence the 'age' comment. Must have smoked all her life ~ I hear it really makes you look much older.

Glad to hear Mary got her money. But I believe the nudge is what did it.
DirtyPaws
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://dirtypaws.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:54 pm

I don't think it was the 'nudge' that did it so much as the "I've made yet another colossal arse out of myself and everyone found out' that did it.... :=)):

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mizvalorie on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:10 pm

LOL...I actually agree. This was made public on GC by CyndieKB on February 27th. If you had plans to send something wouldnt you say, "I am sending it out on such and such date." Instead we got silence. Even her friends did not let us know what date they saw her send the check or whatever.
mizvalorie
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2008-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saturngirl on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:24 pm

I won a drawing to help Brody (glidrz5 - Chris's glider) back in Sept. Teresa said she would donate a wood burned box. Well, at this time I had hurt my back and was in the ER. I still managed to pay for the drawing and to send Teresa pics of my gliders for the box. Guess what I've yet to receive the box and I'm not holding my breath that I'll ever see it. If you say you're going to donate something just do it!! I've sent her PM's over on GC and it was the box is done but she had to do the poly over it and she would ship it out, then it was something else....blah, blah, blah. Now she won't read my PM's. Whatever!! I won't bid on a drawing if she is donating something to it.

Oh yea! The LGG vet fund I won years back she said she would donate toys and she told me that they were boxed up and ready to mail out. Well, guess what never got those either.

Feels good to get that off my chest......
saturngirl
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2776
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Sometimes you just have to get stuff like that off your chest. Believe me I understand. But she will come back with you are wrong, you can't remember, and of course she is being treated wrongly because of your bad memory. Yeah right.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Holy caca Tara!!! You've GOT to be kidding!!!! I know I still owe Kristy her stuff (and I swear by all that is holy, I bought the black fleece this weekend....), but I've kept in touch with her and I've asked if I could send what I DID have finished already. I have lots of 'reasons' for being so late, but it's still wrong and I certainly don't avoid Kristy because of it.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mizvalorie on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Omg Tara! Wow and they don't call her a scammer?
mizvalorie
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelic4296 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:09 am

Can't we officially put her on the Buyer Beware List or something?? She makes a fulltime job out of screwing people over, seriously....

Guess what, I'm pullin out the big guns. I have like caca health right now; like caca beyond anyone's imagination. I haven't worked in almost a year. I'm up to 18 surgeries, not counting to the normal ones like having my gallbladder taken out. I am at this point not walking a whole lot, hurts too much, and even sitting for more than 30-45 minutes is hard. Guess what??? I don't screw people over while putting my "bad health" out there for all to see. When I promise someone help, like Mary, Val, and Kelsey (the recent people), I follow through on every single thing I say. Sorry, but I feel like Teresa has made a point of making it known her health is bad just so everyone can't attack her for the wrong she is doing. Lookie here, I have bad health too and I'd bet my right boob that I've had it for wayyyyyyy longer and wayyyyy more extreme than Teresa (unless SHE has also been sick since she was 15 months old, then we'll talk ). I still keep my promises to help, and if I know I'm too sick to help, I DON'T PROMISE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Being sick isn't an excuse to me, sorry. I know that sounds harsh, and I honestly feel bad that she's having a hard time with her health, I know what that's like BIGTIME, but her health in NO way excuses what she's doing. I can safely and with alot of confidence say this because I've gone through 30 years with like caca health and don't think too highly of people who use it as a reason not to get things done, especially given the amount of time this whole thing has been going on. I sound like a girldog, fine, so be it. I really don't care.
angelic4296
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mizvalorie on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:18 am

I agree Jessica. I know people going through WAY more caca and they live their lives, help people, help gliders and do all they can.

This includes me!

People can get in over their heads, they can make mistakes. I totally get that!!!

I've done the same. But what makes many others different, is they face facts, apologize and try to do better next time.

When has teresa done this? Not once that I can see. Obviously there is a pattern with two other people coming up with information that teresa has done something like this in the past.
mizvalorie
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~LYNSIE~ on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:23 am

I would love to see her on the Buyer Beware list. I have so much hatred for this... I don't even have a decent word to call her (hence why I've been keeping my mouth shut). She deserves it for the years she devoted all of her spare time into trying to tear me and my reputation apart only to be the biggest hypocrit in the world by doing everything I've ever done 'wrong' plus 100 more mistakes. GAH!
~LYNSIE~
Princess Lidia's Mommy
Princess Lidia's Mommy

Number of posts : 4240

View user profile http://www.luckyyou-gliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mizvalorie on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:25 am

Oh I forgot about that Lynsie!!! She was pretty brutal...karma is a girldog aint it?
mizvalorie
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~LYNSIE~ on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:39 am

Yep sure is!
~LYNSIE~
Princess Lidia's Mommy
Princess Lidia's Mommy

Number of posts : 4240

View user profile http://www.luckyyou-gliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:01 pm

I absolutely agree that she warrants being added to the list. She's already had cause to be, not just once, but many times. ANYONE can screw up. It's how you take care of it that defines who you are, and Jessica, you are NOT a girldog. You are absolutely correct in everything that you've said. If her health is so bad that she has to screw people over, she needs to excuse herself from the forums and work on her health. She needs to stop using it as an excuse, especially when she's not willing to help herself by stopping smoking, etc.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelic4296 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Laurie,
Can we put her on the Banned List or whatever category you deem appropriate for her on HERE? Alot of people have been coming over from GC to here lately, and it would be good if they looked at that list and saw her name and the reason why she's on it....

And Lynsie, I'm sorry she put you through all that caca, she has no room to criticize ANYONE. Her day has finally come, so take comfort in the fact that she has been called out on the carpet for her crap that she's been pulling for years now....
angelic4296
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 am

Yes, she can be added to the BANNED list. I love how she posts on other forums and facebook that she doesn't LIKE to come here. It's not that she doesn't like it, it's because she CAN'T. I've had to rub her nose in that a few times.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:36 pm

She now has a place on the BANNED list. If anyone knows of anything that should be added, please let me or one of the other girls know.

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelic4296 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:29 am

Awwwww Teresa, Teresa, Teresa.....FINALLY you are where you should be....with all the other creepers, liars, and scammers.....hope you have lots of fun laying in that bed of yours.......

By the way, just a technical question totally off topic....when someone on the Banned List keeps making new names, how do you CATCH the fact that it's them? Do they do or say something to tip you guys (Mods and Admin) off or is there an actual way of tracking them? Or are you not allowed to say lol?? I only ask cuz I see people on the list with like 534234 names....how do you keep catching them???

Last edited by angelic4296 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added stuff)
angelic4296
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:38 am

If we told you, we'd have to kill you.

Yes, there are ways to catch people logging on under fake names, using their friends names, etc. You just have to be motivated to look. Sometimes mods and admins/on any board, are motivated to look, sometimes they are not. Just depends.

I know on SGN as long as your not making any posts, I don't care if you read. Only ones banned over there are those who asked to be banned. However, not everyone feels that way.

But believe me, they can be caught. Sometimes something just looks fishy or sometimes we are just bored and start looking. LOL.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 am

And sometimes, we just like to make complete asses out of them when they self righteously say they hate LGG and therefor will NOT be seen here....ROFLMAO!!!

Oooh anyhoo, sometimes we like to show just how MUCH they really like it here, hence the ficticious names. Now, I've been lazy lately and not really caring who was here and who wasn't, but when I get the urge, I can track em' down like a hound dog searchin' fer trailer trash..... :=)):

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:08 am

:=)):
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am

Shut up Zsa, Zsa.... :=)):

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Hill on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:48 am

Suggiemom wrote:Now, I've been lazy lately and not really caring who was here and who wasn't,

Lazy? :funny stuff: Is that what you call it. :guil t:
Critter Hill
The Token Brit
The Token Brit

Number of posts : 3043

View user profile http://www.thesugargliderstore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Didn't say I hadn't been 'exercisin'...... :=)):

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelladonnasMom on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Suggiemom wrote: ...but when I get the urge, I can track em' down like a hound dog searchin' fer trailer trash..... :=)):

Have I told you lately that I love you Laurie! :Smile:
BelladonnasMom
Suggie Sneaker
Suggie Sneaker

Number of posts : 2785
Location : I know their is a pony in the bucket of caca SOMEWHERE!
Registration date : 2009-04-24

View user profile http://diamondsuggiedesign.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:33 pm

oh lord, i must also wear rose colored glasses. since i have been here
i have seen names that have been busted for one reason or another and
now teresa. what she and the other breeder did to queenduck abt. sassy
makes me sick.
i have had my personal thoughts abt. her as she is always getting rid of
gliders but yet breeding, but to read that they will be put down makes
me want to slap her down. stupid girldog, she does not deserve any gliders
in my book.

i am very glad i joined this forum as i had no clue on what flies behind closed doors and will not buy anything from these scammers, i mean
pieces of :poo poo:

as far as that reeps diet i was warned a few years ago from a friend at gc
not to use it as she tried it and lost joeys due to the mothers having no milk
and i believe in another post here i also read some of teresa's gliders getting sick and dying. reeps diet?

nanny
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next